I'm starting another YouTube Channel! - AkhilPDX

A General topic created by AkhilPDX

Hey guys! I hope you've all had a great summer, but as it draws to an end, it's time to start a new academic year for all the students, and probably just another day of work for all of you guys who have a jobs, but as I start a new school year, I also am going to start a new YouTube channel which will involve versus videos like a lot of other channels, however, I'll personally try to make it better than most of them, but that'll take time; however, as a positive side-note, since it'll start small like ANY other YouTube channel, it'll also give me more time to listen to personal recommendations for videos, or tips in general about how to make my research or channel better, so please, please, please....I'll need all the support I can get in terms of what videos you'd like to see, what verses you want to see me explore, or you know, how to make my channel better, so definitely be sure to check that out. For now, I'm still coming up with a name.

Comments

MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 14 h 16 m
6 year member
Best wishes for much success with your new channel.
Comment deleted.
show 1 replies
jongensoden
2 year member
Akhil studios is a good name
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 11 d
2 year member
Video Schedule (as of now, there might be changes):

1. Intro to my channel - It'll involve the types of videos I'll be doing, how the channel will work, comments, feedback, and recommendations of how to get them to me. I might even start a new Instagram account where I just post actual video stuff instead of my personal life and how to get that. You know, all that kind of stuff. I might go over a policy of how I might deal with negative comments and that sort of stuff.
-
2. Dimensional Scaling- This will deal with dimensional scaling and powerscaling in general and how I specifically will use it when determining a character's power level. This might go over the differences of Attack Potency and Destructive Capability as well as area of affect. I'll go over how I'll measure speed (which will be two ways) and strength and physicality and how I'll measure versatility / hax. I'll go over dimensions in general from different verses including Marvel, DC, Dragon Ball, Star Wars and anything else someone might want. It'll start out small from like, planetary and then it'll get up to infinite dimensional and beyond dimensional which will be more in-depth because a lot of people might not understand that too well.
-
3. Green Lantern VS Nova - This is just going to be a battle video, so you guys will see me analyze these characters with info from the power-scaling video to ultimately see who comes out on top. I'm currently doing a lot of research on both and I can guarantee this will be a CLOSE but really fun fight so see you guys there. Definitely post who you think will win and why under this comment :)
-
4. Marvel Cosmology - TBD
-
5. DC Cosmology - TBD
jongensoden
2 year member
I Will advertise your channel on my channel just for you
jongensoden
2 year member
to let you see i really apologize i will advertise and support your channel
show 1 replies
jongensoden
2 year member
Btw i heard you said the adress was fake hmm that is weird because im sure it's real either way i apologize i can send you a private message
Last edited: 11 d ago.
ManofPower
1 year member
This is going to be great! Is this the thing you needed my help with to write? (Is this going to be interfering with Death Battle?)
show 1 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 12 d
2 year member
It won't interfere with Chaotic Crisis.
jongensoden
2 year member
Akhil im sorry i swear it i apologize i should not have done that i hope the message gets deleted so nobody sees i apologize so much
Dark_Wing
This better be where you explain how TOAA is omnipotent.
show 28 replies
ManofPower
1 year member
Lol, @Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
I mean he'd better give a good reason for thinking TOAA is omnipotent after the mountain of lore that says otherwise.
ManofPower
1 year member
True, That is very true. Empty Hand wrote an entire debunk on Akhil's claim.
It made me question if Jehovah (Christian God, since you know I'm christian) was omnipotent
Dark_Wing
And @AkhilPDX is afraid of @EmptyHand. And the more I learn about you the more I wonder if I've met you in person.
jongensoden
2 year member
why do you think god is not omnipotent and why was he is immortal he was always here and is still here maybe he is not omnipotent in christianity but in islam he is
ManofPower
1 year member
@Jon I said it made me question. God is omnipotent in Christianity,
Have you ever been in Florida, Tennessee or Georgia? @Dark_Wing
Last edited: 12 d ago.
_Holy_Joe_
2 year member
@ManofPower & @Dark_Wing You know The Presence isn't omnipotent either.

If he is, he wouldn't have died nor admitted this.
ManofPower
1 year member
I know @Holy_Joe, honestly no one in fiction can be omnipotent.
Presence is actually stronger than OAA if you do proper scaling (Which I do not know how to do)
Dark_Wing
@HolyJoe we got it. @MoP yes I've been in all of those states. And how is The Presence stronger than TOAA?
jongensoden
2 year member
no the presence is omnipotent
ManofPower
1 year member
A guy scaled Presence for me @Dark_Wing, I'll shoe you too him when you get Discord whenever
ManofPower
1 year member
What part of the states were you in @Wing?
Dark_Wing
1: okay
2: I can't remember :D
3: which branch of Christianity are you in?
_Holy_Joe_
2 year member
Okay, @Jon. If he IS omnipotent, how come he can't kill The Great Evil Beast?
Dark_Wing
Because god created a wall he couldn't destroy,
_Holy_Joe_
2 year member
And what wall would that be?
Dark_Wing
_Holy_Joe_
2 year member
Ha-ha-ha...very funny, Wing. I'm sure people are just laughing their a**es and heads off right now.
Dark_Wing
Joking aside that was a take on the question "can God create a rock that he can't lift"
jongensoden
2 year member
he never created that wall and where does it say he cant destroy it going by your logic it would mean because god dont destroy every human he is not omnipotent
jongensoden
2 year member
if you would say can god create another god this matter is impossible, because if the other one was a god, it would not be possible to create him. To assume that he can be a god and be created is impossible.
Dark_Wing
Unless he creates a god (lowercase g) like Thor or Zeus.
jongensoden
2 year member
for the rock The power of god which is undoubtedly absolute and unlimited is connected to things that are rationally possible, not things that are rationally impossible. No matter how absolute and limitless His power, it must still remain within the bounds of possibility, and it is not connected to irrationalities. This is not a limitation of it. In order to clarify this point everything you create you are able to move otherwise you cant create it
jongensoden
2 year member
except those are no real gods because a god has no beginning he will always exist and will always exist
ManofPower
1 year member
I'm bapticostal @Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Oh, then I guess I don't know you.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 12 d
2 year member
1) @Dark_Wing Yes, I will do a video on that. Three according to what I'm planning so far, but my first one will just be explaining the Marvel cosmology so it won't go too in-depth in terms of omnipotence. Second one will most likely not be about TOAA either but fictional omnipotence in general, and the third one will involve TOAA.
2) @jongensoden There is almost nothing you can do to make me forgive you.
3) @ManofPower I will debunk whatever debunks come my way. If you want to debunk something, debunk it under a comment please.
jongensoden
2 year member
I just want to say i apologize