Suggestions for the site

Starter: remy94

Make any suggestions about this website that you think could improve it or about anything you think should change.

Replies

In the power (text) bit in editing characters can you add abilities
@Galactus did you ever say you were going to add the number to are profile each time we vote on a battle it increases the number on our profile page. Will you bring it back because I thought you said that once.
10+ years member.
Yes, it will return. Not sure when exactly.
Yes pretty much a last man standing.
Trippe threat match means a fight between 3 solo characters, So instead of just having 'Character 1' and 'Character 2' you also have 'Character 3' and maybe even 'Character 4' for a 4 way battle.
10+ years member.
Like a Last man Standing?
1+ years member.
That's a dope idea.
Maybe something that comes up when someone does UStats for a character and what character they did UStats for under the "Superhero battles and updates" column?
10+ years member.
Good one!
The front banner of Spiderman's rogue of villains should be changed to Batman's , Superman , flash , or even the X-Men rogue of villains
10+ years member.
Don't know what you mean.
At the top-centre of the site is a picture of Spider-Man's rogue gallery
We should also be able to delete our accounts I would love that
Can anyone tell me how to change your avatar that would be great because I don't like the one I have now
Two suggestions that I have
Triple Threat Matches and the ability to see every comment you have posted
10+ years member.
Could you explain 'Triple Threat Matches' ?
For example we have normal 1 v 1 . I was saying it could be so thing like this
Superman vs Goku vs Hulk or something . It would surely make the site more lively and add even better debates
Battle Search; How can battles get any votes without sharing if only the most voted are shown? You can't see battles on users' pages, characters' pages, etc. Battles need a page.
This is about team battles btw
We should have vote to delete forums instead of @Galactus to do it.
Do some characters need updating? For example God Emperor Doom on the power scale is more powerful the OAA... I know God Emperor Doom is powerful and the power scale isnt everything but surely OAA should be higher?
1+ years member.
Maybe a punishment for when users make OCs that aren't original characters, other than just deleting them. Perhaps, they do it once, and they can't make new OCs for a week. They do it again, a month. Again, two months. After that, they just can't make OCs.
1+ years member.
Seems a bit harsh doesn't it? I mean, you have to warn them, and so far it is working out.
1+ years member.
It doesn't seem to work for some people.
1+ years member.
something to see who is editing which carachter
1+ years member.
maybe subadmins who will help galactus with programming the site
I'm sorry if you do not know what I mean because I mean if you can do at the website (scd) that you can make more of your own charachters and maybe if you do not want to keep your old homemade charachters that you can also get rid of them. but if you do not want it is not bad
1+ years member.
change your password
10+ years member.
You can do that on the login page.
@Galactus The ability to delete a forum you made, the ability to add pictures to your profiles(like you can do to characters), and a place to see your 'to do list' 😁 . P.s What does it take to become a mod? I plan on being one in the future 😁 .
2+ years member.
Don't ask to be a Moderator and don't ask how to become one
What's bad about what it takes to be a mod so I can be one in the future? I surely didn't ask you did I?
2+ years member.
If that is your sole purpose of being on this site, you most likely are not worthy to be a Moderator
That is not my sole purpose. Like I care what you have to say.
2+ years member.
Then why do you want to be a Moderator so bad? If you didn't care what I have to say, you wouldn't be replying back to me
2+ years member.
Hit him with that pure logic crap. That is how you shut someone up
10+ years member.
Edit / Delete forum topics is on my list. I don't see the point of adding images to your profile. To-Do list will be up in a minute. And yeah, don't ask about becoming a mod. 😉
@Galactus You know how you have teams(e.g. Justice League, X-Men etc) right, while creating a team battle, can you just input the team name and create the battle instead of adding all the members of the team one by one? It would be far quicker.
10+ years member.
Most teams have more than 6 members. You still have to pick from those. Selecting characters could be better, I agree.
@Galactus When making a collection page, you can delete more than one character at once. Right now, you can only delete one and it takes a long time.
10+ years member.
I've put it on my list
Maybe something to show that you're a mod/admin of the SHDB discord?
@Galactus Thoughts?
10+ years member.
Don't really see the point. Maybe when the Discord server has more users...
1+ years member.
Discord Link anyone?
10+ years member.
https://discord.gg/djkXpaY
@Jongensoden, why send your stupid fake server invite? Your return was short... bye bye.
1+ years member.
When we delete comments there should be a are you sure button
Decent one.
10+ years member.
Will put it on my to-do list. Comments don't really get deleted, just hidden. So, no worries if you accidentally delete one. 😉
1+ years member.
@Galactus
About that. Can users also have the ability to delete their own comments? Or you can have an edit comment button for the users. It would be really helpful if there is a typo or something! Have a good day!
10+ years member.
Editing/Deleting comments is on my list.
*About profile of Superhero & villains
Sometime I want to know if in real comics supervillain 'X' already killed 'X' superhero and vice versa because of course I don't know everything.
My question is simple, it's possible to add in profile :
- Notable Victories : 'X' in #Avenger v8 (example) with comics proof
'X' in #Avenger v30 (example) with comics proof
- Notable Losses : etc...
- Notable Draw : etc...
Real Battle(s) with comics proof will be only added by mods/admin!
*** Exemple Living Tribunal :
- Notable Victories : /
- Notable Losses : Loose against 3 beyonders
| Battle proof : https://i.imgur.com/4HOZ2MU.png
| Death proof : https://i.imgur.com/A4hZ2pt.png
etc...
- Notable Draw : /
That could be quite interesting?
Home page @ Battle
Hello, this may have been asked before but could it be possible or a good idea to add on homepage a new box like "Popular Battles of day"
Only 3 battles 1vs1 and 3 team battle will be show with the most votes on them
This box could last for a day and never come back.
10+ years member.
I can easily add the most voted battles of the last 24 hours.
Thanks you 😀
10+ years member.
I've added the top 5 'hottest' battles (1vs1) on the battle page. Will add it to the homepage at a later time.
Could this work the same for team battles?
Being able to have a favorite user
10+ years member.
'Favorite everything' is on my list 😉
1+ years member.
Deleteing accounts so you can cut back on the alternative accounts comming in besides im getting trien of this sight
You're not supposed to make multiple accounts in the first place...
Add more than 5 characters.
A lot of people make alternate accounts to make more than the limit anyways. So this is a good idea
I agree with this! Would love to be able to make a few more
A place where you can see all the characters YOU have added.
10+ years member.
What would be the point of that?
On your own profile, you can already check all characters 'Original characters'. (between History and Favourite characters)
Not OCs. The characters you add in the 'add character' section. Like how I added 'Silver Surfer (Worthy)'.
1+ years member.
Be able to bold an entire line ?
Could be usefull to "quote" a part of a message.
