Rap Battle

A Off-Topic topic created by DarkProdigy

Yo yo homies. If anyone wants to rap, or drop some sik beats, this is the place to be! You can request a rap battle against someone by replying to their rap. Now letz do this my *BEEP*

Comments

TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 3 mo 12 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I'll make you feel a doubt, feel frightened! Your playing with the big boys now! Coward, meet your killer! Daniel Howe, so no, I mean it when I say I don't play around, beat your head against the damn ground, you talked big before but your sounding silent now! Welcome to the Shadow Realm, yours sincerely, PRIDAVAL!
Marvel500
Marvel500 3 mo 13 d
Rap Battle
My rap
Marvel500 gonna get you thundered. No stopping me I'm at the top of the list if you try at me I'll make you cease to exist. I can beat all of you and turn yourself into stew. Nothing surprises me yall to boring, I'll scare every one of you with my roaring if you try to talk to me I'll be ignoring. I'm the most unpredictable to ever live you never what I'm gonna do next it's about time you gave some respect. I'm Marvel500 and I'm out and I got no doubt.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 4 mo 13 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
(Not looking for a battle just rapping)

I've gotta question! If it ain't me? Whose the best then! Trying to stack up against me? Come on dog anyone who opposes me is less than! I'm the only totalitarian! Choking myself while jacking off! David Carradine! On the mic I'm faster than! Any rival! Meet your scary end! I ain't here to make any friend! So when I say I bring the juice? I really mean you'll get the boot! Straight up your ass if your girl asks me to show a little class I'll pimp slap the hoe so hard she develops a rash! You talk about putting blood on your face, so what? You're like that period girl on Instagram? I erase the whole universe like Thanos, simple really, with a snap! I read you like a book, have you think that I'm a crock but when you read my lines? I render you shook! Like Connor McGregor! I DON'T GIVE A FOOK!

Nice job rhyming a bunch of nonsense with no content, you're one dimensional, I've heard better rhymes from inanimate objects! you rolled up to the wrong Den! So when people wanna show off and claim greatness I squash them! My rhymes are foreign! You've never seen some fire like this! Stop playing son, there's no way you wanna fight this! I'm a divine right Emperor! You're nothing more than a ***** ass right wing!
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 13 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
(Not looking for a battle, just rapping)
MMA: [Murder my Adversaries], by SoulCollecter () = the chorus, just to save space
(MMA, murder my adversaries, MMA, MMA, Murder my adversaries, MMA, MMA Murder my adversaries, MMA, Murder my adversaries) I never miss a shot when my foes in the SCOPE, so grab a body bag for every bullet and prepare for what follows like an anti-religious CULT, yeah we some die HARDS, use blood of our rivals as the war MARKS, surreal face PAINT, strangle the industry until the rap game FAINT, **** the rap game, I'm the cock and balls, y'all nothing more than my TAINT. (Chorus) I'll crush anybody that rises against ME, my rein TOTALITARIAN, decrease your chances of winning IMMENSELY, hush my haters like a LIBRARIAN, I don't check the mail so forget any bullshit you SEND ME, dropping challengers like the rain on your WINDOW, murder adversaries and leave wifes as WIDOWS (chorus) Flying knee to the jaw like Chuck LIDEL, demonic bars to send you cowards straight to HELL, get engulfed by the flames of this GREATNESS, fold a ***** boy like a box leaving them morning news FAMOUS, blow a loud as your girl give me head and leave her BRAINLESS, intangible skills weak line will never FAZE US, leading? Until I come back from behind so prepare your ANUS, and believe the feeling is mutual if you HATE US, the **** should I care (chorus).
Ri
Rizzo 10 mo 12 d
Rap Battle
I can rap whatever the **** I WANT, don't need these political bitches from the left side, I'm just tryin to rap but they do nothin but TAUNT, and every day I hope to find someone with some common KNOWLEDGE, but nah, these fuckers just tryin to pay for COLLEGE, they caught up focusing on the education SYSTEM, but I'm out here on the streets my brothers dying I'm trying to ASSIST HIM. These bitches know nothing of PAIN, but with these lines, they might get a bit more than a blood STAIN. The gender pay GAP, racism and this and ******* THAT, when can the world watch a BREAK? Because right now God can't do nothin but GIVE AND TAKE
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Anyone want to hear some bars I've been thinking of?
show 11 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Shoot
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
What do you think about:
• 'It has always been as if Whites are opposite of Blacks, I just can't wait 'till the day opposites attract'
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
It doesn't rhyme perfectly, but the message definitely gets out. I also think it will sound better verbally and that when said verbally it will hide the fact that it doesn't ryme perfectly
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 17 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
It really says a lot, how it feels like there's a racial divide and you hope one day we can move past that and come together?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 17 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Exactly. I'll try to think of another one
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 16 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Do you want to do this in a back and forth structure or one long verse at a time?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 16 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
We can go back and forth
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 15 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Alright, how many lines each before we pass the floor to the other MC?
show 11 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 15 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Lets go three bars and then pass the mic
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 10 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Let me know when you got your bars
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Feeling Rap Again - https://sta.sh/02f9oaslf1g
show 8 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Do you want to rap battle?
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 19 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Maybe we could collab on something?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Sure
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Aight, so is there a particular subject or area you want to cover? Or just rap about how great we are?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
I want it to be somewhat meaningful and full of controversial bars
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 17 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Yeah, that sounds like something I'd do, not Pridaval, more me as in Daniel Howe, I'm cool with that, sure, when did you want this done?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 17 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
However long it takes
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 10 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Got it, in the meantime, I wrote a couple songs about my past cheating exes.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
You know it isn't a difficult thing for me to do to make enemies any more it's nuts! How many times in these verses have I told these cowards I don't give a f*** begging me for a reason to come down to the states and beat their ass while they mastur**** they're gay! They're are homosexual f***s couldn't sell a record if you PAID SOMEONE ELSE 5 BUCKS to hear it! Because you sound like broken glass that has been stuck and ramned up your ass!
