-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

Who is the most powerful charecter(s) in fiction?

Created by Oblivion, 1 y 2 mo 6 d ago.

Top 5 or 10

Comments

Oblivion
1 year member
1:Featherine,Writer,Godhead,Creator,The Naraka (Tier 0 dudes)
2:Azathoth,Yog Sothoth,Hajun,Habaki Sakagami,Enlil,Utu,Gilgamesh(with plothax)
3 Overvoid,Leviathan of stories
4 Muzan,Tenma Yato
5 Mercurius,Reinhard,Marie,Ren Fuji,Nerose Satanael.
6 Umineko Witches.Outergods,Gudou gods.
7 Presence,Elaine,Cas,Mandrakk,Empty Hand,Source
8 Void Akuto Sai,The law Of identity
9 The Great Will,
10 Lucifer,Michael.
11 Astral Regulator Thanos
12 TF Oblivion
13 Endless
14 Demi-fiend and Persona pratagonists (after awekening their ultimate personas),and other megami tensei god tiers.
15 TOAA (current)
Last edited: 3 d ago.
Lapis_Lazuli
Lapis_Lazuli 1 mo 11 d
Scarlet Witch !
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 14 d
1 year member
1. Ryu (the true creator of umineko)
2. Featherine augustus aurora
3. TOAA
^Platonically transcends everything below it
4. House of ideas tiers
5. Beatrice Ushiromiya (peak) aka the creator
6. Battler Ushiromiya
7. Leviathan of stories
8. Bernkastel
9. Lambdadelta
^sees everything below it as fiction
10. the overvoid
show 7 replies
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 14 d
TLOS is somehow above the Writer, who's the one who wrote it... hmm. The overvoid is also above the Writer, which is the one who wrote the universe onto the overvoid. Makes sense.
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 13 d
@EmptyHand you always overrate TOAA. Azathoth should be on that list since azathoth also tiers 0, and is boundless. So, according to you the Writer is weakest character.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 13 d
1 year member
Everyone on that list is tier 0, even characters like the shaper of worlds are tier 0, being tier 0 doesn't put you on that list unless you're a high extent of it, Azathoth has barely any feats on the level of those characters, also wow limbo tier meaning I think he's the weakest character is the most dishonest claim I've ever herd in my life

@incognito the Leviathan of stories was not written by the writer 😂 he legit has only wrote most of the stories within limbo, not anything higher than that, and the Leviathan legit sees those stories as 1 layer within him, everything the writer writes and writers that wrote those writers (and that extends to an infinite level) are all viewed as fictional bubbles to the Leviathan, there are infinite leviathans, but only 1 true leviathan which is outside of the writers reach by a long shot, the Leviathan of stories would see the writer, the writers as just one layer within him, even if we say he created everything on the overvoid (which is w"nk) that would be nothing to the Leviathan, creating all DC stories is nothing to the Leviathan, so idk what you're talking about, and the fictional version of the writer is within the overvoid so
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 13 d
@Empty Speak english. Writer views overvoid as a sheet of paper that he can shape into any story. GM himself has stated the writer is an entity that drew the first story on the overmonitor against its will. He is above Overvoid, and since TLOS was drawn on the overvoid by the writers, Writer >>> Overvoid
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 13 d
@Mr_Incognito correct again
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 13 d
1 year member
@Micheal imagine showing comments from over a year ago, so shut up this isn't your conversation if you'll be a rat

@incognito what did I say grammatically wrong? If you think LOS is contained within the overvoid you're actually so idiotic, the overvoid would be just one layer within the Leviathan of stories, how can you even argue the Leviathan was written onto the overvoid, and every story in DC is one layer in the Leviathan, and that's everything on the Leviathan, if you think controlling one level of stories puts you on the level of the Leviathan you're mistaken

^ infinite levels of stories with no top or bottom

Everything the writer writes is just bubbles to the Leviathan

Everything written onto the overvoid is within the Leviathan

The overvoid itself is above the fictional representation of the writer, also the unwritten was not a story written by grant Morrison, in fact grant Morrison doesn't even know about the unwrittens existence so anything he writes wouldn't be canon, he even states (the fictional version of GM) that he only writes some stories in DC and all of those would exist (and technically not exist) within limbo

He himself exists within the overvoid, so actually the thing that exists within the overvoid isn't Leviathan it's him
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 13 d
You’re missing the point. TLOS and Overvoid are fictional. The writer is above fiction and is the one who writes it. A writer is above the piece of paper they write on. The leviathan is all encompassing, but of fiction. Writer is the one who creates the fiction. Transcending fiction >>> Encompassing fictional stories.

