Soulcollecter57

Comments

Hey soul can I ask you something?
Soul I know this is the last time you're gonna trust me with the baby, but I just killed our son! XD

Insult me in line, complement me of the next damn. That was fire, mad props for throwing in a bar about Minecraft and it being good. I can tell you went easy on him, but it's still a 8/10.
Haha, thanks bro, it's diss track season, I think you missed this one though

This is just for me, so that I can find this page easier-
You're a pretty cool guy.
You take my breath away... You're a supernova!
I agree with @Nemian.
Thank you @Nemian and @Sora, this was unexpected to say the least but I truly appreciate it, same to you @_Holy_Joe_
No problem.
Of course Soul, just know we love you, and we always will, Soul you're special to me! And we don't talk enough.
@Nemian, we should talk more, I've just been busy with school and stuff. But speaking of which, I wonder what happened to @Sirspidey, haven't seen him in a while.
He's more active on discord honestly, and yeah dude, I mean, school has been a massive hinderance for me as well.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Soulcollecter57
Your next battle should be iceman vs killer frost
Iceman stomps, it's not even funny.
Okay but my favorite flash villain and one of my top 5xmen I want to see both of them in a battle maybe not against each other like maybe killer frost vs Elsa or iceman vs starfire or something like that
I could do something like that, I'll take it into consideration.
I too love Iceman.
Killer frost vs human torch I'd love to see that or killer frost vs quicksilver (frost has fought the flash I think she could take down quicksilver)

But I want to see both killer frost (Kaitlyn Snow) and iceman (Bobby Drake) in a battle plus Godzilla vs Optimus prime is a stomp shredder vs silver samurai silver samurai's sword would just cut right Through shredders weapons like it did with Logan's claws in the movie (please use comic silver samurai I hate the movie incarceration)
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Soulcollecter57
Ready to talk @soulcollector57?
Alright, chose what character you want to use, and I'll chose a character that I think would be a goo match up for them.
I meant I wanted to talk about your free styles
Oh okay, what about them? Like what would you like to discuss?
Nightwing vs red hood vs robin was the best next should either be Jean Grey vs Wonder Woman or better Daredevil vs Arrow
I'll consider them.
better yet do Jean Grey vs Onslaught

And I'm still waiting for that gladiator freestyle
The Gladiator one is still coming, I need to get inspiration before I do it, otherwise it'll sound bad.
How do you get inspired?
Dcfan123
Dcfan123
Soulcollecter57
Hey soul do know how to edit you custom character on the site I have one but it shows no pic of him or the backstory from his profile and all the other stuff and do I need to make him again.
No, on the side of the website you should see all the options under your profile name, there is an option called "edit characters" click on it, go to the character you want to edit, and under the "history" or the backstory and put in what you want it to say, but after you do, you have to scroll to the bottom and click save, it should show up in a box right below where you type stuff in that shows what it'll look like on the official page and that should be all you have to do. And for the picture, for mine I went to the official character page and where is has picture I uploaded the photo I want and then voted for it.
And if that still doesn't work, talk to Galactus about trying to fix it.
Andreas is up your ass too huh? He was up mine for a long time.
It's fixed now
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Want to debate?
If not you can delete that comment
@Dark_wing I'll have to debate you a little later once the website is fixed. The website has done this in the past, it shouldn't be more than a few hours for it to be fixed.
I know I just sent in a whiny complaint to @galatcus (he seems to know everything) think of something good to debate just remember no OCs and no anime I don't watch that
@MOP, sorry I took so long to respond I had see this before and just forgot to reply, you did an exceptional job on it, most people would not have put this much effort into it, very good job.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Soulcollecter57
@soul where can I find your freestyle forums?
What category is that forum under?

