OC Highschool 2

Starter: ManofPower

Category: Off-Topic

Welcome back to school. New and Imporved OC High School is BACK!

Replies

2+ years member.
Daniel does things to Angela that are not allowed on this forum, but best believe they got spicy and you all wish you could have seen it

Meanwhile Stan is almost finished the breaky.
1+ years member.
Angela puts some clothes on and bounds into the kitchen. "Hey Stan! Is breakfast ready yet?"
2+ years member.
"Coming right up Angie! Dan!" Stan prepares them as Daniel follows quickly

Stan has a Heart Shape Pancake ready for Angela, a Star shaped one for him and a... Sunflower shaped pancake for Lionman... Because a sunflower looks like Lions? Eh whatever it's food!
1+ years member.
"Thank you!" Angela grabs the syrup and drenches her pancake in it, essentially turning her plate into a pool of syrup.
2+ years member.
Daniel giggles as he puts the plate on the table as he pulls up a seat for Angela waiting his turn with the syrup as Stan joins them "So, power point presentation and tour of the business and education sector today huh Dan?" Stan asks.

"Yeah, I really hope we can underline the significance of having a schooling system for super powered beings."
1+ years member.
"I don't know why we need to explain that. Shouldn't it be obvious why there needs to be a place to train beings who could shatter cities with a single punch?"
2+ years member.
"Well many officials believe they should be shipped straight to early military training, which isn't healthy for these kids... But that's the belief we gotta change"
1+ years member.
"Oh, okay. So, what kind of arguments do we have against that?"
Stan : We should treat them with care like people. Not like machines. I believe if we can train these kids right we can become something great like a.... Justice League
2+ years member.
"Mmm, that's taken, gotta workshop that, but my argument, kids are not mentally built for military situation as they are still developing mentally, trauma could cause them to have destructive issues in future, take me for example, children require childhoods, not trauma, and a schooling system would benefit the country on a financial basis"

Daniel hears a loud thump outside "Huh... I'm going to check that out, I'll be right back, you two continue with the discussion" Daniel heads outside
1+ years member.
Wireback (All beat up, lying on the ground): I need your help
2+ years member.
Daniel is noticeably shocked that Myles has somehow came back and he's here "W-WHY ARE YOU HERE!... Talk" Daniel had his eyes narrowed
Wire back : Its...Its.... *Passes out*

Stan walks out to see what's going on.

Stan : Hey Daniel...What is Myles doing here?

Daniel : I don't know but I'm going to find out
2+ years member.
Daniel carried Myles on his shoulders military style, not happy about it, but he isn't going to let him die just because they're enemies "Stan, get the first AID kit"
1+ years member.
Angela levitates into the room. "What's going on ou-" She pauses as she sees Myles. "What happened to him?" she asked, starting to channel healing energy into him.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy watches from his dimension. He opens up a portal to his own universe as Cheetahboy and the others walk through it, however, he stays. "I'll meet you guys later. I want to see this."
2+ years member.
"Poor, poor Wireback," TV-Guy says. "Maybe I should go help them, but then again, I had to teleport those guys away from the fabric of spacetime collapsed. Uh, well, they hate me, but then again, I'm a hero, I still need to help them. Plus, they are absolutely right, even the hulkish Lion creature that would make Kallungi look like a fluffy kitten. Well, maybe not, I sense that everyone gets weaker here. Uh, fine, I think I'll help them."
2+ years member.
TV-Guy teleports to everywhere and them he places his hands on Wireback. He helps Heartstone with healing Wireback.
2+ years member.
Alright, PSA time, the story is going in weird places that no one intended it for, Daniel, Stan and Angela were supposed to be on this mission ALONE with CAMEOS, of other heroes, not full on roles, interference with Wireback and Morganeth makes sense as they are pre-established characters, but Akhil's team doesn't work as those characters are not developed and haven't been introduced properly, the story is progressing WAY too quickly, this was meant to be a fun adventure for a VERY SMALL cast of heroes to partake in, I would appreciate it if we steer back to that, thank you everyone.
Can someone put all of this in a nutshell? I can't read all of it right now
2+ years member.
TV Guy ruins the vacation and Lionman goes berserk destroying ****, nothing really happened, TV Guy didn't really add any depth to the story.
2+ years member.
Yeah, no offense @AkhilPDX, but TV Guy did ruin the story a little (a lot).
2+ years member.
Adding Bugs Bunny to the story may have been more impactful if I'm being brutally honest.
2+ years member.
Well, it made it funny (for me and if I'M being brutally honest, seeing Lionman not being able to control his emotions was kind of funny (a LOT).
2+ years member.
Except Lionman has always not been able to control his emotions perfectly, he's a border line high functioning autistic man who suffers from PTSD, and anxiety, as well as explosive temper that's his character vice, part of what makes a character interesting and not a Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

Heartstone's vice is that she is an egotistical drunk, Star Storm's vice is he's an ex felon or criminal repenting from his sins as a superhero.

Can you imagine how one dimensional these characters would be without their vices? So they'll me Akhil, other than being an ******* and an annoying *****, what's TV Guy's vice? Also, traumatic experiences aren't vices, vices are negative habits, personalities or attitudes, that can be innate or caused by other things.
2+ years member.
Good question. He's a hero, someone that wants to do good; however, he is carefree while doing it. He wants to forget his dark past and just live his life while helping others. And yes, he's not exactly as addicted to alcohol as Heartstone, but he's prone to getting drunk.
2+ years member.
Wanting to forget your past and sometimes getting drunk isn't a vice, neither is being carefree, you need to keep going, also, I don't want him popping up everywhere and anywhere, he's not apart of the main cast in this storyline dude.
2+ years member.
The only person who can tell me that is @ManofPower BECAUSE he started the forum. Also, he and Tracer said anyone can join, therefore, ANYONE can join.
2+ years member.
That's it, you're out of the roleplay for talking back, I own the OC high school verse as it was my concept and idea, I created the premise, then MOP made the forum, however it still belongs to me and I will have anyone who I d*ck well please in it, I no longer want you in it so you are free to stop responding as your posts will be ignored, finnito la festa, end of story, I've had enough of your childish back talk.
2+ years member.
When Tracer and I said YOU can join, not anyone, we meant as small cameos who come and go, you've GREATLY over stayed your welcome, this the Adventures of Lionman, Heartstone and Star Storms, not the Adventures of Lionman, Heartstone and Star Storms and TV Guy.
1+ years member.
*Wireback walks up to Morganeth*
I've lived up to my part of the deal. Time for you to live up to yours
2+ years member.
"Hmm, I guess so," TV-Guy says. "Just to let you know, I followed you when Lionman lost his bejesus and started beating up your stupid clone or whatever. I AM THE ULTIMATE MASTER when it comes to illusions and you REALLY can't-fool me, WIREBACK."
2+ years member.
"And I brought a friend! Clifton, where are you? You're supposed to make a dramatic entrance!" TV-Guy says.
Clifton: im right here
2+ years member.
Clifton goes after Morganeth while TV-Guy goes after Wireback. Wireback proceeds to attack, but TV-Guy slides under him, and kicks his knee, sending Wireback crashing to the ground.
"Clifton punches morganeth as hard as he can"
"Clifton also shoots an energy blast"
2+ years member.
TV-Guy jumps backwards and pulls out his two pistols and shoots two energy-nets at Wireback which trap him.
1+ years member.
(TV isn't involved, I said walks up to Morganeth....)
1+ years member.
(*TV-Guy
1+ years member.
(Also none of this counts because you can't control me and Nemian's OC's)
2+ years member.
(Akhil you really need to stop...)
2+ years member.
"Yes, Miles, believe me when I say, I will live up to mine, for I would never turn my back on my friend"
1+ years member.
*Wireback starts to walk away*
2+ years member.
'Ah, but Myles, wait, there is one more thing I want you to do for me" Morganeth evily grins
1+ years member.
And that is?
2+ years member.
"I want Daniel to be emotionally shattered... Perhaps breaking up his relationship... Heheheh..."
1+ years member.
Wireback: And how do you propose I do that?
2+ years member.
"Myleeeess... You're a smart boy, you'll figure it out, my suggestion? Bring out what they don't like in each other, make them feel like they could never have a relationship as long as they need to be Superheroes, be creative."
1+ years member.
Wireback: I want you to beat me up and leave me where they're staying. Leave the rest to me
2+ years member.
Morganeth maniacally chuckles as he induces pain to Wireback before blasting him with a beam of fire before continuously punching hiM
1+ years member.
Wireback: *Coughs up blood*
I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass
2+ years member.
Morganeth begins to teleport Wireback "It won't... At least I hope not... HEHEHEHEH!"
1+ years member.
*As Lionman is beating the sh*t out of Wireback, the REAL Wireback walks away and tells a Mysterious Villain...*
"I got his body movements*
2+ years member.
Daniel powerslams the 'Fake Wireback into the pavement as he transforms into Lionman throwing him into the horizon as he's about to jump after him but is stopped by Angela

"NO Daniel! He's done... You win... Come inside dear, just relax"

Lionman is sceptical on how he won so easily but reverts back to his base form before nodding in agreeance with Angela as Angela carries him bridal style inside

