Searching...

What do you guys expect for Falcon and The Winter Soldier coming out next friday?

Created by datboi12ty, 3 y 1 mo 10 d ago.

I want to hear everyone's opinion on what they expect or want to see in the new Falcon and The Winter Soldier next friday?

Comments

datboi12ty
datboi12ty 3 y 1 mo 9 d
What do you guys expect for Falcon and The Winter Soldier coming out next friday?
37 months member
I meant captain hydra for the post underneath this one.
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 3 y 1 mo 9 d
8+ year member
1.8M
You can edit you comments. Just not right after you posted. If you refresh the page, the edit option becomes available.
datboi12ty
datboi12ty 3 y 1 mo 9 d
37 months member
I expect that Captain America might come back as U.S. Agent as he might have changed time when he went back to life his life which could cause either Captain America t potentially come back to the MCU they way Bucky did which was by brainwashing him. Only instead cap would try and save buck from being brainwashed and kept by hydra and maybe even get captured himself for him to possibly become one of the villains of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Also I think Baron Zemo has found a way to make super soldier serum because in the new trailer it issues that the gun-man and enemies are insanely strong almost like Captain America, which could mean he was involved in some way. Maybe by using his DNA to make some more super soldier serum.