Next rap should be Arrow vs Daredevil
It's under the off topic section at the very bottom.
Thanks by the way nighwing vs red hood vs robin was the best next rap should be daredevil vs arrow
I meant the freestyle forum
According to your rules am I allowed or obliged to respond to your comments or can ElectroSpino do that instead?
You have to respond to them yourself, but you can have @ElectroSpino do it for you. But just know if you, then @ElectroSpino will take over for you permanently, meaning you are officially out of the tournament foe the remainder of it. So the choice is yours.
All my comments apart from the second from the top and its replies should be deleted. Please take the answer you gave at the bottom and post it at the valid comment.
Please ignore my false comments I have violated your one comment rule. Keep the comment with nine links posted separately as replies. But I am afraid you cannot disprove my evidence so you won't overlook my mistakes.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX
@Soulcollecter57
What would attacking another team's character mean? I mean, if someone says a character is faster or stronger than another character, but the same character got speed-blitzed by someone who is "apparently" slower and he got overpowered by someone "apparently" weaker, would it be debunking the claim, or attacking another character?
@AkhilPDX, what I mean by attacking, is basically debating a fight between the two, I'll take you as an example, if you say Silver Surfer can defeat Blue Marvel, you can also say he defeats Hulk, it basically means you can debate whoever you want whenever you want, but you are the only one that can defend your character.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX
Soulcollecter57
So? Is Day 1 of the Debate done yet?
It is over in 2 hours.
Soul this video is why I think this fight should stop on goku vs Superman https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYE3LMHo1As
So just like ElectroSpino said this is the only team fight he should be worried about. Martian Manhunter and Silver Surfer may stand a better chance against Anti-Monitor or Trigon than Apocalypse and Sentry but weaknesses are a HUGE factor you all ignore. So every one of these four dudes should not be in a tournament with the others and that's YOUR fault. The other participants are on a much lower level than them. So bringing up vague facts doesn't change the OBVIOUS! No one of SHDB users created or has property rights on the characters so debating skill means nothing on lopsided fights! If you want to prove me wrong then I challenge you to debate on my behalf against the overrated Dr Manhattan in the team fight I posted.
You are just in love with me aren't you, it's not my fault that everyone pick the characters THEY wanted, and what do you mean? There is a wide variety of characters given, it's a general pool meaning highs and lows, there's Ultron who has soled the Avengers before, not to mention he has a nigh infinite army of Ultron robots which puts him above Apocalypse via feats, and considering Thor defeated Apocalypse straight up, and clean by himself, while drunk, and he didn't even have his hammer, give him his hammer and he could potentially wipe the floor with Apocalypse, and Thor is comparable to Superman and Shazam so logically they should have a similar chance against Apocalypse also Martian Manhunter is weaker than Black Adam who is in the tournament, but nobody chose him, they're lose, and Thor has also beaten Surfer on just about every occasion, so neither of them are OP, you just lack sufficient knowledge, but I wouldn't expect that from someone who said and I quote, "Carnage stomps Aquaman" that's all I need to say about that.
I admit that Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter are somewhat OP and each of them may be stronger than either Apocalypse or Sentry overall. That doesn't change the fact that both Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter have a significant disadvantage in close quarters combat and fire respectively. I accept the fact that Silver Surfer is indeed vastly more powerful than Hulk and Thor and the only reason those two guys can beat him is because he is holding back against them before engaging him in melee combat where both Thor and Hulk have proven that they excel while otherwise he would speedblitz as Thor's fighting speed is much inferior to his movement speed rivaling Surfer's. Thanos and Ultron are very powerful villains but they have Thor's weakness which is arrogance. Apocalypse has live for 5000 years and has experienced many defeats while always swallowing them and finding a way to escape while he was much weaker so his past inability to rely upon his psionic and energy powers gave him much experience in hand to hand combat. I said before that Apocalypse has molecular manipulation just like Sentry who also has weather and elemental control so Martian is useless due to his fire vulnerability. Apocalypse has studied and empowered himself with Celestial technology which is of cosmic nature so despite his vast power the reliance of Surfer in cosmic energy means he is useless too.
@SirSpidey, no, they'd get the same amount of points, but if one debunks it than they get more points. You can never lose points, except for insults, you can only gain them.
It's explained further in Bylaws- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4.