Maybe with some symbol a the beginning of the line or between brackets [...].
I feel like being able to see what the character's class would be with your uSTATS would be cool. Like how we see the class with everyone else's uSTATS averaged out. This way we don't have to wait for 3 people to give uSTATS and instead just see your own.
Good idea @Dark
A notification bar which rings if anyone has replied to any comment you have said.
10+ years member.
Already on my list.
1+ years member.
Have a place for every character where it says who suggested it in the add characters thingie and if it was edited by a moderator who it is
1+ years member.
Existing "gods" or "creatures" names already used by Marvel, DC or any legit publisher should NOT be allowed for OC names.
Its too confusing for people who are searching for a character.
1+ years member.
Make the "Moderator only" forum only readable by moderators ?
1+ years member.
@Amirvel
Its me who deleted your "a lot" of double posts.
That makes me wonder if another moderator did this at the same time than me, maybe all the posts would have been deleted. Is there some security @Galactus ?
1+ years member.
When you go on a character page, then choose "battles", we have a list of the main battles engaged (the most voted I think).
Should be useful to have a tick that indicates we have already vote ?
(Like on the main page)
10+ years member.
Done. And it's now showing the top 15.
1+ years member.
That was quick 😅 🙌 👍
10+ years member.
Was easy to implement 😉
1+ years member.
Hehe when you are talented...
I have something difficult in mind.
So difficult that I need time to correctly explain. 😈
10+ years member.
I like a challenge! 😀
1+ years member.
Actually when you go on "battle" or "team battle" it is like in my original post, its sorted by the amount of votes.
But doesnt necesserly mean that the battle is "interesting".
Avengers vs JL is not imo.
What would be useful would be to have the options to search battles by amount of votes AND actual score.
Why "AND" ?
Because A vs JL is not that interresting AND a 50/50 score can be with only 2 votes...
Some sliders like
70/30...60/40...55/45
AND
More than 10 votes, more than 30 votes....
would help to spot interresting battles.
10+ years member.
So, the closer the battle (to 50/50), the more interesting it is? And with the ability to set the minimal amount of votes?
1+ years member.
Well... undoubtfly, the closest 50/50ish with a lot of votes SEEM the most interesting.
However new ones may also be interesting but if its close after a ton of votes, thats the definition of "interesting battle" to me.
1+ years member.
remove combat from the stats and add agility and fightins skills
1+ years member.
a button requset birthday if you press it you are for a day moderator you can use the button once a year because of spam reasons
1+ years member.
Allowing decimals for OC weight ?
My Atomic Mouse weighs only 40 grams 😀
1+ years member.
Also line breaks in messages would be nice.
Maybe it works on pc but I cant make line break on my phone.
10+ years member.
Everyone is able to suggest characters again. Someone has been busy (dis)approving all suggestions! 😀
1+ years member.
You're welcome, I solved everyone's problem. 😀
10+ years member.
Thanks! You're still not going to get Hulk, though 😉
1+ years member.
I will do absolutely anything other than paying you... Just, please... PLEASE GIVE ME HULK!
1+ years member.
Also, I want full control of all Hulk based characters on this website, history, stats, powers, etc, please! 😀
Can I have Silver Surfer
Galactus I know you have steam because it's on your discord, so you'll get what I mean when I say that each user could have how often they're on the site? Like when you log in it starts a timer, and when you log out it adds that time to your profile
That's a good idea
1+ years member.
Oh, like a activity timer? Interesting.
10+ years member.
What if you don't logout and your session just ends?
I actually already figured out a solution for that. 😀 And I can already calculate the amount of time you've spend on the site. But only from beginning of last month.
Maybe you could put it on users profiles, or just make it online time in the past week or month etc
1+ years member.
now you did favorite forums favorite collections
10+ years member.
I'll put it on my list.
1+ years member.
add forum as favorite
2+ years member.
I like that idea, it would make finding certain forums a lot easier.
1+ years member.
Great idea too! Forums easily get lost and are difficult to keep track of! Adding forums as favourites would make it far more organised! 😀
10+ years member.
You can add them to your favourites now. Good one!
2+ years member.
@Galactus, That was quick as hell, almost instantaneous, Omni potency confirmed.
1+ years member.
Bless his soul!
1+ years member.
Moderators able to edit pre-existing characters (Do not think this feature should be available to everyone, trust me, that'll be chaotic)
Character Forms with different powers and rating attached to one character, on a slider function that you chose which form before you start a battle, you can also chose scenarios, where the characters are fighting, if they're suppressed or not, if they have weapons or artefacts, etc.
1+ years member.
no nemianlion i should think editor should be a other role
1+ years member.
lso battle conditions would be cool
10+ years member.
All of this has been suggested before. Good to bring it up again, though.
First thing I want to do from this list is the character versions. There should be one Superman page (for example) where you can see the info of the mainstream/default version and a 'list' (or other form) of all versions/variations and click the one you want to see. When creating a battle, you first select Superman and then select a version.
Any thoughts on this?
1+ years member.
good idea
1+ years member.
also did you figured out what the herald role would be
1+ years member.
Only people who have extensive knowledge about character's and abilities
1+ years member.
yes but galactus can 2 roles be combined
1+ years member.
I think that could work Galactus, I was thinking more of a slider function, but a list could work too, how will it look aesthetically?
1+ years member.
nemianlion look at your profile
10+ years member.
@TheNemianLion How would a slider work in this situation? You can't see all the options at once, you need to slide through to find the version you want. Or is this not what you meant with slider?
1+ years member.
I would pitch, that under the character profile, there should be a left and right arrow, you click each arrow and the profile changes to the other form, the profile picture changes as well as the stats, history, powers, etc, what did you have in mind for a list?
10+ years member.
That sound good!
I was thinking about the same way you pick a character now, but when there are multiple versions, you get a second list where you choose the right version. This is 100x easier to create, but your idea is way cooler 😀
1+ years member.
I wish I could help out but I have no skill or experience in coding! Either way it would be cool, but it would be a big undertaking, but I have confidence in you! 😀
I've been coding for 3 years
1+ years member.
How about a button that says "tie" in battles? So if you think two characters would stalemate, you can vote accordingly.
10+ years member.
Good point. I'll look into that.
That would be great, I would like that as well
Noice idea
Oh, what if you could search users in the search bar, It would make it easier to DM them, see their latest comments, etc. It would also be cool if you could click on their @ (Example: @IMABATMAN42, click on it and it brings you to my profile)it would have the same benefits but wouldn't get mixed up with the actual superheroes.
10+ years member.
That was actually a question I asked a while back. Never got a reply. I'll put it on my list.
Click on the @name is going to slow down the website considerably. Might create something for this in the future.
10+ years member.
You can now search for users in the searchbar. It will only find users that have been active in the last month.
