Types of disorders?

A Off-Topic topic created by Jakcj

Share your types of disorders so we can understand what you feel sometimes this can help from this website if you wish to share be honest and don't lie it's not something strict I'm saying.

Comments

TheNemianLion
Types of disorders?
2 year member
I have borderline, high functioning autism, bipolar disorder, insomnia, depression, and possible dissociative identity disorder.
Jakcj
Jakcj 80 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Anyone want to share some disorders they have? It can be very useful to the site
show 7 replies
jongensoden
Types of disorders?
1 year member
i have autism
Jakcj
Jakcj 80 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Well guess what bro @Darkraven has it Autism to. You're not the only person
Jakcj
Jakcj 80 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Forget that I said "It" shouldn't be in there
jongensoden
Types of disorders?
1 year member
is asperger syndrome autism?
Jakcj
Jakcj 80 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Yes, when you search it up it's apart of Autism.
DarkRaven
Types of disorders?
Yeah Asperger syndrome is apart of the ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) I'm smart just like everyone else like on this website and have no genetic form of Autism. But just I am mainly very difficult to socialize and communicate towards others and it's hard for me a lot. Also I get bullied because I'm Autistic,
Jakcj
Jakcj 78 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Damn man, I'm with you
DarkRaven
DarkRaven 169 d
Types of disorders?
Was born with Asperger syndrome. I hope that no people have this since it is rare and I've researched about my own disorder but it is pretty good that you decided to share what type of people have disorders in this website.
show 1 replies
Jakcj
Jakcj 169 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Heh not that many people are born with that I guess you were but still you're just like everyone else.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 171 d
Types of disorders?
3 year member
I like to collect crusty toe fungus and keep it in jars so that I can sprinkle it on my salads
show 1 replies
Jakcj
Jakcj 169 d
Types of disorders?
1 year member
Damn you make yourself sick if you do that sirspidey.