What did people think of WandaVision?
Who's seen it?
Any Predictions?

Comments

Poe
Poe 2 y 10 mo 27 d
WandaVision
58 months member
Ok warning spoilers but just like common sense if your planning on watching dont read this.

I really enjoyed it the first couple of episodes were bad but I managed to get through them then it got really good, Vision was definitely a little underwhelming and that was disappointing, however Wanda really stood out and I am generally excited to see her again. Another good character was Monica Rambeau she was interesting. Agatha Harkness was a meh character in my opinion. A little disappointed with no Mephisto but that’s my fault for thinking he would show up, same with Ultron. So yeah I enjoyed the show 8.5/10
ForJustice1324
ForJustice1324 2 y 11 mo 2 d
WandaVision
58 months member
I thought WandaVision is a great because I really liked what an original story it bringing as this is about Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch and her tragic story after Avengers: Endgame. This woman lost her twin brother to Ultron and her true love to Thanos so you see how much she’s suffers and unlocks her newfound powers as the Scarlet Witch to create her own reality where Vision is still alive and she has children. The show is introducing her as the Scarlet Witch and her reality changing powers which is gonna set up the events of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness next year, a movie I’m most excited to see.

I really loved the Scarlet Witch and Vision relationship and I thought Agatha Harkness was a memorable villain and plus she’s got a catchy tune to go with her. I also really liked the references to other classic tv sitcoms like BeWitched, the Munsters, the Brady Bunch, Malcolm in the Middle, and even The Office when the episodes had an interesting intro. WandaVision is a great start to the MCU’s Phase 4 so I really can’t wait to see more of the Scarlet Witch in future projects.
Galactus
Galactus 3 y 1 mo 17 d
WandaVision
8+ year member
1.8M
I've seen the first 7 episodes last night. It started with two very slow and kinda boring episodes to be honest. The third was a lot better.
I'm watching it on Disney+ and hate that it doesn't skip the wayyy to long end credits and the recap at the beginning. Those credits are 6+ minutes. Why?

It's an ok TV show up till now. Maybe there will be a great ending to make it overall better. It is nice to see movie quality fx and acting in a tv show. A 1000 times better than the lame fx and soap opera acting of the CW and some Marvel tv shows.
Last edited: 3 y 1 mo 17 d ago.