I don't know if this topic has been discussed, but I think the system of replying on this website should be made easier. It's just a suggestion, and I think it would work great. Kind of like what "Reddit" has.
Reddit is wonderful. He's had this on the list for awhile I believe.
Okay good. Just wanted to see what you guys think about it.
10+ years member.
The reply textbook should be below the comment you're replying to. I'm not really a Reddit user, but I'll check that out.
Also (on my to-do list) only ±3 relpies should be shown with a 'read all replies' button. That'll clean things up.
Below the comment? For me it's actually above, really above, not above the comment, but above all the comments, and that's what makes it confusing to me.
10+ years member.
I want to make a page where you can see all activity since your last logout. I ran a query for myself and see that over 250 comments have been created in the last ± 8 hours. Would just showing replies be enough? Like to hear your ideas.
good idea
something like notificatios woulde be godd if someone reacts ony you mentions your name made battles made with your favorite carachters usstats chsanged from your favorite caracthers and thing like that
That would be really good and convinint. Would love that
other things for a notification could be someone vote on a battle or team battle you maded or you also voted on
someone reacetdon a forum you maded
or collection
Bleeping curse words
@Galactus Can you delete those three forums about "who can defeat (Scarlet Witch/Rune King Thor)" so it does not cause anything bad or insulting?
See the top voted battles that YOU'VE made
10+ years member.
Thanks for the reminder. 😉
When will the user classes be back?
10+ years member.
It's on my low-priority list. I want to redo the calculations, add new rewards, xp-bar and be able to give bonus points (something like double xp weekend). But there's a bunch of stuff that is more important than the User Classes.
1+ years member.
@Galactus now that you're on, I've been having trouble updating Lionman's profile pic, it's not showing up on his page and battles, also, how is the character forms coming along? 😀
10+ years member.
I fixed the not updating character profile images. If the new image still isn't showing up, hit 'save' on any of the edit pages for that character. That should fix it.
1+ years member.
Working on the profile page but not the battles.
10+ years member.
Forgot about that 😀 Fixed the battles now. Let me know if it works.
1+ years member.
Thank you very much sir! 😀
all these made up characters are getting ridiculous, i enjoy the fan site but its becoming just silly now
10+ years member.
Ridiculous might be a strong word, but it does get a little confusing for new visitors. I need to make it more clear what OCs are and what characters are OCs.
1+ years member.
Having independent creation and franchise is somehow ridiculous? :/
Maybe he able to make triple threat batbatt
2+ years member.
@ManOfPower, he all ready has that, type in super hero database and then type "comparisons" it's not an option on the side anymore but it still exists I was on it yesterday.
Yes I know that exists
@Galactus needs to at least Update it since Ocs aren't on there and neither are the newer added characters
2+ years member.
An updated version would be really dope.
Yeah it'll be Awesome
Since their is ocs do You think we will be able to add teams for them soon
10+ years member.
I'll put it on my list.
Thanks Almighty @Galactus
1+ years member.
@galactus can you make it possible to use the search bar to look up superpowers
10+ years member.
You can already do that 😉
@Galactus have you ever thought about a friends list to use on this site? Because it just shows their relation with the other person i'm assuming?
10+ years member.
Already on my to-do list. Thanks.
The ability to see other peoples uSTATS. So then we know who's a troll
That would be a waste.
2+ years member.
Maybe we could implement a 'like' button to the left of the 'reply' button. Whenever you go to someone's profile you could see their most liked comments and above that comment you could click on the link to the battle/forum that their comment came from. I think this would be a cool addition to the website
10+ years member.
Already have a 'up- / downvote' option for comments on my list.
1+ years member.
What if we could suggest and then upvote/downvote superpowers for characters? Not OCs, but that would mean you wouldn't have to update per character and it would mean we wouldn't have to wait.
(also if I just list out which of this website's powers this one character has can we possibly get Hulkling updated?)
Galactus, before the OC's there were superpowers that had a star next to them meaning there were only so many characters with the power, such as omnipotent, Odin force etc. Now because there are so many OC's that have these powers they are common. Do you think this should be changed? Maybe the OC's be a part of a separate list?
10+ years member.
Maybe I should separate them more.
1+ years member.
@galactus can you add sound manipulation to the powers list? It's a pretty common superpower
10+ years member.
It's under 'Audio Control' aka Audiokenesis.
1+ years member.
Oh I missed it, thanks
@Galactus I have another suggestion if you have the time. When people are new here maybe you could add a tutorial page on how to get started on this website?
10+ years member.
A Help-page is on my to-do list.
Thanks @Hawkins then everybody can block their enemies mwhahaha
Oh, we should have like a question of the day. So, like when you go to the home page of this site you see the recent comments, but right above that we have a forum thing, asking a question. This box could last for a day, hence the name, and never come back. This allows for semi-casual questions, to good for the general conversations, but not important enough to start a whole forum page. This could help us all get to know each other more, and just let us all bond over a question. We could have a new one every day, and so @Galactus isn't the only one to think up the questions, he should let mods, so long as he approves the question first. Examples: What's your favorite food; What's your favorite drink; What's your favorite day; What's your eye color. Just simple things like that.
I really like that. That's an awesome idea.
Well we could just do that with the discord but then some people might miss out
Eh, I think we could do both.
Oh, and @Hawkinz Thanks 😊
Really good idea bro really good
Thanks @ManofPower
@Galactus if you have the time and not that busy could you Open up replies like they do on youtube instead of seeing the full replies in the section like seeing how many replies that are open up and not open up?
10+ years member.
I have no problem with that solution. Anyone else would like the replies hidden first? Or maybe when there's more than x amount of replies then hide them. Let me know.
I like that, I say after 3-5 replies the thread becomes hidden.
Sounds like a good idea
ya then i dont have to scroll for years to see the restrictions on a fight
2+ years member.
This may have been asked before, but could it be possible or a good idea to look up users the same way we look up characters?
10+ years member.
I did already ask for that as a solution for another question. 'I could make users searchable. Is that a good half-way solution?'
I will limit it to users that have been online, let's say, the past month or so.
10+ years member.
Oh, and before anyone asks; I will not make users available for battles, etc.
I'm sorry if it's obvious but what do you mean by that?
10+ years member.
@Hawkinz : That you won't be able to put a user in a battle, like: SirSpidey -vs- Thor.
I think this has been requested and if not I would be surprised but the ability to change your username
How about your able to instantly block a users messages if you don't like them or their being rude or something you can block out their messages so you don't have to see them
10+ years member.
Added to my list (low priority)
I really like this I'm glad it's on the list
I think a friends list would be cool
10+ years member.
Already on my list. (low priority)
Ok that's good it will be fun to see how that works
Yeah that would be cool to see good idea @Hawkinz
10+ years member.
