2. Rune King Thor
3. Beyonder
4. The living tribunal

What do you mean...
1+ years member.
No Living tribunal stomps beyonder
Living tribunal gets raped by Beyonder
1+ years member.
If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents. @soratoumiga
1+ years member.
Wow, you're actually retarded lol.
1+ years member.
Ok. I Will get your ip
1+ years member.
Bro, calling a person a retard is very disrespectful
1+ years member.
Did you not just see what he said to both of us? Quit trying to be the nice guy, you're accusing me of dumb things that were said in self defense.
1+ years member.
He's just a kid right now. He doesn't know any better and you call him that?
@jongensoden thats too far, IP threats make you look like an evil person
1+ years member.
He's old enough to know his responsibilities and etiquette when chatting on the Internet.
1+ years member.
He's not the age like you and plus he has a disorder. So I will say this again there is no reason to be calling anyone a retard.
1+ years member.
Him having a disorder is not an excuse for him threatening people like finding their IP addresses and similar stuff.
1+ years member.
If @jongensoden was here. He'd probably say he didn't mean it like that.
Empty hand oneshots PRB
1+ years member.
Characters that can definitely beat him:
-TOAA
-Fulcrum
-Elaine Belloc
-Lucifer
-Michael
-All of the Endless
-GEB
-
Characters who get one-shoted
-
Rune King Thor
Cosmic Armor Superman
Sentry
1+ years member.
Rkt and Cas dont
1+ years member.
Those who sit above in the shadows are beyonders if they are not why did they say the same quote
1+ years member.
Superman cosmic armor
1+ years member.
Yes and yes they both oneshot beyonder
1+ years member.
Neither can beat Beyonder, especially not Cosmic Armor.
@Jongensoden Both get one-shotted by beyonder*
Rune King Thor beat beyonder, go on. You think youre the best of debator? All what you do is bring your sucker and fight with no proof and evidence.
@Splare you illiterate dumbass, RKT never beat beyonder
1+ years member.
@Spiare: Concession accepted.
@Spiare: Concession accepted.
Emptyhand is that comic?
Youre sucking sora real hard. Wondering how old are you...
Hey @Splare suck on this: RKT gets oneshoted by beyonder
1+ years member.
Digital Overlord Rune King thor Odin thanos with ig nadakhan iron man with ig
ODIN ARE YOU SERIOUS?
1+ years member.
Jongensoden doesn't read comics, @EmptyHand, he's just naming random characters.
1+ years member.
Odin van easily win and soratoumiga you are a toxin to this site so please send gtfo of this site
1+ years member.
Ah, Jon being a troll and baiter again. You're actually good at baiting, but only baiting.
Quit being a troll @Jon, Beyonder oneshots RKT claned with odin as a duo
1+ years member.
You are retited @soratoumiga you are annoying fanboy what can only say to others they don't read comics yet you think mister mxy loses against Wanda you think the living tribunal does
1+ years member.
Looks like the child is upset.
@sora ikr, The child is upset
1+ years member.
you are making angry stop or I can Find your ip
Rune King Thor. He can change future.
WHAT THE **** NO GTFOH
1+ years member.
RKT gets stomped.
@Jongensoden RKT gets stomped*
RKT stomps Pre recton beyonder. He already beat beyonder. You got nothing to prove that RKT is weaker than Beyonder.
1+ years member.
Rune King Thor only beat random celestial-like beings, he didn't beat Ivory Kings, therefore he won't even get noticed by the likes of Living Tribunal and Beyonder. Beyonder >>> RKT
@Splare he never beat beyonder omfg
How can you say that? One who sit above shadows were treated like some high ranks more like the leaders of beyonder. They were shocked of Rune King thor's power. If they get shocked then where do ivory king stands? Beyonder are beyonder
1+ years member.
They are nothing by random celestial beings who have no quanitifiable feats, just hype. Even with hype, they are absolutely nothing compared to the real Beyonders, aka Ivory Kings.
Celestial? Are u dumb?
1. They said the exact same word what beyonder did
2. Loki said that they are beyonder
If they are below ivory kong and so as rune king thor, rkt would put up a long fight but it took only one hit for rkt to defeat 5 beyonder. RKT>>>ivory kings
@Splare btw rkt never beat 5 ivory kings
Probably One Who Sits Above were stronger. They wont be any random beyonder. Even if rune king thor defdeat 5 beyonders so easily, then he can beat ivory kings for sure.
