TheNemianLion

Comments

Hawkinz
TheNemianLion
That Lionman art on point boi!
David Madrid was the artist for that one! He's PHENOMENAL!
5 hours ago
TheNemianLion
I'm assuming he's got some great pieces then, is he on IG?
Hey nemian I made a new form on doomsday vs anime care take a look
Sorry for talking trash about your OC verse
It's okay man just please don't do it again
Yo @thenemianlion you play fort nite
Fortnite sucks
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
TheNemianLion
Why is your profile picture a fortnite picture? 😡πŸ€ͺ
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
TheNemianLion
Why are you so obsessed with Hulk
The reason behind me not like Oc characters is not that there good characters is because in today world we don't have good writing anymore the writing is more of Mary Sue like we're characters automatically know what there doing rather going through training. I believe that Oc characters are a good way for us to be good writers and great writers but because we the sjw,feminism,and Mary Sue characters I can't take Oc characters seriously any more.
I respect you and everyone else on this site I respect your Oc characters but the world to me is not ready for Oc characters that are copy&pasted,photoshopped, stealing characters that aren't ours I believe we have Oc characters we dream about the problem is it's hard to make new ones because the world today and society.
Nemian to understand this more From yesterday because of my spelling I'm going to go in detail or relay everything to make it understanding.
YAAAAY, 2 years!
I don't care if he locks it I was trying to imply a point about Oc characters you have your own and I have mine I was trying to say that writing now a days doesn't seem like writing any more I respect every one and there Oc characters I was just implying that you have these characters and how we are are just making them to powerful or to weak but we have that power to tell a good story.
I got a form nemian it's Assassins creed vs dishonored
88ab4840257c79269af4688e5951c6141435257390_large
hmm does not work
Those are Unchi-Kun
Nemian check the diss forum
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
TheNemianLion
Has your macintosh charged at all?
can you upvote Robin (LEGO)
You're saying that to everyone. i can't even find a robin(lego) -_-
Galactus
Galactus
Seriously, Nemian.... *sigh*
What did he do?
Deadly serious sir...
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
TheNemianLion
@Nemian i have a game for u

Pick 1 door:

πŸšͺ Door 1
πŸšͺ Door 2

1 door is the correct door. the other is wrong, every time you get a right 1, i will add another door. lets see how far you can get
@Nemian you are correct
You now have reached level 2
You see 3 new doors

πŸšͺ Door 1
πŸšͺ Door 2
πŸšͺ Door 3
Ok you have successfully failed the challenge 😟
Who's the most powerful character Lionman has defeated? You will see why
*I asked
As Pyro Lion he defeated Daroxphet, Morganeth's older brother, Complex Multiversal level.
Probably the most powerful character lionman has defeated is that dank meme to your right
What?
I'm proud to say I'm an addict who inherited your pain! (Cocaine)
What?! XD did you see the gif @Nemian?
Cocaaaaine... By Royce Da 5'9
So you think im on cocaine? im not. I hate cocaine.
It's a song you fool
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
TheNemianLion
You have a - symbol next to your name now. What does that mean?
It means I'm better than you, simply put.
Lol. Makes a lot of sense XD
It also means I can edit some characters.
Ok, what does it take to get it?
Ok i must never know LOL
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
Lion GG at your achievement of 71 hundred comments πŸ˜‰
Thanks brother!
No probs
Elton John and Eminem collaborate to write my soundtrack.
How old do think Jason Todd is to estimate in comics I've always thought he was around dicks age
I say Jason is mid-twenties, Dick is in his mid to late twenties.
I'd say Dick is in his early twenties
I don't think current Dick is that young
In current rebirth dr manhantten took 10 years off every one so Jason with out 10 years is mid 30s dick is late30
Dude I just noticed your mod status got stripped again! What did you do this time?!?!
Lol idk
You think I have time to read you demolishing Spidey? XD
Yes XD
I hate that he didn't read it. It took me a LOOONG time to make that
Nah, Heartstone as a baby is planet level.
She's large mountain level when she first gets her powers, then she gradually goes up to dwarf star, then large star, then solar system, then multi-galaxy level.
When does she first get her powers? As a fetus?
She gets them when she's about thirteen - fourteen.
And by the time she's 16, she's blowing up stars.

And then we make the trillion+ time fold jump to Multi-Galaxy level.
That's because she trains herself and trains with other heroes to become stronger. Her power doesn't just skyrocket with her doing nothing.
If I lift weights can I become planet level?
You're not a superhuman, so no. And I don't mean basic training like that, I mean she constantly fights against people of comparable power to herself and pushes past her limits.
So if Luke Cage cloned himself and did the same thing with his clone he'd become small star level ey?
Ugh, no... I'm kinda using Dragon Ball rules, okay. Training causes large boosts in power. Also, she gets past her depression, which gives her more incentive to train and become stronger so she can actually be a hero.
What made you choose to use Dragon Ball rules? It's completely irrealistic and a bit unexplained, why would you base it on that? With Evolutionary Humans, there is a good scientific explanation as to how they get stronger through training, emotional stress, and even then it's never a huge boost, but their powers and abilities grow after great stress, strain, depression or adrenaline as the Omega Gene is being supplemented.
Because a lot of my characters spend their free time training, and a good majority of them are Deviants (who are explained to have incredible potential as they are the next evolution of the human), the DB rules just worked. I know they're illogical, and I don't really like that, but they fit in with the characters and story.
There must be a way you can work around it and supply a greater explanation, it kind of sounds like the Deviants are kind of like the Evolutionary Humans, so maybe you could do something similar, have a genetic genome or something that can be improved via emotional strain, stress or adrenaline through training, it makes a lot more sense than... I TRAINED SO I'M STRONG NOW! You're readers would be very happy with a clear explanation.
The Deviants are supposed to be able to gain strength much easier than humans, so I suppose I could say that the Deviant gene increases physical capabilities during times of prolonged and great physical strain or something like that.
Very good, with an explanation it adds another dimension, thus improving the quality of the story, and having reader satisfaction.
Yo....What's your fascination with Grail lately? XD
Is this good enough for Lionman?
Grail is one of the single greatest DC characters in my opinion, of their publication history, she is a complete badass, demolishing the entire Justice League, also far greater than Darkseid, and I've proven that.
Grail just came in way too late. If she was a bit older (Maybe when Darkseid came out) I would like her. She just isn't really that interesting. Is Grail vs Heartstone good?
Oof...Grail VS Heartstone. I like the idea (Lionman is a better character though) - frick, @NemianLion! Please delete that before Tracer sees. I don't need Obliviham to destroy me.
LMAO!
@Akhil what your comment is perfectly structured lol
Watch your mouth bro, she's the best DC character created since the Trinity, release dates don't change how could a character is.