What would you like to be able to do with that friend list?
That's tough tbh I hadn't really thought about it. Maybe see your friends activities such as battle/team battle votes or battles that they've created, their latest comments. But I feel like everything I listed is kinda what you had in mind or we can do all that stuff now anyway I don't know it's difficult to think of other features.
for the active users list can you make it down to 2-5 minutes because some times you can ask someone something as it says their still on but their not.
I agree with this whenever I'm waiting for someone to reply during a debate turns out they were offline
10+ years member.
Done. Set it to two minutes.
Thanks @Galactus.
10+ years member.
I have thought about adding an infinity symbol as class before. I'll put it on my list to reconsider.
Those OCs with all powers selected are pretty lame if you ask me. No fun in those at all. But everyone is free to create what they want (as long there's no copyright infringement).
ya, its just when its calculated through the amont of powers they have and what those powers are its hard to add all the powers they have and not have them being op
Ay yo @galactus can you make all the gods like One-Above-All, or The Presence have an infinity symbol as their class?
cause some ocs should be on the power level of like 145 or something, but are still less powerful than them.
1+ years member.
I don't know if someone has suggested it, or if you're working on it, but could we have a delete button to remove OCs?
YES. THANK YOU
10+ years member.
Check the OC thread 😉
Pls update more of the character and keep lettings make our own heros
@Galactus i don't know if this has been suggested but this can REALLY help. you should create a notification bar which rings if anyone has replied to ANY comment you have said. I would REALLY love that. HOPE YOU MAKE IT! PLZ! THANKS!
10+ years member.
Already on my list.
Not sure if this has already been suggested @Galactus but could we have an option to delete and edit our comments? Sometime peoples comments duplicate, also like myself I spell things incorrectly or have typos because of auto correct on my phone
Good idea
10+ years member.
It's on my list. Just not sure what to do with replies on a deleted post. Or even a changed post. A reply can make no sense after editing. I can add a note that the post has been changed. Any suggestions?
1+ years member.
I think adding a note the post has been changed is good. A deleted post's replies is a little tougher to deal with, maybe they just go with the post, but that has it's problems, a lot of good discussions the original poster might not like get deleted, perhaps the original post just gets blurred out but the replies remain?
10+ years member.
I was thinking about that. Just an empty 'post' saying 'Post has been deleted'. And the replies remain.
1+ years member.
A different colour for any battle involving a user character ? Blue or something ?
Would be more easy to spot "real" battles.
10+ years member.
Good one.
Don't know if it has been suggested but I think that when you @ someone in a comment their accoun
10+ years member.
I think your sentence isn't finished. 😉 Could you explain what you mean?
ya sorry my phone was being slow and laggy, i meant to say: when you @ someone in a comment their account should be linked to that @, so if you click on it it should take you to their account.
10+ years member.
That's going to slow down the site. I could make users searchable. Is that a good half-way solution?
If you guys like my opinion on this or don't like it I don't really care but this is how I think the Mods of the base should be some off, Some added, and some stayed on. Mods that should be added/stayed @wolfdragon123 @Remy94 @Theoverlord @Ezio Mods that should be taken off @Darkprodigy @Silversurfer @Heep @Sirspidey (Maybe) @Lordtracer (Maybe) @Amrivel (Maybe)
Ermmm isn't silversurfer just galactus testing...?
1+ years member.
Yes it is his account for testing purposes.
1+ years member.
May I ask why you think we should be taken off?
Now I have to do a lot of typing let's start with you tracer I heard you said that you was 14 years old on this website posted by @Sirspidey. My suggestion is that since your a freshmen in High School I think that's your grade because mostly 14 years old is freshmen. I would suggest that you wait until your a my Junior/Senior in high school for a lot of more experience.
1+ years member.
Why would my age be something that means I shouldn't be a mod? It doesn't really affect anything on this site.
In my opinion the Mods that have high experience should be the ones added for example of my opinion @wolfdragon123 should be mod because he's 17 very smart, Knows a lot of things, etc.
1+ years member.
@LordTracer I think he might be intimidated by you because you are only 14 years old and know so much about comics already.
1+ years member.
@Jakcj I kinda agree with that.
1+ years member.
Opinions are welcome.
But you want to be taken seriously, do it with valid arguments to start with.
I see a list and no argument. Try again.
2+ years member.
And why should I be taken off again?
3+ years member.
@jakcj thanks for the nomination, but I don't think anyone's mod status should be removed just because of their age. @LordTracer may be a few years younger than me, but he still has a lot of knowledge and experience, and more so than any other users when it comes to things like the Lantern Corps and Image characters. Until anyone abuses their status, I don't see any reason to take it away from them.
Yeah @wolfdragon123 this was just an opinion of me, But yeah your correct all my comments below just ignore them.
1+ years member.
Jak... Are you actually being serious... I'm 16 and I probably know more than 95% of comic fans 20 and above, so try harder please.
1+ years member.
not because you have a double account jakcy
1+ years member.
not because you have a double account jakcy
I think all the mods he's selected are good I just think he should add, @wolfdragon123 & @TheNemianLion and then I believe that's all the mods he should select just for now.
Not sure if it was suggested or not but since users can't edit the character pages directly and that's fine, maybe have a way for us to suggest edits? Like say for example we notice a character has a power but it's not listed on their page or list of abilities, we can submit a suggestion to add that.
10+ years member.
There will be an edit option for characters. It's my top priority.
Dunno if anyone has suggested this yet, but can there be some way to individually reply to comments in a comment chain?Arguments between two people and just regular comments to the original commenter can be really difficult to navigate sometimes.
Yeah this would be a good idea, most people usually just @ who they're talking to.
10+ years member.
I'll look into it.
You know how they have the strength they should have slowed ranking i mean speed huh galactus i mean I never talked to you before but I will surely like to talk to you
10+ years member.
I don't know what you mean.
How about on the characters page, when you go down to powers, battles, etc, youcould add a new tab called respect thread or feats, and you get someone to type in the feats and evidence, then Galactus or a mod looks over it for approval.
10+ years member.
There will be an edit option for characters. It's my top priority.
I'm sure this has been mentioned a thousand times before and you might already be working on it, but it'd be nice if there was a list of the battles and team battles to navigate through.
10+ years member.
It has. And I've been thinking about what the best way would be to find or browse trough all the battles. Currently there are almost 250,000 different battles. If you have any ideas on what would be a good way to browse them, let me know.
One could be: Search by character and get top 10 most voted battles. Or find a battle with character x and y in one team.
Yeah I realize how hard that would be, I like your idea though of typing in a character's name and getting the top 10 battles and team battles.
10+ years member.
Should I rename all the Green Lanterns to 'Green Lantern' or keep their 'realname', like Hal Jordan. It's more consistent if I do, since I name all the speedsters Flash, etc.
