Searching...

if you could be a starwars character and could create your own look and stuff, how would you it

Created by Hurricano, 1 y 11 mo 14 d ago.

Name:
Allies:
Which Side would you be on
Height
weight
Build
where are you from
What fighting style would you use
and
how would you custom you lightsaber

Comments

Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 y 11 mo 9 d
if you could be a starwars character and could create your own look and stuff, how would you it
61 months member
Name: My real name
Allies: Tyrannus
Which Side would you be on: Jedi Order
Height: 5ft 11
weight: Dunno
Build: average
Where are you from: Serenno
What fighting style would you use: Makashi
how would you custom you lightsaber: Like this
SuperSomebody
SuperSomebody 1 y 11 mo 13 d
36 months member
Name: Quandale Dingle
Allies: Bingleton Wigglesmith, DInglesmith III
Side: Jedi
6 feet tall and 150 lbs.
I'm from Earth.
Cobra Kai or smth.
I'd customize my lightsaber brown.
Hurricano
Hurricano 1 y 11 mo 13 d
68 months member
Name: Ra Leviticus Von Tera (Birth Name)
Allies: when he was a Sith he went by Darth Conqueror, when he was Jedi, he went by the Master Leviticus, but currently he is a bounty hunter/Mercenary and goes by Ra Tera the headhunter
He was born throw the dark side and raised by an old man who prep and kids and teens to become soldiers for the dark side Ra tera was raised and trained into become a Sith lord he later became Darth Conqueror after slaying and Conqueror an entire planet before the age of 24, after a few years on the dark side, he lost his memory and was token into the jedi order and after a few years become a jedi master under the name Master Leviticus, After feeling that he missing something, he had a mind sweep, learning of his past and conflict between jedi and Sith he we crazy and moved to a desert planet where he stayed for years, after a while he became content with his life, wanting to service good but still wanting to be paid for it he become a mercenary/bounty hunter for hire under the name Ra Tera the headhunter there a lot more to his story but Hes been on both side of the force and now is a bounty hunter
H&W:6'3/234lbs, Build: Muscular
He is skilled in all seven forms, but he is more of a heavy and deadly fighter and realize on the force a lot but is still amazing combatant
Orange Crystal, His lightsaber is used kind of like a Samari style sword he can also extend the blade for range attacks,
During his Sith time, He used a Darth Maul Style Lightsaber
Jedi, he used Dual Green Lightsabers