Searching...

Cosmology respect thread

Created by EmptyHand, 3 y 1 mo 15 d ago.

respect any verses cosmology, make sure to state what verse you're giving respect to in your comments, also make sure to not post multiple comments of the same verse, just type out 1 comment with scans and then if you find more reply to that comment with more scans

Comments

Salen1110
Salen1110 4 mo 10 d
Cosmology respect thread
7 months member
Ben 10 cosmology
show 5 replies
Salen1110
Salen1110 4 mo 10 d
Cosmology respect thread
7 months member
In Ben 10 universe it stated not only there's multiverse but omniverses

No! Now I see the universe for what it is: We are all dust, bound by one enormous, universal force. No, not universal, not even multiversal, this omniversal force continues forever, in every direction through every reality. My lust for power, my jealousy of Azmuth, it isn't just evil, ultimately; it's pointless. I could never truly destroy you. You would only have not been not unexistent in what could have not now been the past, present, and partial future. To tear down and destroy is of no consequence or quality; to create is divine.
ULTIMATE ALBEDO

The Cosmos, also known as the Omniverse is the total sum of space-time, comprised of all realities ranging from universes to dimensions to timelines. The number of realities are infinite.

Salen1110
Salen1110 4 mo 10 d
Cosmology respect thread
7 months member
Also the null void confirms to be infinite in size

And there's also timestream

The timestream was first mentioned by Professor Paradox in Paradox.

Through direct travel in the timestream, one can appear anywhere in space and time.

Indirect travel through the timestream is possible with the creation of shortcuts like portals or through teleportation, as is the case with Professor Paradox, Chronosapiens, technology like time machines and in some cases through magic.

Constant shifts in the branching timestream occurs and time travelers can end up in another past, present and future timeline and travel into cross time making time travel tricky business.

History can be changed and rewritten in the timestream. Time wars had been fought over the timestream.

Ben 10 also connected with other cartoon network show

The Alternate Timelines are parallel versions of history throughout the cosmos. The Reboot Continuity and the Classic Continuity are part of a greater Cartoon Network multiverse
Here's the map