"You guys are gonna stay in the bottom floor, we'll be at the top" Stan says wanting to get far away from them
1+ years member.
Angela carries Daniel up to their room and places him down on the bed before kissing him. "You wait right here, baby. I'll be back in a second." She gives him another kiss before going into the shower.
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy says, "Well, our rooms are apparently parallel to yours, so...I guess we are on the same floors."
2+ years member.
Daniel manages a soft smile as Angela goes into his shower, pondering, why was beating Myles so easy, nah, he knows Myles better than that, there was a history between these two men before they hated each other, what was it? Well we may never know

"Oh no, you misunderstand, I'm buying you a room on the ground floor, just as good, I just need to be away from you, as in, I REALLY need to be away for a night" Stan pleads.
1+ years member.
After about thirty minutes, Angela comes out of the shower wearing only a towel and lays in the bed next to Daniel. "Hey, babe."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiles warmly into Angela's eyes "Hey honey" Daniel tenderly greets his girl
1+ years member.
She gives him a kiss. "How are you feeling?"
2+ years member.
"Well, better having you here... Although I'm feeling guilty, the destruction I caused, also, I'm worried... I beat Myles easily... Very easily, it's never been that easy before"
1+ years member.
"That wasn't your fault, hun. Those guys set you off. And it was kinda weird that you beat Myles so easily."
2+ years member.
"I know they did, but... I feel like I should have composed myself, I couldn't even do that with Myles... I'm really unsettled with how easy it was."
1+ years member.
She hugs him and nuzzles against him. "Just try not to worry about it, babe."
2+ years member.
Daniel cuddles Angela smiling "Alright babe" kissing her on the cheek
1+ years member.
"Do we have any plans for tomorrow?"
2+ years member.
"Well darling, tomorrow we're meeting up with the ambassadors of the curriculum to discuss why superhuman need their own school and training facilities, and after that, Stan, yourself and I can go out for a nice dinner?"
1+ years member.
"Oh, a meeting. Yay. I do like the idea of dinner though."
2+ years member.
"The business stuff is just for one day, I have already prepared a... You're going to hate this but a... Power Point presentation, after that, full vacation mode!"
1+ years member.
"Okay babe, I can deal with that for one day."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiles before kissing her forehead "I know you can darling"
1+ years member.
Angela lays her head on his chest and throws her towel off. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." She gives Daniel a kiss. "Goodnight, honey."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiles and nods holding onto her before try sleep "Goodnight, Darling"
1+ years member.
*the next morning*
Angela groans as the sun shines into the room and nuzzles back into Daniel's chest. "Somebody hit snooze on the Sun," she sleepily mutters.
2+ years member.
Daniel giggled caressing the back of her neck gently "We could always lasso the sun back down" Daniel joked around before yawning "Good morning my love"
1+ years member.
"Morning, babe." She rubs her eyes. "How're you feeling?"
2+ years member.
"Refreshed feeling brand new, ready for a day of hard work as usual" Daniel enthusiastically said
1+ years member.
"Heh, I can see that. You're certainly very enthusiastic for someone who just woke up." She materialzes a bottle of beer. "I need one of these to actually wake up." She starts drinking it.
2+ years member.
"Heh, It's just the way I am I guess, sure I'm drowsy, but I know that we're gonna have new experiences and that's enticing to me"
1+ years member.
She finishes the bottle and vaporizes it. "Okay, I guess we have to get up then."
2+ years member.
In the other room, Cheetahboy gets up and looks above him with his x-ray vision. Heartstone and Lionman got up, and NO sign of TV-Guy bothering them. That was good.
2+ years member.
Daniel tickles her tummy a bit smiling before he sat up stretching, Stan was already up as he had the TV on while he was making pancakes
1+ years member.
Angela does some stretching herself, deciding to show off her limberness by bending one leg up towards her shoulder while still sitting.
2+ years member.
Daniel bites his lip chuckling "You tease... Wanna go a round before breakfast?"
1+ years member.
Angela smiles and jumps into his arms. "Yes, please."
2+ years member.
*Daniel smiles enthusiastically holding her by the waist as he kisses Angela passionately and holds it rubbing her hips before clutching her ass having her in his arms*
1+ years member.
"Ooh..." Angela puts her arms and legs around him. "Take me."
2+ years member.
OC Highschool 2
1+ years member. Daniel does things to Angela that are not allowed on this forum, but best believe they got spicy and you all wish you could have seen it

Meanwhile Stan is almost finished the breaky.
1+ years member.
I got to go to sleep, guys. @Nemian, could you control Angela while I'm gone?
2+ years member.
Alright, sure
2+ years member.
Goodnight brother!
2+ years member.
@Akhil You need to change your TV Guy character, this isn't a Loney Tunes roleplay this is a Superhero roleplay, can you please make him less of a cartoon character and more of a serious character?
2+ years member.
He is serious, he's just a bit childish at this point, but as he grows up, he gets a LOT better...
1+ years member.
Whoever's roleplaying start a new comment chain here so we don't have to spend 20 minutes scrolling down
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy gets up, ready to fire his heat vision at Lionman, but stops himself. Ringo and Sunlight-Girl both hover over them.
"Lionman, you really need to get yourself checked out for, um, bone tumors and unholy anger issues," Sunlight-Girl says.
2+ years member.
By now Lionman's bone armor is covering his chest, and shoulders "YOU LEAVE FIRST!"
1+ years member.
Angela materializes a chair and sits down, allowing Daniel to get his anger out.
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy walks up to Angela, grabbing TV-Guy and throws him on the floor, but the "illusion" doesn't disappear. Why? It ISN'T AN ILLUSION! Star Storms actually walks up to Daniel and shows him the LIVE video call...
1+ years member.
(Uh, you know you can't just take control of Storms and Ultravox like that, right?)
2+ years member.
Lionman tries to exhaust his rage by roaring to the sky as loud as he can to exert all his rage "ALL OF YOU! GO AWAAAY!!!"
1+ years member.
Angela manifests herself above him and puts her hands on his face. "Hun, you need to calm down a bit."
2+ years member.
Lionman pants looking at her as he huffs looking around at the destruction he caused and frowns at Angela as he started shrinking as bone protrusions went back into his fur "I... Sorry..." he then reverts to his base form as he rests on Angela's shoulder sobbing a bit as when he's in his Primal 3 state he doesn't think about anything other than the pain and rage he's experienced, quite traumatic actually
1+ years member.
Angela hugs him and kisses him on the forehead. "Shh... it's alright, baby."
2+ years member.
"I didn't mean too... I..." Daniel hugs tightly onto his girlfriend
1+ years member.
"I know, hun." She runs a hand through his hair. "I know."
2+ years member.
Daniel holds onto her like a venerable child would as he collected his thoughts

"The four of you have done nothing but ruin the vacation and cause the destruction of part of the city... You'll be sent back to the school in the jet, that's the command" Stan ordered Cheetah and his friends "Oh, and TV BETTER stay gone, or he'll be classified as a criminal and every hero under the school will arrest you..."
1+ years member.
"Damn right we will," Angela growled, continuing to caress and hug Daniel.
2+ years member.
(Why'd you take control of Stan?)
2+ years member.
(Because I know the character quite well, and I had control of him, not you.
2+ years member.
(Wouldn't @ManofPower have control? - Not angry, just asking 😁 - I love the scenario, by the way, Lionman is AWESOME!)
2+ years member.
(Thanks dog, but MOP will have the control when he comes back, I only have control when he's gone)
2+ years member.
(If I might add one suggestion, it'll be to make Lionman a bit more passive. I mean, seriously, he's so nice as Daniel Howe, I think he'd keep that personality as Lionman.)
2+ years member.
(He's always nice in his base and Lionman form unless someone wrongs his family, friends or girl as TV Guy did, but each primal form becomes more and more beast like)
2+ years member.
"Ok. All I did was come with you guys to help because your father asked you too. Ringo, Sunlight, and I had nothing to do with the destruction of the city. And as for TV-Guy...(glares at TV-Guy), You'd better take a chill pill and get the hell out of here before this entire thing escalates," Cheetahboy says.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy turns around, creates a portal, and leaves.
2+ years member.
"I'm so sorry Daniel and Angela. TV-Guy can be...quite a handful. His parents died when he was really young and he grew up in an orphanage. Life was rough for him and he started to...well, misbehave. He got used to this lifestyle until he nearly died. Long story, these powers saved him and he really wanted to do good."
1+ years member.
"Tch. He certainly did good at ruining this trip," Angela mutters.
2+ years member.
"Because of your little friend, MY BEST FRIEND is traumatised... You need to sort him out as a leader, the responsibility for what he does! It's your fault as the leader, you need to have your team in check!" Stan alerts Cheetah
2+ years member.
"I mean, just be nice to him, and he'll be nice. For example, I can read his mind, and he REALLY likes you. And I mean in a very romantic kind of way," Ringo says. "And your mind says you REALLY don't want him with Heartstone," Ringo says. "Daniel, you are a sensible teenager, just, try to ignore him for the most part and I think you'll be fine."
2+ years member.
"Sorry," Cheetahboy says. "He's just well, just think of Captain America trying to lead Plastic Man into battle. That's what he is..."
2+ years member.
Daniel completely was blocking everyone out except Angela because if he didn't he would lose his mind