Yeah I'd like 'Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)' better.
1+ years member.
I think you should name them all Green Lantern.
2+ years member.
Yes definitely change them
10+ years member.
Done. Let me know if I missed one.
Do you think it would be a good idea that we have to submit an image with our new character submittions? That way people may not submit daft or made up characters and it may make it easier to vote and choose who to add as it's clearer?
10+ years member.
They will just upload crappy images.
1+ years member.
Having alerts when there are updates on your favorite the characters' score.
10+ years member.
I'll make it a general to-do. Have a notification when a character gets an update.
1+ years member.
and can we add favorite superpowers to our profile
10+ years member.
That's on my low priority list.
1+ years member.
can you update some charachters
1+ years member.
I like it
@Galactus, I know you're probably busy, but what are you currently working on?
Wrong forum, meant to post this in 'General Conversations'.
10+ years member.
I'm currently drinking a glass of wine. Creating battles, answering questions.
I just added the checkmarks for battles you've voted for. Also working on different user roles. There's going to be a 'Herald' role. (Please don't ask what that is, still figuring that out). Updating my priority lists. High on the list are; Editable characters, Forum polls and Original Characters.
1+ years member.
What kind of wine ?
10+ years member.
Chardonnay
Haha, sounds good. Keep up the great work.
1+ years member.
Dry white wine. Nice whe hot time.
10+ years member.
This one isn't that dry at all. And it's raining outside.
1+ years member.
Here in France, if not used for Champagne, the majority of chardonnay based wines are dry really dry. If you like half dry half sugar try Grey Pinot white wine. Nice
10+ years member.
Good to know. I'll be in Paris next weekend.
1+ years member.
Have a nice trip.
And ask for "Pinot gris d'Alsace" ;-)
1+ years member.
Sometimes reading comments,i would like to have the option of a "like button"
It would be possible in a future?
10+ years member.
I'm working on an up- and downvote option for comments.
1+ years member.
Dont know if it is feasible but something like a mark or dot on a result battle that shows you have already voted ?
10+ years member.
Good one. It now shows a checkmark in the feed on battles you've already voted for.
1+ years member.
Some characters have the same powers but to a different extent and they get the same bonus for that, maybe there is a way to give characters a bigger bonus if they have this power to a greater extent?
10+ years member.
I already have thought of this and have worked this out on paper. To quote my own note: "Users can set in percentage how well a character can use a specific Super Power. " 😉
So will it be like uSTATS where it averages out between users?
I really like this idea because even though some characters have intelligence as a power some are a lot smarter than others
10+ years member.
Yes. It will get the average percentage of what users put in.
10+ years member.
I might not keep 'intelligence' as superpower, since you can already set it as a stat. There will be other powers that influence the intelligence stat, though.
Galactus I know you have on your list to get notifications for comments but have you got it for everything? Like battle votes, when your characters get added or un-accepted, if someone votes for your image etc? I think that would be great!
10+ years member.
I'm working on a list of all things you can do as a user and set the type of notification for each.
1+ years member.
yes i cant wait
That's great thanks!
1+ years member.
@Galactus, could you add the Dark Knights as a team please? With Barbatos, The Batman Who Laughs, Dawnbreaker, Devastator, Merciless, Murder Machine, Red Death and The Drowned as the members.
When the OC option is finalized, maybe something where you can make other peoples OC's your allies and enemies?
Depends, if @Galactus makes OCs a different tab from characters you made for other universes, than you can make your character from another universe and someone else's character from the same universe allies or enemies.
10+ years member.
Maybe you can create a team and invite other peoples characters to join.
1+ years member.
Galactus, can you add an "Abilities" section for the site, since you already have a "Powers" section?
1+ years member.
Hey, Galactus, can you expand the alignment system? Like
Chaotic Good, Neutral Good, Lawful Good
Chaotic Neutral, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral
Chaotic Evil, Neutral Evil, Lawful Evil
10+ years member.
Could you explain a little more?
1+ years member.
In dungeons and dragons every character isn't just good bad or neutral, there are 2 sets of alignments, one is good bad and neutral and one is lawful chaos and neutral, lawful being someone who always follows the rules, he will he considered a hero and not a vigilante. So for example Superman will be lawful good, lex luther will be lawful evil because he is evil but he plays by the rules, and the spectre will be lawful neutral because he is neither good or bad but he has order.
Chaos if the complete opposite, Carnage will be chaotic evil, wolverine will be chaotic good and Deadpool chaotic neutral.
Neutral is of course someone in the middle, the watcher will be true neutral cuz he doesn't care about anything, Thor will be neutral good cuz he is good and doesn't care about the rules too much but he is also not chaotic. And deadshot is neutral evil because he is doing what he is paid to do and doesn't care about the rules but also doesn't just kill anyone
Sometimes I'll get on this site to post a comment or vote on a battle and I login and it brings me to my profile, instead of staying on the battle. So how about, like, getting the option to stay logged in all the time, instead of having to sign in every time we come to this site.
1+ years member.
Good idea!
10+ years member.
Good point!
1+ years member.
Can you make something like notification when you have message?
10+ years member.
Already on my list 😉
10+ years member.
Testing some emojis on desktop: 😀 :x 😕 😱
10+ years member.
😟 😁 😜 😲 😉 😣 😎
2+ years member.
@Galactus: What characters do you have to type in order to create those emoji´s?
Could we add a section into our profile with our top created battles and team battles, based on how many votes and comments they have had? Maybe a top 5?
10+ years member.
An easier way to find your own created battles was on my list. A top voted list is a good idea!
1+ years member.
That would be very helpful.
Could you make like an XP bar on our profiles to see how far from the next level we are?
10+ years member.
Good one! Low priority, though.
1+ years member.
yeah! That's a smart idea!
Great idea
1+ years member.
Can you make it so we'll have notifications when someone replies to our comments or when someone comments your profile?
1+ years member.
Agreed this feature would be nice.
10+ years member.
Already on my list 😀
@Galactus Adding superpowers? Is that a thing?
@Galactus, ever consider moving the site to mobile? I for one would love to be able to access the site on the go.
1+ years member.
I second that.
1+ years member.
I'm on mobile
10+ years member.
The website is mobile friendly (but could be improved). Creating an App is on my list. If you're on Android you could still get the older app, but it hasn't been updated in a while. ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.superherodb.shdb1 )
@Galactus Can you add the Outlaws team from DC? Red Hood, Starfire, Arsenal, Bizarro, Artemis
Also, i'm pretty sure you used to have an option when you could do (character) vs (character) vs (character). Please bring it back or if i'm going crazy make it a thing
10+ years member.
Yes, I had that option. I'll put it on my low-priority list.
Can you please add an option where you can remove an image that you've added
10+ years member.
I'll put it my my list.