Grail VS Heartstone is NOT a good battle because Heartstone is far to Over Powered, don't put Grail through that, I suggested Grail VS Lionman because that's a fantastic battle that I, the creator of Lionman, don't have an answer on who wins.
I mean Akhil, you're not wrong, Lionman has a lot more depth, creativity and lore, as well as having something important, character development and struggles, he's not some alcoholic God who gains godly powerups after godly powerup.

He's a conflicted and damaged soul who has an obligation to lead, to move through it, for his family and kingdom, he is a PTSD victim with autism who has his ass kicked again, and again AND AGAIN before becoming the hero you know and love, he doesn't just start off Multi-Galaxy as a teenager.
Hey not my fault! XD
Heck I don't even like the X-Men (with the exception of Wolverine and Deadpool)
You know what? We'll do Lionman VS Grail AND Lionman VS Kallungi. Except the release date for Lionman VS Grail is TBD...after the "Clash of the Titans", we'll probably have 2 OC's fighting, and then Spidey VS Darth Maul and Freddy Fazbear VS Jeff the Killer will come out at unannounced times.
Fazbear kills Jeff pretty easily bro. Maybe change it for Pennywise vs Freddy Krueger or Baldi vs Granny?
SHH SHH SHH!!! And BTW - Jeff has an advantage and that is his intelligence. Also, he has another advantage that I cannot tell you...
NOT here anyways...
That's fine, at least I know Lionman's first battle is a for sure victory! ;P
Don't get smug, Kallungi might be in my Verse but I don't know everything about him....
@MrNemianLion lionman vs Hulk
We'll see, Standard Lionman and Base Hulk ties, they're both Star Level, through rage they both get far stronger, so again, it depends which Lionman fights which Hulk.
Heartstone does not start off at multi-galaxy level, actually, that's the end of the EU saga where she's a teenager.
Hey Neman we're having a dbs broly vs doomsday fight care to cime in and take look at it
Sure
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
I like watch mojo
I'm upset
Fifty thousand on my head, it's disrespect
Certainly
@Darkwing link me a good WatchMojo video
Top ten Linkin Park songs and all their origin videos
@Darkwing ok lemme see how much i like this list 😀
Maestro Hulk is in my opinion the most powerful Hulk after the ridiculously strong Space Punisher who was probably only meant to be a parody and not being taken seriously, because you should not be taken seriously and that's why you describe every Hulk the same way that the Space Punisher was presented to mock you and everyone else of those who are biased and overrate him, thus wasting his potential of being one of the best comic book characters who should not be a Mary Sue like Superman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor and Captain America. But the Hulk is indeed strong but he is not a Mary Sue and that's why you should not combine his amazing power with his intelligence in debates as you did, because Hulk lacks versatility and relinquishes his intelligence in order to achieve his full potential, thus being very powerful but only when his opponents like Thor, who is actually much stronger, are underestimating him or expecting him to be an ally. So the Maestro Hulk who is the exception in this, both intelligent and strong with many years of experience to improve both of these two traits, and this is not speculated but proven in a dystopic future storyline, can beat almost everyone, but can he beat those multiversal entities according to your belief that is is multiversal too? Hulk strongest one there is! But neither the strongest one there was nor the strongest one there ever will be so universal at best, but actually much weaker considering he is ONE instead of an abstract entity like Galactus who is the ZERO, the guy who survived another universe's destruction, or GODS like Thor, Mephisto & Dormammu who reside on alternative dimensions, or Silver Surfer who has COSMIC energy outside of Hulk's perception that makes him believe he is the strongest.

Nothing you say holds any relevance Andreas, Space Punisher Hulk is not a parody of anything, nothing you say holds any fact son, come on pal, it's clear you have no idea of Hulk's capabilities, Professor Hulk tied with a Warriors Madness Thor, a savage Hulk is far more powerful than a Professor Hulk, who is as strong as Warriors Madness Thor, so Savage Hulk, logically son, is far stronger than Warriors Madness Thor, while higher levels of Hulk, such as World War Hulk, can one shot Ares, who scales to Hercules, who scales to Thor, and Immortal Hulk who gave Thor a concussion after punching him once.

