Hood (Simple) Narrations

Starter: Soulcollecter57

This is a forum where I will narrate/ retell a story from literally anything suggested by you guys, but use slang throughout and explain it as simple as possible, if no one reads them I don't really care, I'll just do it for fun, anyways hope you enjoy.

Replies

2+ years member.
Next Story: House of M: Genesis
Aight, so dis was the first suggested story so I'm be real and tell this mother f***a. Alright the s*** start off with ol' chick Wanda on the island knows as Genosha, run by Charles "Hot Wheels" Xavier and Magnetic N****, and s***. Now Xavier been putting dis hoe in check for a minute, and he talking to Magnetic N**** like, "damn, this chick training my juices bruh." He look at his a** goofy like then walk off like a b****. Eric thinking, damn, I knew I shouldn't had drop this n****s on they heads when dey was lil. Xavier thinking, dis b**** too crazy and call up the squad, and they at the Avengers crib talking bout what they gonna do wit dis crazy little shorty. Emma frozen nips like s*** might as well kill er' a**, and that patriotic n**** Steve like, nah calm her down wit some good, good, but then the rest of the X-Men like, if n****s find out about this it's a wrap. Then the homie Logan, like f*** all yall n**** I'm killing this crazy a** b**** my damn self. So ere one like f*** it let's head to the trap, and take off to Genosha. Quicksilver, that little ease dropping snitch a** n**** over hear it and like pops, they tryina kill my sis, then his emotional a** start sobbing n' s*** and right when the squad pull up wit they gats, n****s start vanishing, leaving that friendly neighborhood a** n**** Pete and then see this bright a** light and thinking he bout ta see old uncle dead a*** Ben, but sometin' else happen.
End of Part-1
1+ years member.
So boom I got to The titan Tower or what ever and I saw robin. So I'm like heyyyyyyyyyyy ya N**** still hiring. So sis looked at me like "Who TF is this black kid" So I'm like robin it's me. This boy still looking at me confuse. So you know me I walked right past his skinny a** and went up stairs. Ight so boom I this Green lizard looking ass N**** and was like "N**** You sick?" He like "No dude I'm chill" I said "I said n**** you looked dilll a** pickle." So boom I saw this pale skin which right. So I'm like hey sis. She gonna have the nerves the audacity to roll her eyes at me like she got a problem. So I said "Girl ain't no need to be rude with your synthetic a** weave" sis had the nerve to speak in tongues or something and lift her hands up pointing at me. I'm like "sis wassup" long story short I work at Sears now.
2+ years member.
XD, that ending though.
2+ years member.
No, but being raised on the streets and being surrounded by black people my whole life, having 4 black step brothers, 3 black step sisters, and a black step dad, I've gained respect and earned what they call the N card, now I know of it's disrespectful origin and everything but this all meant to be a large joke (there are 2 version the joking manner used all of the time, and then the racist manner), and I don't wish to offend anyone but if someone is offended than I will reframe from using it. A word can not be given a definite value on whether or not it is racist, the N word is derived from the Spanish word Negro meaning Black in Spanish, the word is only given meaning by the how the user is applying it, any thing could be considered an offensive word but it can also be used in a non offensive manner. You and your friends call each other b**** and stuff like that all of the time but it is not used in an offensive way but in a joking manner, a word means what you want it to, the definition of racist is to discriminate by the color of someone's skin, beliefs, or orientation in a disrespectful manner. I very rarely used the word unless it is on something like this or with my friends joking with each other. But like I said if anyone found offence to this word I apologize and will not use it again in the future while on this site.
Anything? How about House of M 😁? Or Infinity War?
Or Death, Death of the Endless and Thanos, being in a love triangle
2+ years member.
I will do all of these eventually, after I finish the Star Wars one I promise. (I'm surprised all of you guys are into this).
Lol, we should, it seems interesting. And do House of M first, of course, after you finish Star Wars
2+ years member.
First Story: Star Wars Episode: 4: A New Hope
Aight, so we start off with dis little baddie princess chick named Leia, and she on this little big a** spaceship thang right, and then this big o' Star Destroyer fly in and s*** chasing they a**. So Leia knowing this put this message thing inside my N**** R2-D2 and then he and that punk ass C-3PO escape on a pod or whateva. But before that these busta' a** storm troopers come brealing down the door and start clapping diese sad ass rebel n****s and they a**es run off all pussy like. So they go after em' a kill they a**, so they find Leia hiding away a s*** while Vader choke out this captain Antilles dude, tryina' find the stolen plans for the giant space titty, I mean Death Star. He ain't no snitch but Vader don't play that s*** and bro dead, meanwhile Leia shot one of dem n****s and the other stuns her a**. The droids take off in they pod and Leia locked up on the space tit... I mean Death Star. It transitions over to the main homie Luke Skywalker staring at the two suns and s*** on some daydream stuff, when aunt Berew and uncle Owen, tell his a** come eat and drink that nasty looking blue milk s*** and he talkin' bout joining the rebel alliance like his squad did, but they wasn't haven none a' that. Around that same time R2 and C-3PO get bot-napped by these little hoodlum a** dudes called Jawas. So they in the pin and then arrive at Luke's crib to be sold.
End of Part-1
1+ years member.
F****** beautiful, but I must ask, are you black? Because if you're not you shouldn't be saying the N word.
2+ years member.