1+ years member.
my little brother with the username ultron made an account and vote for battles then he shut down his computer 1o munites later he is goin to login on superherodb but it states there is verficiation link but he already did this i did it again but it states again
10+ years member.
I've warned him. He didn't listen. If he's going to behave, I'll activate his account again.
1+ years member.
he is going to behave
10+ years member.
He can login again.
1+ years member.
@Galactus Would it be possible to create a Discord server for the community? Or, if there's already one, could I have a link for it?
10+ years member.
I'll look into that.
Galactus, could you add 'George R. R. Martin' to the Publisher section of adding character's please?
Also maybe a way of finding less active or just created battles
Any chance of being able to add powers/other info to characters, or at least a way to suggest/vote for what's added?
@Galactus i think you should have a scheduled time to add characters every week or so, so that everyone's not anticipating when you do, like for example, Fridays at some time.
10+ years member.
Good point!
I will also be re-introducing the 'request update' button. The button will only appear when a character doesn't have stats yet, but does have User Stats. Maybe at least 5 or so. This will make it easier for me to put in stats for lesser known characters. And ending up with more characters with stats.
1+ years member.
@Galactus If you have time could you add or update Powerstats and Superpowers of new added characters
5+ years member.
I love the idea of everyone adding characters, but we have already have a huge number of characters added recently. Still, there are just a very few that I would love to add. Galactus - how about limiting each member to adding say 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, but at most 5 characters?
That's a good idea to save website space, but if everyone uses all five of them no one would get added
1+ years member.
Why would you want to limit creative freedom? That sounds really dumb, also, there are THOUSANDS of fictional characters who should be on the site, Galactus can't do it alone, your idea seems like you didn't think it through enough.
10+ years member.
I'm not going to limit the amount of characters you can add.
@Percival : I'm not going to run out of space anytime soon. 😀
1+ years member.
More in depth scaling, what does a strength level of 85 mean? What does a overall level of 30 mean? Give us something to work with.
Let everyone add characters
1+ years member.
Oh wow yes please
1+ years member.
Is this scale exponential? Does it work like a earthquake scale? What about a cubes scale? It's obviously not Linier.
Also, a lot of the character profiles are blank, the users should be able to edit them, also the stats are way to low for some characters, The Hulks, Wonder Woman, Onslaught etc, the users should be able to edit them.
10+ years member.
I'm working on creating benchmarks for each stat. Here's a first (rough) draft: https://www.evernote.com/l/AGgT4LYgtGNC5ZtP3R7abaRYOEP9MsOen4U
I would love to give everyone the ability add and edit characters. It's at the top of my list.
1+ years member.
I like the benchmarks, but a problem, you have 75 as severely impaired, but 165 as a super genius, this is an IQ scale, while the intelligence goes from 1 - 100 on this site, but Durability is really good so far.
10+ years member.
First I need good benchmark scales, like IQ. Then convert them to a 0 - 100 scale. For IQ I could just divide by 1.65.
1+ years member.
That's all fine and good, but in marvel and DC IQ's go above 200 commonly.
10+ years member.
The IQ levels in my note already go up to 200. I didn't check my own notes on my previous comment.
1+ years member.
Right, all good, also, have you thought about rising Hulk's stats, overall stat and adding powers?
We should be able to have direct messages with other profiles
10+ years member.
On my list.
We should be able to press "random battle" to see a random battle.
I think you we should be able to see how much xp we need to level up and how much we have.
Also it would be cool if we could see how much xp doing certain things give you
10+ years member.
Ok, let's call it XP. I like it and it's very common.
The way the XP(class) is calculated isn't final yet. I want to do things like 'double XP'-week, but the XP-function isn't ready for that yet. Don't worry to much about it.
To answer you question, the following things will get you the most XP: Get a suggested character approved, create a non-existent (team)battle and uploading images.

Things can change in the future.
You should be able to have a friends list
Yo agreed.
5+ years member.
That is an idea worth considering.
10+ years member.
What functionality should that have? Ideas: See all friends activity on your user-page. Things you have in common, like; same favourite characters, battle votes, etc.
Any other ideas?
1+ years member.
something like favorite superheroes but than youre friends and See all friends activity on your user-page. Things you have in common, like; same favourite characters, battle votes, etc.
10+ years member.
You just copied my post. Commenting doesn't get you points 😉
1+ years member.
not 100 percent but i said also a list
3+ years member.
I accidentally just reported @CaptainAmericaTakesAll's comment below, and I know a lot of people accidentally do the same, so would it be possible to allow us to undo reports?
10+ years member.
I'll get that fixed. It's not a huge deal though. No comments will be removed when you report one.
Hey @Galactus, I think it would be really cool if users could choose their superpowers, also i think Captain Atom needs an upgrade.
1+ years member.
How about allowing us to see how many people have upvoted/downvoted a character we are trying to add to the database?
3+ years member.
@Galactus how would you feel about adding an up vote/down vote or a like/dislike option for comments?
2+ years member.
That would be really cool
1+ years member.
Good idea!
10+ years member.
Good one! Was already on my to-do list.
1+ years member.
I like that.
Hello, i'm not sure if someone's suggested this before but you are using a board "Super Powers"
Could you add a stat feature next to "Super Powers" like this : https://i.imgur.com/vUAJ2PD.png (Ex: Flash II) to calculate the amount of stats of superheroes & villains.
10+ years member.
That looks great! Never thought of that. I'll add it to the to-do list, thanks!
1+ years member.
@Galactus I see you added a feature on the battles where the creator of the battles is listed. Maybe a similar feature can be added to a character's homepage where the person who added the character to the site can be listed.
10+ years member.
Good point. Will do that!
3+ years member.
@Galactus I love the idea of user stats! The only thing I would suggest is that it may fit better if the stats are next to the users' trophy rather than below the profile picture since it looks like it gets covered up by the comments.
10+ years member.
It's not the best location. I need to redo the whole trophy part and will add the userclass at the same spot.
2+ years member.
@Galactus Another idea is that we could have are favorite powers on are profiles.
10+ years member.
I'll add it to my to-do list.
1+ years member.
Hey, Galactus, I want to share my opinions with you. I noticed how almost every superhero / character on this site has an intelligence level, yet you put intelligence as also a superpower. I see the same thing with the durability stat. I just want to ask you, if almost and not every character has a stat / level such as intelligence or durability, then what's the point in having it (durability or intelligence) as a superpower?
10+ years member.
I noticed that too. I'm already working on a new system for superpowers. I made a note that explains my idea. Here's the forum thread for it: https://www.superherodb.com/forum/statsclass-v20/100-2787/
1+ years member.
Not sure if someone's suggested this before, but having the ability to make a battle royale would be cool.
1+ years member.
Good idea!
how do you add superpowers to the site?