The writer DOES NOT exist in the overvoid, since he’s the one who writes on it and who can shape it into whatever he (they) desire(s). Remember, it’s all of the DC writers into one being, who chooses to appear as GM, and exists outside of fiction.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 16 d
1 year member
@windshadow when did oblivion state that divine creator surpasses him by far? You mean this?

Because this is referring to TOAA's concept of love not the divine creator
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 16 d
1. TOAA
2. The Leviathan of stories
3. Featherine Augustus Aurora/ The creator
5. The Divine presence I/o
6. The Amaranth/ Azathoth / The writer
7. Beatrice/ Hajun
8. Battler Ushiromiya/The presence/ The fulcrum
9. Over void/ House of ideas
10. Reinhard/ Lucifer/ Michael
Last edited: 3 d ago.
show 17 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 16 d
3 year member
Leviathan>azatoth Leviathan is also above writer
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 16 d
1 year member
Eww tf
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 16 d
What why?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 16 d
1 year member
Azathoth is way above the writer DC, featherine should be tied at #1, the writer shouldn't be on the list, TOAA should be second, the true presence is nothing to TOAA, the overvoid is legit just the paper which is definitely not above TOAA, the house of ideas tiers definitely stomp everything above them except TOAA, Featherine and the creator, endless are nothing to anyone on this list, how the f"ck is the Leviathan of stories tied with featherine, regulator Thanos is fodder, Upside down man >>> Life entity (why the f"ck is life entity on the list) also Mordru >>> UDM, Hecate = UDM, TF oblivion is above everything you put at #8, GEB is legit nothing to the upside down man, there's just a monumental ammount of problems with this list
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 16 d
@Empty Dude, your scaling really blows.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 16 d
1 year member
@incognito prove any of my claims are wrong
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 16 d
The writer shouldn’t even be on the list? He’s the supreme DC being who exists outside fiction and in the real world. You’re saying Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Oversoul spectre, CIH, etc are above the Writer? That makes no sense. A being who literally views them all as fiction and can write them out of existence is somehow below a fictional character that he could create and/or erase.
Last edited: 1 mo 16 d ago.
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 15 d
@EmptyHand it's not just over void there's also monitor mind since experts says TOAA is embodiment of all writers but still monitor mind is equal to him and Leviathan of the stories is just like featherine and how can you say GEB is nothing to upside down man?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 15 d
1 year member
It's a fictional representation of the writer, not the actual grant Morrison as everyone stupidly believes him to be, he hasn't shown any feats above limbo tier

^Writer getting beat down by an animal

The overvoid is the monitor mind, GEB IS LEGIT just a "sliver" of the power of the otherkind whom one of them is the UDM, directly stated btw

and you didn't give anything indicating that TOAA would be equal to the overvoid since it's very clear he won't be, monitor mind/the overvoid would be seen as just an ordinary piece of paper to the TOAA who would encompass all the writers who each individually is above the overvoid

And no they're not just like each other, Featherines scaling is waaaay higher in scaling than the Leviathan of stories
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 15 d
Cover photo issue 26
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 15 d
That’s not true. The Writer wrote for him to get attacked, did you not read the beginning of the scan? He wrote “Wildebeest attacking Writer...” he did that on purpose. Considering the Writer drew DC on the overvoid and is the embodiment of all DC writers including GM who exists outside fiction, he is at the bare minimum equal to TOAA, if not above.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 14 d
1 year member
@Micheal what the heck does that prove, that's just a realistic cover

@incognito the fictional rep of the writer would be seen as fiction to final heaven tiers if that was the case, but no he only writes the stories within limbo since all stories exist within limbo (normal dc stories for that matter) which the overvoid platonically transcends. in fact it transcends realms WAY beyond limbo to that degree as well, also lmfao the OAA encompasses all writers, editors & artists which is >>> a writer embodiment (who the fictional version of gm isn't)
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 14 d
The Writer was confirmed by GM himself to be the entity that drew the first story ONTO the blank page of the overvoid. A writer is above the paper they draw onto. He
views overvoid as just a sheet of paper. All that limbo and heaven stuff is just white noise, that doesn't prove anything. The Writer also encompasses all of the DC writers into one being. He is, actually. The Writer actually exists in the real world, he says it himself.