-
But that's why you're so cranky all the time isn't it? I'm the Lion of this zoo you're just kentucky fried chicken shit! Talking about how easy it is for me to be tamed and using m*****f****** terminology such as lame! DOG WHERE IS YOUR SHAME! The only thing I'm about to tame is your dame! So yeah, me too, I'm done playing your games, all I ask is a chance we get to meet h2h face to face!
-
Backhand this pathetic excuse for trash leave him laying on the ground dead with a rash, cause we all know why this man wants to rap! He wants to impress Danny and bed him because Spidey's a trap! 6 foot five! And I still look down on you! you'll look up to me when you're on your ass acting fool! Looking up on the lights starting to droll!
show 15 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
=
Woah, Woah Woah, okay, you want to switch up styles, fine, but at least I got something original, son get one of your own!
=
Woah Spidey, didn't realize you had the hots for me, why you taking shots, like 'bang, bang, bang, bang, bang' relax, take a seat G, no reason to fight, come on man, your future has got to be at least a little bit bright... I mean right... Wrong! you continue on this path Imma hand you your ass, time's running out! You're living on an hourglass, only has so much time to make an apology, because you know I'm the only one spitting these bars chronologically!
=
You were the shit in '17, fine I'll accept that, now you're just washed up, begging for attention and now you're skinnyfat! Remember the promise I made about hmm, you're head... And that BASE-BALL-BAT? I'm the Lion in this pride, fierce, you sly, like a grey rat!
=
Keep on this track and I'll make you go to sleep, opening your pussy trap, same way I did to Heep, you may of been a better debater like three months ago? Well I've gotten better week after week, now you just follow the herd! I'M A LION! YOU'RE A SHEEP!... Bitch!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
@SirSpidey Sorry, reply to this one.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I'm not rapping anymore, I'm on some beating your ass till you can't walk shit next time I get that chance face to face! And we both will be face to face! I promise that too Spidey! Now you can all tell me who the hell won!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
It broke my heart to have to put my dog down.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
It's okay bro, take all the time you need!
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
It's real funny that you say these things, but the only thing you can rap about is gay s***.
You don't have the mind of the Mastermind. For you, this s*** ain't a great fit.
When was the last time you saw an Aussie rapper? Yeah that is what I thought, I was thinking NEVER.
Your accent, it is ridiculous. It's the main reason you can't get with us.
You see, whenever you rap, us Americans laugh. All you rap about is about another mans shaft.
Have you ever thought about your impact? Do you want to be shown some respect?
All you are doing is digging yourself a hole. A hole that is getting completely out control.
Woah, I got better s*** to do. You can be gay, it sure isn't new.
It's a faster route to the bottom and I wish you good luck. I won't be surprised if you start to suck.
Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot it was the present. It is already established that you a f****** peasant.
Now you old news and you going through regrets. But c'mon b****, what did you honestly expect?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Who are you to dictate what terms I get to use? We all know that I am the one who gets to choose.
I like how you think I'm old news. But I'm the one who brings the m*****f****** juice.
I hope you're not as dumb as you sound. All you can think about is, "who is next to pound?"
You may be able to get by saying that to someone else, but boy, you better know that you're going to get dropped by someone like myself.
Why did you mention shame in my presence? Where do you think it went? Shame is not my preference.
I like how you use words that I used previously. It shows just how deficient you are literally.
I am in the Matrix and I just took the red pill. You are like Kodak Wack, you don't have any skill.
This is just the start. I think I just broke your little heart. I'm flyin' through this battle like a dart. I was f****** your girl in Wal-Mart. When you speak all I hear are farts
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Being 6'5 is not the only thing that gives me the authority. You have to factor in heart, skill, tenacity, and ingenuity.
I know in your own small world you think you a hard a**, but just know, you are nothing like my n**** Nas.
The only person I am impressing is your mom. You can watch it all on ******* dot com.
You only THINK you can beat me in a fight. Kid, we will never know until you follow me into the light
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Okay buddy, you've now confirmed you crap through your mouth! Stupidest s*** I've ever heard
=
Feels like I'm repeating myself in this bouts, thought I've already destroyed any kind of doubts, that I'M THE KING! You're just a b****, mad because he lost his fans, now he's ditched, washed up and has no future, I mean, how's it feel to be replaced? Must feel pretty bad, calls me gay but he's talking about giving it up the ass! WHAT A FAG!
=
Lyrical ability don't matter where you're located on the globe! Because I'm global anyway! You're cool with just being a gay! No wonder you ain't getting fans! You're delirious! In the same tier as the Lion? B****, are you serious? I'll tell you what the hell to say if I feel like it! You're coming across as envious, can't deal with a better rapper that's obvious! Playing fool like a half-wit and claiming that I'm a meat head! You're a sack'a's*** liar! Just a little punk! Don't worry though, when I'm murdering you! I just won't give a f***
=
Spraying this diss like a bottle of Ether! Guess that makes you Z! But I don't play! I'm going in for the kill! You're down G! Yeah! You're old news, relevant in '17, but who really cares anymore? Whenever you try to debate, you ain't skilled, you're just a bore! And I thought I fell off with my skills, freaking 6'5 bight can't even afford to pay his bills!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
B**** I may suck, but we all know you swallow, I'm not talking about the bird, if so, you'd be a chicken, hoe you hollow! The juice you're bringing is spoiled and off! What happened about the old Spidey? I want my mate back, you've gone SOFT! I guess being a meathead I am that means the only way for me to solve my problems is to pound, so until I see THE TAS, I'm beating your head onto the ground! Hell I might go to the studio right now to make it loud!
=
Dropped boy? I'll tie you up into a knot! Thought you were a player, nah dog you're a thot! You have heart and tenacity, hmm, maybe not... Woah! Did you just use the buzz word! We all knew you were pathetic as a turd! Far as I know you ain't even black! All you are to me now, a 6 foot 5 giant twat! You needs a spanking from your mom! We all know she wears the strap on and penetrates your buns!
