Your worst memory on this site

Starter: jongensoden

-

Replies

5+ years member.
I have been on this site, off and on, for several years now, I have only one bad memory. I guess that is not too bad. Maybe someday that memory will be erased and turned into a happy one?
don't have one
When I get bitched around
1+ years member.
0% charge... LOL!
1+ years member.
*Hello darkness my old friend*
1+ years member.
*I've come to suck you off again*
1+ years member.
I love you all so much... You're all written into my will... FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS DAMMIT! I'M STILL VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON! AND I'M WRITING YOU ALL INTO MY WILL!
1+ years member.
Also, 3% charge, if I suddenly stop talking, that's why.
1+ years member.
You will be missed 😒
1+ years member.
when i said galactus builder of suits destroyer of worlds and a month later suspect66 copyed this and say to galactus to add this to his history
3+ years member.
Damn you Nemian! XD
1+ years member.
This was my plan all along! I haven't forgotten or let go from out argument two weeks ago! I never forget! I have patience!
1+ years member.
Whis vs Galactus........ πŸ˜”
3+ years member.
@IMABATMAN42, you and me both.
1+ years member.
You making me guilty...
3+ years member.
No I'm the one that is guilty, I snapped for an unjustifiable reason, which resulted in us arguing across 3 different pages. It was my fault and one of my lowest moments on this site.
1+ years member.
Lol next we're gonna get into an argument about whose fault it was... XD
3+ years member.
This damn cycle never ends! XD
1+ years member.
Soul... IMABATMAN... I love you... I love you both... No homo... I'm just very passionate... I'm sorry I hurt you...
1+ years member.
😘 It wasn't your fault Nemian, I was being a real prick, and it was my fault both of the debates started in the first place, i got angry, and started unjustifiably name calling, I'm sorry πŸ˜”
1+ years member.
HAH! Now that I've gotten an apology out of both of you! I RETRACT MINE! HAHAHAHAH! (Just kidding lol, I still feel bad, and I'll always love you, but play along! XD)
1+ years member.
😧 HOW COULDDD YOUUUUU!?
3+ years member.
We must fuse! it's the only way *throws potara earing at BATMAN42*
1+ years member.
I am the true greatest super villain! My ultimate plan is to kiss up to @Galactus so much I brainwash him! AND CREATE!... SUPERVILLIAN DATABASE! MWAHAHAHA... MWAHAHAHAHA!.... MWAHAHAHAHA!
1+ years member.
I don't think your ready, for this jelly! I don't think your ready, for this jelly! I don't think your ready, for this jelly!
1+ years member.
*Catches* *intense screaming* *IMACollecter52 is a go*
3+ years member.
Jokes on you, I don't know what the joke is, but just know it's on you.
3+ years member.
Somehow we put the earing on the same ear, we still fused but now it just looks nasty.
1+ years member.
Fools! My only weakness is little boys with bad attitudes! You'll never win! I hold the GENERIC SWORD OF BLANDNESS! You'll NEVER win!
1+ years member.
Aha, we have won then, we are rad dudes with bad tudes (XD I don't even know)
1+ years member.
You are not small enough too defeat me! Super pooper scooper sand lesbyeasns!
3+ years member.
Will the super fusion IMACollecter52 use ass pull to defeat this foe... Will they round up the little boys in time... Find out in the next forum of SHDb.
1+ years member.
*JoJo's to be continued music plays*
1+ years member.
I like little boys! 😀
1+ years member.
Alright Nemian that's enough
3+ years member.
Now I want this to be a real thing. XD
1+ years member.
What? I think they're adorable...?
=
Let's make this an anime
1+ years member.
Haha. Anime name? *Dramatic Voice* Worst Memory on this site, Worst Memory on this site Shippuden, and Worst Memory on this site Super. This is the next cash-cow anime πŸ˜†
3+ years member.
Quick, Someone call up Crunchyroll.
1+ years member.
We need to get a sub, dub, and a rub, Crunchyroll can be are friends with benefits πŸ˜‰
3+ years member.
We literally turned a forum about our worst memories, and turned into one of our best bonding moments.
1+ years member.
Ikr 😁
1+ years member.
Ay, Nemian you on holidays right?
1+ years member.
Heep's tantrum about the Christian religion... I got actually pretty bloodlusted...
1+ years member.
i also i reade that
3+ years member.
My first time debating Lion, We literally threw reason out of the window and yelled each other to sleep, but we apologized to each other afterwards and are cool now.
1+ years member.
<3 Am sowwy Soul...
1+ years member.
The time DarkProdigy made me believe he was pregnant with my baby, only to tell me it was an elaborate prank 9 months later... :/
1+ years member.
Haha... yea... yea...... oh god
1+ years member.
Yeah, I'm still pissed about that... ALL I WANTED WAS A FAMILY!
1+ years member.
Amirvel shutting down the Heartstone Boyfriend party
1+ years member.
Diabolical man!
1+ years member.
That was like, totally not tubular dude!
1+ years member.
He's a sourpuss if I've ever seen one, also, Ezio calling my ideas stupid.
10+ years member.
That time when some Korean guy (nothing against Korean people, just this one) flooded the website with unreadable comments, .... for two hours or so. Didn't know how to ban ip addresses yet, so had to figure that out quick.
And that one time when I hadn't checked the website in four days and found out it had been offline the whole time 😟
1+ years member.
I remember the Asian guy I think lol.
1+ years member.
i remember both things 😟
1+ years member.
What software did you use to make the website?
1+ years member.
Same, that was terrible.
10+ years member.
I'm coding in Brackets, using PHP / Javascript. Database in MySQL.
1+ years member.
Mobirise for the app?
1+ years member.
silverstram leaving
being banned 10 times

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net