-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

Top 10 most powerful characters in Marvel and DC

Created by DeanDinosaur6, 1 y 6 mo 14 d ago.

-

Comments

TheOne2001
TheOne2001 2 mo 16 d
1 year member
Marvel:
1: TOAA
2: the fulcrum,
3: beyonders
4: HOTU thanos
5: beyonder/ molecular man
6: TLT/ Marquis of death/ Abraxas/ oblivion
7: IG thanos
8: eternity, infinity, and death
9: master order, lord chaos and Galactus
10: Franklin Richards and the celestials
I'm sure I missed a few so sorry.
show 1 reply
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 1 mo 20 d
Good list
ThomasMHxDeaf
ThomasMHxDeaf 2 mo 16 d
My bad I did not see the old.
Now its NEWS top 10 most powerful characters.
1. The One-Above-All and/ The Writer
2. Azathoth
3. Overvoid and/ The One Below All
4. Death Of The Endless
5. The Presence and/ Life Entity
6. Elaine Belloc
7. Lucifer Morningstar and/ Dark Presence
8. Michael Demiurgos
9. The Great Evil Beast
10. The Boyonder
Comment deleted.
show 2 replies
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 17 d
thats very old video everything would change in 7 years
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 2 mo 19 d
1. Leviathan of stories/TOAA
2. The Writer
3. The presence/Elaine belloc
4. House of ideas tiers
5. Lucifer Morningstar
6. The Fulcrum/Michael Demiurgos
7. Over void
8. GEB/ToBA
9. True form oblivion
10. Spectre oversoul
Last edited: 1 mo 17 d ago.
show 1 reply
windshadow
windshadow 2 mo 16 d
2 year member
Literally everyone you named from 7-10 are more powerful than Oblivion.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 3 mo 4 d
1 year member
1. The Writer/Leviathan of Stories
2. TOAA/Overvoid
3. Presence/Elaine Belloc
4. GEB/TOBA
5. Empty Hand
6. Lucifer Morningstar
7. Michael Demiurgos
8. Beyonder
9. Fulcrum
10. Living Tribunal
Last edited: 3 mo 4 d ago.
show 8 replies
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 3 mo 4 d
1 year member
Yes, but he isn't the writer himself. The Writer (DC) is literally Grant Morrison, it even says it in the Animal Man comic. He exists outside of fiction and has all of the writers inside of him. TOAA is a REPRESENTATION of the writers, not the writers themselves. TOAA was created to represent the writers, but he isn't outside fiction and is still bound by how the writers choose to write him to represent them. The Writer (Grant) is the actual writer himself, not a representation.
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 4 d
2 year member
There are so many characters stronger than LT
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 3 mo 4 d
3 year member
@Incognito He actually is. TOAA made every Marvel comic and story and is every writer, editor, reader, and the supreme creator of Marvel itself. It doesn't make a difference how strong a character is, because The-One-Above-All will always be above Marvel and every book, character, location, narrative, story, and all dimensional space. In Infinity Conflict, The One Above All was stated multiple times to be the embodiment of all editors and writers and Jim Starlin talked about how he created the Infinity series, including the characters in it, making him the true One-Above-All. Also, Jack Kirby stated he had a collaborator and every Marvel writer was part of the process and in Ultimates, TOAA was treated as a blank page.
Last edited: 3 mo 4 d ago.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 3 mo 4 d
1 year member
He doesn't exist in the real world like The Writer does. The Writer is beyond fiction and is Grant Morrison himself. A real writer is above a representation of the writers.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 3 mo 4 d
3 year member
Actually, Grant Morrison isn't The Writer. He just took that form when he made his appearance in Animal Man. The Writer doesn't only represent Grant Morrison, but every writer of DC Comics. The "real world" you're referring to in this case exists as a form of metafiction and all of DC Comics is considered a "fake real world".
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 3 mo 4 d
1 year member
Yes he is. In that exact comic it is specifically stated that Morrison is. Morrison is the Writer with all of the other writers inside of him. He transcends fiction. He is above the fiction that TOAA operates in.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 3 mo 4 d
3 year member
Maybe, but Grant Morrison admitted he didn't create Animal Man or his family and he was more of a demiurgic power.

Here, he states that he doesn't write everything but only a couple of comics.

