Favorite Tv Shows

Starter: IMABATMAN42

What's your favorite Tv Show, Anime, Cartoon, etc?

Replies

•The Big Bang Theory (up until season 7, afterwards Sheldon became affectionate, and that doesn't suit him right lol
•Modern Family (pretty much all of the season, pretty funny, Gloria is my favourite)
•Two Broke Girls
•SpongeBob SquarePants
•Two and a half Men (I liked Charlie better than Walden, but it's ok)
•Grey's Anatomy
Hey @DeanDinosaur6 what are your favourite shows?
Swarm
76 days ago
Swarm
Favorite Tv Shows
No joke all of the late 90's and early 00's were the shit.
Meant this as reply to you @Hawkinz.
Don't forget be n ten from 2006
Lol Ikr it was a great time to be alive
@ManofPower I never got into that show, didn't seem to be for me.
Yeayah
it was corny wAsnt
Ben 10 was okay to me
I grew up watching Ben ten I've watched almost every one except that stupid one that came out in 2016
Attack on Titan
Arrow
The Flash
Daredevil
Scooby Doo - obviously the classics
Courage the Cowardly Dog (my childhood)
The Magicians
I could and mostly likely will make another list of the classic shows I watched as a kid it'll probably be twice as long as the list I just dropped.
Hahaaa that sounds like fun
Swarm
76 days ago
Swarm
Favorite Tv Shows
This list is no particular order and I'm sure I'm leaving something great out and if I am I'll just add it as a reply, anyway here it is:
• The Walking Dead (One of my all time favorite shows. Rick Grimes/Andrew Lincoln easily one of the greatest characters/actors ever in television history, I'm happy he's leaving after Season 9 so he can hopefully get some roles in some big films and hopefully grab some Oscars along the way which he deserves. Season 1-5 was excellent, Season 6 was okay (6B was great), Season 7-8 AMC just didn't seem to give a shit anymore and ruined the show.)
• Daredevil (Best superhero show ever in my opinion, incredible story, good acting, great writing and immerses you into a realistic superhero setting. Every scene I watched I was focused and never felt it was lacking or slow, truly an incredible show and I'm hyped as hell for Season 3.)
• Game of Thrones (I consider myself a Medieval fanatic and I love the Medieval fantasy genre, huge LoTR fan as well. This show is absolutely fantastic with perfect storylines and brilliant characters.)
• Modern Family (Honestly one of the funniest shows ever, I don't believe there is an episode where I haven't laughed.)
• That 70's Show (Same as Modern Family and good as hell.)
• The Leftovers (Honestly watching films & shows have never made me cry, but damn this show got to me such an incredible & criminally underrated show out there with spectacular writing & acting, probably the biggest gem out there.)
..... continued
• Breaking Bad (You're goddamned right this would be on my list bitch. In all seriousness I can't say enough about this masterpiece, the characters, writing, storylines everything just worked perfectly.)
• The Sopranos (Need I say more?)
• Westworld (Pretty good, picking up steam.)
• Lost (Love this show, fantastic storylines and different characters, bizarre circumstances and really cool mythology added in their as well.)
• True Detective (Season 1 of course.)
• Black Mirror (Pretty fun & thought provoking. I'm into intelligent works and I love films/shows that make you think instead of giving you the answer with complex storylines/plot unlike some popcorn shut your brain off type films we see most of the time.)
• Dexter (The first couple of seasons at least.)
• Knightfall (Very realistic take in the Middle Ages (again love anything Medieval) about the Knights Templar, very fun and entertaining.)
• The X-Files (Not one of my favorites, but they've had some fantastic episodes, plus I love me some mysteries.)
• 24 (Pretty fun also not really one of my favorites but felt I should include it like The X-Files.
• American Horror Story (Mostly hit or miss, but some pretty cool storylines.)
I know I'm missing a lot there are just too many damn TV shows I love to put on this list. Also, there are so many upcoming television series I'm psyched for as well that I know will probably make it to this list soon.
Woah......
These are in order
The Flash
Dc Legends
Arrow
Supergirl
Regular show
Raw
Smackdown
Cops
Batman beyond
Mystery incorporated
I love Regular show, I also like watching compilations of the ¨best of cops¨ once in a while too.
Woaaaaaaah
Also do you know who else likes regular show MY MOM
Hehehe
Hehehe
These are in order
The Flash
Dc Legends
Arrow
Supergirl
Regular show
Raw
Smackdown
Cops
Batman beyond
Mystery incorporated
Swarm
85 days ago
Swarm
Favorite Tv Shows
I still need to answer this.... it'll probably take awhile and be a long ass list like on the Favorite Video Games forum.
That list was legendary.
😂 True, time for the legend to return and produce the next great list!
1+ years member.
lego ninjago