=
Only reason you bring up Walmart, is because it's your favourite store, let me reiterate, YOU'RE A BORE! You talk about my accent, but you could sell a disk if it was free! No one want you in this rap game! Do us a favour, just leave! Bringing up my girl like I have one! I don't stick to a singular mate when I'm going through these buns! That's what you call a player! A downright cold blooded slayer! Make them feel like I love them before I ditch, pretty sure I've even been up your b****.
show 15 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 20 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
It hurts me more to do this to you than it hurts you. <3
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
You can think what you want. Just know that I am not serious about this like you, I am just trying to have some fun
=
Why do you feel the need to be so defensive?
Are you sure I am the one who's gone weak?
Are you really trying to put me on the offensive? Now I'm going to address the things I need to tweak:
Come here lil' man let me talk with ya. Let me try and paint for you the large picture.
The s*** you rap about is for the birds. Why the f*** you talking 'bout turds?
I think I just struck a nerve, b****, I am the one you f****** serve.
You are going down the path of Darkness. Rap is not an art you can harness.
I don't need no d*** fans to be the greatest. That is not how I'll become famous.
"On all levels except physical, I am a lion. Roar!" Are you sure your brain isn't too sore?
I would really like to hear your cute little roar. (Roooar!) Seriously kid!? Go and do your chores.
Do you really think you have what it takes to be me? Okay b****......WE GON' SEE!
I'm f****** with your funky lil' rap name. I'm not sure you'll ever get pay.
I must say, by your songs I'm unimpressed, hey. Now what was that you had to say?
You're making me feel like I'm Dr. Dre. But I had to say to myself, "There is no way!"
All you Aussies are still the exact same. Don't have enough money to pay for a Segway.
It's funny because I'm driving in a Ferrari. I forgot about the d*** Maserati.
Where the f*** is my Bugatti. My b**** in the Lamborghini, all lemon squeezy.
This the Age of The Almighty Spidey. While you go your hardest, I'm just smiling.
Your girl in the back always crying. Crying because I won't let her eat my beef jerky.
I eat p**** like Thanksgiving turkey. M*****f*****, you asked, now can you see me?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Whoo! Maaaan, I am going way too hard on this track. THIS is what the people wanna see!
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 19 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Six foot five. Hands on thighs. Your b**** in the kitchen baking me some pies.
Walking through the mall in crocodile slides. If you a real n****, put your hands up high!
I guess you will never learn from your mistakes. All this gay s*** is giving me head aches.
That is what happens when dealing with someone like you. You let your arrogance get to ya, all you need do is choose.
Whenever you rap, all I'm hearing is the Blues. I don't even think you have the slightest of a clue.
I'm the f****** rap game Einstein. All I do is take all of which is mine.
I would really love to hear you live. 'Cause your flow in written form surely won't survive.
B****, I don't know who the f*** is you. You say you're global, but you in your home sippin' Mountain Dew.
Yeah, I am not illiterate, no not even a little bit. You are deficient, you are a hypocrite.
Why did you choose a lion as your spirit animal? I am a polar bear. I'll make you so afraid, you'll turn into a cannibal.
You are so far below on the Food Chain, there is no possible way you pertain.
One bite and there goes your anterior jugular vein. Your kind should have never made it out of the embryonic membrane.
I'm turning this s*** into a complete political campaign. All the while I'm making capital gains.
plaidcoolflyer
plaidcoolflyer 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
So many.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
OFFICIAL SHDB RAP
-
Nemian
He will get his characer on the green line
Ongoing comments for the win you're goin down in a short amount of time
Outta nowhere RKO
Like he was designed
Now it's time to go to war
Throw away the peace signs
-
Almighty, SirSpidey
How the legend got the glory
Main Character in the SHDB story
What's full? His feat inventory
He be finding all these wins
Like rubbish be finding bins
Expertise in all categories
And the users can't ignore it
-
LordTracer
Star Wars expertise
Got a lotta enemies
Got a lotta people tryna drain him of his energy
Callin it opinonated
I just call it jealousy
Take away the mod symbol
All he need is quality feats
You all know comic books is his specialty
Killin dreams, felony
SHDB, destiny
-
The name is Heep
Call him sheet
He a beast
And at the least
Massive skill increase
Buzz going up like a bee
Go for gold or go home
He gonna be kicking down the door
If the doors closed
Yall already know
Anything you do will never ever faze him in debate
Steady makin sick playz
He be rasin the stakes
He be sprintin to the finish line
Winnin this race
-
Man of Power
Mind is never breaking
Rasin stakes to stay alive
He will break to stay alive
Just like the Talldega Knights
ManofPower, ManofPower
So nice you say it twice
In a nice way, nice way
He will make you fall behind
Droppin dimes all the time
Like his life is on the line
More and more OC's
He is always on the grind
He aint ever scared*
Even if he may be behind*
*X2
-
You know
That his
Name is remy
He a past champ
His name stamped graffiti
He be gettin cheap shots gettin cheeky
Ez, Breezy
No time for GG
-
IMABATMAN
You bout to get dropped
Non stop
Always in the top spot,
Now in a different lane, got
Feats that are violent
They be fallin like a rain drop
He's on this anime mission and you bout to get shot
-
Rate out of 10 plz
show 1 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 19 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
This deserves more recognition :(
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
@Soulcollecter It was originally only for the rap with Spidey, Nemian and MOP
@SirSpidey I judge them. But with all the raps combined. That's why you only got 52 because you only did 2 verses. I feel like counting up all the raps and them giving them points
show 6 replies
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
I know, but I just realized comments on this forum aren't showing up in the active feed for me, why is that? I can see them in the forum but not on the home page.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Read Galactus comment
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Okay that's fair.
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
But now the line I used in my rap just became doper. I said "Galactus should have me suspended", the next day this forum is suspended from the home screen, I really am a rap god.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
I understand that you judge them. I just want to know how a said user get points?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
You get points depending on how good the line/roast is. The most points you can get from one roast is 7
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
@DarkProdigy: How does the scoring system work?
show 8 replies
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
That is a good question, no way Nemian has a higher score than me, I destroyed him in our battle.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
The only thing you destroyed was your dignity, and the only chance you have of losing your virginity.