Space Punisher Hulk beat 6 Watchers easily, Watchers scale to Celestials, who are around the power of Galactus, so Space Punisher Hulk effectively defeated 6 Galactus' without any struggle at all mate.
It's incredible how you create massive paragraphs yet you can't hold substance inside of them, quite pitiful son, also, how long are you going to be up my ass son? You're quite the irritant.
This is your final warning while I'm still cool buddy, either you get off my ass and leave me alone, or I won't be so forgiving or nice.
You proved me right yet again! You brag about being a 6 foot guy who can cut bricks while I don't remember when or where I saw a comment of yours where you bragged about being 6'4" or more. Threatening me proves why you are retarded and a disgrace of Hulk fandom. Many bodybuilder like you (if you are cutting bricks or at least trying to then you must be as I predicted, and for bragging about a height not so big while having previously claimed to be MUCH taller proves that you are probably 5.5 feet or something around that like many bodybuilders with enough vanity to take steroids (Kai Greene, Roelly Winklaar and Greg Valentino). Well being a proven liar about how tall you are you are probably hiding even more than I am. And if you were a true Hulk fan and not a fake and [email protected] one like bodybuilders then why is Hulk the strongest one there is (he actually is in physical strength and I never denied while I acknowledged the fact that he could never be stronger than magic or cosmic entities that your steroid-infected brain can never understand, such as Thor who is the Asgardian God of Strength and not only Thunder), then you wouldn't call me a 40-year old nerd. Actually Bruce Banner is a 40-year old nerd while I am not. If you saw him on the streets you mention and attempted to beat him down then he would transform into the Hulk and feel embarassed like Bane would if he messed up with Superman after breaking Batman's back. And saying that no one cares about me is a big insult but actually no one cares about this website either with the exception of the br0thel your buddies have on Discord.
You fagg0ts are advertising the Varosverse while disgracing all characters you've put into the website and I think the website will soon be shut down while its creator @Galactus who is a 40-year old (or mabye also a nerd which is not a bad thing) will go work on Marvel or DC and leave you all on the streets to [email protected] yourselves preying on the superheroes to save you but they won't. You are collateral damage in Superman's efforts (US foreign policy) to clear the world from [email protected] like YOU and your FRIENDS and those bodybuilders who imitate the Hulk in muscle and not in scientific study!
Alright Andreas, just remember, you said it, you caused this one, not me.
Quite the contrary. You said that I don't know anything of comic books while even if you know more things than me I am still far above average and a genuine fan while you should respect Stan Lee and many other creative people and don't braga about knowing everything or making the site better than Comicvine or VSbattles wiki. If this website was supposed to become better then you should not attack me personally while saying that you're friends with everyone on this site while I am ignored. This is an encyclopedia not a fun club. And I did not attack you personally I just said that your logic is retarded but it's not only yours. So it's up to you if you will keep being retarded or grow up from the little kid you are no matter how tall or old according to mere numbers and respect other people's opinions. I want to talk about superheroes not myself or you but seeing the bias you have over Hulk makes me wonder what's going on because I really believed you were one of the best users excluding your bias over Hulk and I try to do my best without insulting other people but offering whatever I've got for the sake of this site. But you and your friends do not care about it and attack me for disagreeing with you even if I am not here to disagree but to provide knowledge instead of polluting it. But if you want to throw your fists on someone then you will get into jail and if the victim of your roid rage is me then everyone will care about me unlike what you say. You will make me a martyr and you will get into jail because of me. So ignore me like you said you will or stop seeing all the things I do on the site in such a bad light. I create battles and you can say whatever you want just like I have the right to express my opinion freely.
You like Liam Neeson? As a guy who calls himself TheNemianLion you should be a fan of the actor who played the character whose name you're using right? I know @Galactus is also a fan when commenting on his favorite films. He said that he loves Taken as a film series because it's Liam Neeson. Do you remember that he fought against the Albanian mafia? There is a user on the site whose name is king mother [email protected] who is rumoured to be Albanian. Go beat his @$$ down instead of threatening me. He may be a criminal so you won't go to jail. But if you want to beat me down then go to an Eastern Orthodox church. You may find me or some people related to me there.
Listen, you pathetic little paedophile, quite funny how you ride the asses of teenage boys right? HEY GUYS! I THINK I JUST FOUND A RAPIST! Good luck trying that **** on me, I will plant you to the ground, you claim I said I was 6'4, no buddy that's the height of a character that goes by the same name as me, The Lionman, you may have heard of him, he's 6'4 in his base form, while I'm a strong 6'0 in real life.

No I do not take steroids if that is what you are asking, I'm not a muscle bodied monster, I am athletically built, with some mass, although not on the levels of a bodybuilder, stop going at my body when I know you have a 10 ton ball of lard inside your hairy ass stomach, just shut the f*ck up and keep sucking me off son, I know you like teenage roosters, and I'm the biggest of them all, so get back on your knees and be a good little b*tch for me, okay? Thanks, jackass!
Hold up, hold up, hold up... WHAT!? I attack you personally? I never said anything personal to you until you MADE things personal, you called me a retard, you were the only one making things personal, what, do you have a brain tumor in your head that you cannot understand simple fact? Moron, I respect Stan Lee more than you will ever know what respect means, what I said was fact, you don't understand jack **** about comic books and no one on this site gives a damn about you, I don't claim that I know everything, I never did, but I sure as hell claim that I know way more than you do, you are the scum of the Earth, I warned you to leave me alone CONTINUOUSLY, but you didn't, so now you're reaping the consequences of that stupid decision.

Dude you are so moronic... CALLING SOMEONE RETARDED IS A PERSONAL INSULT! Especially when many of my family members have mental handicaps you *******, you don't hold sympathy because you're just a pathetic little son of a *****! You don't know the struggle with living with many mentally and physically handicapped family members and I pray to God you never will! I pray to God your family is healthy because they certainly don't deserve to have to deal with you!

You tell me I need to grow up... Yet, you are starting fights with teenagers who are far more intelligent than you are... No son, YOU need to grow up here, escape your delusions of grandeur and BOW DOWN! Sure, I have SOME bias over Hulk, I'll admit, but the bias that I have is no where near the extent that you portray it to be, you do not know the Hulk character, sure as hell don't know him like I do, so do NOT speak on it.

Andreas, WHEN HAVE I ATTACKED YOU WITHOUT BEING PROVOKED? You chose to comment on my profile, you chose to call me retarded, THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU STARTED THIS, I cannot be assed with you anymore! Now you're trying to play the victim card, you are pathetic!

Again, not on roids, but okay, put me behind bars, you don't think I know people? You're delusional kid, you really are!
@AndreasVer stop, no swearing on my Christian Minecraft server (Don't Tell that to thanos he will snap)
I've already accounted for the size of the Macrocosm as I changed 11 into 5 because it wasn't just 11 punches it was also a full power Kamehameha.

So I'll play along with your idea of it being 3 universes, so 11 punches each and a Kamehameha to aid you still makes you 1/5th universal, HIGHBALLED, nice try though! 😉

So based on the logic that I used and what you failed to misread and I already accounted for the macrocosm, I'm not an idiot son, when it comes to brain matter you'll find I grasp a more substantial number than you, so my number stays the same, you don't have to take into account that they were cancelling each other out because they didn't until the last punch that Goku had when he told Beerus he finally got that right, so you're wrong about that, besides that's not the way force works.

If they did it all day that would destroy multiple universes, but that's not the point, each punch is still 1/5th of universal as it took them 11 and a full powered God Kamehameha, so your entire paragraph is meaningless, you can't just make up the laws of physics mate.

Stating their arms didn't bend to stress they were not using their full force is just plain stupid, did you really think Toriyama and friends were thinking about that what they wrote it? Also a flat joint strike makes for MORE FORCE! You're wrong against Soul, your whole scale of Goku is a clusterf**k of you not having your facts straight.

You have yet to prove anything I've stated incorrect, I've accounted for the size of the macrocosm and I've accounted for the fact that it was a joint effort which in fact if we're being scientific, created WAY MORE than double the force they could have done on their own as their force was colliding, clashing and growing, that's how force works, so in actual reality they could have been WAAAY weaker than 1/5th of Universal at the time.