This was where he was experiencing a writer's block and he didn't know what they both were going to say.

Later on he talks about new writers and how that was his last story.

He goes over the others that helped with the comic.

HolyJoe
HolyJoe 3 mo 4 d
3 year member
Now do you see what I mean? This is an amazing comic btw.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
1. The One Above All
2. House of ideas tiers
3. Leviathan of stories
4. The Presence
5. Elaine Belloc
6. The One Below All
7. Lucifer morningstar
8. Oblivion
9. Michael Demiurgos
10. Oversoul spectre
Note: The filth, Doom patrol & Milk wars are all not canon, and I have debunks for all of them
show 22 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 3 mo 14 d
3 year member
Would canonicity even matter on that scale?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
I'm not counting them because of it, and even if I did, lucifer and I debunked those stories so it's hard to say those tiers would make it as high as we thought before
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 3 mo 14 d
3 year member
Oh okay. That makes sense.
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 14 d
2 year member
My man really said Oblivion is more powerful than Michael lol. Michael is equal to Lucifer, and even if feats say otherwise, no way is Oblivion more powerful than Michael. And you forgot about yourself (Empty Hand). And didn't you say Mandrakk > Oblivion?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
@windshadow everyone on the list is at least high outerversal if not tier 0 (there are certain extents of tier 0), empty hand doesn't have any scaling that would put him remotely close to any of that, and mandrakk would only maybe beat an M body of oblivion but the true form of oblivion would casually blink mandrakk out of existence, Oblivion is one of the highest scaling in Marvel's Cosmology, when everything is destroyed in marvel it's all sent to oblivion, for example, CIH Destroyed everything within the 8th & 9th cosmos and sent it to oblivion, beings like the shaper of worlds who is boundless in form, TWSAIS who feast off the concept of stories, Multi eternity who embodies infinite planes of existence, and other beings all exist within oblivion, oblivion would encompass all those beings and transcend them all, now if he would beat Michael is debatable, but I'd say because of how high he scales in the marvel cosmology, and the fact many tier 0 beings are encompassed by oblivion points towards him being above Michael, and Lucifer definitely scales above Michael in power
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
Only cosmological structures within the marvel Cosmology beyond oblivion is TOAA's love, TOAA's heaven, TOBA's realm & The house of ideas
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 14 d
2 year member
And the Divine Creator. Also: https://www.superherodb.com/90-400975/ (you voted Empty Hand). And 'CIH' is an abbreviation for what? Empty Hand via scaling is powerful af. Ultra Comics, (he's kinda weird: he's a comic book, every comic fan, however created by us as well) and is part of Earth 33 (our real world in DC) and is powered by the Ultra Gem (Imagination). He then gets one shot by Gentry, who consumed US, and is a meta-concept BEYOND our real world (just like Oblivion stated he is above our world too). However, the Empty Hand is actually the Gentry's SUPERIOR, so via scaling, should be as powerful, if not more powerful than Oblivion. Not only that, as he's equal to or more powerful than the Over Monitor who represents the paper, like Oblivion. Also where is Pralaya and Mother Night? They are both beings who are embodiments of Nothingness, and are both the emptiness from which the entire Multiverse is born, and to which it always returns (like Oblivion).