What counts as a debunk, though? Would me just saying, "your scan is out of context" count as a debunk?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey
Soulcollecter57
Can you give me a favor?
@SirSpidey, what is it?
Go to the 'User Poll' forum and look at @soratoumiga and I comment chain and tell him that House of M Scarlet Witch DOES NOT equal base Scarlet Witch, because he is denying what the comics dictate and needs to have someone else tell him so
Lol, he can't prove it himself. Silly boy.
@Soratoumiga, it's not my place in this debate, but if I'm not mistaken, you are the one that needs to prove it.
@Soulcollector57: But it is mandatory in order to make the debate happen
Yes, before a proper debate can occur, both participants must come to bases for what it can be, you must find a common ground to get a debate started.
@SoulCollecter57: Yes, I have proven it. However, the stubborn head of Mr. Spidey keeps insisting on his own image of her power level, without actually reading her comics. I even suggested he uses composite version of Thor, and he denies. I wonder why... Probably because the winner of the fight would be too obvious.
I'll look over it and decide what is what, give me a few moments.
But @AndreasVer since you are such a god tier debater, debate me, you claim you're better, prove it, I'll debate anything right the **** now. FACE ME! If you're so damn good you should have no problem beating me in a debate right? So debate me right now so I can put you in your candy ass in your place.
@AndreasVer, I just fully read what you had said, and you the most IGNORANT person I've meet, and I've seen @DCfan123, you claim that all I care about it=s promoting the VarosVerse??? Really dude, name ONE TIME where I promoted the VarsoVerse as a matter of fact this is my first time even talking about it, I'm clearly not a fan as I have stated numerous times, you must have me mistaken for @Manofpower if so you're blind fool. I care about debates you goon, I created several forums related to such a thing you jackass. But I understand good and well @AndreasVer, you have been bottling up all this emotion for a long time now, and you used me as a way to relieve it, but don't worry, I'll help you in the recovery process, just so that I can tear your ass up myself since you want to call me out, and talk of things you don't fully comprehend.
You kicked me out of the tag tournament because you knew I would stomp. This is proven by the fact that absolutely no one replied to the only comment I was allowed to post on the Apocalypse & Sentry VS Martian Manhunter & Silver Surfer team fight. I created some irrelevant team fights the day you said I was inactive but all the other three contestants including my teammate ElectroSpino violated the rule of only one comment per tag team fight. The truth is you are not interested in debates done the right way or a fair evaluation of existing superheroes. The only thing that matters is promoting the varosverse and distorting facts about characters from both Marvel and DC as well as numerous other video game franchises only to present your own distorted versions of Vin Diesel (Starstorms) or Power Girl (Heartstone) as some great creations of literature. You never cared about all the characters you pretend to admire while ridiculously describing all their feats while they involve either PIS or figurative statements. I created team fights that are miles ahead of everything you've ever done but you ignore them only because the varosverse and the childishness that defines it is the only thing that you care about instead of stories from Marvel, DC or anything else that rival the best movies or books ever created. Apocalypse was overpowered and this is the reason that he has been dead since 2011. Senty is also an awful Superman ripoff that is intended to present Marvel as superior to DC by disgracing the most iconic DC hero as some overpowered lunatic that Sentry has usually been in comparison to all iconic Marvel characters. So Apocalypse and Sentry were the obvious victors of the Tag Tournament but there obviously was regret for Apocalypse and Sentry being available as choices so you found an excuse to kick me out as I predicted. But I failed to predict that it would be so much stupid.
@AndreasVer Let me tell you something you desperately need to understand. You continuously claim that you know how to fairly do a debate, but the sad fact is that you don't, you simply do not know how. They did not violate the rules, those addition comments are just them giving EVIDENCE something that you FAIL to comprehend, you can write all the long paragraphs you want but no EVIDENCE mean it is invalid you goon. I run a fair debate, you are in no position to say anything of the sort. @AkhilPDX wrote in his comment why he believes Silver Surfer beats Apocalypse, and YOU NEVER RESPONDED with anything. And that is not fair, because in case you hadn't realized YOU ARE HOLDING THE DEBATE UP, it was your team's turn and the other team could not take another turn until you responded, it is the one day rule 6 states, " A winner will be declared by a judge (Preferably @Galactus or anyone that will show no bias towards either character or debater), a council or their peers (everyone watching the debate), admitted defeat or a debater taking longer than 1 day to respond." And by law 6.1 states "The one day rule is only implemented as a time limit, not a definitive means of victory" the time ran out of time, and technically I should have called it off and your team lose the match due to inactivity in the battle, but @ElectroSpino was actually trying to carry your sorry ass through this, but you proved too much dead weight.