The top third of my comment deleted, it was basically that I went in depth talking about why having 4 quadrants does not correlate to those being 1/4th each of universe sized at all and that while Hell has the same length it may not have the same width and depth.
I'm not using any definition of multiversal other than my own, and besides, a Multiverse is not all things, that's one of the dumbest comments I've ever read, and I've read comments from Sora, an OMNIVERSE is all things, there are millions of multiverses in a complex multiverse, there are millions upon millions of Complex Multiverses in a Hyperverse, then their is Outerverse and then Omniverse

What definition of Multiverse are you using? Here's mine; https://www.britannica.com/science/multiverse
Also, you do realise that every definition that was ever written int eh complete history of man has been made up right? Your comment is actually ridiculous, what, you think that the term was set in stone for billions of years? You think it just happened? Soul that's ridiculous, no, a man made the definition up and submitted it, just like men do everything else.
I never once questioned your intelligence, I don't know where you got that idea from, I just disagree with you, and if it is the same length you should logically assume it also has the same depth and width as well.
Okay so ignoring the arm bend, they exerted the same amount of force with each punch, I'm not making up physics, it's a simple collision formula, the collision was inelastic as their hands stayed together until they separated them, and neither one moved back meaning through conservation of momentum it stayed the same and since neither of them repelled back the force exerted from the collision had to go somewhere and it did which is what cause the waves through the universe.
And that is faulty, they were commentating over the battle as a whole, everything in the panels was happing simultaneously at the same time which is why they should the hits, followed by the effect from the waves on the surrounding planets and things, and then the kais talking about it, because it cannot show it all at once in a single panel, that's a narrative choice and perspective nothing more, just like how we can see that Flash move when in real time we wouldn't be able to.
I use my own definition of Multiverse, like when someone say "the Marvel Multiverse" they are referring to everything inside of Marvel comics as a whole so that's where I get the "all things from".
And you argument can be used against you, someone made up the definition you used yet you say it is better than mine when both were simply made up by a man in the first place.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey
TheNemianLion
Why did we lose our Mod status?
Uhhh... I don't know, I haven't been on the site for.a bit that I remember.
Do you have an email?
You a stalker.
Oh, shut up.
Why, hm?
Do you not have Outlook or Gmail?
@TheNemianLion, Would you like to be the last person in my Tag Team Debate Tournament, to sum it up, it'll be you and a character of your choosing from a character pool listed (if you want someone not in the pool you can, but it needs to be verified, no OP) and another user with a character of there choosing have a fierce debate with an opposing team (all the rules and everything are listed in the forum) and the winning team will be crowned The Kings of Debate with an option to defend that title at the end of the next tournament, to get and idea so far there's
@Dellmamy45(Blue Marvel), @ElectroSpino(Sentry), @MOP(Orion), @Myself(Goku), @Dark_Wing(Beta Ray Bill), @SirSpidey(Thor), and @Wolfdragon123(Flash)
So, are you in?
Wait why am I on that list!?
Alright, I'll take Hulk.
Hey wanna do that Keystone vs Lionman? I'm leaving in about a half hour
Yes let's do it!
So @Nemian I have two questions . One can you check out my tiering system and two are we going to do the Keystone vs lionman?
Hey Nemian I'm new dcfan123 talk lot about he sent you something to look it's from soul collection 57
TheNemianLion
Yo @nemian if you have a quora account you should debate this guy . He was trashing hulk like I do not know what
Hey Nemian dcfan left you something to look you need talk to him he trying be a better debater you think you can help him out.
TheNemianLion
Here you go it's souls power scale on goku you think you can help out https://codepen.io/ALyon610/pen/XPzpep
It is incorrect as it took them 5.5 punches each, that would mean 11 induvidually, so they're still 1/5th of a universe buster at that time, he states base Goku is a universe buster but Base Goku didn't absorb the God Form, only the God Ki, so he is still no where close to Universal in his base, as shown he could only fight with Beers as a Super Saiyan with God Ki, so it's a safe bet to say he was 1/250th of a universe buster in his base form.
Let's get to ROF, let's highball and say he got three times stronger with Training, that's 1/83rd of a Universe buster in his base, 1/0.6th of a Universe Buster as a Super Saiyan 1.2x Universal as a SSJ2, 4.8x Universal as a SSJ3, and let's say the God Form would be 20 times stronger, that's 96x universal.

With Blue it's 50 times stronger, so that's 4,800x universal.

With that Zenkai and training he might have doubled in power, so with Kaio-Ken x 10 he's 48,000x universal and with KKX20 he's 96,000 times Universal.

After that Zenkai and training let's assume he doubled again for the Tournament of Power.

Base Goku would be 1/21st of a Universe Buster at his base, 2.4 times Universal as a Super Saiyan, 4.8 times Universal as a Super Saiyan 2, and 19.2x universal as a Super Saiyan 3, 384x Universal as a Super Saiyan God, 19,200x universal as SSB

192,000x Universal with Kaio-Kenx 10, 384,000x universal with KKX20.

I think the Omen Form is 50 times SSB so let's go with that, he'd be 960,000 times Universal with that Logic, he grew in strength every time he used Omen, so that's 1,920,000 the second time and 3,840,000 the third.

With MUU he grew heavily so let's say it's a 10x boost, that's 38,400,000x universal, not 2,250,000,000 times universal like Soul said, hunny, no.