Other things to notice: Current Eternity actually encompasses the Far-Shore (which I believe is Oblivion) but I may just be mixing things up, and Oversoul spectre merged with the void beyond all voids (so I believe it should be a void "beyond" Oblivion). Also where is the Great Evil Beast and Fulcrum? The Endless should be up there because they, like Oblivion, are metaconcepts, and exist in the real world (and are the daughters and sons of Mother Night). Also The Beyonders, who are limited by nothing within reason, and those beyond them, meaning they could be more powerful than Oblivion (said by @LordTracer).
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
The divine creator is an aspect of the TOAA and is non canon trash, he would be above oblivion if it wasn't for the fact he is not canon to Marvel's actual cosmology, that vote was a long as hell time ago, and CIH is am abbreviation for "Cosmic Immortal Hulk", Empty hand is overrated, his best "feat" is erasing the multiverse-2 which is equal to the standard multiverse map, ultra comics is also a very debunkable story, Batman saw ultra comics as fiction and so did convergence Brainiac, ultra comics being a living comicbook is really nothing, and oh God my man's bringing up real world fourth-wall breaking crap, the gentry are 5th dimensional imps which all they were doing was weakening multiverse 2, they're bleed tier literally, the ultragem only has the powers of the readers minds through fourth wall Metafictional bs, but it isn't even accurate, and the empty hand created the gentry so he scales above 5th dimensional imps, so impressive, the Nexus of all realities scales below the superflow and already encompasses infinite levels of stories and dream, it is every single reality in marvel connected as well and it scales below the superflow which is below the neutral zone which is nothing to multi eternity which is nothing to oblivion, the overvoid would transcend empty hand to a platonic degree, he literally was shown go exist within the overvoid, not even that tho even levels below the overvoid, mandrakk and TR were infinitesimal and platonically transcended by the overvoid, it's outside them and EH, EH would be nothing to it, idk what you mean by that, Pralaya and mother night are nothing to oblivion, Pralaya for one has a major lack of feats and appearances and could get defeated by world tree swamp thing by just reversing creation into her nothingness, mother night is the embodiment of space within creation, creation is nothing to oblivion, in fact it's nothing to even multi eternity, since ME encompasses infinite levels of creation, current eternity embodying the far shore is correct, but that doesn't mean anything since the far shore is shown below the outside which is platonically transcended by oblivion, OverSoul spectre merged with the overvoid and realistically should be on par with it but below, oblivion is arguably above the overvoid since the overvoid and the outside are basically the same thing, the GEB is nothing to anyone on the list IDC what anyone says, GEB was shown below even the otherkind who are below mordru, so no GEB isn't worth a mention, the fulcrum is a featless aspect of TOAA who I wouldn't consider anything too special, the endless are nothing to oblivion, they're just wave functions concepts that are bound to creation, and they are the endless concepts of creation, outside of creation they have no conceptual existence and are just normal characters, the endless don't exist in the real world I'm sick of that argument, it's a metaphorical way of saying "this concept "death" we know IRL is fictionally represented by death of the endless" they don't literally exist IRL, the beyonders were shown as superflow tier, nothing above that, which is nothing to oblivion
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 14 d
2 year member
If Empty Hand is overrated, why is he your profile then lol? That Superflow scaling was horrible. If the Overvoid is so powerful, where is he on your list? Mother night is NOT the embodiment of space within creation, she is embodiment of the absolute emptiness that predates creation (another feat: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5Sr_oH-ZnE0/VkIORB7AzEI/AAAAAAAAPD8/CcbnF5-Cc9o/s0-Ic42/006.jpg). And where were the beyonders shown as superflow tier?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
How is superflow scaling horrible? It's the highest edge of normal existence within marvel, everything beyond it transcends the totality of existence, and EH is in my profile since I think he's pretty cool, tho people need to stop thinking he's as strong as the overvoid or something, and the overvoid doesn't scale to anything I mentioned in my list so that's why and also because the overvoid is NOT a character, mother night literally is the conceptual embodiment of space, whereas father time is time, and the Beyonders best feats were destroying fragments of the superflow, why they're superflow tier, and they destroyed the living tribunal of the superflow, which is superflow tier too
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 14 d
2 year member
Just the way you were scaling characters to and with the superflow was just terrible. And for the last time she is NOT space. In fact she is "unspace" (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qLpgOKrtx3U/VkIOTa0tM7I/AAAAAAAAPEA/hfawms3mZoY/s0-Ic42/017.jpg) and is devoid of space (check my previous comment) and spaceless due to being the absolute void devoid of anything such as Space and Information and she surpasses all concepts and dimensions. She actually created the DC Multiverse according to Neil Gaiman (https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11134/111343371/6835797-0183489669-004.j.jpg).
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