"And now you're trying to justify his actions instead of owning up to it? Another reason why you shouldn't be active, you aren't heroes, you're a crew of trouble makers"
2+ years member.
"Oh no, I'm not justifying his actions. Not when he almost caused a city to be destroyed."
2+ years member.
"Captain America would lead Plastic Man into the battle valiantly, he'd lead anyone into the battle valiantly, because he's Captain America, he'd even whip Plastic Man into shape" Stan replies
2+ years member.
"You get my point, Stan," Cheetahboy says. "TV-Guy is a troublemaker sure, and he's definitely gonna hear it from me when we get back, but the truth is that Ultravox said he'll help us get back but he said we need to help you guys; however, you can't snap at him for every little thing. Flirting with your girl can be...troublesome, but guess what, I think you guys have a strong will, you can do it. As for now, I need to go find him before he destroys something."
2+ years member.
"Angela's not my girl, and I sincerely doubt Ultravox asked you to go to us, we're on an important trip, he wouldn't burden us with the likes of you, my friend, that wasn't Ultravox who talked to you, you got played as they say, but believe me when I tell you, if you or anyone flirts with Angela, Daniel is going to be angry at that, it's just that simple my guy."
2+ years member.
"Unless, someone planned me to come here by using magic, IDK what to say, but from what I know, apparently you are here to expand some school for kids with superpowers? If Ultravox didn't tell me that, someone else knows your secrets..."
2+ years member.
Before anyone can say anything, Cheetahboy quickly uses his super speed to fix a lot of the damage that had been caused.
1+ years member.
Wireback - *Walks in*
I do
2+ years member.
"Hey Wireback," Cheetahboy says.
2+ years member.
"Myles! I should have known you had a plot in this!" Stan grunts
1+ years member.
"Great, this is definitely what I need now," Angela says, rolling her eyes. "What do you want, Myles?"
2+ years member.
"Ok, guys, first, let's go into the hotel and find our rooms," Cheetahboy says.
1+ years member.
As far as I know I'm just checking in on an old friend
2+ years member.
(Does Akhil realise Wireback ain't a good guy?)
2+ years member.
(Lol, no - take back what I said)
2+ years member.
"Pfft, checking in, so what is it this time, gloating?" Stan narrows his eyes
2+ years member.
TV-Guy teleports behind Wireback, "I AM BACK!" He pulls out a bottle of beer and gulps it down. "That was refreshing!"
1+ years member.
No just looking around
2+ years member.
Stan sighs as he just mumbles "I want to actually die..."

"Myles" Daniel stands up straight to narrow his eyes "Don't you dare call me your old friend, you ruined that when we were kids!"
2+ years member.
TV-Guy hands over the bottle to Wireback, "Hmph, bet they're being b***hy to you too?"
1+ years member.
You have gone through nothing like I have
2+ years member.
"You sure about that," TV-Guy asks. "Anyways, if you are a bad guy, why aren't you like, defeated by now? Oh, god, I think I've had too many drinks." TV-Guy collapses on Wireback.
1+ years member.
Wireback - *Walks up to Lionman*
Hit me
2+ years member.
"Uh, is this a good idea?" Cheetahboy says to Heartstone.
1+ years member.
Wireback - Do it.
1+ years member.
"Absolutely not." She looks to Wireback. "How about you just step back, Myles?"
2+ years member.
"Don't you dare tell me what I have or haven't gone through Myles!" Daniel puts his hand around Myles' throat
1+ years member.
Wireback - Make me.
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy zooms TV-Guy to his bed and returns quickly back to the scene. "Yeah...Myles, step back. Daniel WILL punch you."
1+ years member.
Wireback - DO IT
2+ years member.
Daniel glares at Wireback angrily "HOW COULD YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" Daniel hooks Wireback in the face Mike Tyson style
1+ years member.
Wireback - Give me all the punches you got
2+ years member.
"HOW DARE YOU!?" Daniel punches Myles again in the face, then uppercuts him before kicking him in the gut to tackle him to the ground

"Daniel! You need to stop!" Angela aks Daniel to no avail.
Oh Yeah Yeah!! hows it going Oh Yeah Yeah!!
1+ years member.
@TheNemianLion @Akhil Lionman vs TV-Guy should we set it up?
2+ years member.
It'd be too much of a slaughter, let's be real.
2+ years member.
Well, MAYBE unrestricted it would be a slaughter. Anyways, TV-Guy can only win by BFR by transporting him into his own dimension. If they fight there, TV-Guy has a chance. And I mean, no...not really...so don't set it up...
1+ years member.
But in the RP right now TV-Guy is casually holding up against Heartstone and Lionman like it's nothing
2+ years member.
Because Akhil is Godmodding his character to unrealistic proportions.
2+ years member.
Well, he can hold up to Lionman. Hearstone? He'd get stomped, but guess what, Batman held up to Darkseid, so why not?
@mop can there be multiple stories on here? or just 1.
2+ years member.
I would prefer one at a time, but if we're doing multiple it needs to be organized.
2+ years member.
Just 1...
Can we have like a more dark story up here? and down there there's... well whatever is happening down there
2+ years member.
Sounds gay
How?! its supposed to be "dark"
I mean like a more evil/violent story up here. cause I like that.
2+ years member.
WAIT! How strong are Lionman and Heartstone in this storyline?
2+ years member.
Base Lionman is City Level, Heartstone is Mountain Level as well as Primal 1 Lionman.
2+ years member.
Okay, so TV Guy and Lionman are pretty evenly matched here...Cheetahboy is continental-moon level here, but when he's at the peak of his power, he's Superman levels of power, SLIGHTLY weaker...
1+ years member.
Uh, you know he'd have to be city - mountain level for this, right?
2+ years member.
No, Cheetahboy being that powerful doesn't make sense, Lionman is nerfed from Star level to City Level, Cheetah Boy needs to be nerfed that much too.

How powerful is he normally?
1+ years member.
Continental is way too strong.
2+ years member.
He's around Superman's level...
2+ years member.
Anyways, if he's city level, he can't make it from Antarctica to Japan in one jump..
1+ years member.
That can mean either large star level or solar system - multi-galaxy level.
1+ years member.
Which version of Superman is he close to in power?
2+ years member.
Um, well, he's equal to Post-Crisis/Rebirth/New 52...
2+ years member.
Cities weigh trillions of tons, Lionman can show them into the sky, so he just needs to move his 800 pound body to Japan, that's extremely every for a City Level Being, INCREDIBLY easy.

So Cheetah is City - Mountain Level - Moon level at his best, but much weaker at his base, I'd say Skyscraper level.
1+ years member.
Assuming that means New 52 Superman after having his Post-Crisis history restored, that means he's solar system to multi-galaxy level.
2+ years member.
@LordTracer - Yeah, around that level. He isn't THAT low @NemianLion.
2+ years member.
You need to proportionately nerf him.
2+ years member.
Lol - If Cheetahboy is solar system level, how could he turn into skyscraper level if dwarf star level Lionman turns into city level. I say CB is mountain level....I guess...just for this. (It's non-canon, right?)
1+ years member.
Everyone is supposed to be nerfed down to urban levels. It's just a thing for this.
2+ years member.
Yeah, okay, that's fine I guess. I'll be mountain level like Heartstone...
2+ years member.
Lionman is STAR LEVEL turned to City level, not DWARF STAR level, where did you get that? Anyway, he should be Metropolitan level, not Mountain level but whatever.
1+ years member.
Did we have any ideas on how fast the characters should be?
2+ years member.
Probably under FTL...
1+ years member.
Well obviously below light speed. But like, are they massively hypersonic? Sub-Relativistic? Relativistic?
2+ years member.
Hmm... Good point... Maybe have their speed three classes down unless you're like a low superhuman - street level character?
2+ years member.
CB, Star-Storms, and Heartstone should be Sub-Relativistic: Lionman and Sunlight-Girl would be massively hypersonic. TV-Guy would be as fast as Batman...
2+ years member.
TV-Guy's combat speed could somewhat scale with Lionman's here if he enhances his precognition with his powers...
1+ years member.
Three classes down for Angela would still be FTL though. Maybe five classes?
2+ years member.
5 classes then, but no character who is superhuman can go below low superhuman speed.