That's still low Multiversal by the way.
Even if that was the case, it was threatening the Macrocosm which is 3 universe sized realms in one, that being Mortal, Heaven, and Hell and it was prove to shake all three because Grand Kai and Supreme Kai could feel it all the way in heaven or the realm of the kais, which is on the opposite side of the macrocosm from where the fight was occurring and yes heaven is a full universe in size evident because of the North, south, east, and west kais having an equal sized quadrant of the mortal universe in relation to the planets they reside on in the kai realm, and Hell would logically be the same size, and this is further evident by how snake way stretches across heaven and hell equally meaning hell is equal to the size of heaven, and heaven is equal to the size of the mortal realm, so it's like three universe in one essentially.
So based on that, if we go by your logic it should be 3x your original number so 115,200,000x Universal. But you have to take into account that Goku and Beerus' punches were canceling each others out meaning they were exerting equal amounts of power, and each collision did that, every fist collision shook the macrocosm every punch was threating it and they were not using their full strength as you can tell when their arms didn't bend meaning they could exert that level of power all day casually and it not be too physically strenuous on them, so each punch was at least 1.5x universal if you want to say it was a joint effort, when really it should be 3x because they cancelled out, my Ripple Effect statement from a while back.
And that's not even a fraction of Multiversal as Multiversal is all things meaning they could whip out the entirety of everything, not going by that whack VSBW definition, the only beings that can destroy a multiverse are omnipotent beings, at least if you use the literal, logical definition of Multiversal instead of the made up one.
TheNemianLion
Hey Nemian I got this from soul collector it's very interesting about how powerful goku is care to take a look .Dragon Ball Power Scale: Goku
How's your album going?
Fairly well, almost finished all 18 tracks, one more to go. 😀
Writing that is, haven't recorded anything yet
TheNemianLion
I know a site that can get your tracks on Spotify, iTunes etc
You can also make money from it
TheNemianLion
Since there is no way to self-upload your music to Spotify, it acts as a 3rd party. And it does cost you
How much?
It's costy.
$15 for one song
$40 for an entire album
I'll make some money off YouTube first to pay for that
What's your channel?
What's your channel?
I'm gonna start a new one
TheNemianLion
Oh cool, what videos will you be posting?
Lyric videos, music videos, Cyphers, freestyles, etc.
TheNemianLion
Nice. Let me know when you make it
Wussup NemianLion
Hey man! What's up? 😀
TheNemianLion
Nothin much. Wanna get around to reading the Injustice comics. Played the games tho
That's sweet brother!
Gotta go @Nemian . I'll continue this debate tomorrow around 8 maybe 9 in USA
Mom told me to leave . Bye Bye
"Debate" Lol okay, goodnight bro.
Debate? Dude you can't even tell me if the comics/scans you are using are canon
Thinking Hulk is in the nonillions of lightspeed
Strength yes . Nonillions no .
If you want I'll gladly debate this on a open forum
Let's go son.
TheNemianLion
Nemian I have a question since you know about this stuff .
I copied and pasted the script for the Infinity War movie and I'm rewriting it for a OCCU story . If I posted it on here could I or @Galactus get in trouble?
TheNemianLion
I'm no Nemian but how much are you changing would be my question
Yeah, as Rizzo said, you can't just change a few words, I seriously don't suggest copy and pasting scripts, just re-write it from scratch.
Characters , Most phrases and some places
For example Loki is replaced with Jack Thunder , Thor replaced with Ice Age and Spider-Man with Star Storms . If this story works right I might rewrite the entire Mcu+DCEU
Ok Nemian
Could I get in trouble though?
Possibly
Ok @Nemian I will not do it . Thank you for your help . I could of gotten my self in huge fines of trouble
You are most welcome
heep
confirmed he is a troll he sayed idk i just vote with the pics
TheNemianLion
Actually, it's called a joke. They can be fun if you understand them
Heep was serious.
I doubt it
TheNemianLion
Nemian this may sound wired can you tell me how to better at debateing because I wanna come back on but I wanna how to win debates.
Flashii
Flashii
TheNemianLion
really manofpower you have no idea I mean zero idea how much of debater I am
Dude you replied to the wrong person XD
If your a really good debater then don't insult . No matter how good you are insulting makes you horrible
BIG SMELLY DUMMY DON'T @ ME!

Lol, the best way to get better at debating is to know the characters and what they're capable of.
Flashii
Flashii
TheNemianLion
i'm so sorry for u and ur love for hulk DOOMSDAY WILL DESTROY A VERY COWARDLY HULK"
Bro trust me do not mess with him .
He will tear you apart
He is one of the best debaters .
I advise you to stop while you can . Font start
*Don't Start
Using comic book evidence, prove that Hulk is cowardly and Doomsday would win.
TheNemianLion
Fun Fact: Nemian doesn't exist because Australia doesn't exist therefore I don't exist which also means Darc Protigi doesn't exist.
Australia exists.... right here; πŸ‘‰πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘ˆ HAHA LOL GG GET RKD M8 πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
TheNemianLion
What's are hands pointing at I see nothing of existing nature??
Fool we're just actors! The same person actually cloned three times, the original is dead, the clones had genetic splicing to look and act differently, but we are all cloned from the same person.
🀫🀫🀫🀫
Hawkinz you're basically my biological brother, same with DarcProtigi, we either live in New Zealand or South America.
Hawkinz and I are confirmed twins, he's just older because he spent time in the hyperbolic time chamber
TheNemianLion
I'm biologically connected to all of you!
Does that mean you're Australian too!?
⁉️
How can that be?
πŸ”¨πŸ˜΄
We BALLIN!
I meant I wanted you to hammer me in my sleep but sure that works
Screw it! Sure!
TheNemianLion
Yo Nemian out of all the users on the site except yourself name the top five that made a name for themselves on he re . And not just debating wise overall like kindness talkative matchmaking all that
5. Windshadow
4. Mr MOP
3. Dark Prodigy
2. Lord Tracer
1. SirSpidey

Just in my view, of course I would be #1 if I could add my name.
Hmm
IMO its
1.You
2.Spidey
3.Soul
4.Tracer
5.Wind
Also when is the next holiday/Break for you?
Next December
Jesus
No break on Thanksgiving?
That's not something Australians celebrate.
For reals can you tell me some Australian major holidays please thanks
Sorry that I keep asking about your Country/Continent's Life Style , I just know little about Australia's Life
Christmas, Melbourne Cup Day, Queen's Birthday, Labour Day, Father's Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Good Friday, New Years

Oh, and Christmas Holidays are 2 and a half months, while Easter is 2 and a half weeks.
You celebrate the Queens B-Day like Queen of England?
What about Australia's Independence Day?
Yes the Monarchy, we don't have an Independence Day because we are apart of the CommonWealth.
Thanks =)
AUSTRALIA IS NOT REAL! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!! AUSTRALIA! IS! NOT! REAL!
WTF? XD
Australia is no more real than Narnia or MIddle Earth!
But... what? Narnia and Middle Earth exist... HAVE I BEEN LIED TO?!
TheNemianLion
What is a Australia? I've never heard of that thing...
I've been living in Wonderland so I have no idea
I live in a basement... seriously, help, they won't let me out!
TheNemianLion
Hey, I saw you're rap on the Rap Battle forum, you seem to know your stuff. I don't know if you're into politics or what not, but if you are, are you on the left or right?
I don't alter my views to fit into a political system, I see things the way I see things, I refuse to be a sheep, so I guess the answer is whichever side is more inclined to my views
TheNemianLion
There's nothing wrong with picking sides. Your views aren't altered, when you pick a side its just adding to your views
On the left, we have pansies who always whine about anything and everything bad that happens to them and on the right, we have racist and such, I don't wanna be part of either side
Okay, you're mid then
Here's lyrics for all my tracks I'm putting on my album