Okay so this man's gonna ignore a lot of what I said just to say my scalings terrible, kinda showing he can't debunk anything I said so he's just gonna say that stuff to show off, by that I'll accept the concession that oblivion scales as high as I put him and that EH, Pralaya, mother night, the fulcrum, endless and beyonders can't make the list, can you explain how the scaling to the superflow doesn't make any sense? And is Terrible scaling? Your previous scan shows her trapped within the void, the f? Also that scan states she exists within unspace not that she IS it, indicating again that she exists within the void, and that scan states she created the multiverse how exactly? And that wouldn't be impressive, since there are infinite multiverses in DC and everyone has a single creator, so she just created 1/∞ of the DC omniverse which is nothing to so much in DC
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 14 d
2 year member
I'm not debunking anything, just saying your scaling is f*cked up, mainly because of too many factors. If you actually look closely (at the bottom), this is actually one of the Endless who are trapped (within their Mother who is "their end"). And this is different. Beings are always stated to have created the Multiverse but only the Presence, Mother Night and Pralaya have sh*t to back it up. "Before the beginning was the Night. The Night was without boundaries, and the Night was without End" and Imma just paraphrase the next quote (Time existed at the beginning, in which things could happen, become, coalesce, and exist). Everything was "possible, ALL versions of it, in it people could die and dream" and as we know the Endless exist anywhere within DC (and fiction but your just gonna flame so alright). This means she did create DC (because people like Pralaya are just one off things, Mother Night and the Endless are consistent characters that always appear here and there). Her husband, Father Time, is her equal (in fact maybe weaker because he existed after her) and gave Destiny his book, which is the DC Multiverse (confirmed many times by writers and see the DC Multiverse map). And in the scan with all those squares, Mother Night is an absolute void, devoid of anything (the Endless trapped within her says she is a "vastness of nothingness" and "we begin in darkness" reconfirming that Mother Night predating creation like Oblivion).
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
Don't call my scaling trash without logic behind it, Mother night is in a sense a representation of both nothingness and space and Pralaya both would logically be aspects of the overvoid (only an assumption but a logical one) since they all represent the nothingness that contains everything, tho the overvoid by scaling would be far superior to either of them since it transcends all fictional verses to a platonic degree. The multiverse of dc was created as a tiny little spec upon it, the concept of stories was also just created on the overvoid, it is where all form and meaning surrender, temporarily erased mandrakk just by forgetting him (meaning mandrakk is just one thought to the overvoid), and mandrakk is a self assembling hyperstory who is a threat to the entirety of the multiverse and void (void to a lower extent than overvoid), all of that combined together puts the overvoid at a greater advantage than Pralaya or mother night, pralaya her goal is just to melt the totality of creation away (which is something mandrakk alone could also do as he was consistently stated a threat to all creation), she is even shown herself to exist within the sea of brahma (which is the void and where she was birthed)
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
oh and when swamp thing reversed creation against her nothingness she was ultimately defeated, why i would say she's below oblivion is for a couple of reasons, first they're basically the same thing but her supposed "true form" was never shown, however a logical assumption i made was that shes an aspect of the overvoid, which would make sense since the mutliverse was birthed within her true form (just like how it was birthed onto the overvoid), or it could just be one of the infinite multiverses and just like perpetua, she is only 1 creator while every multiverse has a creator, same with mother night, each multiverse is independent from the map
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
i'm not trying to downplay Mother night or pralaya, they're probably top 20 but not top 10, I really don't think it could match the insane scaling oblivion has, multi eternity encompasses the totality of infinite levels of creation he is the sum & total of all possible beings, the neverqueen is the embodiment of all possibility every true form celestial dying was just one destroyed possibility to her, she sees the superflow as fiction there will be no existing future if she dies and when she died the multiverse died as if it never existed in the first place, the shaper of worlds is a tier 0 (boundless) being his power could casually recreate the totality of creation, casually recreate the neverqueen and make a multiverse equal in size to multi eternity, Cosmic immortal hulk who is connected with the OBA, he destroyed the 9th cosmos casually (he destroyed the 8th cosmos too which would include eternity and the neverqueen and all of that too, but i don't have that scan right now), those who sit above in shadow don't give a damn about the multiverse collapsing, and are the gods from oblivion, they feed off the concept of stories (the concept of stories transcends the omniverse which in marvel is the cosmos, they bring cosmic oblivion to the cosmos when they attack, and there are others, now keep in mind every character i listed out exist within the outside
Last edited: 3 mo 14 d ago.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 3 mo 14 d
1 year member
