-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

Who were you disappointed with in the MCU

Created by Poe, 2 mo 5 d ago.

Who did you think really just was disappointing to you in the MCU.

Comments

Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 30 d
14 year member
Mysterio is the biggest disappointment in the MCU. After having Mandarin being an actor, they just repeated the formula with Mysterio. Such a shame. Just pick any of the plenty other cool villains for Spider-Man.
Mandarin is the nr 2.
Hulk is somewhat disappointing in the big fights. He did, however, have one of the most awesome fight scenes in all of the MCU against Iron Man (Mark XLIV Armor / Veronica). That makes up for a lot.
blackestbrightestday
blackestbrightestday 2 mo 11 h 49 m
1 year member
Ultron
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 14 h 39 m
hulk i was waiting rematch on thanos but my a**
show 5 replies
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 mo 30 d
1 year member
That could have been so epic
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 1 mo 30 d
and whole infinity war didnt show up hulk
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 1 mo 29 d
Hulk was tired of always having to save Banner.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
I reckon it was because he was scared to come out again after getting whooped last time
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 1 mo 29 d
i wanted world breaker hulk but we get dab shrek
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 2 mo 1 d
Hulk and star lord
DivineBeast
DivineBeast 2 mo 5 d
Hulk, I mean Thanos had his infinity gautlet to beat hulk, but if he didn't, Hulk would've killed him
show 2 replies
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 5 d
Hulk could never defeat Thanos unless it was after he destroyed the stones.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
Uh Thanos beat him in the start without stones and in Endgame he did solo most heroes
Ralkero
Ralkero 2 mo 5 d
This video is what I usually come back to when people ask about this topic or those related. Give it a watch and consider it part of my thoughts. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JsFRUmth8
Thor and Hulk, because of Infinity War and Endgame, obviously. Thor, because his character development was entirely ******* wasted. He spent all that effort in the movies, and lost his brother, Heimdall, and Mjolnir, GOT IT BACK, just to get fat and lazy and lose the kill he deserved to Tony. What reasons did Stark have for vengeance? None as strong as Thor, I can tell you that for sure. Don't even tell me it's about the fact that the leader should be the one to take him down, or something like that. If that's the case then you may as well have Nick Fury do it. This video is what I usually come back to when people ask about this topic or those related. Give it a watch and consider it part of my thoughts.

Hulk, because of how neglected he was. What a bullshit excuse, they try to pull the wool over our eyes with the fact that apparently Banner can't go Hulk anymore because of the events of Ragnarok and how long he was in that form. So, fine maybe he's a bit tired. When it comes time to seriously be the Hulk and do what's needed, Banner is still "too scared" to try anything because what if he doesn't come back? I see that as a character development opportunity, if nothing else. Let him take better control of Hulk, and be more confident, to fight better? But what do I know, I'm not a writer. The worst part, though, EVEN WORSE, is that he didn't even get to touch Thanos again after getting his ass beat by him. Twice. I wanted to see the Hulk that giant blade and chop Thanos in two with it after what happened in the intro of Infinity War. But instead we have him taking selfies with teenagers and making tacos in the lab while the big boy Avengers do the real fighting.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 5 d
Thanos the most
Alien_X
Alien_X 2 mo 5 d
The Big Three in terms of being nerfed in the MCU:
Drax, Hulk, Thanos
show 8 replies
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 5 d
Agreed
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 30 d
3 year member
Thanos was still great one of the best villians in the mcu
Alien_X
Alien_X 1 mo 30 d
Thanos in comics: Godlike powers, energy blasts, force-field creation, indominable strength.
Thanos in movies: Sat in a chair for a really long time, didn't have any of those powers (except for super strength), nearly got one-shotted by Thor and his flying axe.
Last edited: 1 mo 29 d ago.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 mo 30 d
1 year member
That's quite the misrepresentation.
Thanos in the comics got arrested by the police once while in the movies he was able to solo Thor, Captain America and Iron Man while breaking the shield
Alien_X
Alien_X 1 mo 30 d
But still. He was nerfed a lot.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
Thanos was caught of guard and Thanos did not want to fight him Thanos actually was good villian in the mcu with a good arc
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
@jong Are you referring to the time he got arrested?
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
No im talking about Thor nearly killing thanos
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 5 d
Honorable mention: Hulk. He was made waaay too weak. I know the MCU versions aren't as powerful as their counterpart comics version, but the Hulk is just 🤦‍♂️

No. 1: Kevin Feige: He disappointed me so much when he says who the strongest characters in the MCU were. People are now using that as evidence in battles.
show 1 reply
Lapis_Lazuli
Lapis_Lazuli 2 mo 5 d
Girl Power 🔥🔥🔥
Poe
Poe 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
Mine was Drax, Dave Batista was funny but I mean ever die hard comic book fan would be very disappointed with his role.
Also Thanos he fit in well but they built him up to the point that anything they would do with him would be underwhelming.
And finally the worst of them all the weak-ass hulk he was so freaking trash in the MCU Mark Ruffalo was the best BRUCE BANNER but the power level of hulk just flat out sucked and his role in the MCU could have been better.
Overall all the actors were great just not the best story line or power level