Is Batman the best hero

Created by Jongensoden, 7 mo 26 d ago.

Yes or not

Comments

DevyEZ
DevyEZ 7 mo 4 d
Is Batman the best hero
Everyone has their own opinion, but for me Superman will forever be the greatest superhero.
Last edited: 7 mo 4 d ago.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 4 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
yes here are some better reasons
1. Amazing Games (Arkham Games)
2. Amazing Movies (Dark Knight and Begins)
3. Best Villains ever (Bane and Joker)
4. His Sacrifce for the greater good
5. Courage
6. Determination
7. Convicton
8. He's Human
9. His Intelligence
10. DanCo ok I'm Joking because I Like DanCo, Okay here's my final reason: He's was more Successful than guys like Superman
show 2 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 4 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Also relatable gives Motivation has Will power
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 4 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
yeah, that's 1 reason, i kinda said it when i said courage and intelligence
Wic23
Wic23 7 mo 4 d
Is Batman the best hero
I wouldn't say the best by a lot but definitely not one that should be ignored.
plaidcoolflyer
plaidcoolflyer 7 mo 7 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Batman is not the best superhero, Batman is the CREEPIEST superhero.
HeroicSacrifice123
Is Batman the best hero
No. It's fine to say he is, we all have opinions, but here is why he is low on my list. One is that he is just out for revenge, seeing as his parents were killed and all. Next is how his stories play out. I am really tired of the 'With prep time, Batman makes X to beat Y," or, "He beat Superman and the Justice League." The amount of plot armor he gets is ridiculous. It's so strong that his leg doesn't shatter against the Hulk when kicking him in a Marvel and DC crossover. Because of this, in every hypothetical battle, fanboys always bring up these feats, which can be deduced to his plot armor or simply having everything rigged in his favor. People think he is just too good to beat, and he is unstoppable with prep time. But guess what? Batman, bloodlusted, armed with kryptonite weapons, lasted THREE SECONDS against Superman in one of the comics. He always wins in the comics. He shouldn't, but at the end of the day, it's usually the tastes of the writers rather than their logic that plays out, and Batman does impossible things that ruin the story. He's just an overly rich, brooding 'hero' that should be arrested for child endangerment.
Thanks for hearing me out.
show 4 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 6 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
He is not out for revenge he don't want People to feel the same like him prep time Batman is bs i agree it's overused without prep Batman is still powerfull Marvel VS dc is not even canon and Batman did many amazing things without prep lol Batman has a very good heart
HeroicSacrifice123
Is Batman the best hero
But Batman's 'amazing things' that you said are non-canon, as you said, and most non-canon comics are full of BS.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 1 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Batmans amazing things have nothing to do with marvel vs dc ok
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 1 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
There's a point to be made that Batman is as insane as the Joker he's just on the opposite side of the spectrum
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
yes! here are some reasons
1. Because He's Batman
2. Because He's Batman
3. Because He's Batman
4. Because He's Batman
5. Because He's Batman
6. Because He's Batman
7. Because He's Batman
8. Because He's Batman
9. Because He's Batman
10. Because He's Batman
show 5 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
1. **** off with that dead meme
2. **** off with that dead meme
3. **** off with that dead meme
4. **** off with that dead meme
5. **** off with that dead meme
6. **** off with that dead meme
7. **** off with that dead meme
8. **** off with that dead meme
9. **** off with that dead meme
10. **** off with that dead meme
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
i was joking
i was just copying DanCo's Description of his 5 reasons batman is the best superhero video
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
Never! I like DanCo
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
There are better reasons Batman is the best hero
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 7 mo 19 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
i know, i just want to say these reasons because 1 of DanCo's Description of his 5 reasons why batman is the best video, 2 by making fun jokes, 3 it's more fun
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 21 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
I'd say Batman's the 2nd best hero ever. Superman will always be #1
show 1 reply
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 7 mo 6 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
Fax, superman is the best superhero for me
Last edited: 7 mo 6 d ago.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
7 year member
Who is the best hero is like asking who is the most beautiful woman. The answer lies with each individual. Having said that, Batman is a solid candidate for best hero.
show 2 replies
Bane333
Bane333 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
@MakeMineMarvel
Agreed.
Bane333
Bane333 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
@MakeMineMarvel
Also! Check your messages.
Mxyzptlk
Mxyzptlk 7 mo 26 d
Is Batman the best hero
Obviously yes , he is the best
show 4 replies
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
7 year member
For you younger folks, if you had only been around a few decades ago when the Batman television show aired... While it did not last real long, it aired twice a week and was a massive craze for a while. The first episode each week ended in a cliffhanger, with Batman and Robin facing death at the hands of their foe. The second episode then showed how they escaped and defeated their adversary. What was so funny, is what the announcer said at the end of an episode. He always urged us not to miss the next showing and he said " same Bat time, the same Bat channel".
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Yes those good times
Akephalos
Akephalos 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
For a moment there @MakeMineMarvel I tought you were writting about the Live Action serials that debuted at 1943 and 1949, that I unironically absolutely adore.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 21 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
@MakeMineMarvel Are you talking about Adam West's show?
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 26 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
No. The most admirable thing about him is that's he's human but he does things which humans shouldn't be able to do constantly. He's beaten meta humans before but many people forget he has to cheat to win
show 12 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 26 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Most things he did are without prep and are impossible for a real human. Batman has one of the greatest willpower of dc
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 26 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
He almost always prepares for fights with his villains before hand. He almost never just goes into a fight head on without a plan. While you can say that's being smart it's also not technically a fair win either.
He shouldn't do things that normal humans can't do. He should still be limited by his humanity otherwise it's PIS
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 26 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
He don't préparé against every one and he did many things with his strength durability etc wich are impossible for a regular human
Jakcj
Jakcj 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
When does he even cheat? Those gadgets are apart of Batman's utility. That's not called cheating if you wanted to point that one out. Batman also beat metahumans because he's mastered almost every single martial art in the world. It's not PIS also because not that Batman goes with a plan all the damn time. Though if Batman was to go with a plan that doesn't make it PIS because it's like saying. Anticipating what's going happen it's not called cheating because some anticipation can be wrong for Batman but that's why he has backup plans or something like that
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
If Batman's doing thigns that ordinary humans can't do then that's bad writing and it ruins Batman's character. What makes him so cool is that he's still human with no powers at the end of the day. It's brains not brawn that save the day.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
@Jakcj He has to cheat to stand a chance. You think he can casually just beat down people like Bane, Mr Freeze or Superman without any prep? Most meta humans he beats aren't because of his martial arts skills, it's because he's planned ahead. It's PIS if he suddenly does things he physically shouldn't be able to.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
I'd say Batman's the 2nd greatest hero. Superman will always be #1
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Is that why Batman almost killed killer croc without prep and beated bane without prep and did solo his Rogue gallery without prep is that why he can lift 500 kg and beat Solomon grundy in h2h is that why Batman survived getting stabbed in his eyes and chests is that why Batman survived hellfire is that why Batman knows magic
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
That proves my point. Batman shouldn't be able to do that at all. No one ever assumes Robin can take out people like Superman but with Batman it's somehow a question. That's PIS
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 25 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
He should be able to do that he is not just a man he is a peak human and he does it consistently so...
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 7 mo 21 d
Is Batman the best hero
1 year member
A human can't do that no matter how hard they trained.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 7 mo 21 d
Is Batman the best hero
2 year member
Im not talking about beating superman but Batman know every fighting style and can lift 500 kg and he almost killed killer croc without prep