and oblivion sees the outside as infinitesimal to him, characters like the shaper of worlds and TWSAIS however were shown directly to be below oblivion, with shaper falling to oblivion (in a scan i already shown) and oblivion encompasses TWSAIS, keep in mine the LOS also have been shown below oblivion, same with the first firmament, and Divine creator staffed man thing, all of them shown below oblivion, unlike pralaya, oblivion is consistently shown at these high levels, not just shown in 1 or 2 appearances which requires assumptions to put very high, Other characters have stuff to back therm up being creators of their individual multiverses and the fact there are infinite with each having their own creator proves my point, Mother night didn't create the totality of DC, the presence did that, pralaya didn't either, also destiny's book being the map is downplay for the book, it contains even the source within it and the source is boundless to everything below it in the DC cosmology which is from the source wall and below (shown on the multiverse map), and no, for the love of GOD! NO, they do NOT exist everywhere in all of fiction, that was just a crossover in marvel that happened once, they don't exist throughout all of fiction, there are definitely limits light it being consistently stated that they are the concepts of creation, which they are, outside of creation, they have no conceptual existence, plus michael and lucifer both scale way beyond the endless and mother night (who i agree is above father time) and since they're some of the lower spots it kicks them off the list.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 3 mo 13 d
3 year member
You forgot Rune King Thor
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 3 mo 13 d
3 year member
Rune King Thor literally can't even hurt ANYONE on Empty's list.
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 13 d
2 year member
You can't make 'assumptions' about whether Pralaya is an aspect of the Overvoid, otherwise we could do that for every character, over- or under- estimating their abilities. And Mother Night did make the DC Multiverse, because as confirmed by writers and the DC Map, the Endless (specifically Destiny) overlooks the DC Multiverse, and they confirmed their Mother made the Multiverse. And for the Endless, I am not referring to that one appearance in a Hulk Comic. They exist by necessity. Lucifer tried to make a Multiverse outside of DC but failed to keep the Endless out because his Multiverse wouldn't exist without them (because reality is nothing without Dream). For example: Everything has a destiny (whether it be doing nothing, or doing something), everything has a desire (to do nothing or do something), because someone like Death in Marvel, is but a manifestation, an embodiment of Death of the Endless (who IS Death). The only reason you think they do not exist everywhere, is because DC are the only ones who decided to personify and anthropomorphize them. Reality does not exist without Dream, life does not exist without Death and so on and so on. They are essentially those who allow stories to be made, and stories about them is like a story about how stories are made. They are metaconcepts, motifs, like Oblivion, that exist everywhere. Like Bruce Wayne would not be Batman if Death had not taken his parents (this applies to other heroes as well in Marvel). And going back to your point on wave functions: they explain why subatomic particles behave the way they do and subatomic particles are the reasons and causes for what things do the way they do it, and if I went back to the beginning of the universe and knew how subatomic particles would react, I would now who YOU would play out your life. Essentially, the Endless make your decisions, not you.
windshadow
windshadow 3 mo 13 d
2 year member
The Endless are better explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ATxT1MUZE8
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 20 d
1 year member
You can if they're logical assumptions and i gave proof of it, Pralayas true form being the overvoid would make sense, and i already explained to you that the DC multiverse map being created is nothing, destiny's book encompasses the map yes, but everything below the source he encompasses, it doesn't include the source or the overvoid, which they both stand above the endless since the endless exist within the god sphere which is levels below the source (only destiny is higher in existence than the god sphere), the multiverse map in its entirety is just an equal and opposite to the dark multiverse which is surrounded by the Shadowlands, the dark multiverse exists far out there within the overvoid outside the source wall and has characters like barbatos who can shake the multiverse by screaming, and there are characters besides the endless that are living archetypal ideas that the multiverse needs in order to exist, the endless have nothing over them, mandrakk > the endless even, also lmfao lucifer straight up allowed death to exist within his creation, he even created his own concepts of life and death, and he himself created the endless using his own willpower, lucifer >>> >>> >>> >>> the endless, so that debunks the whole argument of them existing within all fictions, you're explaining every character that is bound to the concepts, they are only those concepts to all beings within creation, everything outside of those are not bound by any concept they encompass, death is directly stated to be limited to everything in creation and can’t exist within the overvoid, so idk where all this is coming from, and every hero in DC has their own concept of death that they are bound to, death of the endless might be a high-end concept of death but there are stronger ones such as mandrakk, so all their metaconceptual existences are all to creation, and that only.

