Iron Man armor or Green Lantern Ring?

Starter: Galactus

Category: General

Would you rather have your own Iron Man armor or a (Green) Lantern Ring?

Replies

Ring all the way
2+ years member.
Green Lantern Ring.
2+ years member.
Then again, it depends on the armor. However, and Iron Man suit wouldn't be as helpful. I would love to fly at MFTL+ speeds and that's something the armor can't do.
2+ years member.
Green Lantern Ring
1+ years member.
I think the answer varies depending on the situation of Tony and the lantern that poses the ring
1+ years member.
Definitely a Lantern Ring, but I'm not sure if I meet the qualifications to wield one.
1+ years member.
Green Lantern ring
1+ years member.
Green Lantern Ring.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-350eb943c0b0ccd2ccb1e721a8f55f83-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ab13fc88b0732f4e1fab61504daed1ce-c
Need I say more?
10+ years member.
Green Iron Lantern Armor Ring 😀
1+ years member.
They are probably almost an equal choice against Maul(Wildcats), Atom, or Ant-man. I do give green lantern an easier time of it, though.
2+ years member.
I consider this. Iron Man armor has a self sustaining power source and can be used by anyone, making it something you could use for life. A lantern's ring needs to be recharged, and since you are just getting the ring and not the recharger you could only use it until it runs out of juice. For that reason I'd taken the Iron Man armor. Especially if I could pick which suit because I would pick his Endo-sym armor which can reshape and grow into anything he wants it to be.
3+ years member.
As technology grows, we are getting closer and closer to having an "Iron Man Armor" but we will never have something as powerful as the Lantern Rings
1+ years member.
Since Iron Man doesn't allows travel in his best armor, he'd need prep time to beat some of the foes that Green Lantern could in his classic ring configuration. Some fighters that Iron Man would struggle with or lose to that Green Lantern would beat kind of easily: Spider-man, Hulk, Rogue, Storm, Atom, Ant-man, The Shade, Batman, Spartan, Maul, the Juggernaut, Jean Grey(telekinesis), Sebastian Shaw, Human Torch, etc.
1+ years member.
green lantern ring
2+ years member.
Green Lantern ring for sure ....
2+ years member.
Does it have to be a green ring, or is any spectrum ring besides the black and white allowed? Also, when you ask about the armor, would the person have to choose one suit, get all the suits, or get a random suit of armor? Too many undefined variables. However, assuming the person was allowed to choose his/her suit, but could only choose one, and the person was allowed to choose his/her lantern ring, I would choose the lantern ring, specifically a Rage ring.
2+ years member.
Green Lantern ring defiantly, I don't think I could ever afford to pay for the a Iron man suit, : )