TheNemianLion
A private album to share with friends etc or full out?
It'll be full out, hopefully it has some success.
TheNemianLion
Seems like it will. Where will it be sold?
Not up to that part yet, gotta research that a bit.
TheNemianLion
Congrats @Nemia n you got your Mod Status Back!!!
YAAAY!
THANKS nemainlion
No worries!
TheNemianLion
I'm sorry if you feel involved because it's a joke
lion 123
yes you hear it right I said lion 123
Why?
Creature99
Creature99
TheNemianLion
If you have any suggestions for Oni let me know
I think you should build him as a real monster, a really destructive force.
Ok so maybe less god like or keep his god stats and just make him more destructive
creature99 click on the link for more oni information they must be godlike
I am not making him Ninjago style
it just inspiration
Ok I gotcha then
they must have the power to destruct everything
what is gotcha
It means i understand you
Maybe a Demigod? And just bill him as a monster, give him a reason to not want o put the mask on, but he keeps getting put in the situation where he needs to.
give him the power to manipulate destructive energy
or give him energy power like energy beams like destructive energy
Ok let me see what I can do
or something like destruction shield
add disintegration
Jakcj
Jakcj
TheNemianLion
Well What happened to you and your Mod Status then?
I was stripped of it due to making a silly joke about Captain Marvel.
Jakcj
Jakcj
When did this happen?
Thursday Night / Friday Morning
Hey bro you mind taking Dragonborn off my hands . I want to make a different Oc
Sure man.
Thanks how do you plan on doing it?
I'm not actually sure.
TheNemianLion
the bad has come back on his path
where there is light there will always be shadow
We good my friend, let's have no problems. 😀
aim back lion
What's good bro? 😀
windshadow
windshadow
TheNemianLion
What happened to your MOD status(you're like my favourite mod after @MoP)?
I was stripped of it after I called a fictional character a hoe.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey
'3 Minute Murder' by Twista. Give me a song better than it
Look at me now - Busta Rhymes
Sucker for Pain - Imagine Dragons , Logic , Lil Wayne etc
Forever - Drake , Kanye West , Eminem , Lil Wayne
β€’ 'Look At Me Now' - Close, but no cigar
β€’ 'Forever' - No
β€’ 'Sucker For Pain' - Hell no
No offence but that Twista song is not good.
Does it have to be a rap song ?
There is also a few more
Lose yourself
Gang sta Paradise
Not Afraid
River -Eminem and Ed Sheeran
New Eminem + Ed Sheeran = EBOLA.
Really ? River is one of my faves πŸ˜‚
Twista is pretty nice, I like it, the beat's pretty good, but there's some sort of fuzz over it which really distracts me, but yeah, could have had more meaningful lyrics, but overall it's a 7-8/10
=
Try Xzibit - My Name Ft Eminem and Nate Dogg, it's a solid 9/10, the beat works well with the lyrical attribute, meaningful lyrics, larger impact than 3 minute murda, it has a slower pace, but that only adds to the severity factor of said song, also, chorus by Nate Dogg, I mean, come on... Nate Dogg was the King Of the Hook.
River, was neither trash of great, it was alright, not the best song on Revival, for me, that's Believe, the best verse of Revival was the one on Offended.
We All Die One Day - 50 Cent Ft Obie Trice, Eminem and Lloyd Banks is another one, again 9 - 9.5/10
What about Sucked for pain?
Diversionary wasn't the best song ever created but I like Eminem...... And Ed Sheeran so my mind forced me to love it πŸ˜‚
Diversionary? Also, Imagine Dragons isn't a rap group bruh...
Also, Drake, Kanye and Lil Wayne all had pretty average verses, that really dragged the over all song down.
No but sucked for pain is a Pop-Rap song
@windshadow: How? Coming from someone who likes mumble rap, I don't know if your opinion is reliable
Exactly, Wind, you don't have a position to judge rap if you enjoy Mumble Rap
I didn't say I liked them. I thoroughly researched artists similar to the ones you gave me and those were who I got.
Mumble rap just says Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang πŸ˜‚
Lyrical ways I've been at with my homies it don't matter you don't know me
β€’ 'Lose Yourself' - Lyrics are good, but that is all that is good about that song. Beat isn't too great. The song is too slow. Not necessarily something that gets me hyped
β€’ 'Gangsta's Paradise' - Beat is something that I can bop to, but not something I'd listen to pre-game. Lyrics are decent. Still think '3 Minute Murder' is better
β€’ 'Not Afraid' - It's corny as s***, but the lyrics are good and meaningful. Too slow though. Not something I'd get hyped about
β€’ 'River' - No. Just no. Singing and rapping don't mix well together. Eminem's flow in that song was failing. Not a good song
β€’ 'My Name' - Yeah, it's alright. Lyrics weren't too amazing. I don't think they were better than the lyrics in '3 Minute Murder'. I like '3 Minute Murder's beat a lot better. Twista's flow sounded better as well
β€’ 'We All Die One Day' - That beat was terrible. Rapping was mediocre. Just a bunch of threats. I like the clever type bars. Something that'll make you think. This song doesn't have that. I don't like it.
How about Riding Dirty , Love the way you lie , How Low can you go , See you again , Black and YeLlow , Anaconfa , Fireball , Holy Grail , Talk Dirty etc etc Cleanin out my closet (top ten fave eminem)
Rap isn't supposed to get you hyped, it's supposed to make you reflect and think, the beat isn't supposed to be the vital key element, only a sweetener, what REALLY matters is the lyrics and how meaningful they are.
=
Twista was just going on and on about trivial and frankly random things, sure the beat was good, but it wasn't better than My Name, the lyrics in my Name actually meant something, the only element I think Twista was better it was the flow, but for me, that's not what matters in a rap.
=
Twista literally was threats and had no meaning, listen to the lyrics, you can't take anything out of it except Twista comparing his ball size to elephants, killing people with desert eagles, talking about he is going to get laid and he's got skills... Everything else was filler and meant nothing to me, while the guys on we all die one day were talking about they don't have to call themselves great, because it's public knowledge they are, the public tells them they're great, and if you f*** with them, you're going to die, it is a diss track after all and it was a heated feud at the time, the beat was simple, unique, and it didn't distract from the lyrics, which is what people focus on, which is what A BEAT SHOULD BE.
Bad Guy - A great storytime rap, then switches into A self Ephiny if you will, about how Eminem reflects on his past mistakes and faults.
=
