Who is your #1 Favorite Character

Starter: Bbq444

It can be any characters you know and like the best.

Replies

Either Optimus prime or Thor
I had a few characters over the years:
Spiderman
to
Ghost Rider
to
Batman
to
Sentry
to
Flash
to
Naruto
Currently it's between Batman, Flash(Barry) and Naruto.
I'd have to say Master Chief is my favorite character now.
2+ years member.
My favorite character is Goku from Dragon Ball. The reasoning as to why, Dragon Ball was the reason I got into anime in the first place, and you can call me a weebo or what ever but I just absolutely love both anime and manga. And if it wasn't for me falling in love with anime (particularly Dragon Ball) I wouldn't be where I am today, that sound weird I know but it is true. If it wasn't for anime I would not have wanted to become an artist, story writer, and would not have a reason to start making my own characters, that I will hopefully turn into a real thing. Without those skills I would not have a good career path, I mean I could become an architect, trained a little more to become a professional athlete, heck I could even become a rapper, and while that would make me a lot of money, I wouldn't really enjoy it and wouldn't be passionate about it like I would becoming either a storywriter/artist, and if it wasn't for my friend Maurice all those years ago telling me to check out Dragon Ball I wouldn't know what I would want to be in life like I do now and just be lost in life.
Damn, that was wordy.
Thanos will always be my favorite comic character. His story is such a well, beautiful concept and he made me realize my true passion for the comic book genre when I was just in middle school.
It's Superman right?
2+ years member.
no its lego hulk robber
why are you making fun of me also its a normal hulk robber from spidermanhomecoming not lego
lol its just a joke
Batman will always be my favorite character.
Batman is my dad's favorite too
He says Batman has a suit to Defeat anyone (he's always joking) and I like to inform him about batmans actual suits
He's just one of the most original characters out there, his origin, suit, amazing powers, supporting characters, and incredible villains made him one of the best characters ever created. Not to mention he's so damn relatable. His comics are always a mixture of every genre and he's had some of the greatest arcs/storytelling in all of Marvel. I could go on for a century about how great Spidey is but I'll stop myself before I get too carried away.
Then how come the Flash or Captain America are nt your fave
Flash and Cap has had some really good Comics maybe just as good as Spideys
I personally feel Spidey is much more interesting than Cap or Flash. They have incredible comics indeed, but Spidey's arcs are absolutely fantastic. Plus if you think about it, Spidey probably has the best villains of any comic character with Batman coming in at a close second in my opinion of course.
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Ever since I watched his tv show i liked him . He's the Monarch of speed in fiction. I just had to learn about him . The Flash is also (in my opinion ) The top Ten most powerful heroes of the dc universe and maybe too ten in marvel as well .
Ever since I learned about him . I've always practice running . Now I can run faster than sound 😂
@Swarm what made you like Spider-Man ?
My number one favorite character is Shadowhawk from Image Comics, although not the most original he's always been very intriguing when I began reading about him so long ago. Darkhawk is almost right there tied witb him though.
1+ years member.
What about Galactus? 😁
10+ years member.
Meh, not that great of a character. Just very powerful.
1+ years member.
Will be awesome if you change you history like
Builder of sites.Destroyer of world ;D
This entire time I always thought you were a huge Galactus fan.
copycat i say destroyer of worlds and you copyed it
1+ years member.
I'm just curious so if you create this site this mean you love superheroes right 😁?
So who is your favorite or lets say your top 3 😁
just let me gamble
1 absorbing man
2 human torch
3 iceman
10+ years member.
@Borutog Not a bad guess at all. I do like those characters. Missing Sandman, though. 😉
1+ years member.
Sandman is pretty cool. Make me think the alien robot in the remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" or also "The war of the worlds"... tiny things can kill 😈
Batman because he's a god when it comes to prep time and I have other examples to explain but I don't want to do that right now.
That's nice guys.
2+ years member.
SirSpidey's Favorite Characters:
1.) Thor
2.) Captain America
3.) Mangog
4.) Yoda
5.) Thanos
1+ years member.
My list has changed a bit.
DC
1. Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
2. Cassandra Cain/Orphan
3. Zatanna Zatara
4. Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
5. Kara Zor-El/Supergirl
Marvel
1. Laura Kinney/Wolverine
2. Janet van Dyne/Wasp
3. Jubilation Lee/Jubilee
4. Dormammu
5. Kitty Pryde
Star Wars
1. Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus
2. Revan
3. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
4. Mitth'raw'nuruodo/Grand Admiral Thrawn
5. Grand Master Luke Skywalker
Other
1. Al Simmons/Spawn
2. Yang Xiao Long
3. Angela
4. Weiss Schnee
5. Nora Valkyrie
Overall
1. Hal Jordan
2. Laura Kinney
3. Darth Caedus
4. The Wasp
5. Jubilee
1+ years member.
Well, I understand I did my list a few weeks ago, however my picks have changed. So my new list is
1. Kitty Pryde
2. Nightcrawler
3. Juggernaut/Colossus (can't decide)
4. Hulk
5. Raven
Wolverine - James Howlett
1. Thor
2. Thanos
3. Captain America
4. Spectre
5. Odin
5+ years member.
When I was young, Thor was one of my favorites.
1+ years member.
1. Hulk - Bruce Banner
2. Nova - Rich Rider
3. Superman - Kal-El
4. Green Lantern - Hal Jordan
5. Colossus
1+ years member.
1. Nightwing
2. Nightcrawler
3. Captain atom
4. Doctor fate
5. Captain cold
1+ years member.
1.Aquaman
2.Hulk
3.Batman
4.Damian Wayne Robin
5.Flash (Barry Allen)
1+ years member.
Darkseid.....I relly like him.💪
1. Captain Atom
2. Sentry
3. Eathan Hunt
4. Melkor
5. Spectre
1+ years member.
Really sentry is your second favorite character? So glad to finally meet someone who likes him
1+ years member.
Hal Jordan
Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus
Spawn
Yang Xiao Long
Laura Kinney/Wolverine
1+ years member.
If you guys are curious, I have a list of my top 100 favorite fictional characters over on Comic Vine.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthtracer/lists/top-100-favorite-fictional-characters/70332/
That's pretty cool LordTracer
DC. Green Lantern, and Scarecrow. Marvel. Iron Man and Spiderman.
Other would be Durge.
1+ years member.
Maybe Superman xD Vilian-Darkseid
From Marvel- Thor Vilian-Thanos 😁
3+ years member.
Batman will always be my favorite overall character, but Joker is my favorite villain, Flash is my favorite hero, Deathstroke is my favorite villain/neutral character, and Swamp Thing is my favorite hero/neutral character
My #1 Favorite Character is Batman too.
1+ years member.
favorite spiderman homecoming characters are hulk robber captain america robber spiderman
1+ years member.
mouintan police girl and mand and mountain robbers
1+ years member.
batman killer moth robin bane clayface m ayor joker catwoman baztgirl superman crocodile frog and the driver scarecrow police riddler goon mount
Captain America, Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Superman, And Obi-Wan Kenobi
The characters you like the best don't have to be in this website it can be anyone you know of.
1+ years member.
I guess people will never stop asking that question right? Sentry

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net