There isn't even a fourth wall for him because he's outside of fiction itself. TOAA is a writer created by the writers as a representation of them. The Writer (GM) is also all-encompassing of all Writers, but he is above all fictional depictions since he is in the real world. The Writer is Tier 0, TOAA is 1-A. Writer is boundless. Vastly above The Overvoid, seeing as it is just a sheet of paper from his/her perspective, and their will always exist beyond anything that can be drawn in it, with multiple layers of fiction within fiction representing the "Real World" being ultimately still fictional simulations of it and under the full control of the Writer
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 14 d
Also, "It's a fictional representation of the writer, not the actual grant Morrison as everyone stupidly believes him to be, he hasn't shown any feats above limbo tier."
That's a lie. It IS the actual Grant Morrison.

"Close up of Morrison's hand pointing at the screen." Yeah, it is him. Not a representation.
Last edited: 1 mo 14 d ago.
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 13 d
@Mr_Incognito yes I definitely agree with you, the writer is boundless and he is above fiction and I currently been reading comic almost completed but I can clearly see that writer is actual grant Morrison
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 mo 13 d
1 year member
A fictional version of the real world which was shown in GM's story "the filth", even then if it's anything it's just a single writer, not an all encompassing writer, TOAA is not a single writer stop being dishonest, singular writers are just aspects or single parts of him, all main DC stories are again contained within limbo, also TOAA being 1-A is the biggest downplay I've ever seen, the OAA is not 1-A he is layers upon layers into tier 0, the one above all was shown to be an all encompassing embodiment of writers and editors, consistently too, the writer GM can write himself into the story and it would be shown as a fictional variation of him, and nice job showing a scan where he claims he didn't create certain things in DC debunking yourself, proving he isn't the all creator of DC unlike TOAA who's created everything in marvel just by his pencil, and him being named the same as the real life writer doesn't mean he's the same that's a god damn name fallacy, if I write a character and give it the same name as Me from the real world, it's not actually the same it's a representation of me, that's f*cking stupid, the writer is overrated as d*cks as there have been shown writers within limbo and final heaven which are also fictional reps of writers
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 1 mo 12 d
I didn't say TOAA was a single writer. I said that he was a combination of all of the writers, but still a fictional representation. Yes, he says that, but he's talking about other writers who are also a part of him, since he's a combination of all of them. I literally showed you proof he's in the real world, that isn't a "name fallacy" as you call it. You literally only call him overrated because you don't like that he's above characters you like. Quit it with this limbo BS, writer is above anything fictional since they CREATE the fiction. If I write a book, am I bound by the reality of that book? No, that's idiotic. All of those other writers are still a part of the writer.
Comment deleted.
show 2 replies
windshadow
windshadow 2 mo 8 d
2 year member
Oblivion literally said himself the Divine Creator surpasses him by far.
windshadow
windshadow 2 mo 5 d
2 year member
That makes no sense. No amount of scaling puts you close to a being you admitted to far surpass you.
Comment deleted.
show 4 replies
Breaker
Breaker 7 mo 12 d
1 year member
dcmar
Breaker
Breaker 7 mo 12 d
1 year member
doomsday can back from death stronger so that why he is stronger character on dc ?
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 7 mo 12 d
1 year member
While Doomsday is very powerful, he is not even close to being the most powerful DC character.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 1 mo 16 d
doomsday ? 🤣🤣
Oblivion
Oblivion 7 mo 12 d
1 year member
A topic created by me has 170 comments,yeh
show 1 reply
Oblivion
Oblivion 7 mo 12 d
1 year member
İll make a list as soon as possible
Scarlet_Witch_Stomps
Wanda!
show 14 replies
pedrofOMAIOR
pedrofOMAIOR 7 mo 16 d
are u crazy?
TheOne2001
TheOne2001 7 mo 16 d
1 year member
Lol
Scarlet_Witch_Stomps
I'm crazy?
You think all the f***ing Star Wars is omnipotent.
''ThE BeDlAm SpIrItS ArE OmNiPoTeNt''
''AnAkIn Is OmNiPoTeNt''
''ThE FoRcE Is OmNiPoTeNt''
''AsHlA, BoGaN AnD BeNdU ArE OmNiPoTeNt''
Lol.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 15 d
Well it's more accurate than saying Scarlet Bi- i mean Scarlet Witch is the strongest character in fiction. And before you say your joking, (I really hope you are) I am aware and am only making a point.
Scarlet_Witch_Stomps