So you're using a youtube video as evidence? I've watched it that videos wacky
Slim_Shady
Slim_Shady 3 mo 15 d
1.TOAA/ The Presence
2. GEB/ TOBA
3. Elaine Belloc
3. Fulcrum
4. Lucifer Morningstar
5. Spectre
6. Living Tribunal
7. Protege
8. Beyonder
9. Molecule man
10. Scathan
Last edited: 3 mo 15 d ago.
thanatos
thanatos 1 y 1 mo 9 d
1 year member
1. One above all
2. The Presence
3. The brothers Yin and Yang
4. The great evil beast
5. Primal moniter
6. Elaine Belloc
7. The Fulcrum
8. Beyonder
9. Molecule man
10. First Firmament
Galagatus
Galagatus 1 y 3 mo 22 d
1 year member
1. One Above All
2. Elaine Belloc
3. Infinity/Eternity
4. Guardians of the Universe
5. Phoenix
6. Superman Prime
7. Grandmaster
8. Captain Atom
9. Silver Surfer
10. Supergirl
show 2 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 2 mo 19 d
3 year member
😂
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 17 d
supergirl ? :D
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 5 mo 3 d
3 year member
1. The One-Above-All (Pre-Retcon) | The Fulcrum | The Presence | Elaine Belloc | The Great Evil Beast
2. Lucifer Morningstar | Michael Demiurgos
3. Death of the Endless | Gabriel Hornblower | Mazikeen
4. Destiny of the Endless | The Basanos
5. Dream of the Endless
6. Thanos (The Heart of the Universe)
7. The Beyonders | God Emperor Doom | Mother Night | Father Time
8. Oblivion | Pralaya
9. The Beyonder | The Molecule Man
10. Scathan the Approver
show 4 replies
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 5 mo 3 d
2 year member
Few doubts:
1. How are the Endless above HOTU Thanos?
2. The Beyonder and MM are both as powerful as the Beyonders and God Doom.
3. How is OBLIVION and Pralaya even in the top 10 let alone above Beyonder, Molecule Man AND Scathan.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 5 mo 3 d
3 year member
1. HotU Thanos doesn't have feats on their level.
2. The Beyonders are described as far stronger than The Beyonder. Their statements are much better, and they did create The Beyonder in the first place.
3. You do realize Oblivion not only predates all of creation, but views it and everything within it (including mortal and cosmic beings) as an illusion, right? And everything will return to his void in the end. Pralaya is essentially the same thing. The Beyonder and Molecule Man will eventually return to Oblivion's void, and Scathan is lesser than all of them. The only beings in Marvel that can transcend Oblivion are The Beyonders, who are limited by nothing within reason, and those beyond them.
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 5 mo 3 d
2 year member
1. He basically absorbed the entire cosmic assembly with no effort. He is essentially the successor of TOAA. The Beyonders had to put some effort into taking down the LT, one member of the assembly and then pick out the rest of them. Then lost to millions (is that right? Millions?) of Molecule Men.
2. I'm talking about Pre Retcon Beyonder and MM. If you're talking about them too then ... fair enough.
3. Isn't Oblivion, Eternity's brother? And shouldn't Multi-Oblivion not be a thing if Oblivion is the end?