Yellow Brick Road - Details Eminem's struggles coming up, with great lyrical ability and meaningful lyrics
=
No Vasoline - Ice Cube, Nuff said, like my second favourite lyricist! He murdered the N.W.A, everyone in the N.W.A knew it deep down too, detailed by DJ Yella as he came out and said that, Ice Cube is easily almost as good as Eminem, MAYBE as good in my opinion.
TheNemianLion
@Nemian did you ever get the Varosverse War ?
Yeah, next school holidays I'll do it.
Cool . Wish we were in the same continent so you would of had summer break πŸ˜‚
Did you update Bengal Tiger?
TheNemianLion
Galactics too care of it yes I should ask for special treatment I asking you to make it a two against one I take your information with respect so thanksπŸ‘
TheNemianLion
So @Nemian from my absence what did I miss?
Quite a bit of the role-play, it was quite boring an uneventful.
Not the rp I mean, just the site in general.
Ok thanks . I'll start reading itit
FROZEN IS TURNING PEOPLE GAY!
TheNemianLion
Hey nemian imabatmanfan42 being a little shit again he trying to prove the goku vs superman care to help
Thanks for the compliment! 😉
Yo @DC don't talk about him like that. If you know so much about DC then debate him yourself . Reason I ask for help is in not as knowledgeable but you see now I'm actually using feats . But don't ask @,Nemia n for help if you know everything about DC . I'm not trying to be a jerk but if you know a lot don't ask for help
TheNemianLion
It just a name i call my self by if i knew everthing about dc i would never came to the sight i dont make fun of you because your name is man of power or ask how to get power stop judge people by thier name or by a cover of a book.
You called me a little shit, I think your's was worst. Also, don't talk shit behind my back, if you want to say something, say it to my f*cking face.
Beautiful! This is what I like to see on my profile! 😁
Bro I'm not judging you by your cover. Your the one who be stating a lot of Dc facts so Logically i assumed you knew a lot about DC. I'm not trying to be a jerk though . @IMABATMAN Is my fave
😀
TheNemianLion
Accept my discord request or I will curb stomp you
TheNemianLion
Hey nemian I just added corvo attano from dishonored to the database I'm having fight the assassins creed brotherhood wanna take a look
TheNemianLion
You really should do the thing I do on my profile whatever you would call it here
High School rp Daniel - 20
Darkstone - 2,500,000,000,000,000,000
Arc 2 - 400,000,000,000,000,000
Arc 3 - 500,000,000,000,000,000
Finale - 1,800,000,000,000,000,000
Part 1
TheNemianLion
Hey Nemian I was wondering how powerful Superman was when he was fighting himself in infinite crisis did he really shatter the boundaries of space and time or was just a planetary feat
High Multi-Universal
TheNemianLion
About yesterday I know you like hulk but I like doomsday I'm not just a dc fan I also like marvel and I'm as big as Superman fan you think I just don't think goku can beat him plus . I'm more a Wonder Woman fan I like her more that bats and supes I also like Wolverine and x23 and some marvel characters so if we could put this behind us I'm looking for friends that Maby bullshit around with because I'm still learning this sight .
It's fine man, we're cool, it's just I get really into my debates.
TheNemianLion
Hey @NemianLion what do you think about justice league #40 of new 52 since everything is canon how powerful would superman be
I'm interested
TheNemianLion
Hey, what's your twitter? Or anything I can contact you on. I've never told anyone this, but I'm really good at detective work, as in a technological way. I've found something very interesting about someone, that you know pretty well. And I know I can trust that you won't tell anyone. I don't really know what to do with this info, that's why I'm coming to you
Aight, this sounds serious, @NemianLion https://twitter.com/NemianLion
Also, my DeviantART works too.
I've messaged you
https://www.deviantart.com/jongensoden/journal/ look at this
windshadow
windshadow
TheNemianLion
@TheNemianLion how do you make your videos. I would like to start by making lists like you. I would really appreciate it.
Hey bro! I use Kizoa now to create my videos! Go give it a shot!
Thanks!
TheNemianLion
i want tp say one thing thanks for respectingme and know im changed i I really do my best but i have adhd and autism its verry hard just thanks
No worries bro!
TheNemianLion
i made a deviantart account
TheNemianLion
lord nemianlion do you think whe should add batman dceu powersuit he used to battle superman or not i want your opinion
lord nemian lion can you please add robin 1966
Just did. 😀
thanks
TheNemianLion
just because suspect66 dont want to debate he says dumb autuist soon you will dye soon on discord
Suspect just showed his true colours, you did nothing wrong, screw Suspect, just ignore him, I'll tell Galactus about this.
hahaah of course jon is ''ᏒαŽ₯αŽΆα‚α–''
TheNemianLion
help me i have a problem with heep but heep for example makes fights lionman and spaamed and let him lose
also with ultron and venom
he is also disrespectfull to my believe im a musalim but muslims also believe in jesus and god why did heep even get promoted he has only shit ocs like popete
Because he's a terrible person, whatever, just spam Lionman winning for the fights he has him losing.
TheNemianLion
ok thanks i cant believe how or friendship is growing
It's all good, just keep behaving and we should be good. 😀
TheNemianLion
actually I have to tell a thing do not let others bawl you or say that you are not a mod let us look at something in a class there are students on the website supposedly the users the moderators are the teachers and the adminstrator is the director the children scold the children do not scold the teachers, so do not let them do it
Yeah dude, these people need to learn some respect, thank you for your guidance.
TheNemianLion
if there i something i can do for you just sai it lord nemian lion
Maybe give the Hulk characters higher UStats? They are lower than they should be.
i will do it
Jakcj
Jakcj
TheNemianLion
This is my opinion but you shouldn't be a mod.
TheNemianLion
you should behave yourself against a mod go away
nemianlion on your side if i must do something for you just sai it
im on your side i mean
TheNemianLion
also neamianlion has some good ideas without him there where no ocs
TheNemianLion
or mcu charachtes so say thank you or go away
Thank you Boru, unfortunately there are people like Jak who aren't able to appriciate me or show me any gratitude, but that's fine, because in the end of the day, that's on them, I'm not the one whose going to be punished for their sins.
But Jak can have his own opinion, as a moderator I shouldn't force anything on anyone, if he thinks I'm not suited to be a mod, that's fine I respect his opinion.