Do you really think that have more than 1 omnipotent being is more accurate than Scarlet Witch be the most powerful character in fiction?
If the writer want, he can make Scarlet Witch beat TOAA, but he can't make more than 1 omnipotent being.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 15 d
Why wouldn't you? that's something I don't understand, what is truly stopping someone from creating multiple omnipotent beings? is this some sort of deal that every creater of a verse made that they couldn't make multiple all powerful characters? I'm just saying that all those characters you stated are closer to being omnipotent than your little red riding hood you like to overreact about.
DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 7 mo 15 d
2 year member
There only can be one truly omnipotent being. There can be many nigh-omnipotent beings, but only one true omnipotent.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 15 d
But why? What is physically stopping me from making my own comics and having more than one omnipotent being?
LordTracer
LordTracer 7 mo 15 d
3 year member
Because omnipotent (in the way you're using it) cannot have an equal, as that is a limit and prevents them from being the strongest.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 15 d
mmm, yeah that makes sense, but what if i meant just having infinite power, having multiple characters that meet the criteria to be under the power scale "omnipotent". I do understand what you are saying though, thank you for answering my question.
LordTracer
LordTracer 7 mo 15 d
3 year member
If you just mean infinite power, then you can have more than one character with that. Assuming you mean levels of infinity and not completely literal infinity.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 15 d
Ok, I believe I understand now, thank you again for answering my questions.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 2 mo 8 d
3 year member
Agreed 😂
Lapis_Lazuli
Lapis_Lazuli 2 mo 8 d
TOAA is comparable to Wanda.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 17 d
I could see this forum spiraling out of control very quickly, and that's if you don't consider it spiraling already.
pedrofOMAIOR
pedrofOMAIOR 7 mo 17 d
The Bedlam Spirits» Azathoth» The Presence» TOAA
show 6 replies
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 17 d
Hahahaha--no
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
No, just no.
pedrofOMAIOR
pedrofOMAIOR 7 mo 17 d
yes, just you don't no the power of the bedlam spirits
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Yes, i do know the power of The Bedlam Spirits.
Last edited: 7 mo 17 d ago.
pedrofOMAIOR
pedrofOMAIOR 7 mo 17 d
does not appear
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
We do know the power, you're just a biased b*tch
Comment deleted.
show 1 reply
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
How he lost
itzmrbonezone
itzmrbonezone 7 mo 17 d
Outer Gods and Umineko witches
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Featherine transcends the witches, azathoth transcends the outer gods
itzmrbonezone
itzmrbonezone 7 mo 13 d
Yeah, including them too
Comment deleted.
show 1 reply
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 1 mo 16 d
Have you forgotten to retcon this list cause it says toaa is below presence
Breaker
Breaker 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Azathoth.TOAA.TOBA.The Writer.(DC)
show 3 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Not even including featherine or any umineko character? That ruins the list
Breaker
Breaker 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
im just saying the most .i hate to saying alot
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
any umineko character slaps that list
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Thor, easily.
show 6 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
Sorry Clint that meme died almost 2 years ago
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Well, maybe I can resurrect it.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 7 mo 17 d
please don't, it was funny at the time, but... just let the old horse be
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 7 mo 17 d
This is the same guy that said Thor would beat God because he has the GODblast lol. Actual god.
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 7 mo 16 d
1 year member
@Mr_Incoginto: No, this is not the same guy.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 7 mo 16 d
That was you lol
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 7 mo 17 d
My list would be
1. Azathoth (CM)/The Creator (Umineko)/The Writer (DC)
2. TOAA (Marvel)/Yog-Sothoth/Featherine/Leviathan of stories
3. The Presence/Overvoid/Outer Gods/Elaine Belloc/Umineko Witches/Pre retcon beyonder
4. Michael/Lucifer/Emptyhand/TOBA/Death of the endless
5. Unbound Spectre/Living tribunal/Phantom Stranger/Fulcrum/God Doom
6. CAS/Era Iluvitar (idk how to spell it lol)/Mandrakk/Milkmanman/Chaos Gods
7. Doctor Fate (Power of Nabu)/Old King Phoenix Thor/Nekron
