Created by ultron, 1 mo 10 d ago.
1: most overrated movie
2: most overrated series
3: most overrated game
4: most overrated hero
5: most overrated villian
6: most overrated comic
7: most overrated food
2: The Avengers. The humour is juvenile and annoying
3: Not a gamer, can't say
4: Wolverine. I find his dilemmas and character to be obvious fanservice for young boys, not bad perse, just not very special
6: Can't say, I think most of the great comics are pretty good
7: green salad IMO is not tasty
3. God of War
6. - I really don't know.
2. Loki, Peacemaker, Arrow
3. God Of War (series), Devil May Cry (i love this series but way too overrated)
4. Superman or Batman
6. Crisis On Infinite Earths (i have heard that this comic is better than sh*t CW adaptation, but this is equally woke boring garbage as CW show)
2. Fast and furious - So formulaic. They sell themselves as “family” movies and being realistic but the movies stunts are so crazy and require suspension of disbelief.
3. Minecraft - Very good game but it gets boring for me pretty quick.
4. Silver Surfer - Very powerful but people scale him WAY too high, especially since people like the thing and even Spider-Man have been able to keep pace with him.
5. Doctor Doom - Great villain but his fans are just ridiculous with what they claim he can do.
6. The Boys - Just like the show, the comics are 90% shock value and gross-out humor.
7. Egg Salad/Deviled Eggs
2. Andor - So boring. I had to really force myself to watch out of loyalty and hope that it would get better. It didn't.
3. FIFA - I've played it. Its ok but doesn't need to come out every year. Just update it.
4. Superman/Batman - They both equally have extremely biased fans who think they beat anyone. Quora is basically Superman fanboy heaven.
5. Scorpion - Sub-Zero's better.
6. The Dark Night Returns - Its good but its not that good.
7. Burritos - Too messy to eat.
2: stranger things
3: dmc5/ farcry series
4: moonknight/deadpool (yes i know he is an anti hero)
5: thor (god of war)
6: batman who laughs
I've seen Stranger Things and it starts off very slow and boring. It gets better with each season though so I'll give it that.
What didn't you like about Moon Knight and Deadpool? I thought Moonknight was the better of the MCU shows.
TBWL was a very good idea that started of well but they really milked it. In the end I was just wondering when he would ever be defeated.
I agree. I don't like donuts.
Moonknight only beat Thor because he had his god Khonshu backing him.
Deadpool isn't a very good fighter. He loses a lot even in his own comics.