i know amen
Nemian if what you said on Sora's profile is true then I am speechless 😟 😟
i also
TheNemianLion
for the 2d time im verry sorry i will not be rude against you you are a mod and my boss so sorry
want to be friends
Okay, I will give you ONE more chance, this is your LAST, also, if you want to talk to me, only send me ONE comment at a time, just post everything you need to tell me with one comment.
also i hate heep
Hate is a very strong word, he's just not very intelligent and quite the opposite of empathetic.
TheNemianLion
but heep for example makes fights lionman and spaamed and let him lose
also with ultron and venom
TheNemianLion
it is me jongensoden i readed what you writed to souratomiga im verry sorry i did not know this
It's okay, he has no empathy or regard for other human beings lives.
TheNemianLion
Herro my friend. Thought you were retired?
I've come out of retirement.
TheNemianLion
They upgraded mastered ultra instinct goku the states to me are bull but I put him up against superman,cosmic amour Superman,Superman prime,and prime one million
TheNemianLion
Nemian! How's life my friend?
Hard. XD
TheNemianLion
I'm here for you my brother 🀜
TheNemianLion
My Mom won't let me use my email sorry
If you have any questions about my characters just ask me bro
Brtnrt
Brtnrt
youre retired man
Damn... I'm retired? 😲
TheNemianLion
Nemian don't delete these messages yet I want @Galactus to see them so he can IP ban this toxin for good.
im someone else who got the account
TheNemianLion
Goodbye jongensoden you're absence from the site will be greatly celebrated.
I love getting these nice messages.
TheNemianLion
You're stupidity never ceases to amaze me, can't wait until your IP is blocked.
You shouldn't of said that @Ultimatevenom I can't believe a little kid like you would say that
TheNemianLion
I banned jongensoden from the discord server because a lot of people wanted me to now his friend who isn't even in the database is telling me to bring him back "he'll behave himself" Lol
HAHAHAHAHA! What a child!
Someone friend requested me on discord and said they were jongensodens friend called 'Matthew" LOL. I told them to screw off and blocked them lol
That's golden dude! Hilarious!
TheNemianLion
Have fun getting banned @ultron. @Galactus has warned you guys like 1,000 times and you're still making moronic comments? I think you and your brother need a looooong vacation from this site.
Hawkinz it's a private message for me?
TheNemianLion
I like to see older battles I may have missed and I saw ultron's comment. I didn't realize it was private until I got on Nemian's profile.
Lol, this child needs a spanking and a horsewhipping
TheNemianLion
Why was @DarkProdigy Talking behind my back am I really annoying if so I'm sorry I don't try to be
I don't know what you mean?
Dude don't lie to me I saw darkprodigys message when he was online i look at Every ones thing so I put miss any messages and even if you private message someone it shows on there recent chats he said
ManofPower (the account) is just so annoying and doesn't understand how to interact with people you know what I mean?
Don't harass Nemian keep it to my profile
Fine but I'm not done with you @DarkProdigy
TheNemianLion
I can be bothered with the Prodamon universe lmao. If you hadn't seen me and LordTracer were gonna start our own mini one with Heartstone (Mother of Saphire) , Lionman (Father of Saphire) and Lord Prodigy (Brother of Saphire)
real age - 13
mature age - 8
Who? Everyone's favorite debater? Nedosnegnoj? (Name backwards)
Yea Nedosnegnoj
what did you say about me
what did you say about me say ojne thing and i wilihyguytyugfyt you
i like you
TheNemianLion
Do you want to merge a character like maybe Lion Storms
_Holy_Joe_
_Holy_Joe_
TheNemianLion
Hey, I'm sorry I yelled and swore at you, but you can't go on other webpages and do that. I know that I made my character overpowered with less detail, but try to give some feedback and criticism next time, okay?
It's all good, just don't repeat your actions again, sorry I called him trash.
wich private messagge
TheNemianLion
Hey just testing this new private message feature
Creature99
Creature99
TheNemianLion
Hey @TheNemainLion I was wondering if you could draw my character his name is Creature and if you are willing could you draw him in a similar way of Tarzan please and Thank you
..........Kay...........
Just send me references on how you want him to look.
Nevermind my little sister has drawn my OC but Thank you anyways..... Sorry πŸ˜‰
Cool, she's a good drawer, does she have DeviantART?
Swarm
Swarm
TheNemianLion
Congrats on the mod status man!
Thank you very much! I worked really hard to get it! 😀
By the way, I love your new profile pic. It fits your username very well.
Hey! Thanks! It's actually the Lionman, he's a character that I created, search The Lionman on DeviantART and he's the first to come up, as well as a lot of fan art, he's big in the DeviantART superhero OC community
TheNemianLion
Thanks for assist back there in goku vs Superman fight I try not to be mean to db fans but I might have to since the think goku can beat supes
It is SERIOUSLY painful attempting to reason to DB fans, they hold on to their favourite characters so much and simply can't face the facts, they overlook things, highball their characters, low ball ours, etc, I actually like Dragon Ball, but the fanbase, well most of it, is terrible.
Well you are being pretty hypocritical because in our recent debate you did exactly what you said you hate about DB fans
By the way, I noticed you named yourself after Heracle's First Labour. Any specific reason?
Sorry for such a late reply, well yes, growing up, I've always felt a strong connection to the Lion, in my mannerisms, attitude, outlook on life and personality, that might have been influenced by the first movie I ever watched, and my favorite, the Lion King.
I also LOVE mythology, Greek and Norse primarily, so it was only obvious that I would find a fondness to the Nemean Lion, also, the symbol of my name Daniel, is a lion, and being a christian, I read a lot of the Bible, Daniel in the Lion's Den anyone? Yeah, for me the Lion is the most significant thing in my life other than my family and God himself.
OMG, I love Norse mythology, too! It's one of the main reasons I love Thor so much! :-)
Yeah! Thor's a lad! I am also a fan of his son, Magni, I wish Marvel dos more with him.
I read a myth about Magni where Thor got caught underneath a giant's leg, everyone tried to get him out but they couldn't, then Magni (I could see this happening) comes along, says, "Hey daddy, sowwy I late!" and picks up the giant's leg. when he was 3.
Yeah! I really would like to see more from Magni in Marvel comics, he really is a cool character.
Also, Modi would be really cool to see.