Fair/Reasonable? Let me know.
Last edited: 7 mo 16 d ago.
show 13 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
It's mostly good. I'd change 7 though.
DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 7 mo 17 d
2 year member
Lucifer, Michael, and Empty Hand are all above Pre Retcon Beyonder.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
@DeanDinosaur6 Not necessarily.... although, I would say that TOBA is above them, and I'm not sure if God Emperor Doom should be on their tier.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
Empty Hand is also pretty overrated. He shouldn't be on Lucifer's tier exactly.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
hes above all the characters on the lower half of that list akhil
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
@incognito please tell me, how are umineko witches tied with beyonder?!
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 7 mo 17 d
@Empty Don't know a lot about them. Is that not right?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Its not right at all, they would view him as infinite upon infinite layers into fiction
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 7 mo 17 d
Where should they go?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Check my list
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
@EmptyHand He's above some of them.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 16 d
1 year member
Old king phoenix thor, Mandrakk, CAS, Eru, Nabu fate, Unbound Spectre, LT, Phantom Stranger are all below him
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 16 d
3 year member
@EmptyHand I can mostly agree with that.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 18 d
3 year member
Cassandra Cain with a green lantern ring wanked by tracer
show 4 replies
LordTracer
LordTracer 7 mo 18 d
3 year member
Why would she have a Green ring? And don't call it **** when you can't contest it.
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
Jon, I saw your argument against Tracer, believe me, Tracer is right. The fact that Cassie being above Batman gives you butthurt changes nothing.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
Because you **** Cass and green lantern
LordTracer
LordTracer 7 mo 17 d
3 year member
Again: don't call it w**k if you can't contest it.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 7 mo 18 d
1 year member
Darth Vader and Luke while [email protected] by a certain user who's name shalt not be mentioned.
Ad
Adam 7 mo 18 d
1 year member
1.fan made character
2. Fan made character
3.fan made character
4. fan made character
5. Fan made character
arianadatio
arianadatio 10 mo 20 d
SANSA STARK as the phoenix
ManofPower
ManofPower 10 mo 25 d
2 year member
Superior. Hands down. Literally able to become superior to anything you throw at it. Omnipotence? Not a problem. Beyond Omnipotence? Not a problem. Another Superior? Not a problem. Literally has no limits. Beyond the "no limits fallacies" Bloodlust? Aditi? Featherine? Azathoth? Darkstone? He becomes instantly superior as soon as he learns of these... supposed most powerful beings in fiction
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 10 mo 25 d
1 year member
Bloodlust negs them all
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 10 mo 24 d
1 year member
Me and @mop debated about that on discord, he admits that Bloodlust is above whatever "superior" is
Comment deleted.
show 2 replies
Ma
Mario_Quantum 10 mo 23 h 39 m
This might be a silly question but is the Armor of the Knight the Knight God's literal armor, or are they the Knight's direct subordinates? Also, you posting any more of these guys on your OC profile?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 16 d
1 year member
The armor of the knight is the armor the knight uses, the knight is a being from a higher plane of existence than our own, he is above his armor but they are different beings, the armor of the knight is not above god but above certain lower tier gods
Comment deleted.
show 1 reply
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 10 mo 2 d
1 year member
Ew
Ma
Mario_Quantum 10 mo 28 d
Top 10:
1. Azathoth (CM) / The Creator (Umineko)
2. Featherine / The Writer / TOAA / The Law of Identity / Yog-Sothoth / Nameless Mist
3. Elaine Belloc / The Presence / Hajun / Beatrice / Gan / Umineko Witches / Outer Gods
4. CAS / Mandrakk / Overvoid
5. Oblivion (post-retcon) / TOBA / Lucifer / Michael / Empty Hand / Divine Creator
6. Fulcrum / Beyonder (pre-retcon) / Regulator Thanos / Nyarlethotep / Elder Gods (CM)
7. Oversoul Spectre / Elder God Demonbane / Deadlights
8. God Swamp Thing / Great Evil Beast / Father Time / Mother Night / The Endless
9. Hadou Gods / Gabriel / Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40K) / Monitor & Anti-Monitor / Convergence Superman / Convergence Brainiac / Soulfire Darkseid
10. The Source / Molecule Man / God Emperor Doom / The Beyonders / Phoenix Force / SCP 001 / Zalgo