Also no he can't react to Lionman because Lionman also has a form of Precognition, due to his senses and martial arts training, he knows what you are gonna do before you do it practically.
1+ years member.
Okay, Angela would be relativistic+ with five classes down.
2+ years member.
Well, TV-Guy is like Deadpool: Too unpredictable. Anyways, I'm talking about PURE combat speed...and as for Cheetahboy, he scales with Heartstone so his speed is equal to hers.
1+ years member.
Wait, how does he scale with Heartstone?
2+ years member.
Because normally, he'd be MFTL+ just like Heartstone...
2+ years member.
Unpredictable or not, Daniel is going to know your muscle movements, breath patterns, etc.
2+ years member.
So would TV-Guy, except he can manipulate that with his powers...
2+ years member.
How are you going to manipulate knowing breath patterns and muscle movement? Also Daniel knows how to counter everything someone who is so novice as TV Guy can offer.
2+ years member.
I'm gonna assume you meant city @NemianLion...
2+ years member.
TV-Guy is ANYTHING but novice. He might seem like it, but believe me, he packs a punch...
2+ years member.
When I say novice I mean he's not a skilled fighter compared to Daniel
2+ years member.
(BTW - Lionman wouldn't have been able to tear through the dimension, but I'll improvise. I mean, it's not a city-level feat and the dimension has a set of rules, but whatever...)
2+ years member.
Realistically TV shouldn't have been able to teleport Lionman and Angela away in the first place with success so many times, so if you wanna God mode so will I, besides, the Lion Roar has a property like that.
2+ years member.
Yes, but the Lion Roar has been nerfed...and also, I understand Heartstone, but Lionman? Lol, TV-Guy isn't exactly someone that's super strong like Superman or Hulk, but he's not like Batman or Cap either...he's powerful when he wants to be.
2+ years member.
Only it's destructive capability, not it's special properties, it can still create small rifts in space and time
2+ years member.
Still not enough to crack open the dimension, but whatever. I'll let it slide...
2+ years member.
Except you don't need power to open a rift in a dimension, you just need the ability to create a portal and due to the roar's magic abilities, he can enter and exit foreign dimensions.
2+ years member.
Also, a city level guy can't punch someone through the Earth...WTF?
2+ years member.
That's the point, no one can enter or exit the dimension without his permission.
2+ years member.
*Sigh* When someone says through the Earth they aren't always talking about the whole planet, Earth = Ground, Lionman punched him through the crust, also, Lionman is in his Primal 2 state where he is Small Island Level, so he'd be able to punch a man through the crust if he can DESTROY an Island.
2+ years member.
Except TV-Guy turned him back into Base Form...
2+ years member.
Except Lionman can go wherever he wants because he created a rift inside of it due to the magical abilities of the Lion Roar, scientifically Lionman can do that, I'm not removing an ability because you don't like it.
2+ years member.
No he didn't because Lionman already had him with his taser whip before you responded so your message was rendered irrelevant, also, you can't just turn him into his base form, what a load of ****.
2+ years member.
I never asked you to remove it. I just said it won't work in the dimension, therefore, he can't get out...but I'll play your way, I'm not removing an ability because YOU don't like it.
2+ years member.
Your dimension isn't an ability, it's a place, you can't tell me that my characters ability doesn't work somewhere, that's not how it works, unless your dimension is SPECIFICALLY TAILORED to counteract Lionman's abilities, then it wouldn't cancel his ability out, and it's not, you can't say it is because you would just have made that up.
2+ years member.
It's a place where he can counteract someone's power if he's in good health. Actually, that's a good excuse, he was under stress and Heartstone was beating the **** out of him, so he let it slide and Lionman broke out...
2+ years member.
What is the science behind that?
2+ years member.
@Prodigy Mac and IPod outta charge, can't use discord, am on my glitchy iPhone
1+ years member.
Check your profile comments
Just charge your mac / iPod
1+ years member.
(I love how TV-Guy is the least intimidating name. No offense Akhil)
2+ years member.
Also I love how Akhil called me disgusting and then writes this type of ****... "Pours every human bodily function on Heartstone's head"

That includes, poo, ****, seamen, spit, snot, ear wax, vomit, blood and more
Thats a lot of bad stuff
2+ years member.
Ew...I didn't even think of some of that stuff and I don't know what the second one is. It's censored...
2+ years member.
Well, he can teleport your internal organs to Russia...
"Well, he can teleport your organs to Russia." o_0
2+ years member.
He appears behind Angela.
- "No, I'm not a toon force guy. I am my own thing..."
1+ years member.
"You sure are as annoying as one of them."
2+ years member.
"Second that..." Daniel asks

"Look man, just tell us who you are and why you're hear man" Stan asks
Crect just gets the blade to the death of 1,000,000 gods... And kills all the gods...
2+ years member.
Crect is not in the role-play if that's the case.

Also all characters are nerfed, Lionman is City - Mountain Level.
ok lol. i wont use him then
2+ years member.
Can I join?
2+ years member.
Sure.
2+ years member.
I'll play as TV Guy - He's not on the website but he can basically control a "force" kind of like the Speed-Force or the Odin-Force which allows him to see people on other planes of existence. He can break the fourth wall and see into other "metaverses" - So he basically has an omniversal view of vision, but he can't exactly see everything like Heimdall. It's confusing. He can use this force to enhance his speed, strength, and durability or create force-fields. He can summon weapons from other dimensions or shoot energy blasts. TV Guy can create portals to other dimensions, universes, multiverses, or even other franchises like Marvel or DC, but going to other multiverses or metaverses requires LOTS of prep-time and LOTS of energy so it drains him till the point it could kill him. He can also heal others from disease or increase his own metabolism and immune system OR control technology or "go" into technology like a TV or an iPad and turn two dimensional. TV Guy can range in power, and usually his destructive capability honestly, he can probably destroy a small town at this stage in his life. When he's an adult, probably a mountain...
Prologue: How did they survive?!
2+ years member.
Daniel was in the gym lifting weights as he does in his past time sweating before he realized his buzzer in his pocket went off summoning him to the Principal's office, where the Leader Of the Ciriculam, Daniel's father, Ultravox has called a meeting between Daniel, Stan and Angela, where they would have a conference with the Principle and himself.
Stan : Yes mister Howe? I was busy with homework so if we could hurry this up...,...,...,...
1+ years member.
Heartstone flew into the room in a blur of pink, brushing down her now wind-tousled hair. "What's up?"
2+ years member.
Daniel made his way slowly stretching "Hey father, what's this for?" He bowed in the presence of his faster

"Hello, Son, Angela, Stan, today I've called you three here to alert you that you will be going on a Field Trip, to Japan, we plan to expand our school and place schools for superhuman beings globally, so I believe that you three will be fantastic ambassadors, the Principal will fill you in on all the details"
Stan : Awesome! I've always wanted to ask them why they wore those red crystals on there forehead
Angela : Um....Stan that's India
Stan : Anyways, Can wait to see Tokyo and Hiroshima
1+ years member.
"So we're taking a trip to Japan. Sounds fun. When do we leave?"
Prologue: She must never find out
Stan : Hopefully at 6:00 Am. Gotta wake up at 4 so I can do my daily routine
2+ years member.
Ultravox nodded and smiled "Right now, there is one of my private jets outside, that will take the three of you to a base and then you'll be transported to your hotel room, five class, remember, in Japan, honor and respect are incredibly important"

"Yes father, I'll make sure to be on my best behavior, so the jet is in the fields?" Daniel asked

"Yes, in the Open Field" Ultravox answered as the Principal seemed to be asleep
Prologue: Damb she found out
1+ years member.
Heartstone claps her hands together. "Okay, if we're all ready, then let's go!"
"Prologue has a plan in his mind to ruin this relationship. >😀"
2+ years member.
Stan was visibly in surprise "Geez! We gonna pack or anything?"

"I imagine everything we need will be available in the hotel" Daniel responded before nodding to Angela and smiling "Let's go darling"
1+ years member.
"Wait, just to make sure I've got everything..." She opened up her purse and quickly listed off the essentials she had inside. "Okay, charger, headphones, alcohol..." She stuck a hand in her shirt. "And phone, okay, I'm ready, let's go!" She grabbed one of Daniel and Stan's hands and essentially dragged both of them onto the plane.
2+ years member.
Daniel giggled as Stan was again, surprised, as Angela dragged them onto the plane.

"I have legs Angela" Stan playfully told her as Daniel looked around the jet getting himself a Diet Pepsi, because of course he is

"Man I hope I can hold a Katanna! Or go to those one anime cafes and be in a brothel!" Stan commented, Daniel rolled his eyes chuckling before saying "I hope to learn more about the culture of the Samurais and the Ninja Tribes of old" As Daniel took a seat relaxing
1+ years member.
Angela sat down in a seat next to Daniel. "I want to learn more about the culture in general, because my knowledge about Japan is very limited."

She leaned back in her chair and pulled her phone out of her bra. "Seriously, everything I know just comes from watching some anime and occasional discussions with the Japanese branch of my company." She started texting her friends, low-key bragging about her trip.
2+ years member.
Daniel smiled before explaining "This will be the first time in Japan for me too, I haven't actually ever been there, yet I am quite adept in a few of their martial arts"

Stan sat down after he put some basketball on "Do you know what would be really dope though? Giant robots and monsters!" Stan unknowingly foreshadowed.
1+ years member.
Angela smiled and rolled her eyes. "So like Gundam and Godzilla?"
2+ years member.
"Yeah, like that, I mean, I heard on the news, that there was this one Monster, who possessed fires of Hell... What was his name again..." Stan asked

"Oni... Nah he's just a legend my dude, a myth, he's not real" Daniel continued to chuckle as he put his arm around Angela
1+ years member.
Angela smiled and nuzzled against his arm. "Myth or not, he doesn't sound like anything we can't deal with."
2+ years member.
Daniel laughs resting his head on Angela's "Not with the great and powerful Heartstone on our side"

"I mean I'm not scared or anything... I can probably take him myself, I am Star Storms after all, just one Meteorite punch and the enemies turn to dust!" Stan shadow boxes a bit showing off
1+ years member.
"Exactly! Just leave it to me, boys." She makes a gun shape with her fingers and lights up the tip of her finger with bright pink energy. "All it'd take is one shot."
2+ years member.
*Daniel laughs at Angela's confidence* My hero, although if this One creature is real... I must admit I would love to square up with the beast.