Oh, s**t, there is a one day time limit!?
There is, you have day to reply to a comment or else it is considered a delay of debate, and one day I feel is enough time.
What if you are trying to contact your partner, but he is not responding in time?
Then we'll just have to wait, but you are free to start your turn by yourself for now, there is still a few hours left.
Alright, I'll try
SirSpidey
SirSpidey
Soulcollecter57
What counts as evidence? Are scans good enough, or does it have to be comic book evidence?
Scans are enough, and you do not need the exact issue, but you have to give context for the scan otherwise it could just be random.
So if someone were to reference an out of context scan and their opponent asks for the comic that that scan happens in and they cannot give the comic, that loses them points?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey
Soulcollecter57
Do you by any chance know the limit of how many words we can put into our comments?
@SirSpidey, sorry, I have no idea, I try to stay under 10 lines worth of words, not more than 15, and that usually works.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX
Soulcollecter57
Sorry! I accidentally commented on Flash and Thor VS Goku and Orion before I saw your comment about not commenting on that page.
No it's fine, anyone is free to comment, they just cannot reply to the debaters if that makes sense.
So for the team debate, since my partner already spoke for our team, is it the other teams turn, or can I put in my own input, because I feel my partner doesn't really understand the full extent of at least one characters on the teams...
In the original rules each person is only allowed to defend their own character, I'd love to give you the handicap because your partner, but then I'd have to do it for all people, but you can give him the evidence outside of this website but he has to present it and defend it for himself.
I want all the users of the site to pick which is the most suitable choice for your Tag Tournament depending on power balancing and accurate knowledge of the character's abilities. I would like to pick either Doctor Doom, Black Adam, Kratos, Ultron, Apocalypse, Martian Manhunter or Gorilla Grodd.
@AndreasVer, Black Adam, Ultron, Apocalypse, and Martian Manhunter are all in the character pool, so you can choose one of them, Doom, Kratos, and Grodd are not powerful enough to enter the tournament.
@Soul I got a bone to pick with you.
Remember when you told me Emperor Joker wasn't Canon? It actually is , Bizarro #3 which is canonical was created by Emperor Joker . And since that is the case doesn't it mean Emperor Joker is canonical which also means Superman defeating him was canonical?
(Just thought I'd run this past you)
I didn't even know there was a Bizarro #3, but it's still just Bizarro brought back to life that doesn't prove Emperor Joker is cannon which he is not, and even if he was Superman defeating him would be PIS to the highest degree because by scaling that means Superman, Black Adam, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc. are all stronger than Specter and equal to 99% of Mr. Mxy power. So no Emperor Joker is not cannon because none of it is ever referenced again by anyone at anytime which means it didn't happen in cannon and the whole event was an what if so it is not at all cannon, and if it was which it ISN'T than that feat is PIS and cannot be used regardless, so it is PIS and non cannon.
In that panel he blocks 5 death beams so 5x FTL. He trains with Piccolo and Gohan to get ready for the androids and they train for 3 years straight and training is a 5x multiplier so he is 25x FTL in his base early Android Saga, and then trains in the HBTC with Gohan for 1 year so another 5x multiplier and Goku is at 125x FTL in his base before the fight with Cell, he dies and then trains with king kai so another 5x and Goku is at 625x FTL post-Cell Saga, Goku is much faster. That is manga Goku, in the anime he deflects many. many more
watch until the 1:25 mark, I didn't count but that is definitely more than 5.
I proved to you is was a 5x multiplier when we started this debate because Goku went from 24x Solar system to 120x solar system. They are obviously faster than light his hands are deflecting them at speeds faster than the eye can see, Yamcha when he was fighting a saibamen were both faster than light in the saiyan saga, because you could not see them move, you could only focus are their Ki to know where they are https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=yamcha+vs+saibamen&view=detail&mid=10E4EBBB8CEC176A985510E4EBBB8CEC176A9855&FORM=VIRE
and if they were FTL Frieza who is at least 100x stronger and faster because they were both planet level and Frieza is star level, so those laser are without a doubt FTL easily and even if they were only at the speed of light Frieza was using only 2% of his power, so 50% would be 25x faster and 100% would be 50x faster and Goku post Frieza saga was at those levels of speed before he even trained for the androids.