I know I've probably left some but this list would be long asf if I added all of them (as If it isn't already lol) so let me know what you guys think and what I should change. :)
Last edited: 10 mo 21 d ago.
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 10 mo 28 d
1 year member
1. Acceptable
2. Acceptable
3. Acceptable
4. Umineko witches and outer gods should be above 3 imo
5. Acceptable
6. Acceptable
7. You put empty hand here and for #5 too, uh
8. Acceptable
9. Meh
10. A lot of those are acceptable but a few, no, also btw SCP-001 swanns >>> any other SCP

A solid list
Ma
Mario_Quantum 10 mo 28 d
Thanks for the feedback, Empty Hand would be 5 my bad, and yeah numbers 9 and 10 became more filler than anything, SCP 001 to replace the others defo tho
Sa
Samuraeh 11 mo 6 d
2 year member
I'll say 1. One Above All, 2. Lucy https://www.quopedia.com
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 11 mo 6 d
1 year member
Okay after thinking for a while, my list for marvel: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gAtodZLHzkvnCzf9pSVlynWGZ_tW01ZbHL2JuVX4Nsc/edit?usp=drivesdk
show 1 reply
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 11 mo 6 d
3 year member
I do love this document a lot more than your previous scalings of Marvel. I would put HoTu Thanos (before Starlin's non-canon company infuriating BS) above the Beyonders and God Emperor Doom though just because he no-selled the Living Tribunal by himself while 3 Beyonders needed to actually fight him to kill him and even so, GE Doom doesn't have the mastery of the powers of the Ivory Kings as much as they themselves do.
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
The One

Nothing. Just the one
show 5 replies
TheOne2001
TheOne2001 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Yerp
TheOne2001
TheOne2001 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
The One Presence Above All
God of the omniverse, above everything and everyone including Wanda sora

😂😂😂 just trolling.
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@TheOne I think this TOAA and Wanda thing gets more interesting
TheOne2001
TheOne2001 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Maybe maybe maybe
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
- Above All. FINISH THE FRICKING SENTENCE.
Breaker
Breaker 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
THE ONE ABOVE ALL
show 4 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Again.LMAO
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
STOP WRİTİNG LİKE THİS İT'S NOT COOL
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Lmao
Breaker
Breaker 7 mo 17 d
1 year member
old breaker was a dumb .really
Clint_Barton
1 year member
Okay, Let's go!
1. TOAA/The Presence/Elaine Belloc
2. Empty hand/Beyonder/Michael/Lucifier
3. HOTU/Living Tribunal
4. Regulator Thanos/Eternity/Infinity/Post-Retcon TOAA/Fulcrum
5. Death Mistress/Endlesses
6. Galactus/Phoenix/Watchers/IG Thanos/True form Ixas
7. Celestials/Old King Thor
8. Odin/High Skyfathers/RKT (likely higher)
9. Thanos/Darkseid
show 12 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Regulator thanos is >>> beyonder,lucifer,michael,Hotu
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Regulator Thanos stomps HoTu thanos
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 1 mo 29 d
2 year member
Just a friendly advice, Endless are much more powerful than Eternity/Infinity and other Marvel abstracts, as well as LT/Beyonder. I know you said you don't read Vertigo/DC that much, but just saying.
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@Oblivion Regulator's best feat is Eternity and Infinity .
@EmptyHand HOTU solos whole the Marvel
@Sora thanks for advice
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Regulator oneshotted lt
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@Oblivion HOTU solos whole the marvel
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Toaa failed to stop ar he's omnipresent (ar thanos telled thanos how to become ar thanos) he oneshotted all abstracts without a single effort (hotu struggled against them)
Clint_Barton
1 year member
Regulator struggled against Eternity and Infinity