"I heard he is as powerful as a nuclear bomb, we gotta be careful with that"
1+ years member.
She confidently smirks. "A nuclear bomb? Puh-leeze, the strongest nuclear bomb ever detonated could only yield fifty-eight megatons. All of us can deal far more damage than that."
2+ years member.
"Reality is scarier than fiction... He most likely is far superior than the folklore... That is if he WAS real" Daniel laughs as he's almost sure he isn't

"Well... I'm not afraid of Oni, I'm Star Freaking Storms! The greatest Superhero to ever live! And the boldest too!" Stan comments

"Maybe the baldest!" Daniel laughed a bit
1+ years member.
Angela giggled. "Boldest is right, because I know damn well you don't think you're greater than me."
2+ years member.
"I don't think I'm greater than you, I know I am, don't get me wrong, you're great and all, but you're not Star Freaking Storms" Stan brags doing some poses

Daniel chuckles to himself bringing up a monitor showing Stan an image of Stan and Angela's sparring session

https://www.superherodb.com/gallery/5082/

"Weren't
you in sick bay for like... Two hours after that punch?" Daniel laughs as Stan just sits down mopping and sulking
2+ years member.
"I don't think I'm greater than you, I know I am, don't get me wrong, you're great and all, but you're not Star Freaking Storms" Stan brags doing some poses

Daniel chuckles to himself bringing up a monitor showing Stan an image of Stan and Angela's sparring session

https://www.superherodb.com/gallery/5082/

"Weren't
you in sick bay for like... Two hours after that punch?" Daniel laughs as Stan just sits down mopping and sulking
1+ years member.
Angela smirks and flexes one arm. "Yeah, and I'm Angela f***in' Prince, the strongest, sexiest and smartest person in the multiverse."
2+ years member.
"Heh... Well sexiest maybe" Stan says to trigger Daniel as Daniel looks angrily towards Stan

"Well at least your conceding inferiority" Daniel tells Stan

"Well I never said that, besides, isn't Heartstone stronger than you too Daniel?"

Daniel pauses not saying anything before taking a drink of Pepsi
1+ years member.
"Ha, I heard you say 'too!' You just conceded I'm stronger! Haha!" She playfully sticks her tongue out at him.
2+ years member.
Stan curls up sulking "I'm the strongest... I'm the strongest... I'm the strongest..."

Daniel smirks a bit as he finishes his drink "Okay, so, when we get to Japan, I don't wanna see anyone acting extra, the Japanese culture is a very reverent one, therefore self control is crucial, we all cool with that?" Daniel politely asked
1+ years member.
"So what you're saying is..." She pulls the bottle of beer out of her purse. "I shouldn't drink this before we get off the plane."
2+ years member.
TV Guy teleports onto the plane behind Daniel and says, "Hmm, I've been stuck in this universe for a while now. Is this canon?"
2+ years member.
TV Guy steals Angela's drink and gulps it down...
2+ years member.
No probably not- AH! WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM!? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? Shocked from TV Guy's sudden appearance

"Must be a magic imp or something corny and annoying like that" Stan explains
1+ years member.
Angela elbows him in the nose and takes the bottle back. "Mine." She quickly refills it before dropping it back in her purse.
2+ years member.
"Explain yourself! Now!" Daniel and Stan simultaneously said to TV guy
2+ years member.
TV Guy wipes some blood from his nose: "Ow..you hit hard for a GIRL. And NO! I am no such imp!" He fires an energy blast at Heartstone which hits her. As she recovers, he jumps into the airplane seat-screens...
1+ years member.
Angela growls in annoyance. "Great, he's like one of those Toon Force asshats. I hate those guys."
2+ years member.
Daniel breathes in from his nose as steam comes out of his ears "C-CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A NICE... VACATION!!!?!?"

"Apparently not" Stan crosses his arms "Mr Screen person, why are you here?" Stan then asks.
2+ years member.
"Mr. Lionman, I'm not here to cause a giant scene or anything, but I'm stuck in this universe for now and I really need to get back, but while I'm here, I'll just enjoy myself, and that'll mean I'll do the heroing with you guys. I was a superhero in my multiverse and people loved me. Especially the girls 😉 "
1+ years member.
Angela rolls her eyes and leans back in her chair. "Great, so we've got a stowaway on our little vacation."
2+ years member.
"Yeah, I guess." He sits next to Heartstone. "Apparently, I HAVE to go to school and learn some stuff and we got report cards two days ago before I got transported HERE..."
(He sees)
-
Math - C
Science - B
Lit Comp - B
Physics - A
Health - A
PE - A
Theatre - B
Culinary Arts - C
1+ years member.
"I'm just gonna sleep for a few hours." She looks over to Daniel. "Babe, you wouldn't mind if I slept on you, right?"
2+ years member.
"I wouldn't mind" - TV Guy says with a smirk...
1+ years member.
Angela rolls her eyes. "Only in your f***in' dreams, loser."
2+ years member.
"Not at all dear" Daniel eyeballed TV Guy angrily
2+ years member.
"Whatever you say...."
1+ years member.
"Thank you, der liebling." She climbs into Daniel's lap and kisses him before falling asleep.
2+ years member.
"Hmm, both of you remind me of Bonobos," TV-Guy says before putting on his headphones. Then he proceeds to lay backwards.
2+ years member.
Daniel held onto Angela before drifting off as well

"Now, TV Guy, we're going to have to find a way to send you back" Stan assured TV Guy
2+ years member.
"Yeah, we do. Want a drink?"
2+ years member.
"I'm good.." Stan tells TV not trusting him "Accommodation is not been prepared for you, so you'll have to be really nice to Daniel if you want him to buy you an apartment, no flirting with Angela"
2+ years member.
"FINE! Anyways, you can trust me when I say, you can have a drink." He pulls out two bottles of wine. "Red or White?"
2+ years member.
"We are on an important field trip, I can't afford to be drunk... Geez... You make ME sound like Daniel..."
2+ years member.
"More for me I guess," - He pours himself a glass and gulps it down. He then grabs the entire bottle of red wine and proceeds to drink it, but because of some turbulence, he spills some on Angela. "S**t!"
2+ years member.
"You are screwed... You are so, so screwed right now... ****!" Stan hides under a table
1+ years member.
Angela opens one eye and punches him in the mouth, sending him flying. "I swear, there better not be anything in my hair..."
2+ years member.
TV Guy puts up his auto-shields, but they are invisible...
2+ years member.
Daniel half asleep yawned "What? Are we there?"
2+ years member.
Her punch hits the shield which sends TV Guy flying through the cabin, destroying many seats, but the plane is still intact. He looks in horror. Her hair is completely messed up...
1+ years member.
Angela checks her hair for anything before nuzzling back into Daniel's lap. "It's nothing, babe."
2+ years member.
"Babe... why is there a red patch in your hair..." Daniel says before noticing a wine bottle "Oh..."
1+ years member.
"What do you mean?" She materializes a mirror, looks at her hair and shrieks. "WHAT THE F**K?!"
2+ years member.
"Ok...let's be calm..." - TV Guys says... "Be more like your 彼氏 (Kareshi = Boyfriend) and take a chill pill..."
1+ years member.
"Do you know... how f***ing long it takes... for me to get my hair as perfect as it is?"
2+ years member.
"Well, I mean, you would understand right? You're an alcoholic. Right?"
1+ years member.
"So what if I am? I don't spill drinks in my f***ing hair, you f***ing clod."
2+ years member.
"Well, it was an accident you PERV!"
1+ years member.
"I'll show you a f***in' accident..." She reels back and kicks him in the groin. "If anyone needs me, I'll be getting this s**t out of my hair." She leaves into the bathroom to clean her hair.
2+ years member.
The kick once again hits his force-field, but this time, TV Guy gets angry. He creates a portal underneath Heartstone's feet which drops her into the Kalahari Desert all the way in South Africa. He quickly closes the portal before she can fly back into it...
2+ years member.
Daniel eyeballs TV Guy "Are you happy now..." He sternly asked

Stan got up from under the table and put his arm on Daniel's shoulder "She's gonna be in a mood for a little while because of this, you're gonna have to deal with that..."