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Lost my virginity only because I raped you in out battle, wanted to let bygones be bygones but you called me out so let get this battle on.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Yoyoyo ... Ho mies no need to do this . We're all friends here 😂
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
The only thing in the battle that happened was that I buried you, I MURDERED YOU! With the final verse.
1+ years member.
Only reason this fag doesn't want my mum's cause he's gay! Don't worry though, I'll still accept you if you swing the other way, second thought nah! You'll burn in hell, just like in these rhymes, while I'm burning you with these flames! Not igniting from your end, your rhymes are trash! The flame went out on the torch before it could be passed, because you suck, you're a God DAMNED JOKE! Why don't you just run away and go to the streets while you can make a living selling coke! You'd sell more coke than you do tracks, you'd make more money than you could do from rap, you'll never be rich or famous! God damn it must suck, begging me for attention Soul? Newsflash I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'll stomp your head in to the ground so hard they'll call Me Seth Rollins, you'll be lost after your head goes through a cinderblock because you don't know what your goal is! You put your soul in to this game but still get no fame, it's because every lyric you write, dog you need to realise they're lame! You namedrop pop culture icons because you have no pride in self, soon you'll be forgotten, like a dusty record... On my shelf!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
But Soul if you wanna take it overtime we can for another verse, I'll still grind you into dust, right now I'm winning by a mile, but if you can redeem yourself, you might have the edge... Until I'm finished righting my verse off the top of my head.
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Allow me to dissect this verse. Your only good line in that was the last one, and it took you a couple hours to respond to mine. Not to mention you claimed I said stuff that I didn't even say so the bounce back/ rebuttals you had were inaccurate I never called myself god, and the rebuttals that were acceptable only prove my point in the previous verse, that "salty taste" line was referring to you being salty and you tasting it only proves you were salty. And the "rich and famous" line, you are not rich and famous either and you had huge paragraphs of raps, and I still beat you with verses half the length of yours, piece of advice don't make them too long people lose interest half way down, and finally using the word "lame" drops down the value of your raps, that word should be abolished from any rap.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I never stated that you were a God... Are you just making things up? :/
I did use that against ManOfPower though, not you, when he said he was a Rap God.
I know what you meant by the salty thing, but I took it, turned it around and used it against you, as in litteral salt, flavour, because I'm playing with my food before I eat you, what I meant by that was I wasn't even trying, I was just letting you trade some shots, that's all, I didn't have any intention of finishing you off till the last verse, also, that was in a period of time where I couldn't write for shit because of a writers block, in fact, I still am in a writer's block period.
=
Here's something I wrote just before the writer's block - https://sta.sh/01ln3xa6isxl
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Ok, who's ready to get their booty-cheeks clapped?
show 3 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Like mother like son. Let's go @IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Ok, I'm almost done with my first one, and I sound like a bit of a prick, but I'm not being serious 😁
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Ok
===
Lemme drop my mix-rape, I mean mix-tape, like you dropped the soap, man, that was dope. Did you spit or swallow? Your soul is hollow, I know you'd follow, but I'm so far ahead. Speaking of a head, did you enjoy mine? Well, I know you did, you swallowed, furthers my argument that your soul is hollowed. Bro, you must really like giving them BJ's, in your PJ's, cause you give Thor one every morning. Yo, this is getting boring, I mean, I am flooring. Don't mean to be a prick, but I know you wanna suck my dick, after all, "Like mother like son"
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
CURRENT SCORE UP TO MOP'S RAP WITH THE STARTING LINE "YOU CROSSED THE LINE"
REMEMBER, SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE COMMENTS THAN OTHERS. THAT'S WHY THE POINTS MAY LOOK FUNNY
====
SirSpidey - 52
ManofPower - 84
TheNemianLion - 81
show 2 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Nemian u only done 3 verses though and ManofPower done 4 so good job
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Dude you know I only needed one to win, next time I see you too I'm smacking you up, I don't care that you're the judge! I'll go balls deep on you too!
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
10+ year member
Just because you guys call this 'rap' doesn't justify to use swearwords etc on the website. There are children on here too. Also not sure what rap-battles have to do with Superheroes.
Comments from this post won't show up on the homepage anymore.
show 2 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Okay fair enough. Also, it's just a fun thing to do with the community. I would've done it on discord but Nemian doesn't have it and I wrote a rap about him so
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Sorry @Galactus I'll stop slang swearing
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
NOOOO MY POST WAS TOO LONG!
show 1 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
FUUUUCK! Even my second, I can't be bothered to right it again, fuck it, I'm done for tonight, I beat you all anyway.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
@TheNemianLion I can't do our battle cause from now on I'm judging all the battles
show 1 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
You're a coward, only reason you say that is because you're scared.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
ROUND 1 SCORE (ALMIGHTY, SIRSPIDEY AND MAN OF POWER)
====
SirSpidey - 23
ManofPower - 12
====
ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND 2??!?!?!?!?!?
show 2 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
@ManofPower Don't do your verse until Spidey does his
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Dang it
I shoulda used better verses
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Yo, what up ManofPower
Why do you look so much like a Schnauzer?
Compared to you, I'm a f****** tower
So I won't be surprised if you start to cower
That's what they all do when it's the time of the hour
Your mom....boi Imma plow her
Imma go so hard it will start to shower
She turned around and asked, "why is it sour?"
Yeah, I probably went way too far
I'm sure you don't have too bad of a scar
But I do have to say, she lived up to your name
As she turned out to be one hell of a mop
I'm truly sorry if I'm making you sop
It's just what happens when I get on one's top
Knowing you, you most likely will call the police station
But knowing me, it most likely will turn into an operation
I'm not scared to shoot the first shot
All I know is that I'll be the one to drop
Chop, chop, chop, I'm running into the shop
Looking for the best weapon to make you cry, "Stop!"