Clint_Barton
1 year member
I have read mate
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
İts clear that you didn't understood what ar is more he absorbs stronger he gets so try again
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
@Oblivion if you've read Infinity Conflict you'd know that he said "I am omnipotent within a well functioning system which this very clearly is not."
Clint_Barton
1 year member
I know @Oblivion but it is easy to see he struggled against Eternity and Infinity.
ta
tamachan 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Elder God Demonbane, the Law of Identity, Hajun, Plank, every meme ever, Akuto Sai, Featherine Augustus Aurora, the entirety of the suggsverse and many others that must be added to the site
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
For marvel
~~~~

Outerversal tier:
-Mario
-Earth-9047 thanos
-Shamballa
-Lords of shamballa
-Gwenpool
-Deadpool
-Stan Lee
-post-retcon oblivion
-Maya
-Shamballa strange
-Spiderman (the power of love)
-Man thing
-The divine creator
-The never queen

Abstract level tier:
-Life force scarlet witch
-Beyonder Spiderman
-pre-retcon Beyonder
-Phoenix force (with hype)
-Pre-retcon molecule man
-post-retcon Molecule man
-Worthy silver surfer
-God emperor doom
-The Ivory kings
-Regulator Thanos
-The sisters of infinity
-God quarry thanos

High hyperversal tier:
-The one above all
-The fulcrum
-Heart of the universe thanos
-The celestials
-Scathan the approver
-Tiamut
-King Thanos
-Chthon
-Marquis of death
-Death seed sentry

Hyperversal tier:
-Lifebringer Galactus
-Goblin force Beyonder
-The living tribunal
-The first firmament
-Infinity gauntlet Thanos
-World butcher Galactus
-Galactus (ultimate nullifier)
-Muti-Eternity
-Multi-Infinity
-Multi-Oblivion
-Multi-Death

Multiversal tier:
-Logos
-Multi-Lord chaos
-Multi-Master order
-Eternity
-Infinity
-Dormammu
-Oblivion
-Mistress death
-Lord chaos
-Master order
-Adult Franklin Richards
-Well fed Galactus

Universal tier:
-Sentry
-Post-retcon Beyonder
-Cosmic cube Molecule man
-Cosmic cube thanos
-Franklin Richards
-Moderate fed Galactus
Last edited: 1 y 1 mo 29 d ago.
show 9 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
I can't...I c-
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@EmptyHand I think Beyonder is outerversal and LT too.
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Post retcon mm is outerversal
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
@Akhil: Do you have a problem?

@Clint: Living tribunal got oneshotted by the ivory kings who got trapped in linear time proving they aren't outerversal.

@Oblivion: he's outside the main marvel multiverse how does that mean he's outerversal?
Last edited: 1 y 1 mo 29 d ago.
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Yes thats a reason and LBG admitted that he could kill him with a Thought
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 1 mo 29 d
3 year member
Yes. I have a lot of problems. The scaling is so....everywhere.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
@Oblivion: That doesn't equal outerversal

@Akhil: There's reasoning for each and every placement, and Also I'm including hype, which puts some Characters way beyond where they would be by feats
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 1 mo 29 d
2 year member
Your list is completely accurate, wbk
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
@sora thank you
Al
Albest 1 y 2 mo 5 h 27 m
1 year member
I think that every 4th wall breaker is unbeatable because he can just rewrite the entire story
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 2 mo 8 h 55 m
3 year member
Azathoth, The One-Above-All, The Creator, Over-Monitor, Lucifer Morningstar, the Presence, Empty Hand, Oblivion, HOTU Thanos, Beyonder, Featherine Augustus Aurora, Cosmic Armor Superman....(no specific order).
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 9 h 7 m
1 year member
For DC
~~~~
Metafictional tier:
-The hand
-Rita Farr
-Eonymous
-Retconn
-Retconn corpse
-Milkman man
-Cows
-New 52 Harley Quinn
-The writers
-Milkman mans milk
-The empty hand
-The overvoid
-Worlds Funnest