"Gee! Thanks Stan! That makes things so much better!..." Daniel face palms "Look, TV Guy, you've done enough here, just sit down, be quiet, not a word until we get off the plane... I'm gonna try to help Angela clean up her hair and calm her down" Daniel Walks into the bathroom
2+ years member.
NVM - Take back what happened before. As she walks to the bathroom, TV Guy sits in Lionman's seat. "So stupid. Hmph"
2+ years member.
He points his hand towards the bathroom, letting the mysterious "energy force" flow through the doors, allowing him and ONLY him to see through the bathroom.
"Let the drama, begin!"
2+ years member.
"One more word and I'll boot you off this plane faster than Angela rejected you, quiet! Not one more word" Stan warned TV Guy
2+ years member.
TV Guy takes out some Doritos and some powdered doughnuts and he starts to hungrily devour them, trying to replenish his energy with food so he could become naturally powerful again. Heartstone was powerful and defending her blows with his force-fields SERIOUSLY burned some calories and he needed to be healthy for his powers to work correctly; however, as he ate, he got crumbs and powdered sugar over Heartstone's seat. Then, he finished all of it with a big gulp of wine.
2+ years member.
*He watches through the bathroom doors: (@NemianLion & @LordTracer) - What happens inside? Narrate...
1+ years member.
Angela dips her head under a running shower head, trying to get the red out of her hair while muttering to herself in German; "Welches recht hat dieses verdammte arschloch auf unserer reise?" (Translation - What right does this f***ing a**hole have to invade on our trip?)
2+ years member.
"Hmm," TV-Guy thinks...
2+ years member.
"Lieber, ich würde ihn einfach rausschmeißen ... er Shampoo oder so? (Translation: I would kick him out, but he has no place to stay, can I pass you shampoo or something?)" Daniel carefully asked his at the time angry girlfriend, the scariest being he's ever encountered
2+ years member.
TV secretly teleports something REALLY sticky that is milky white into the shampoo bottle and he teleports the shampoo out and into a jungle in Korea. He giggles to himself. Heartstone, Lionman, and Stan will never know what happened (they ACTUALLY won't)...
1+ years member.
"Ja, bitte, das wäre toll." (Translation - Yes, please, that would be great.) She begins to go back to English as she cools down. "We're the ones letting him stay here, so maybe he shouldn't act like a f***in' moron."
2+ years member.
TV Guy giggles again; however, he turns on his TV so Stan doesn't think he did something bad...
2+ years member.
Daniel sighs as he passes Angela the shampoo "I know babe I know, he should be grateful yet he's acting like a pest... I can't tell you how many times I wanted to punt him to the moon in the span of five minutes"
1+ years member.
"I was thinking of something way worse than that. Like kicking him to the other side of the solar system." She puts some of the bottle's contents in her hair and scrubs it under the water from the shower.
2+ years member.
What TV Guy put in the shampoo is what you want to infer guys, but combine it with water, and the chemical reaction makes the hair freeze up into greasy clumps for over 24 hrs...
2+ years member.
Daniel's eyes widen as he realizes... That wasn't shampoo... He was a bit afraid as he suspected that he handed Angela the wrong thing...
2+ years member.
What did Daniel think he handed Angela is the real question?!?
2+ years member.
Honestly Daniel did not know, but it looked like a certain bodily liquid..
2+ years member.
(And thus, this day was the day that TV Guy passed away.)
2+ years member.
😂😂😂 Spot on! It isn't that, but it's something that'll REALLY mess up her hair. The only real way to cure it is to put mustard and ranch in your hair which will cure it, but it'll make your hair stench...
2+ years member.
OH NO! She doesn't know TV-Guy did that...plus, his shields are up and he's ready to teleport into his own DIMENSION if need be. He's like a god there...
1+ years member.
"Ah, f**k it, this is taking too long. Maybe it's time to try some body control." She starts to concentrate to will her hair back into place, but to no avail. "Why the f**k isn't this working?"
2+ years member.
"B-b-ba-babe... I d-d-d-don't think that was... Shampoo" Backing away very slowly onto a wall
1+ years member.
Angela clenches her fist and her body begins to radiate red and pink energy. "Ich werde ihn verdammt erwürgen." (Translation - I am going to f***ing strangle him.)
2+ years member.
TV-Guy suddenly teleports into his own dimension, but keeps watching Angela, Stan, and Daniel 😂
2+ years member.
Daniel's stomach turns as his eyes were widened panting heavily "I didn't mean to! It was an accident!... I!... STAAAAN!"

Stan shivers as he crawls back under a table curling up "Not this time partner... Not this time... You're on your own buddy..."
2+ years member.
Ok - You guys continue: I GTG- However, TV-Guy is in his dimension, watching, all while laughing his head off...
1+ years member.
"Oh, don't worry, Daniel. I know this isn't YOUR fault." She marches out of the bathroom and grabs the bottle of beer from her purse before breaking it in half. "Ich schwöre, wenn ich diesen ******* wieder sehe, werde ich ihn verdammt noch mal schneiden." (Translation - I swear, if I see that ******* again, I will ******* cut him.) She waves the broken bottle around to emphasize her point.
2+ years member.
TV Guy then pulls in Stan and Lionman into his dimension via a portal.
"You know, I might be 'annoying', but I can save you too..." - "She cannot teleport here, it's beyond her existence"
1+ years member.
(And I forgot to properly censor those. The first two words are b**tard and the last one is f***ing)
2+ years member.
However, he sends them BOTH back....he hears Heartstone say that so he creates a portal which dumps EVERY bodily fluid that a human can produce (that is mixed together) on her hair....
1+ years member.
Angela sits down and starts tapping the bottle on the ground. "You know, in all my life, there's only two things I've contemplated killing. This a**hat is making it very difficult to not add a third thing to that list."
2+ years member.
Daniel sighs before helping Angela up "Let me give you a bathe dear..." he says as he needs to compose himself, even though he is angry at TV Guy beyond measure and frankly wants to rip his head off for what he did to his girl, so he held his hand managing a smile

Stan starts cleaning the seats with spray and wipe
1+ years member.
Angela sighed and tried her best to compose herself. "Okay, babe. A relaxing bath sounds quite good right now."
2+ years member.
Daniel gently lifted Angela up smiling walking her to the bathroom

Star Storms still cleaning TV Guy's disgusting mess
1+ years member.
Angela smiles and hugs him.
2+ years member.
(Daniel is boyfriend of the year)

Daniel places Angela in the bath as he rinsed her off before gently scrubbing soap onto her body cleaning her up
1+ years member.
Angela sighs contentedly and smiles. "I love you."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiled very warmly "I love you too darling, forever" Daniel told her as he kissed her forehead
1+ years member.
"Well, I'm already in a much better mood."
2+ years member.
"I guess I just have that effect" Daniel chuckles shampooing her hair, with real shampoo this time
1+ years member.
"Yeah, I guess you do." She starts helping him scrub her hair.
2+ years member.
"Maybe it's just the way you make me feel Angela, charmed, enchanted and of course, in love" Daniel said as Angela aided him in the scrubbing of her her before they begun the conditioner
1+ years member.
"Oh, you flatter me, babe." She smirks. "Of course, all the praise is perfectly deserved."
2+ years member.
I couldn't agree more... How am I ever to NOT flatter someone of your majesty, intelligence, power and beauty?
1+ years member.
She smiles. "Oh, stop. You're going to make me blush. I suppose it's only fitting that someone as awesome as me would have a boyfriend as strong, smart and hot as you."
2+ years member.
Daniel bit his bottom lip a bit as, what do you know, he blushed "We do define the word power couple after all, literally and figuratively"
1+ years member.
"Hell yeah we do. Especially since we're the two strongest heroes around."
2+ years member.
Daniel chuckle "Yes, yes, of course, as well as my father... He's a living legend... Oh and Stan I guess."
1+ years member.
She giggles. "Yeah, I guess Stan would maybe, kinda be a very low fourth place."
2+ years member.
Stan sulks and cleans