Isn't it obvious? I'm the one who turns farmers into crops
I think this hear is done
You may think I'm being serious, but just know, it is all for fun
T.A.S. out
show 30 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Oooh it's gonna be hard to come back from that one homie @ManofPower
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Dude are you freaking serious . From my point of view your looking delirious . Are you sure your alright . After I whooped you in that Fight. And your Clothes are looking kinda a tight . Are you sure your dressing in proper light . Man you defeat me in a rap battle . Too bad your just a baby shaking your rattle . And before you go on crying . Listen to me cause I'm framing Frying. You might try to rap I know your trying . But bro I've been doing this since day one . Compare me to The Lion
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Dang it it wasn't long enough 😰
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
May I interject? Because I'm back that means you're going to get wrecked, better keep my name out of your mouth, and then I'll keep it the same, you're lame! Haven't you seen what I did holding back to soul? ManOfPower can't even afford PC So he's on the German DOLE! Wellfare looking ass better keep your mouth closed, put the lotion in the bucket because you're about to get the hose! Fluffy looking ass Dude you next to me is Ice Age next to Jacob Cass! cept I don't play around you twat, keep talking and I'm going to disconnect your fucking head from your neck with a baseball bat! As for you Spidey, don't try to hide from me! You even mention me once I'm going to bury you inside of a casket you dunce! Verbally rip you apart, face the fact, your my son!
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
So do I count Nemian's verse? Triple threat?
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
So Daniel your going that far. Man at least rhyme better you sound drunker than a bar . What have you been drinking . Liquor Wine or beer . Man the force I'm about to hit you with is the force of a Universal Tier . So what if I mention your name . You aren't even close to my game . So you better do some thinking . Bedford you get drunk and start drinking . And Lowball my Ocs again I adare ya . At least where I live it ain't desert like Kenya . And for a fact I can afford a Pc. Woo before you start talking remember who you talking to homie . I've rapped faster than sound . All your albums make you look like a clown ! ANd don't you ever rap against me . Cause it's me The Light of Destiny
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Read this and weep, fag sounds like little Bo Peep, more brain dead than ya boyfriend Heep! Make your girls cheeks slap,while you fap you imasculine looking machoist cuck! Always coming back for a beating because this twink wants to get fucked! By another man, on the other hand, used to smack this boy like he gets from his dad! What a fag! Shouldn't of started shit, boy now I'm mad, your father scared of SirSpidey? Boy that's just sad! Bedford, adare, woo, bitch you can't spell, debate or rap like I do! When I see you I'm going to stomp on you, crush you under my shoe, bitch you're a hoe and you're sticky like glue!
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Nemian how about you just shut your mouth . While I'm with your girl I'm showing you what I'm about . You really think I'm such a Gay . How about you get on your knees . Talk to God and Pray . I'm sick of being called a little weak boy . Man you talk all about you doing girls but the closest you get is a Toy . Sorry that I had to go there . But honestly I thought it was fair . Bro you might wanna stop . Before I shoot you down and get fitted by a cop . Dude I really don't like your rhymes . If it was against to law to suck at rapping . Youll be in the most wanted cause it's a crime . And guess what you've been naughty . For your Christmas I'll get you a little toy potty . So for now and ever . I shall always be better . Watch you r mouth around your king . Your just human . I'm the Kings of Kings . But anyways . You should've of ran when you had the chance . I'm going to hypnotize you and set you into a trance . I shall kick your behind . And set you back yeah I'll rewind . Man lion man is he human or animal . Really hard to tell as he is comparable to a humpless camel . That's right I said humpless as you never been laid . While man I'm working get ting Thousands on my pay. So for now better watch out little tike . For now I drop the mic
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
You just signed a death wish! You fell for that bait, got the memory of a gold fish, have you not heard Shadow Realm? It's the baddest track you'll ever hear you're going down! Like I did on your girl! Discharge almost made me hurl all over her stomach, cause she was salty as you are now! Can't tell if you're white or black! Maybe both you're a cow! That's what the fuck happens when you step to Daniel Howe! I would say Pridaval, but he hasn't been needed thus far, y'all keep talking shit y'all get rolled on like I'm driving that 4 wheel drive car as I grind your skull onto the concrete, bash the shit out of you! And your mother fucking mother too! You know a lot about getting on your knees, so when I'm choking you out I'll backhand you while screaming BITCH PLEASE! You little homosexual fuck! Thought you knew! I don't back down cuck! You love seeing your girl with other men! Doll, she looks like a barbie doll with that plastic surgery, guess that makes me Ken? You still a female chicken, so that makes you a Hen! Bitch claiming royalty but can't even read or right! Fucking peasant shut the fuck up and get a life! before I hold you down AND RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY KNIFE! More animal than man, that's why I'll fucking snap! Put you on your ass faster than the fat man that sat down to fast, ain't that right Slim? Pretty sure that's how that prophetic lyric goes, man it's like I'm rapping against a clan full of hoes!
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
@TheNemianLion: You are nothing like a liiion
Everytime I slay, you always start cryyyin'
Hell, you are such the opposite, you ought to be flyyyin'
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, when I look back all I see is dyyyin'
I'm sorry to leave you behind, but they keep on piiilin'
Whenever you rap, everyone's sighhhin'
You sell, but who's buyyyin'?