Destiny tier:
-The presence
-Elaine Belloc
-Lucifer morningstar
-Michael demiurgos
-Gabriel hornblower
-Spectre oversoul
-Pralaya
-God tree swamp thing
-The great evil beast
-Death of the endless
-Dream of the endless
-The rest of the endless
-Perpetua
-Cosmic armor superman
-Mandrakk the dark monitor

Source tier:
-Strange visitor superman
-Starheart eclipso
-White lantern corpse
-Soulfire Darkseid
-The source wall
-The Gentry
-Nix Uotan
-The word
-Aztar
-Nabu Doctor Fate
-Nabu
-Batman who laughs

Monitor sphere tier:
-Quantum superman
-The forge Monitors
-The monitors
-Nekron
-Composite captain atom
-God of gods shazam

Limbo tier:
-Doctor Manhattan (at peak)
-Mister Mxy
-Parallax hal Jordan
-Parallax Kyle Rayner
-Parallax
-Black lantern spectre
-Superman prime
-Superboy prime
-Antimonitor (full power)
-The Spectre
-Eclipso
-Radiant

God sphere tier:
-Darkseid
-Zeus
-New gods
show 2 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 9 h 57 s
1 year member
Mandrakk and cas are metafictional
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 8 h 48 m
1 year member
They're not on the same level as the Characters in Metafictional tier, I'd say there more relative to the Characters in destiny tier so I put them destiny tier
123Galacutus
123Galacutus 1 y 2 mo 1 d
1 year member
Most powerful: azathoth
A kami tenchi( EXTREMELY close to most powerful) TOAA, over-monitor,the presence
The rest god doom man of miracles lord English the source etc
show 2 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 15 h 26 m
1 year member
kami tenchi got stuck in a galaxy
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 1 mo 29 d
1 year member
Lol at kami tenchi being 2nd, he isn't top 100
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 y 2 mo 4 d
3 year member
Nobody.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 4 d
2 year member
1. Empty Hand
show 9 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Thx
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
With all due respect is Empty Hand (the one from Multiversity) omnipotent?
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 4 d
2 year member
@EmptyHand would explain it to you the best.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Hes stated to be omnipotent throughout the metaverse
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
@Dark I think he is nigh omnipotent
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Scans?
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@Dark for what?
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
I was talking to @Empty
Clint_Barton
1 year member
okay
Clint_Barton
1 year member
Waaannndddaaa!!!
show 10 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Not funny
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Even I'm not on that level of Wanda bias.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
@Darkwing yep,but you and @clint should try stop with the blatent bias against Wanda
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
@EmptyHand I'll stop, I promise.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Thank you
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@EmptyHand Okay. I will (But I won't shut up against overrating Wanda)
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
You're welcome @EmptyHand
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Thank you @Clint
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@EmptyHand @Sora @Oblivion Guys, You all think I hate Wanda. I don't hate, since I came to this site, I began to hate her (Not at all). She was one of my favorite heroes. I'll stop bias, but you should stop overrating her (even every vote is legit). She is strong, but She is at the levels of pre-retcon beyonder (even life force). When you will stop overrating, I'll stop bias (believe me!)
Clint_Barton
1 year member
@EmptyHand You're welcome.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
The One Above Some
show 3 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Haha
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Because he's not omnipotent he's only above some instead of being above all.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 4 d
1 year member
Ik, but he's nowhere near the strongest even in his own verse
Kathy_Strange
Kathy_Strange 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
In any fiction? I would say God :p
Breaker
Breaker 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
hulk solos everyone
show 2 replies
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
no
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
🤮
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
1 Featherine, Azathoth,Grant morrison(Animal Man), Creator, overvoid
2 Cthullu outer gods (yog, nameless mist etc)
3 Normal guys in umineko(lol)
4 Conceptional armors (Cas, Mandrakk and some other anime charecters at full power)
5 Empty Hand
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
I think you meant umineko witches
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
yeah they control metaverse
TheOne2001
TheOne2001 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
1. TOAA/azathoth/Elaine/presence
2.beyonder/Lucifer/Michael/TLT/HOTU
3:oblivion/death/eternity/infinity
4:galactus/Phoenix
Can't think of anyone else.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
1. CM Azathoth / The creator (umineko)
2. Featherine Augustus Aurora / The nameless mist
3. Yog-sothoth / The presence / Elaine belloc
4. Beatrice / The law of identity
5. Umineko witches / The outer gods / Akuto sai
6. Synnar / Lucifer morningstar / Michael demiurgos / Gabriel Hornblower
7. Rita farr (at peak), Milkman man, Harley Quinn (At peak)
8. OverSoul Spectre
9. God swamp thing
10. The great evil beast / The endless
show 8 replies
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 6 d
2 year member
Terribly wrong list. Lmao.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 y 2 mo 6 d
3 year member
@soratoumiga You got a better list?
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 6 d
2 year member
Yes.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 y 2 mo 6 d
3 year member
@soratoumiga Lemme guess: You're gonna put Scarlet Witch on there?
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 6 d
2 year member
Depending on the length.
At her peak, she is in Abstract tier.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
@Darkwing I've seen his list before and no it's not like that it's much better
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 2 mo 6 d
2 year member
Doesn't make sense whatsoever.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
Because sora loves Wanda, he'll put her on the list.
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
I'll do a list of strongest marvel characters cause I don't know DC very well
1. The One-Above-All
2. Beyonder
3. The Living Tribunal
4. Eternity and Infinity
5. Oblivion
6. Galactus
7. Phoenix
8. Odin
9. Sakaar
10. Thor
I know I have forgotten some. It was MY list. If you disagree, MAKE YOUR OWN LIST.
show 6 replies
Breaker
Breaker 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
ur list is good here
but what sakaar doing here?!
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
@Breaker Bro he threw Juggernaut to space by one kick. He is strong
Breaker
Breaker 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
so sakaar strong from hulk bro??!
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 2 mo 6 d
1 year member
Ew no
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
@Breaker I guess Sakaar is stronger than Base Hulk (not immortal, sph, wb)
Breaker
Breaker 1 y 2 mo 5 d
1 year member
no bro
hulk beat him and beat hiro kala in comic books with easily