Daniel giggles "Of course I'm at the number one spot though" Daniel playfully pokes his tongue out
1+ years member.
She smirks up at him. "Oh honey, we both know that I'm the best there is."
2+ years member.
"Mmmm... I reckon that title belongs to me dear" Daniel giggles playing around with Angela
1+ years member.
"The important thing is that you believe that. But we all know that I'm the best." She smiles and sticks her tongue out at him.
2+ years member.
Daniel chuckles towards Heartstone before getting in the bath tub with Angela "I know you are, I'm just playing with you" Daniel smiles kissing Angela on the lips "But juuust by a tiny bit"
1+ years member.
She kisses him back and puts her arms around him. "You ARE a very close second to me though."
2+ years member.
Daniel leans into Angela smiling "I try my best, but you set the bar so damn high baby, you are my one and only queen"
1+ years member.
"Aww..." She gives him another kiss. "And you're my one and only king."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiled deeply looking into Angela's eyes we're gonna have a really good time in Japan, I promise.
1+ years member.
She nuzzles against him. "I know we are."
2+ years member.
Daniel sighed in relief "How did I get this lucky?" Smiling brightly at his girlfriend
1+ years member.
"Y'know, I was going to ask the same thing. I never would have thought I'd have a boyfriend as good as you."
2+ years member.
Daniel's blush intensifies as he lays down onto Angela "You're the best babe, I love you so much"
1+ years member.
"I love you too, hun." She kisses each of his cheeks before giving him a kiss on the lips.
2+ years member.
Daniel sighed in relief "We're kind of restricted in the tub, wanna get to the bedroom, if I know Stan, and I REALLY do, he's watching Basketball.
1+ years member.
"Oh, yes please." She picks him up and flies both of them into the bedroom.
2+ years member.
Daniel giggled as Angela picked him up "Quite the powerful one you are indeed"
1+ years member.
Angela smirks. "I know I am." She pulls him into the bed with her.
1+ years member.
(I don't like where this is going lel)
2+ years member.
Daniel starts passionately kissing Angela's neck holding her hips
1+ years member.
"Mm." Angela wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the forehead.
2+ years member.
The Lionman eats a green juicy grape before kissing your chest vigorously
1+ years member.
"Ooh." Angela puts both hands in Daniel's hair and holds him against her chest. "How long should it take us to get to Japan, again?"
2+ years member.
"A few hours baby, why?" Daniel answered in pleasure before continuing the kissing
1+ years member.
She kisses him and smirks. "Because I wanted to estimate the amount of rounds we could go before the ride is over."
2+ years member.
Daniel laughed a bit "Seven, one round for each hour"
1+ years member.
"Oh, I was thinking fourteen rounds, one every thirty minutes. But seven sounds more reasonable."
2+ years member.
"It's up to you darling" Daniel grabbed an apple and rubs it all over Angela's body before putting it in between her melons
1+ years member.
"Well, I want to do as many as possible, but I also kinda want to sleep. So let's do seven."
2+ years member.
Daniel nods smiling as he kisses a banana and taps his ****** with it before putting it to the side "I'm cool with that ma'am"
1+ years member.
"Well..." She wraps her arms and legs around him. "If you're ready, let's do it."
(Okay, this is too NSFW for the site now)
2+ years member.
(Shall we skip it then?)
1+ years member.
(Yeah.)
2+ years member.
Daniel huffs and puffs panting in pleasure as the plane is fourteen minutes from landing "Farking... Amazing..."
1+ years member.
Angela lays on his stomach with a huge smile on her face. "You're amazing."
1+ years member.
Wireback - *Blows up the house*
(Which they obviously survive)
2+ years member.
"What can I say? I had something phenomenal to work with" Daniel assured Angela massaging her back as a pile of fruits laid on the floor
Prologue: How did they survive an explosion
Prologue: I will have to come up with my own plan >:^)
1+ years member.
Angela smiles and kisses him. "Well, there's only a few minutes before the plane lands now."
1+ years member.
Where actually is Prolouge when he says this xD
2+ years member.
Daniel chuckled "We better get showered you naughty girl!"
@Prodigy behind that bush to your right lol
Prologue: I know just the place to screw this up >:^)
1+ years member.
Angela nuzzles against his chest. "But I wanna stay right here until the plane lands."
2+ years member.
"I ain't gonna argue with that darling" Daniel gently rubbed Angela's back
1+ years member.
Angela kisses his chest, also starting to telekinetically pull her clothes back over.
2+ years member.
"Angela, are you sure you're not a goddess?" Daniel smirked at her passing her an orange to eat
1+ years member.
Angela smirks and takes a bite out of the orange. "I don't think I can answer that without sounding egotistical."
2+ years member.
"Oh but you know how much your cockiness and ego arouses me darling" Daniel bites his bottom lip
1+ years member.
Angela giggles. "Well then, I guess I'd have to say that I probably am a goddess. I certainly look divine."
2+ years member.
"That's undisputed, you make Aphrodite look like a street ******"
1+ years member.
She blushes slightly. "Aw, you're such a sweetie."
2+ years member.
"Only for you my dear" Daniel yawned "You it me all tuckered up babe" followed by a giggle
1+ years member.
She puts both arms around him. "I kinda wish I could just sleep here right now."
2+ years member.
Daniel smiled "The hotel I hear is quite nice, we won't be waiting for too long, then we can go straight to sleep" Daniel kissed Angela on the cheek
1+ years member.
She smiles. "Yay. I should probably put my clothes back on now, right?"
2+ years member.
"Brilliant idea Angela Prince" Daniel begins to put on some cargo pants and sleeveless leather jacket on
1+ years member.
Angela puts her bra on and slips her phone inside before throwing on a turquoise shirt and grey shorts.
2+ years member.
Daniel holds Angela's hand smiling as Stan finished cleaning he smiles proud if himself, Daniel leads Angela out of the bedroom as the plane begins to land
1+ years member.
"Hey Stan. You ready to finally get off the plane?"
2+ years member.
TV-Guy teleports behind Angela with his shields at full power: "You know...you REALLY scarred me. I was just gonna watch you three like a couple stalkers, and I did, but...well, I fell asleep and then I woke up, and I got scarred..."
1+ years member.
Angela clenches her fist, but doesn't turn to look at him. "I feel the anger returning to me."
2+ years member.
"Hmph, well, you deserved it..."
1+ years member.
"How the **** did I deserve it?! I'm just trying to have a relaxing vacation, and you decided to show up and be a nuisance."
2+ years member.
Well, I am a superhero like you. And no, not a hero like Squirrel Girl. Believe me, I tried to fight Thanos, and he punches a LOT harder than YOU.
2+ years member.
(Force-Fields are up at 100% power)
1+ years member.
"Hero or not, that doesn't give you an excuse to be a f***ing annoyance."
2+ years member.
"Well, the shampoo wasn't me, the second part...we'll, yeah, that was me 😁"
1+ years member.
Angela rolls her eyes. "A**hole."
2+ years member.
Suddenly TV-Guy hears something outside...
"Uh-oh....he's here..."

Cheetahboy and Ringo both land on the top of the plane and knock on the top.
"Can we enter," asks Cheetahboy, "I think we lost a certain mischief maker..."
1+ years member.
Angela grabs TV-Guy by the collar and teleports them outside. "Is this who you're looking for?"
2+ years member.
"Yes!" Cheetahboy says. "Has he caused any trouble?"
Ringo says, "Is that a question? He probably got drunk or something..."
1+ years member.
"He's been causing literally all of the trouble."
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy glares at TV-Guy

"WHAT?!? All I did was dump some....bodily....liquids on her for being a b***h..." - TV Guy

"OMG! I told you NOT to do that ever again. Last time you did that, you nearly got arrested." - Cheetahboy

1+ years member.
Angela punches him in the arm. "You spilled wine in my hair, I had every right to be pissed off."
2+ years member.
He creates a portal under Angela's feat which transports her all the way into the Kalahari Desert and he quickly closes it before she can fly back through the portal.
2+ years member.
Cheetahboys says, "Stop TV-Guy! For the last time, we got transported into another MULTIVERSE and you decide to tick off the heroes there. We need to get back and this is your priority?!?"
1+ years member.
Angela reappears behind him. "Hey, dumba**, I'm nigh-omnipresent. You can't BFR me." She looks at Cheetahboy. "So are you like his boss or something?"
2+ years member.
"Well, I'm more of his leader, but yeah, I guess. Anyways, we've been teleported here, and by WE, I mean Ringo, TV-Guy, and Sunlight-Girl. We were on a mission to find a missing girl with info on a mysterious scientist that was apparently talking to demons. When we went there, that man did something. I can't quite remember what, but TV-Guy got us out of there, but we all ended up here. When that happened, we got teleported to a school, I think, where this guy called Ultravox told us to find you. Then TV-Guy disappeared, and we finally found him. I need to alert Sunlight-Girl. She was still looking for TV-Guy."
-
"Sunlight-Girl, we found TV-Guy."
(proceeds to send her to coordinates)
She appears 30 seconds later...
-
"I was close by," she says...
1+ years member.
"Okay, whatever." Angela tosses TV-Guy towards them. "Just take him and go away."
Prologue "hello all you people!"
2+ years member.
"Uh, we have nowhere to stay, and Ultravox told us to go with you - or that's what I think. That man must have used magic to mess with my mind..."
1+ years member.
"Of course." Angela sighs. "Alright, then I guess you can come with us."
2+ years member.
"You'd better behave TV-Guy. There's no knowing what'll happen here," Cheetahboy says.
Prologue: I guess they must know who I am... they are ignoring my presence... they must know there in danger
1+ years member.
Angela turns to Daniel. "So, where's the hotel at?
2+ years member.
Daniel grunts and whispers to Angela "I don't like this babe, THEY seem suspicious, they come out of the blue and tell us my father sent them? I can't trust them, they will have to sleep in another floor"
1+ years member.
"Agreed. We'll have to keep an eye on them."
2+ years member.
Daniel nodded before announcing "Limo's waiting outside... Luckily it can fit six"

Stan was already at the limo checking it out "DAAAMN HOMIE THIS RIDE FINE!"
1+ years member.
"Ooh, a limo. My favorite method of travel, apart from flying."
2+ years member.
"I knew you would like it, my dear" Daniel smiled getting the door for his best girl
1+ years member.
"Oh thank you, hun." She kisses him on the cheek before getting inside.
2+ years member.
"You know I have super-hearing, right?" Cheetahboy says.
2+ years member.
Daniel joins her inside holding her hand and smiling as Stan gets in as well, followed by Cheaterboy, Gringo and Monitor Muppet as the car diligently drives us all to the hotel
2+ years member.
TV-Guy stares at Heartstone the entire way to the hotel.
1+ years member.
Angela shoots a hate-filled glare at him. "Quit staring at me."
2+ years member.
He looks away, but then he says to Cheetahboy, "I think I'm in love." CB just looks at him with an "Oh god, not again" expression.
2+ years member.
He then moves closer to Heartstone and then barely grazes her with his hand.
2+ years member.
"Let's go, Angela, Stan... Oh and Cheetahboy, some financier for your hotel and basic living" Daniel hands Cheetah boy a couple stacks of cash but still eyeballing TV Guy frankly wanting to rip off his head
1+ years member.
Angela telekinetically pushes him away from her. "Don't get near me."
2+ years member.
Ringo uses his telepathic powers to create a link between Lionman, Cheetahboy, Heartstone, and Star Storms, but excludes TV-Guy on purpose.