It is so easy to start styyylin'
I see you being inspired by my flow
It's okay, that is just how it always goes
You ain't the real deal, you pay for prepaid hoes
I am the real deal, I make the hoes come running to my home
AM to the PM, PM to the AM
Moved up a level, then I stepped up my grind
Got to the top, ain't nobody around
When I look down, all I see is some sucka shit
And I'mma run shit, I put that on my bucket list
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
That's it you crossed the line . First my father than my mother . Man screw you I'll eat you up you swine . I'm done be called gay . Man I'll make you pay . You may beat me in debate s who cares . I just know your girl is on me telling about her affairs . You see I'm not afraid of you . Your just a common opponent to me . Man just back down . Or I'll take my Kitana and slide your cheeks and make you look like a clown . Bro you really should stop I won't give up so now I'm p$#sed off . I'll never back down . I will wear the crown . You won't defeat me cause I'm the God of Rap . Oh and Nemian remember that vid . That makes you the God of crap. And also I don't have a girl all you be doing is giving your self a swirl . I am sick and tired of you yet my to win . You remind me of someone on yes . He's name is sin. Will you like to do is rhyme with curse . I can do that and reverse . So remember who you battling bro . You know your girl looks like a Motherf&%$$%g H$e
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Come on bro
You got me Serious now
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Come on bro
You got me Serious now
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
I defeated you @Nemian
Admit defeat . I am the true God of Rap
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
True God of Rap
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Damn Nemian, first you get destroyed by me, and now you lose to ManOfPower, dang.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
I don't suck at rapping you know
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
I wasn't saying you were bad, I was saying Nemian keeps losing, it was a shot at him because he mentioned me in one of his verses.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
@Nemian
Want to be Homies again 😂
@Soul I would face you but I'm not really in the mood for a rap
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
That's cool, honestly I forgot I challenged you in the first place.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Only reason I won was cause I was angered
He put my Parents in there and that got me pumped
I defeated and poached the lion once and for all 😂
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
I'm not really in the mood for a battle either, I'm very tired.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Bout to get in my verse for you... First two was too long, couldn't retrieve the comment, only reason why haven't sent you to the Shadow Realm yet... Don't matter I haven't been trying thus far against anyone, probably wont need to either, here it goes.
=
Okay bro, calm down relax, keep talking trash and you're about to get a smack, to the face quicker than it took me with your mother to get to second base, if this point game is a chase, you know that means I'm in first place.
How much ass you gotta kiss? For Prodigy to put you on the top of the list? Your mom just jump on Danny's... Oh I get why your so mad, probably because how Sir Spidey dominates your dad, why you always acting so cranky and feminine? Come on dude we all know it's the estrogen, come on dude get off your medicine! Maybe then you'll lower your adrenaline! you tranny! Bringing back up your granny, how she still spreads her phanie!
Talk about my girl friend like I have one, nah dog I'm a player while your hitched, resident slayer your mom can hop on Danny's... Wait, already said that line, wanna think of something new, geez fine, least I can think of one good line, more than you, why don't you moo? We all know you're a cow, getting your ass handed to you by one, Daniel Howe, don't like to slaughter animals, but I promised I'd murder you, that's my vow.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Calling me a swine better watch your mouth, since you're a girl I'm gonna cum all over your blouse, unleash my load, full of lead, promised I'd shoot six times through your chest! Beat you in my first verse, cause you nasty, but you keep on that Estrogen making you Crusty!
Now I know you're gay! Threatening me with a katana through my cheeks! Brought up a lot of hype before we all found out your lines were weak! You don't wanna start shit with the animal son admit defeat! Don't bring a sword to a gun fight, you'll risk your life, after I go balls deep down in your wife.
Even though you cheated with four verses, one for each rehearses you needed to take before spitting, we know your fake, go do something you're good at, I don't know, making children's birthday cakes, just try not to touch them, we all know that's what you like, but you ain't Bruno Mars, son you're just an overweight dyke!
=
And that's it I guess, really wasn't a struggle, Lions are known to play with their food before finishing it, so um, I think we both cheated with four verses, I really only needed one to end your life twice over and double your score, must be you sucking up to Prodigy to get his nuts on the floor, whatever, he's a sellout anyway, come to Melbourne and I'll beat all your asses any day, I'm talking freestyle, I don't plan this shit out, also Spidey, that wasn't an accident, I did mean to threaten you with a baseball bat, I don't care that you're 6'5, I'm about 6'0 myself, still knock you out! And don't think I'm hiding to! You may be taller but I'm still the bigger man than you! You look up to me! specialy once I get you on your ass! And ManOfPower... Jacob Cass looking twink... Hey yo!
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Bro you gotta watch your language
My mom said so
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
And I'll answer your rap just not right now bro . I'm not really in the mood
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Dude, we're done, we were meant to do 3 verses, but you did 4 so we had to equal it out, it's other, you can't respond, you've lost, admit that, take that and weep, I don't ever want to see you mentioning my name in a verse again.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Fine if you want me to lose so badly I admit "Defeat"
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
@TheNemianLion (Verse 2):
Your girl.....it was so easy to steal her. Reel her, feel her, kneal her.
You always got me feelin' superior, never ever inferior.
Making me look like Stan Lieber, m*****f*****, excelsior.
===(Flow Change/This flow is inspired by Riff Raff's song, 'No Games'/Look the song up on YouTube to get a better understanding of the flow)===
Everybody know that I coulda' balled for the Steelers and everybody know that I am realer.
Yeah, I don't play no m*****f****** games, get ready to be dropped with my full tang.
I will leave your career in flames. After all, lions are not hard to tame.
I will turn you into a Great Dane. You are no damn lion, I just made you lame.
You will be put up on the Wall of Shame, I will be put up on the Wall of Fame.
Your girl caught a glance and said, "I think I just came." I turned around and said, "Girl, get up in these chains."
I know you wonder how I got these brains, all you need to know is I am making gains.
You are no affiliate with a gang. You have never went, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
Yeah, I don't play no m*****f****** games. They'll start to run when it begins to rain.
Why you starting to look all deranged? After all of this, I will be unchanged.
After this is posted, people will say, "dang!" What will people say when you do the same?
I know you like the back of my hand. You turn fighting into your ideology.
I'm gonna sing you a cute little lullaby. It will sound so good, it will make you wanna fall asleep.
Your style is gonna give me some allergy. Sike, I'm invulnerable, no need for your apology.
You are a pathogen and I have a degree in Pathology. Oh, I almost forgot, I also know Ecology.
There is only winning in my epic chronology. I am like the Sequoias in the park of Yosemite
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 21 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
@TheNemianLion: Are you going to respond or did I blow your mind?
