Earth 616/Asgard Thor (SirSpidey) vs Earth 616 Hulk (TheNemianLion)
Created by SirSpidey, 4 y 5 mo 9 d ago.
It is here. I am ready whenever you are.
You need to be logged in to post comments..
2. Your logic is outstandingly bad... "YOU CAN BE THROWN AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL AND STILL BE FINE!" Is that why Nightmare was crying and throwing a fit, basically begging for the rampage to end, Hulk was throwing him around like a ragdoll and Nightmare couldn't do anything about it, CUPCAKE? You sure you ain't a homosexual bro? Nothing wrong with that, Nightmare was in complete vulnerability, he was powerless to stop the Hulk from tearing his dimension apart, as well as the Dark Dimension, which Dormammu merges with other dimensions, therefore it logically is far larger than a universe, something Thor barely touches, now, Hulk was destroying the Nightmare Realm as well as the Dark Dimension, the Nightmare Realm is basically a Realm for each person in the entire universes Nightmares, that means it's a High Multi-Universal structure to Multiversal on it's own, and the Dark Dimension is known to be the largest dimension, therefore it's the same tier or higher.
3. Stop being a smart alec, you know that SHDB has issues with links, here is the comic book, Hulk defeated an Eternity empowered Dormammu with a sneak attack, but broke through his durability to render him unconscious, this is the whole comic, not just a scan son, so how about you actually read it now instead of making spiteful statements like a little girl? Also, I love how you just typed in a bunch of bulls*it to fill in the length of your comments, because your comments don't have enough substance to match mine, you need to fill in your comments with complete and utter ****.
World War Hulk, issue 2, I'm sorry he ONE SHOTS Ares, now, Ares is constantly shown to fight on par with Hercules, Hercules when battling Thor was his physical superior, the only way Thor could win was using his lightning attacks, otherwise, Hercules is physically stronger, yet, someone who was close to Hercules was beaten in one punch by Hulk, Hulk therefore logically could beat Hercules with one or two punches, and Hercules is Thor's superior, logic tells us Hulk would beat Thor with just 1 or 2 punches.
In issue 4, Hulk takes the power of an amped Doctor Strange and then comes back to beat him to bloody paste
7. Oh my God you fool... BEATING JUGGERNAUT IS IMPRESSIVE! Especially when he has handed Thor his ass in the past! Sure, Thor on a good day could defeat Juggernaut, easily? MAYBE, with one attack? HELL NO! Not even Odin Force Thor, but who beat Juggernaut with one attack? Onslaught! Not only did Onslaught beat Juggernaut with one attack, he made it so he was unable to even MOVE, Hulk, however, beat Onslaught, but do you know who couldn't beat Onslaught? That's right! THOR! Absolutely useless against him! Try again, buffoon!
Now you're saying that Phoenix Force Cyclops is only planetary... Even though he shot Thor into the upper Hemisphere? Thor, a universal / Multi-Universal being could do NOTHING to a Phoenix Force Cyclops... Yet you are saying he's only planetary... When Phoenix Force-empowered characters are powerful enough to tussle with a well-fed Galactus... They are planet level... Your claims are so nonsensical I can not even put them into words, you are a disgrace!
In fact, in issue 10, Cyclops rendered Thor unable to continue fighting with one optic blast... And at the time he only had a smaller portion of the Phoenix Force... Are you going to call that PIS? Thor throughout the entire book has been shown to be weaker than even a small percentage of the Phoenix, because he's some facts for you, Thor isn't even as powerful as a fraction of the Phoenix, neither is he anywhere close to a base Hulk, a base Hulk, in fact, a weaker Hulk, Professor Hulk knocked an EMPOWERED THOR, Warriors Madness Thor, into the horizon, just so he wouldn't get hit by the super nuke, so a weak Hulk is strong as an extremely high-level Thor, that's FACTS! Stop denying them! Thor is on the level of Nova and Gladiator, Hulk ripped Gladiator apart! FACTS!
Definition Of Multiverse - "A hypothetical space or realm consisting of a number of universes, of which our own universe is only one." different multiverses are different sizes my dude, DC's Multiverse consist of 52 universes, as well as Realms far larger than a universe, Skyrealm, Heaven, etc, and then different dimensional realms in their multiverse, so that's what makes it multiverse sized, the 3D multiverse section is Low Multiversal while the complete Multiverse of DC is high Multiversal, Marvel is different, they hold dimensions inside their universes.
Here, I'll repeat it - "A hypothetical space or realm consisting of a number of universes, of which our own universe is only one."
Besides, it doesn't even matter if it's universal in size, the fact that he is destroying an infinite number of it makes the feat Multiversal regardless, that's facts! SO TRY AGAIN SILAS CARMACK!
Hulk was beating down on them, Read Marvel Comics The End, it's only a 3 part graphic novel, with six issues, relatively short, Thanos obtains this Heart Of The Universe and he becomes more powerful than even The Living Tribunal
Here you can read it - https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-The-End
- The Destroyer (Thor Volume 3 #5, Page #18, Panel #4)
- Surtur and Ymir (Thor Volume 1 #425, Page #21, Panel #2)
- Mangog (Thor Volume 2 #25, Page #18, Panel #4)
- Mephisto (Thor Volume 1 #205, Page #19, Panel #3 and Thor Volume 1 #310, Page #21, Panel #6)
- An Odinforce Empowered Majeston Zelia (Thor Volume 2 #12, Page #32, Panel #2)
- Ego (Thor Volume 1 #227, Page #13, Panel #4)
- Glory (Chaos War: Thor #1, Page #10, Panel #3)
- Galactus (Thor Volume 1 #161, Page #18, Panel #4)
- The Void (Siege Volume 1 #4, Page #17, Panel #1)
These are just from the top of my head. So you tell me if it was an outlier.
Think of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as water. It can come in three different forms, liquid, solid, and gas. Take a cup of water with ice in it for example. You have the water, the ice, and the condensation that is built up around the cup. Now, they are all water, correct? There is no difference between them besides how they assume their form. The same could be said about the Trinity. There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Why do you think God used the phrases "us" and "our" in 'Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 26', "Then God said, 'Let US make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the Earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground?'"