Omfg beyonders & ivory kings are the EXACT SAME, and rkt never beat them
Then what about One who Sit above shadows sayong exact quote of beyonder? And what about Loki calling them beyonder? Do you want proof?
Man of miracles, One above all, The presence, The writer, Empty hand, The great evil beast, The first firmament, Over-monitor, Oblivion, Thanos with HOTU, The fulcrum, Elaine Belloc, can all beat pre-retcon Beyonder
Also batman with prep time beats 1 million Pre-retcon Beyonders
1+ years member.
Idk about the writer
1+ years member.
And the over monitor loses to
1+ years member.
So does thanos with hotu
In reality only Lucifer Morningstar , One Above All and John Constantine and Saint of Killers could .
Lucifer and John only can because they could manipulate Beyonder to kill himself as Beyonder is suicidal . One Above All can because he made him and Saint of Killers has two guns that could literally kill God
2+ years member.
Rune King Thor
3+ years member.
The cyber bullying is strong with this one.
1+ years member.
It's memeing, not bullying.
3+ years member.
Not what the comics dictate.
1+ years member.
I laughed to ******* that...
1+ years member.
That was supposed to write "hard.on", but I guess everything is sexualized nowadays.
3+ years member.
You see that was clever and funny, memes are suppose to be funny, this is just complete mockery of him, you called him out personally and then had everyone else join in on it, this was a call to arms, making it appealing to preform an act to someone, and that act is called "mud slinging"; insulting or attacking another person in order to harm his reputation or get him metaphorically dirty. That is what you're doing, you are demeaning someone but in doing so you are demeaning yourself. Now if you guys had been clever about it, that would be memeing, but y'all aren't clever is just direct mockery. Memeing is just fun for the sake of fun, what your doing is "fun" for the sake of insulting someone, and you lied too, you said in there that if SirSpidey replied with Rune King Thor, you'd do a face reveal, and he did mention him just now, but you say you won't do it, you never specified where it had to be stated, just that he had to say it, so you lied about your face reveal.
1+ years member.
Ehh, you're overthinking this.
2+ years member.
@soratoumiga said he'd do a face reveal IF @SirSpidey DIDN'T say Rune King Thor.
3+ years member.
Misread what you said, my bad.
2+ years member.
Jeez @Sora Can't even back is claims with a comic issue, absolutely Pathetic. Prove using the comics he's overthinking it. No out of context scans again smh.
1+ years member.
God of debates is here, don't put words in my mouth. Where is your evidence that I can't prove it?
2+ years member.
@Soulcollector57: It's okay. They all know that they can't beat me in an official debate, so they do this to gain a sense of superiority. Just let them live their fantasies. Let children be children
1+ years member.
Soulcollector i agree
1+ years member.
Aww, looks like somebody's mad because they are the worst debater.
2+ years member.
Says the one who is too scared to debate me without having the most powerful version of their character
1+ years member.
Ehh, not really.
Sara, why do you argue over the truth? There is no way for pre recton beyonder to defeat rune king thor. Rune king thor is basically after one above all or equal. He defeated 5 beyonder in one hit. One who sits above the shadows are beyonder as they said the exact samd quote what beyonder said.
1+ years member.
I'm gonna be considering Marvel and DC only
TOAA/Fulcrum/(The Writer)
The Presence/Elaine Belloc/Great Evil Beast/(The Overmonitor)

Honorable mention (beyonder would beatdown them)
Thanos/Akhenaten with HOTU
Lucifer+Michael
Death of the endless
2+ years member.
HOTU Thanos, Lucifer Morningstar, The One-Above-All, The Presence, and maybe Oblivion...
Runs King Thor, white Phoenix (Jean grey) cosmic cube thanos, cosmic armor Superman, One above all, pre crisis Superman pre crisis darkseid classic Dr Strange, Trigon, mr mxyzptlk, Superman white lantern, Darkseid True form, and jar jar binks lol
2+ years member.
lol 😁
The only person on that list that can beat PR Beyonder would be The One-Above-All.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net