Akame ga Kill, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Fairy Tale, One Punch Man, Avengers Assemble, Justice League/Unlimited, Batman The Animated series, The Batman, Young Justice, X-Men 80s, The Flash, The Arrow, Live PD, The Walking Dead/Fear, Kim Possible, Batman 60s, He-Man 80s, there is a bunch more but those are some of my Favorites
1+ years member.
i also watch avengers assemble
It is a good cartoon
The only shows I watch are cartoons, some of my favorites are Batman, GL, and Justice league the animated series and Scooby-doo, where are you.
OH, and Young Justice. (I really hope Season 3 is good.)
I hope Wally comes back.
1+ years member.
Anime:
1) Monster
2) Fullmetal Alchemist
3) One Punch Man
4) Death Note
5) Dragon Ball
6) Hunter x Hunter
Cartoons :
1) The Amazing world of Gumball
2) The Simpsons
TV :
1) True Detective ( S1)
2) The Big Bang Theory
3+ years member.
TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld
3. Stranger Things
4. The Flash/Gotham
5. Cobra Kai
Cartoons:
1. Batman: The Animated Series
2. The Simpsons
3. The Legend of Korra/Avater: The Last Airbender
4. Rick and Morty
5. Young Justice
Anime:
1. Pokémon (it's the only one I've seen, but I'm not completely sure if it even classifies as an anime)
1+ years member.
a tip if you want to watch series jou can watch them free on kimcartoon
3+ years member.
Or kisscartoon.io
1+ years member.
do you know that
1+ years member.
Game of Thrones
The Leftovers
Daredevil - I absolutely love this show can't wait until season 3 is released.
1+ years member.
game of trhones is dirty
Other TV shows I really like: the gifted Heroes Iron fist Jessica Jones the defenders avengers assemble the magicians
TV show: how I met your mother (my second favorite TV show over all)
Anime: fairy tail (the only anime I ever liked, very far from being top 30 over all)
Cartoon: avatar the last Airbender (my favorite tv show ever)
Oh, when I said the Cartoon, Tv, anime, etc, I didn't mean that you have to chose one of each I was just giving you variety to chose from.
Oh
1+ years member.
avengers assemmble
Hmm, I've never seen that one.
1+ years member.
maybe you can watch that
1+ years member.
1. Krypton (TV Show)
2. RWBY (Anime)
3. ??? (Cartoon)
1+ years member.
My favorite cartoon is a contest between Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, X-Men, Spectacular Spider-Man, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Young Justice, Ben 10 or Danny Phantom.
1+ years member.
Gotham is tied with Krypton for favorite TV show.
Dude, the theme song for Irom Man: Armored Adventures is one of my favorite theme songs ever, not much of a fan of the tv show though. I also like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes,Young Justice, Ben 10 and Danny Phantom.
Also love Gotham, never seen Krypton.
1+ years member.
Krypton is great, and is full of references to the DC universe. Not sure if it's connected to the DCEU though. I've heard that it was, but also that it wasn't.
2+ years member.
Spider-Man the animated series, was also one of my favorites, Stan Lee made it pretty close to the comics.
Hmm, I'll look into it.
1+ years member.
1-Lucifer
2-The Flash
3-Iron Fist 😁
Wasn't much of a fan of Iron Fist, I really liked the Flash though. Question, have you watched Gotham?
1+ years member.
@ IMABATMAN42 no. Is it good? 😁
I think it's really good, it's my favorite out of the live action superhero shows.
2+ years member.
Gilligan's Island
Scooby-doo where are you
ALF
I like the Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated, can't say much about the other ones though.
2+ years member.
The newer series just don't cut it for me, it has to be old school
@remy94 I agree
The newest series, the one currently on Cartoon Network, is really bad. The second newest though, 👌.
2+ years member.
You are definitely right the newest series is the worst. I do like Mystery Inc, but I grew up watching the original that's probably why it's my favorite.
1960s Scooby-Doo is by far the best in my opinion.
Friends
The Office(US)
Parks and Rec
I like Friends too, I haven't finished it though.
I've seen it like 8 times over
Yeah I got to the second to last season, when Monica and Chandler hadn't married yet, then I stopped. Now that I think of it I can't even remember why I stopped, hmm, maybe I should go back and watch it.
10+ years member.
Family Guy.... hmm.. Peter should be in the db. 😉
Dexter (2006-2013)
Modern Family (2009- )
Mindhunter (2017- )
I like Family Guy, my favorite character is Stewie.
Swarm
99 days ago
Swarm
Favorite Tv Shows
This would be really difficult for me to answer, I have so many.
You don't have to pick favorites, just list off some you like.
Heep
99 days ago
Heep
Favorite Tv Shows
1+ years member.
Little House on the Prairie
Cowboy Bebop
Wacky Races
Noice.
1+ years member.
As Swarm said there are many but these are on my top for categories (tv - anime - cartoon)
Doing a list would be tedious so I stricly answer to the question asked ☺
1+ years member.
In fact I didnt answer to "etc" maybe was a typo and should be "ect" ? Stand for ectoplasm ? So Slimer 😆