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
You ready to get level ed bro ?
BA
BALATRON 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I'm game.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
ALL BATTLES FROM NOW ON WILL BE JUDGED BY ME. example of what battles will look like
-
SirSpidey 1st verse
ManofPower 1st verse
SirSpidey 2nd verse
ManofPower 2nd verse
SirSpidey 3rd verse
ManofPower 3rd verse
-
Winner is announced
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
Lets go @ManofPower
show 2 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I'll judge
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Alright who goes first ?
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Who wants to battle me ? I'm all about this Holmies
show 2 replies
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Maybe tomorrow I'll do it (unless someone get's to you first) because I literally haven't slept in over 24 hours. (This is an excuse to tell yall goodnight. but I'll still battle you after I awake from my eternal slumber).
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
Alright
I possibly won't be home from work until 8-9:00 pm
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
3 year member
• DJ: "Now, for tonight's maaaaain event! Sitting in the Red Corner, weighing in at 190 pounds! Measuring 6 feet and 5 inches! We better watch out for The Almighty SirSpidey!"
===============
Yuh....yuh....yuh....yuh. Not many people know the NAME, even though I'm the best in the GAME.
You can call me SirSpidey, but my real name is Thor ODINSON.
I have faced many like thee and it all ends with me throwing you OVER THE SUN.
You may be able to TALK THE TALK, but m*****f*****, I actually WALK THE WALK.
I live in YUKON, but I decided to drop Asgard right on top of BROXTON.
Only the OG's from Oklahoma understand this REFERENCE, but if you a true Thor fan you also have a LEVERAGE.
Yeah that's right, I hail from the 99, at the same time I'm making Remy's mom cry, "NEIN!"
I'm sorry Remy, it's nothing PERSONAL, but in this game, you can't be MERCIFUL.
Everybody know that I could ball for the PACKERS, everybody know that I ain't a damn ACTOR.
Don't go and try to CHALLENGE ME, it will end up being your own FALLACY.
I could go on, but I don't think y'all deserve to hear ROYALTY. You know what I am, I'm a f****** DEITY.
So I'm going to call it QUITS, before I wreck my DISKS.
I'll leave you on one last THOUGHT before you call the COPS. This is what hard work WROUGHT while I drink the HOPS.
==============
T.A.S Out
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Three verses Each
Winner is decided by the audience.
show 1 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Okay Soulcollecter is now in charge of this forum ima just rap
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
CURRENT RAP BATTLES (this is to show what comment chain not to interrupt)
-
Me vs Nemian
Nemian vs Soul
Dellmany vs Whoever replies to him
show 2 replies
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
They not ready lol.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
1 year member
I'll battle you Holmes
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Nemian, he will get his characer on the green line
Outta nowhere RKO
Like he was designed. Now it's time to go to war
Throw away the peace signs
-
Almighty, SirSpidey
What's full? His feat inventory
He be finding all these wins
Like rubbish be finding bins
Expertise in all categories
And the users can't ignore it
-
LordTracer
Star Wars expertise
Got a lotta enemies
Got a lottle people tryna drain him of his energy
Callin it opinonated
I just call it jealousy
Take away the mod symbol
All he need is quality feats
You all know comic books is his specialty
Killin dreams, felony
SHDB, destiny
-
The name is Heep
Call him sheet
He a beast
And at the least
Massive skill increase
Buzz going up like a bee
Go for gold or go home
He gonna be kicking down the door
If the doors closed
Yall already know
Anything you do will never ever faze him in a debate
Steady makin sick playz
He be rasin the stakes
He be sprintin to the finish line
Winnin this race
show 11 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Plz rate out of 10
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
My son says I'm green but he's the only one full of envy, can't face the fact that I'm the dope at MC, man that weights gotta be heavy, nothing compared to your mother though, tried giving her a massage and she has skin the same as dough! Busting these raps and I'm still 16, I'm a cannibal eating kidneys like you would kidney beans! Nothing to play with been local since 01, spitting bars back when I was a baby, guess you could call that still young, back to the cannibal thing, chew them wires like bubble gum! Because I'm half Lion half man, hit you with hands the size of frying pans, crack your skull open in front of my fans, then I'll spread you and eat you on toast like Jam.
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
It is about an 8, you really surprised me, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's profile pic.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Thx
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Answer me
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Oh right. On it
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Fly sporadic, time to get dramatic
Suppose I gotta be the one with the static
Paranoid, nervous, never ever calm
Triple-w-dot-get the f*ck out-dot com
-
Of 187 and drugs
35 mil cameras, flick of thugs
But you don't cause you live to rock
Keep away from juggahos until I load up my glock
-
Right the beat until they say WHOA
but beware because we know
Get into one, rhyme at a time
I'm livin' the life of crime
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Reading the first first, I was like, okay dude, not bad, read the second and the third I was like the hell's wrong with this fag? Nothing he said holds or bares any relevance to me, stop bragging dude and start to attack G! You are lame! You are worthless! Soon as people see my response your fan base is gone BOOM! You're deserted!
You ain't have nothing and no one to fall back on your outta work! Me I'm just slapping your girls ass as she grinds while she twerks! Wont be long until she comes to grips and starts to jerk, watch me explode into her, call me Mr. Firework!
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Ima shut yo Melbourne ass down real quick
====
Ima real n***a on the rise
From the eyes
This new world
In my crimi-nal underworld
From your school to house hold
You act like yo ass is bold
Please rain, go away
Then I can keep my hatred away
You better switch b*tch, enlisted d*cks
Chico sticks and gangster flicks
One hundred on the drop
Get away from hip hip
Earwax melts, production of written works
Wrist full of frozen fireworks
I just wanted to rap a bit
Microwave style, two verses, I lose it
====
Now you feelin that you're all alone
Wake up roll a blunt, get on th f*cking phone
Representing SA, your state don't know the meaning of crime
So come on and I'm laughing and crying, quit wastin my time
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Okay Prodigy, do me a favour, hold my beer, I'm saving that shit for later, park my car while you at it too, like I was ever going to loose to you, you're my bitch! second, you're #2, I'm better in every way come on dude, you know it to be true, look inside you, we know you ain't a man, just a trans dirty bitch who has a rack and a phan.