2+ years member.
It would be good to be able to submit information for a blank character's profile for approval.
1+ years member.
I know right?
1+ years member.
You know what? That sounds like an excellent idea!
2+ years member.
I like that idea
10+ years member.
I'm all for that. I've already made some test 'edit'-pages for that. I just need to do a lot more testing.
2+ years member.
@Galactus is it a possibility that we could see some more Fairy tail characters on this site?
10+ years member.
You can add them on the 'Suggestion' page and hope other people will vote on them 😉 Do you have any Fairy Tale universes/books etc. in mind? I might be able to add them in bulk.
2+ years member.
Yes thank you, I have added many characters from the Fairy tail universe but sadly no one has voted for them 😭
2+ years member.
But at least Erza Scarlet is on the site 👍
2+ years member.
Perhaps she could get a update? @Galactus
10+ years member.
Ah, I see Fairy Tail (not Tale) is a universe. Learning something new every day 😉
10+ years member.
I've added Kodansha as publisher. If you could post a top 10 or so characters from Fairy Tail, I'll add them to the database. 😉
2+ years member.
Here are some
Natsu Dragneel
Lucy Heartfilia
Gray Fullbuster
Wendy Marvell
Gajeel Redfox
Laxus Dreyar
Gildarts
Mystogan
10+ years member.
I've added the ones you've suggested. Go to Erza, click on the publisher link, you'll see them.
2+ years member.
Thank very much
3+ years member.
@Galactus: Would it be possible to get voting polls in the forums? It would be cool to have the more topics to vote on other than the battles
10+ years member.
Good idea! I'll put it on my to-do list.
5+ years member.
Galactus, please do not flood the website with so much that it reaches the point of a data limit, if such is possible? Ex: a lot of photos have sure been added lately! I wonder if there should be a limit on # of photos per character?
10+ years member.
Don't worry. I'm only at 6% disk usage and below 10% bandwidth. Enough room to grow. 😉
1+ years member.
Items and more characters... Nothing that @Galactus isn't already on
I cna suggest add more mobile features as the all traffic goes there this days like ANADROID APPS + IOS you cna find sample for it as this app came out this week http://bit.ly/2ntXIOu and more...
1+ years member.
Is there a way to scroll through created battles (other than the top 10 or so?)
3+ years member.
I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but you could go to a certain character's profile page. Right above the power stats grid you will see a bunch of icons and if you click on the trophy icon you will see a list of the top battles the character you have chosen is part of.
Can we get stats on some of the golden age heroes like hourman, wildcat, doctor midnight and liberty belle
1+ years member.
Hi @Galactus !
is it possible to contact you in private?
I've some idea to share with you.
If you can't give me you're private email just contact me here: gianlucanadir@gmail.com
Thanks!
1+ years member.
The option to add characters as our least favorites.
10+ years member.
Not really seeing the use of that. Maybe you can convince me?
1+ years member.
To be honest, there really isn't a use for it. It's just getting somewhat annoying seeing people constantly say that they hate a certain character.
5+ years member.
I like that option. It would be neat to see who are the least favorite characters.
5+ years member.
However.... Galactus and Lord Tracer are probably right. I recall another comic website where there was a race to the bottom between two of the comic industry's favorites, as fans kept voting against, instead of voting for.
2+ years member.
I like that idea
1+ years member.
On the characters section could we get a number section above the A section so we can the characters that start with a number like 3-D Man
1+ years member.
ally and enemy section for characters
1+ years member.
Some of best marvel and DC villain really need to update like: Surtur, Malebolgia,M.O.D.O.K.,Super-Skrull, Ronan, Imperiex, Mongul, Parallax, Parasite, Vandal Savage
1+ years member.
A "Keep connected" option please
10+ years member.
Please explain what you mean by that.
5+ years member.
He probably means that now we must sign in every time we come back to the website, while some websites have a blank box and if you check the box, then you stay signed in, even if you leave the website.
1+ years member.
remove option for image is really helpful
10+ years member.
I'll put it on my list.
1+ years member.
@Galactus What about a blank under the characters that a user is trying to add that lets them give the brief specifics of the characters they are trying to add? The person gets to say why they think you should vote for the character. Plenty of characters have gotten rejected, because the voters don't know the character or think a character is lower than what they actually are. This could get you some special characters that are getting overlooked. This might have gotten characters like Super-Soldier or Meteor Man and others voted for a long time ago, as they were deserving to be there. It also would give a chance clarify what you mean, such as the difference between Venom and Black Suit Spiderman(one's Eddie and one's Peter and super powered even without symbiote).
10+ years member.
I need to redesign the suggestion page. I'm not going to put much more time in this version. I'll keep your suggestion in mind, thanks!
10+ years member.
I've added a report option for comments. After 3 reports the comment will be hidden/blurred. I'll check regularly for people posting reported post. I don't want to exclude people automatically at this time. Please only report inappropriate comments.
10+ years member.
User can now upload (and set) profile images. (see 'Website Updates' forum topic for more info)
1+ years member.
It seams when users vote for different image, profile image goes black
10+ years member.
I fixed the black image issue. And you can upload PNG's again.
1+ years member.
We should have a spot in the forum for Internet photos of these characters(have seen them online), because I personally no longer have any. Years ago I did, but my files were erased by a virus of some sort and I'm a Christian now(NO LONGER HAVING A DESIRE TO HAVE THESE KINDS OF PICS ANY LONGER).
1+ years member.
Upload pictures of the superheros.
5+ years member.
I am sure we all know that there is a lot of popularity voting, not just on this website, but in real life elections as well. However, I suspect that the bulk of the popularity voting here deals with the views voters have of each character, more so than of a particular poster or at least one would hope so.
1+ years member.
It's just like a popularity contest. If you are popular/neutral on the site, your character gets voted for. If not, then they do not. I give my opinion on a particular issue and it rubs some the wrong way, so they don't vote for my characters, participate in my battles, etc. to spite me. Super-Soldier(would beat Doomsday, Darkseid, or Thanos) doesn't get voted for; how am I supposed to feel? Meteor Man would beat anyone in the original Justice League(besides Martian Manhunter) in a one-on-one and he doesn't get voted for either? What Superman Blue?! You're missing some great characters on the real, though.
10+ years member.
I've made the Character Suggestion page anonymous. Hope that helps. Not sure what I can do to the battles though.
1+ years member.
Report button for spamming, annoying or aggressive user
1+ years member.
I second this.
10+ years member.
Agree. Duplicate comments (spam) can happen, by computer error. Annoying and definitely aggressive comments aren't welcome here. What should be the consequence of being rude etc. at least more than once? A ban for a period of time?
1+ years member.
A ban for a few weeks maybe?
3+ years member.