"Hey, where the frick did Prologue and Sunlight-Girl go?" TV-Guy asks?
1+ years member.
"Whoever's trying to get in my head, stop. You're not getting in unless I let you." Angela stretched. "Anyways, I need a beer and then a bed."
2+ years member.
Cheetahboy says, "We'll stay in a room across from you guys. I guess we will see you at dinner." He waves goodbye to Lionman, Heartstone, and Star Storms as he enters the hotel with Ringo. TV-Guy, however, stays back with Lionman and his gang. Sunlight-Girl then appears behind Heartstone and says, "Prologue was trying to get into your mind, I took care of him though. She gently smiles at Lionman and catches up with CB and Ringo.

"HAHAHA! He was trying to enter you!!!" TV-Guy laughs.
2+ years member.
"Go... Away..." Daniel glared at TV Guy angrily as he made sure he would have no contact with Angela.
1+ years member.
"Go f**k off," Angela mutters, also flipping him off.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy pulls a beer out of his jacket and hands it over to Angela. "It's cold, refreshing, and beautiful. But not more than you."
2+ years member.
Daniel pulls TV Guy by the collar and presses him against a wall holding onto his throat "I TOLD YOU! GO AWAY!" One hand on his throat preparing a punch with the other
1+ years member.
"Babe, I can handle it." She telekinetically picks him up and flings him away.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy then smashes the beer bottle on Lionman's head and as he staggers back, he jumps in the air, landing a kick across Dan's head. TV-Guy pulls out two guns and engages his force-fields.
2+ years member.
Daniel is barely phased by the shattered glass on his head, he pulls out his sword ready to deflect the guns as he transforms into the Lionman "This fool has crossed a line darling! I swear to God I am going to MURDER HIM!"
1+ years member.
Angela's eyes light up with pink energy. "Not if I do it first."
2+ years member.
"Ummm...."
(TV Guy proceeds to call CB, Ringo, and Sunlight Girl)
"I kinda need help down here..."
2+ years member.
Lionman glares back at TV guy as he ran up to him with a knee strike to the ribs before throwing him towards Heartstone
1+ years member.
Angela smirks and blasts him into the air with her heat vision.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy falls back down, but he quickly teleports out of the air and behind Lionman. He blasts him with an energy blast, sending him across the street. Then he creates a portal under Lionman's feet, sending him all the way to Antarctica. Then he activates his force-fields.
2+ years member.
Lionman grunts in rage as he jumps at super speed back towards Japan as he picks up speed to MACH 50,000 "I WILL KILL YOU!"
1+ years member.
Angela manifests herself in Antarctica to grab Daniel before manifesting back. "Again, all I wanted was a nice vacation." She opens a portal beneath TV-Guy, dropping him towards the center of the Earth.
2+ years member.
TV-Guy creates a portal below him where he teleports into Lionman and Heartstone's room. Then he creates a portal above Heartstone which drops the same white liquid that was in the shampoo bottle all over her...
2+ years member.
Lionman bursts inside in pure rage punching TV Guy's head nearly off as he flies through the whole entire country
2+ years member.
Too bad, the force-field is up, so it just mildly cracks it...
1+ years member.
Angela catches the liquid and vaporizes it before it touches her. "You should just give up. It's two on one, b***h, you're not gonna win."
2+ years member.
Lionman's eyes glow red growing, however he doesn't just stop there, he grows even more with red tattoos, TV Guy has pissed off Lionman enough to put him towards his Primal 2 state, powerful enough to destroy a small Island

"I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR HEAD!'
1+ years member.
Angela waves her hand, transforming the air around TV Guy into durasteel and coiling it around his legs and arms, binding him.
2+ years member.
"You're gonna eat my head? I feel like Heartstone would like that better ya son of a b***h!" TV Guy jumps backwards, avoiding all of the attacks from Lionman.
"You're right Angela the cutie pie, a 2 on 1 isn't fair. So let's balance the equation." TV Guy then teleports Lionman into his dimension (he cannot get out @NemainLion. Not yet at least. It exists beyond the universe...)
2+ years member.
TV-Guy phases out of it using his powers.
1+ years member.
Angela growls and clenches her fist, her hair starting to turn a blackish-blue. "Take my boyfriend out of there. Now."
2+ years member.
"Stop attacking me, and I will!"
1+ years member.
"You attacked us first, you insufferable ********!"
2+ years member.
Lionman starts tearing apart the dimension he's in because while he's in that dimension his powers get amplified, with his mighty Lion Roar he starts to rip it's fabric apart to create a portal as he walks out of it clearly pissed
2+ years member.
"Um - That clearly shouldn't happen," TV-Guy says. He fixes the dimension and completely manipulates the rules of the dimension which turns Lionman powerless. "There, he says."
2+ years member.
However, he lets Lionman walk away freely and he regains his powers, but he's in Base Form now.
1+ years member.
"Oh good, you're back." Her hair goes back to blonde.
2+ years member.
Except what he didn't realize is that Lionman was out of the dimension and already had him by the throat with Lionman's taser whips as he struck TV with a massive hook
2+ years member.
TV-Guy angrily blasts Lionman backwards. "I'll stop now."
1+ years member.
She crosses her arms. "You should have stopped a long time ago."
2+ years member.
"Well, I kind of wanted to blow off some steam. And Daniel makes a good punching bag, sooo..."
2+ years member.
Punch this! *Lionman punted TV guy into the sky*
1+ years member.
"My boyfriend is not a punching bag. If anyone here is a punching bag, it's you."
2+ years member.
The moment Lionman punches TV-Guy, he shatters. Turns out, it was an illusion. The real TV-Guy appears behind Lionman with a cup of hot cocoa in his hand. He claps his hands together after setting down the cup.
"That was fun. Too bad you don't exactly beat me unless I want you to." (He then whispers, "Unless you're Cheetahboy....or Thanos..." - "NOT my point..."
2+ years member.
Because of TV's cockiness Lionman hits him with a spinning backhand plummeting him through the earth into it's Mantle "IDIOT"
2+ years member.
Again, he shatters, and he appears behind Heartstone. "Tell him to stop doing that. I thought he was the calm one..."
1+ years member.
"Yeah well, you made both of us mad."
2+ years member.
"Well, I thought you were the hothead, but guess Lionman was the hothead all along. Well, he's angry, not really hot. More ugly...not exactly handsome for a lion."
1+ years member.
"I am not a hothead."
2+ years member.
"No, you aren't. Your boyfriend, I mean, your lionmate is a hothead. I mean, it makes sense. That mane probably attracts a lot of heat."
2+ years member.
"Yeah that makes perfect sense, I'm an ugly hot head yet I am dating the sexiest woman who ever lived anywhere... Hmm... Again, perfect sense, even in my Primal 2 form I'm STILL MORE HANDSOME THAN YOU!"
2+ years member.
"I've had a LOT of girls come after me. Anyways, you're saying that she's chasing your tail?" HAHA. "So cute for a little ***** cat..."
Cheetahboy flies behind both of them.
"You TWO are in so much trouble." He looks at Heartstone. "Are you the only responsible one who knows how to fight someone," GLARES at Lionman and TV-Guy, "without nearly killing over 150 civilians nearby, and destroying 1/5 of a city?"
2+ years member.
"OH MY GOD STOP TALKING!" Socks Cheetahboy in the face before choking TV Guy by the throat and smashing him against the ground repetitively "YOU STAND NO CHANCE WITH MY GIRL YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF C***" Lionman angrily roars as bone protrusions begin to come out of LIonman's skin
1+ years member.
She angrily grabs Cheetahboy by the collar and pulls him down to the ground. "You need to keep that annoying f***ing clod on a leash or something."
2+ years member.
Star Storms walks up to Lionman with Ultravox on his phone.
"Daniel Howe, I sent you to Japan to expand our school and you decide to destroy 1/5 of the place?!? You are in SO much trouble when you get back...and as for you TV-Guy, you are going be shipped out back to your universe the MOMENT I find a way to get you back. Heartstone, please watch both of those boys and make sure they don't get into any more trouble."
2+ years member.
"YOU NO FATHER! FATHER NEVER CALLS ME BY MY FULL NAME! YOU HOLOGRAM!" Primal 3 Lionman sees through the trick and is still on a rampage, making Hulk look as calm as Iron Fist
2+ years member.
Lionman tries to exhaust his rage by roaring to the sky as loud as he can to exert all his rage "ALL OF YOU! GO AWAAAY!!!"
Can I join.
Sure. Y'all don't have to ask . It's called OC Highschool anyone is allowed to join
1+ years member.
Can I join?
1+ years member.
Sure.
1+ years member.
Awesome!
What is OC high school?
OC Highschool is a roleplay where all OCs are young teenage versions of themselves . It is something cool to do your emptiness .
@Mop by me doing my emtiness are you trying to me on me or is it a metaphor like I can join -_-
*Meme
Both XD
@Mop I love and hate you at the same time rn lol
Ah shucks!
So we gonna do this again?
1+ years member.
Sure. Where would we start?
Should we do the Japanese fight as we were trying to last time?
2+ years member.
YES! I've been waiting for this for so long!
1+ years member.
What's the Japanese fight lol
1+ years member.
Heartstone, Lionman and Storms all go to Japan and fight kaiju.
Maybe Lord... I mean Prince Prodigy could join? But man I am excited to get this back on
1+ years member.
I mean, other people can come in if they want to.
2+ years member.
When are we starting?
1+ years member.
Whenever y'all are ready, I guess.
1+ years member.
So, we gonna do this or not?
Yeah. So how do we do it.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net