Three things about SHDb
Created by Galactus, 9 mo 18 d ago.
I want to ask you three simple questions about this website. If you decide to answer, please keep the answers short. You can reply to your own comment to explain things if needed. This way I have a quick/clean overview of the answers.
1. What is your most used feature of the website?
2. What is the least used feature of the website?
3. What is the feature that should have the top priority to be added?
-- copy these for easy answering --
You need to be logged in to post comments..
2. Creating OCs
3. The downvote button
2. Honestly, for me, OCs (Just feel like every power, ability, and species/type has already been done and multiple times in many cases. If I create anything, I feel like it is just a copy of one that already exists but with a different name or look and just isn't truly original. The only one I've even created is more of a recognition or an homage of real life heroes to give them some, albeit small, acknowledgement in this world of fantasy super heroes).
3. Multi-search functions for Battles, Images, and maybe Teams, Universes, Object, etc. as well to help narrow things down to what you are more specifically looking for.
2. Movie rating
3 BATTLE ROYALE FEATURE
I know the 'inside info' tags do nothing. This was just the perfect timing to bring the news.
2: Movie Rating
3: I can't think of anything not already on the todo list
Do traits also add stats, or other forms of 'points'?
2. Movie rating
3. The addition of OC universes would be nice, or comic rating.
3. When you create a battle for example: Cap, Iron man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow VS Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman. It should say Avengers (version name) VS Justice League (version name). Also by where it says add member when you create a battle, it should show "add team" and when you click it, it should show all the teams and the different versions to make adding characters quicker, then you could still add characters you want with them, and take out characters you don't want.
What if chosen characters belong to multiple teams?
Filter by (database) team is probably doable.