So to continue, after they sold and ere thang, Luke take them in the crib and wash they nasty a**es. R2 on that weird s*** and start playing the message from Leia fine a** and she talking bout' Obi Wan "the pussy slayer* Kenobi. Luke over here like s*** tryina' slide (nasty a** n*****, but it's cool he don't know it's his fam yet). He sleepen' and s*** and R2 like this n**** house stank I'm out dis b****, C-3PO being the b**** a** n**** he is like nah dawg I staying her'. R2 take off anyways and C-3PO follow his a** and they in the middle of no f****** where, when Luke wake up a realize they gone, and he ain't tryina' get his a** beat so he take off in his whip and try to find these metallic n****s and head home. He do find em' but then he get dropped by these sand n****s and laid out, they out of nowhere OG Kenobi pop up and tell em' back the f*** up, they take off and he snatch up Luke a** and the two droids and take them back to his little a** hut. They in there chillin' right and Luke find his daddy's saber and his dumba** start playing with it, Obi like sit you baby a** down n**** and speak. And Luke show him Leia recording and Obi like aight n**** but we need a ship first. But Luke like nah dawg, I gotta' head to the crib and when he get's there his house all shot up, and his family burnt (almost forgot that part) anyways they head to the slums trying to find a pilot and s*** but get stopped by some more busta' a** storm troopers, OG Kenobi hit em' with that Jedi swag and they back up, and make they way to the cantina.
End of Part-2
2+ years member.
Right before they get there, the homie Han Solo sittin' at the table with this goof a** n**** Greedo and he work for Jabba "big pimp" The Hut, and telling Solo he gotta pay up, he like no homie he gotta make a deposit at this broken a** ATM and he don't fell like doing that so they shoot at each other and Greedo get clapped and Han dodge that b**** smooth as f***. A little bit after Luke and them show up and run into the pig looking n**** named Evaza and he talking reckless and they don't play that s*** and his arm get cut off, he on the floor crying like n**** why you tripping? He's ignored and they meet up with Han and Chewy. They talkin' bout how they need someone to pilot them, and Han like "I'ma' need them bands first homie" so they work out a deal 50% now, 50% when they get there, he like cool. Somebody snitched on Luke and as everyone getting the Millennium Falcon but then more of these busta' a** storm troopers start blasting at em' but they escape real quick. Back on the space titty, Leia out here talking to that hoe a** n**** Tarkin and he like I'm a blow up you planet, she yelling and s*** then the homie actually blow it up, and made her watch, now that's some f***ed up s*** and then send her a** back in the pin. So the squad rollin' through space, when they see the space tit... I mean Death Star, and one of they stupid a**es like that's just a moon wit' a trap house, and then OG Kenobi like, nah dumb n**** it's a space station. They get a little too close and are sucked in to it. They on that sneak s***, Han like I got you my n**** I've hid from the feds before. Then here come some mo' busta' a** storm troopers who get clapped up real quick and then Han and Luke still they designer, Gucci armor and pretend to arrest Chewy, while OG Kenobi sneak out the back.
End of Part-3
2+ years member.
After some walking and s*** they arrive at the cell where that sexy little thang Leia is in and they walk in the door, and at first she think it's some mo' busta' a** storm troopers, and then she realize they are there to help, so they try to escape, but this time there is some a dose busta' a** storm troopers and they start bustin' so seeing no other option they jump in the trash shoot, Leia like nah n**** I just got my hair did but she jump in anyway, then they splash into this nasty dodo a** water. At the same time OG Kenobi turn down the power on the gravity thing that pulled them in. So they in there and the walls start closing on them (they also killed this stank a** snake thing but that's not important) R2 gotta' save they dumb a**es and C-3PO b****ing like the punk n**** he is and start panicking. They are almost killed but saved just in time. Elsewhere OG Kenobi run into that dark a** n**** Vader and he like, aight then squad up, the two start scrappin' and while this is happening the rest of the squad running to the ship being chased by these busta' a** storm troopers and Luke see his homie OG Kenobi get killed by Vader, he crying and s*** Han, like come yo b**** a** on. They all take off and are heading for the rebel base on Yavin 4 and Han trina' slid on the low. They finally arrive and tell everyone about the space titty, I mean Death Star. (I almost forgot, they get chased by some more busta a** storm troopers and almost trapped by this scary a** space worm but that ain't important either.)
End of Part-4
2+ years member.
They all talking and s***, and after coming up with a plan they get strapped and ready to go. Han about to bounce and everything, then Luke walk up to him talking hella s***, Han like whatever n**** and take off anyway. So everyone on they way to the space titty so they can blow it up real quick. They arrive but are meet by some mo' busta' a** storm troopers and they having a war n' s*** and then Vader pop up on some G shit and start blasting n****s Luke making his way to the hatch that is suppose to destroy the space titty. He is almost there when Vader pull up with two busta' a** storm troopers and right before they blow up Luke, Han saves him on some sniper Kodak s*** taking them out with one shot, and Vader sent flying away. Luke's ship is all f***ed up and can't target the hatch without it. That's when OG Kenobi hit em' up with some use the force type s***, (oh I forgot to mention he trained his a** a little while back during Part-3) and he actually hits that mug. After the space tit... I mean Death Star blows up they back at the rebel base and celebrating. Leia gives Han and Luke they medals and then kisses both of them (ain't that some thot s***) and then that dun, dun, du dun s*** start plying and that's the end.
What did you guys think? Which part was your favorite? The next one I do House of M will probably be up tomorrow so stay tuned.
1+ years member.
Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Super Girl, She Hulk, and Umar orgy (Haha, lets see you narrate this, I'm so sorry 😂, if you wanna get really weird add in Hulk)
1+ years member.
Okay, I really want to see that now.
2+ years member.
Ya'll asses nasty. XD
1+ years member.
Let's keep it PG
1+ years member.
Yeah, it should be posted on FanFiction.com and then be animated into a hentai, I would throw ALL of my money at it then.
1+ years member.
Lionman and Cheetah going to the store to buy some full cream milk and shit, but the employees there don't like cat people.
1+ years member.
Stop dodging me.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net