BTW who is Mother Night and Father Time? And who is Gabriel Hornblower and Mazikeen?
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 5 mo 3 d
3 year member
1. The only feat of his that really matters is absorbing The Living Tribunal, who is a baseline beyond-dimensional being. Death, Destiny and Dream are all far beyond the baseline of beyond-dimensional power, as they have feats beyond that baseline and scale far above the baseline.

2. I mean Pre-Retcon. I'd have specified if I mean Post-Retcon.

3. Technically, yes, but also no. Oblivion created not only Eternity, but all of creation and everything within it. And Multi-Oblivion is really just Oblivion's true form, which is the beyond all of creation.

Mother Night is boundless and undimensional and is devoid of time, space, thoughts, information or any other definition, which is almost exactly the same as The Beyonders, who are not limited by anything within reason. Father Time is equal to her.

Gabriel Hornblower is an angel considered to be on the same tier of power as Lucifer and Michael, albeit far inferior to the both of them. Mazikeen held the Morningstar power. Both of them also fought against Michael and the army of Heaven.
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 5 mo 3 d
2 year member
1. TOAA/Presence/Elaine/GEB/Fulcrum
2. Thanos (HOTU)
3. Beyonder/ Molecule Man/ Beyonders/ GED
4. Lucifer/ Michael
5. The Endless
6. Scathan
7. Protege
8. Living Tribunal
9. Synnar
10. Superman Cosmic Armor
show 2 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 5 mo 3 d
3 year member
Your list is by far, one of the most accurate lists. Good job!
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 5 mo 3 d
2 year member
Thanks!
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
Marvel

1. Toaa(Pre Nerf)
2. Regulator thanos
3. Toaa(Post Nerf)
4. The fulcrum
5. HoTu thanos
6. The first firmament
7. Pre retcon the Beyonder/Pre retcon molecule man
8. God emperor doom
9. Beyonders
10. Living tribunal
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
Sh*t I forgot Oblivion put him #2 please and push Everything else back one
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 5 mo 3 d
2 year member
Oblivion 2nd? Lol.
Comment deleted.
show 1 reply
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
Lol **** no, Lucifer and Michael aren't on the list yet Unbound is?! And TFDS is?, Nah fam
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 1 y 6 mo 14 d
4 year member
DC
1. Spectre
2. Trigon
3. Darkseid
4. Brainiac
5. Lex Luthor
6. Ares
7. Superman
8. Captain Atom
9. Martian Manhunter
10. Black Adam
show 4 replies
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 1 y 6 mo 13 d
3 year member
This is the funniest thing i have ever seen :D
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
@Andreasver your dumb your dumb your dumb your ******* dumb
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
No Andreas is just saying what he thinks Martian Manhunter is still omiverseal
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 1 y 6 mo 10 d
4 year member
@TheSuspect666, @Dark_Wing and @EmptyHand I'm not dumb and in fact you're dumb instead for talking a lot about Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer Morningstar, The Presence and your beloved Empty Hand you were named after despite those characters making much rarer appearances than the major ones I listed the way they should be ranked which means that all those characters you have in mind as more powerful than those I mentioned may merely be narrative techniques from the comic book writers or subject to heavy retcons that will completely change their personalities, powersets and bios.
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 1 y 6 mo 14 d
4 year member
Marvel
1. Galactus
2. Dormammu
3. Odin
4. Thanos
5. Onslaught
6. Mephisto
7. Apocalypse
8. Silver Surfer
9. Ultron
10. Doctor Doom
show 3 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
Your just trolling not even a 2 year old is that dumb
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 1 y 6 mo 10 d
4 year member
@EmptyHand I'm not dumb and in fact you're dumb instead for talking a lot about Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer Morningstar, The Presence and your beloved Empty Hand you were named after despite those characters making much rarer appearances than the major ones I listed the way they should be ranked which means that all those characters you have in mind as more powerful than those I mentioned may merely be narrative techniques from the comic book writers or subject to heavy retcons that will completely change their personalities, powersets and bios.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 10 d
1 year member
**** you, if you put 5 more minutes into some sort of research you would know that list is so ******* wrong, All those characters you just considered ME dumb for, would all blink every character on your 2 stupid lists, You say Galactus = Strongest marvel characters lmaoooo
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 1 y 6 mo 14 d
3 year member
Marvel
1-One-Above-All/ The Fulcrum
2-HOTU Thanos
3- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
4-Molecule Man
5-Tiamut???
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 1 y 6 mo 14 d
3 year member
DC
0- The Writer
1-The Presemce/ Elaine Belloc/ The Great Evil Beast
2-Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos
3- Death of Endless
4-Other Endless
5-Saint of Killers (not sure here :D)
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 6 mo 14 d
3 year member
DC:
-
1. The Presence / Elaine Belloc
2. Great Evil Beast
3. Lucifer Morningstar / Michael Demiurgos
4. Death of the Endless (might be able to swap with 4)
5. Destiny of the Endless
6. IDK ABOUT DC!!!
7. Cosmic Armor Superman
8. Splash Retard Martian Manhunter
9. Splash Retard Darkseid
10. Empty Hand (He wouldn't be on here, but just to satisfy my friend ;) )
show 1 reply
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 13 d
1 year member
Thx lol
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 6 mo 14 d
3 year member
Marvel:
-