A few weeks sounds a little harsh for the first time. The first offense should be a couple of days. The second should be a week or two. The third could be like a month or something. If the user still hasn't learned his/her lesson, then they should be permanently banned after the fourth offense.
1+ years member.
I had been rejected on this site for character addings that I just gave up. Characters like Super-Soldier(Amalgam's Superman: Clark Kent with Cap's shield), Meteor Man(even though, he drains in about a week; he's based on the Superman before this one, so he's better than this one and it wouldn't take him but hours to get the job done with none of Supes weaknesses). Samurai Shodown 2(one of the best character games ever: Hanzo Hattori, Galford Weller, Neinhart Sieger, Cham Cham, and Earthquake would all be great additions when you consider what they are capable of). Some Capcom Characters, too(Captain Commando, Jin, Strider Hiryu, B B Hood, etc.). Fulgore is a combination of Ryu, Balrog, Vega, and his own electrical twists, with projectile return.
5+ years member.
If you do grant my heart's desire and create an Invisible Girl character, it would seem appropriate to give her a default image from the 1960's. This would also be a way to honor Jack Kirby and his 100th birthday. It would also seem appropriate to give her lower scores on the power scale than the current Invisible Woman scores, though how we come up with appropriate scores is a judgment call.......... Happy Labor Day weekend to all posters here.
1+ years member.
Add Locations to the Database
10+ years member.
Locations is already in the works. Currently there are over 1100 locations in the database. They're not connected to anything, so you can't find them on the site yet.
5+ years member.
Thanks for the reply and it sounds like things are moving in the right direction re: adding default images for those in need of them.
5+ years member.
I think the computer went crazy somehow and created a quadruple request and I had not even finished..... Anyway, again, as I have stated previously, when time permits, please keep adding default images until every character has one. Many thanks and keep up the great work!
10+ years member.
I removed the duplicate posts, no problem.
I've changed the way profile images are connected to a character. This is a step closer to let users choose a profile pic for those characters without one. Can't tell you when that's done, yet.
5+ years member.
I found a comic website in recent days which give details on a flood of comic characters, but no battle option. However, the one thing that I really liked is that they split some characters into two to three different versions, like what you have already done with Jean Grey and the Phoenix. Now I think they went a little too far with Susan Storm. They broke her down into the Invisible Girl (1960's-1970's), the Invisible Woman (1980's-1990's ) and the Invisible Woman 2000's-2010's). Still, I believe there is a real need for two different Susan Storms. After all, she probably changed more from the 1960's to more recent decades than any other Marvel character, with the possible exception of Jean Grey. For those of us who have read and enjoyed the 1960's-1970's Fantastic Four, it would be neat to see how the Invisible Girl does in matches, compared to the modern Invisible Woman, as Sue was not nearly as powerful back in the Silver age and the Bronze Age.
(2) Aga
10+ years member.
The 'multiverse' option is somewhere on my to-do list. I did put some thought in it to find the best way to implement it without having to rewrite almost every page 😉
1+ years member.
i want killermoth on this site and batman zur en arh
1+ years member.
Pls update Slobo
3+ years member.
hawkman is a very popular character but has no rating or anything yet toad does...
10+ years member.
Hawkman is high on my list to update.
3+ years member.
more of the dc characters need pictures, ratings, etc.
2+ years member.
Maybe, you could suggest them again and again and again until Galactus notices them. I mean he cant JUST choose yours to add to the database, he has hundreds of more suggestions that he needs to look at. The world doesnt revolve around you
10+ years member.
Please do NOT suggest the same character multiple times. DO vote on characters that others have submitted. I only add characters that have been upvoted at least 3 times.
1+ years member.
@Galactus the system for adding new characters is very bad. It's not efficient in any way. I would like you to add all of the Overwatch roster, the baby Incredible and other Incredibles characters that aren't there, as well as Big Hero 6. I've suggested these, however they seem to get lost in the sea of suggestions
10+ years member.
The 'add character' option was put together in an hour or so, as a quick way to suggest new characters. It isn't user-friendly or even admin-friendly. I have already made some steps to make this better.
1+ years member.
add red x
5+ years member.
I agree that it is nice to keep adding new characters. However, before adding anymore, could you please add default images to every character that is already available. It kind of wrecks voting on a battle, if one or more of the characters do not have a default image.
2+ years member.
I think the power grid may need to change, I don't think any character should be 100% in any main abilities, intelligence, strength, speed etc. Unless the character is omnipotent in that ability. It would be a good way for fans to actually see a big difference between characters. Although doing this would be a ton work.
1+ years member.
There is something very curious for me is why Captain America have level of 7 and Batman have 10, both are equal only cap have physical advantage but Batman technological advantage will repay his lack of physical condition. Both must have equal level.
1+ years member.
Add statics to spider-man Noir
He's more powerful and durable than original spidey but slower and not much Intellect like him, but still at high speed and great intelligence for a 1930 spider-man. Also he is 2inch taller and 15lbs heavier (he have green eyes not hazel) than his original counterpart.
2+ years member.
There are statistics not accurate something i have tried to make Galactus aware of.
Some statistics have actuelly been changed and of course its a lot of work handling a site like this. I have a subject called
"The most powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics".
This hierarki system is of course universal and inclued all superheroes and characters living in those worlds.
Some characters are overrated others underrated.
Batman is a Peak Human with the maximum statistics possible for that Origin.
Captain America is above Peak Human and got statistics above maximum human.
Black Panther is a Low Level Metahuman and also got statistics above maximum Human.
Batman is overrated because of popularity for the character.
The Overall power statistic should be about the opposite Batman 8, Captain America 9 or 10, Black Panther 10 or 11.
Also if there are questions read my Most Powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics.
1+ years member.
Goku needs update because his new forms in Dragon ball super. Speed 100 Durability 100 height 175 cm and 62 kg
Spider-man's durability and power are a way too high
Also Batman's strength is way too much. he should be at 453 kg or 1000 lbs max
Add new characters like Super Mario, Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Robocop, Link from Zelda
2+ years member.
And give Captain America and Black Panther 100 intellect. Because Captain America is as smart as a human can get and Black Panther is in the 8 smartest people in the world
2+ years member.
Nurf Batman to where he isnt stronger than Captain America. So many Batman fanboys out there
2+ years member.
...and when there are new characters added!
2+ years member.
Having alerts when there are updates on the characters' score.
2+ years member.
I mean, it says Captain America is as smart as a human could be and Batman is a human and his intellect is at 100. I just dont get that at all. And where does it say that Captain America hasent spent time achieving genius level intellect?
2+ years member.
@SirSpidey Captain America Has mental potential to be a genius although he has never spent time achieving this.
2+ years member.
Let us add are favorite superpowers to are profiles.
2+ years member.
Give Captain America:
- 100 Intellect
- 28 strength

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net