====================================================================
Talking shit about my city boy? You're going to get shot up! Dog next time I see you I'm gonna fucking beat this filthy looking D-Cup and bury him in his own lawn! Like I'm Eobard Thawne! Gonna slay your mom as she takes it up the bum, or should I say ass, don't matter, Adelaide's filthy city is basically all lower class! So your used to this trash talk! All you are is garbage! Gonna murder your ass and put an end to this carnage!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 22 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Now you tell me who won? They bitch! They get the gun.
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I got you for " Static Shock" "X-23" " Cyborg" and "Elektra"
show 3 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
You actually have to make a rap
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Lol ok? You don't think I got bars? If not let me show you 😈.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Still waiting
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
SECRET STARTS FOR USER I HAVE SO FAR
-
LordTracer
Star Wars expertise
Got a lotta enemies
-
Almighty, SirSpidey
-
Nemian, he will get his characer on the green line
-
Just a sneak peak ;). Who else should I add a verse for?
show 1 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Added a verse for Heep
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
You now, I like to start it off a little whack then turn it up real quick, alright let's go!
In rap I have a 100% mastery call me Lord Frieza cause I'm coldest in the galaxy you dream of the top spot while that is my reality, meet me in a rage find you on the first page, major tragedy ruler of the rap game bow to your majesty. Word play wizard burning bars with the flow of a blizzard, Ice cold beat you and yo homies with my eyes close, raise uo your spirit then break down your ego, X you off my hitlist then press X again to reload. Skill of ten rappers like an omnitrix when I write a bar i'm drifting in and out consciousness, only way to keep in check my unparalled wisdom, brag about running through the while I'm the one that digs them throw a two piece at your ass cause an aneurysm with a 10.0 magnitude catastrophic change the topic deliver you your eulogy like I'm Satan's prophet chances are getting cloudy man, F*** this Shit I'm outie.
show 9 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Okay Soul, that was pretty good, just something I could use to get off my morning wood, coming to grips with the fact that y'all slack, I'm going to have y'all disabled like a heart attack! Pridaval is cheap so he strikes from the back aiming for the neck while he dominated these bars having you and you're crew wrecked and places in second best as he motorboats your woman's breast with the rest of his energy he'll go to your own lawn and beat your ass, throwing you through that pathetic pane of glass, you call a window, because it's full of opportunity, Soul know your place as the jester I'm the king of the SHDB community!
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
You my son boy, I'm your unknowing farther like Vader only thing you can beat is your meat because you a master de-BATER eat those corny rhymes and than saver the salty taste of this waste, of my talents I bet MOP would be a much better challenge. SHDb King? maybe in your OC universe steal your soul with my verse so unholy it would make Khreap blush homie hush, stinking up the room with your weak shit all your false claims you can keep it!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I'll savour your salt, sure as I play with my food before I finish it! Like Scar I'm lethal you just a sack'a'shit, don't mean to offend, I just ain't soft bring you back to my loft where I can beat your ass and throw you stories high, plant you to the ground then watch you quickly die, don't worry though, you won't feel any pain, but the last thing you'll see is me standing over you making it rain! ManOfPower ain't here to save you your own your own kid, can't get help from anyone with these kind of things should've down your mouth shut now imma have to end your life, don't worry though... Imma have a great time, just me... And your wife!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Respond
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Again with more bullshit and he just won't stop it until I cook his ass like a Betty Crockett take your girl and your mom like a two for one profit I don't even want em' but he is speaking too bold gotta round up this pussy cat like I'm animal control, exposing his weak flow you can shoot a shot but you'll miss and never reload. You think those elementary bars would have me offended? Guess I'll clap you up so bad Galactus will have me suspended, shit you should leave because your rhymes are so damn horrendous so I'll just end this, and add to my body count cause that list just seems endless. I'll let the viewers be the judge, but when they give the final ruling this Cat will a grudge.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Only reason this fag doesn't want my mum's cause he's gay! Don't worry though, I'll still accept you if you swing the other way, second thought nah! You'll burn in hell, just like in these rhymes, while I'm burning you with these flames! Not igniting from your end, your rhymes are trash! The flame went out on the torch before it could be passed, because you suck, you're a God DAMNED JOKE! Why don't you just run away and go to the streets while you can make a living selling coke! You'd sell more coke than you do tracks, you'd make more money than you could do from rap, you'll never be rich or famous! God damn it must suck, begging me for attention Soul? Newsflash I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'll stomp your head in to the ground so hard they'll call Me Seth Rollins, you'll be lost after your head goes through a cinderblock because you don't know what your goal is! You put your soul in to this game but still get no fame, it's because every lyric you write, dog you need to realise they're lame! You namedrop pop culture icons because you have no pride in self, soon you'll be forgotten, like a dusty record... On my shelf!
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Alright, the third and final verse has been made get to voting, but yall already know I won.
Soulcollecter57
Rap Battle
3 year member
Did you work the whole day on that?
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
I just woke up and wrote it.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Workin on a rap for SHDB its goin be lit my bros
show 2 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Lit on fire like your ass is gonna be before I murder your ass in this battle and bring you to the sea, you see? Paul Blart as your profile because you stuff your face full of strawberry tarts and become fat as a cow on your knees kissing the ass of Daniel Howe, don't think because I love you that I won't murder you and don't you dare use the excuse that were both from Australia too! Because our relationship has nothing to do with it! Ooh, I feel him coming, it's Pridaval, you know what that means, nice Guy's not staying around, Pridaval in, Daniel Howe out!
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Crying out loud I'm trash, I feel like I've fallen the hell off, this is garbage, actually pure garbage.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Yo my boy Nemian, I heard you can rap. Show us what you got homie
show 2 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 23 d
Rap Battle
2 year member
Maybe later
TheNemianLion