Captain Marvel Trailer

Starter: TheNemianLion

Category: Movies / Television

So I saw the trailer for the recent 'Captain Marvel' and I have to say, it was the corniest, blandest, the most mind-numbingly boring trailer I have ever watched, if the movie is anything like the trailer, and I should hope not, this will be the WORST MCU movie to date, because this trailer made Thor The Dark World look like a 5-STAR movie, the Captain Marvel Trailer, made The Dark World look like a cinematic masterpiece.

Replies

2+ years member.
If what I said is gibberish, Hawkinz, then tell me what's not? I'm not the most educated person in the world but I bet you're not much more than me. Didn't you hear about the rumour about Michael B Jordan replacing Henry Cavill as Superman, with many fans outraged at Superman becoming black? Why is it that those fans weren't similarly outraged by Wonder Woman, a Greek goddess who is one of the few comic book characters not created by Jews, being portrayed by an Israeli actress with a bad English accent, defaming my Greek nation as a regressive barbaric Middle Eastern country? Because there was the most awful premise ever at Batman VS Superman, with such an obvious waste of potential for Batman and Superman and a terrible Lex Luthor that made Wonder Woman look good, although she was not. I also think the solo Wonder Woman film was a mediocre one, not as bad as Batman VS Superman in order to give hope for an almost ruined beloved franchise, but not good enough to be embraced if it wasn't for the first ever Wonder Woman film after Superman and Batman being disgraced. I think only Bruce Willis as Lex Luthor and an awesome Supergirl could save the franchise.
It was a bland trailer but I'm not too concerned about it. Just hoping for a great film and the MCU always delivers most of the time.
2+ years member.
Thor The Dark World, Ironman 3, Ironman 2, all decent films, all of their trailers I was excited for.
trailer was trash but who knows,, movie could be good have to wait and see, keep an open mind guys
1+ years member.
1.Thor The Dark World was good.
2.Stop acting like this is a DCEU movie.
3.The movie hasn't even come out yet, and that was only the first trailer. So shut up @TheNemianLion
1+ years member.
How exactly is anyone acting like it's a DCEU movie?
1+ years member.
He said it was bad, and Batman V Superman and Justice League were bad.
1+ years member.
That doesn't make it a DCEU movie. And those are just your opinion. Personally, I thought Justice League was good.
2+ years member.
1. Lol, no it wasn't

2. So every movie that is bad fits in the DCEU? I remember Man Of Steel being good and Wonder Woman being Great... Plaid logic lol!

3. I know the movie hasn't come out yet... That's why I said I'd watch it with an open mind... "So I will be going to see the Captain Marvel movie, with an open mind, just as I watched the trailer with an open mind, this is my opinion, I pray to Allah that the movie is nothing like the trailer was, because if so, it\'ll be ACTUAL GAR-BAGE!"

4. Also, Mr plaid... Who even are you? Up into five minutes ago I didn't even know you EXISTED! XD
1+ years member.
@TheNemianLion
1. Dark World was good.
2. I didn't say every DCEU movie was bad. I left out Man Of Steel and Wonder Woman.
3. Every MCU movie and show except Iron Fist and Inhumans was great. Certified Fresh Tomatoes. Although Spider-Man Homecoming could've done better.
4. We've talked before, don't act all surprised.
1+ years member.
@LordTracer To each his own.
2+ years member.
1. How so? Quality wise, plot-wise, visual wise, soundtrack wise, tell me how it was a good movie.

2. No, you didn't, you said "Stop acting like this is a DCEU movie" So you can hold this L and keep it, you didn't exclude anything from that broad selection, so you basically insinuated that all bad movies come from the DCEU

3. No, not every MCU movie was great, there were some decent movies, such as Thor The Dark World, you have yet to prove otherwise

4. I've talked to cashiers at the grocery store, that doesn't mean I know them bro or can remember them, honestly, who are yoi?
2+ years member.
The trailer wasn't very good but my favorite part is where she goes Binary, but serious, Carol being the most powerful character is an insult to Thor, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, and Doctor Strange, mostly Thor since they made him so powerful in Infinity War. They shouldn't throw it away, but I'll give the movie a chance, because it involves aliens 😀
1+ years member.
Honestly, the trailer wasn't good, but I'm still very excited for this movie. And if the movie isn't good, I can at least stare at Brie Larson during it. Also, Nick Fury and Phil Coulson are in it, so that's a plus.
2+ years member.
As I said, I'm open-minded for this movie, but I don't think I'll be watching it more than once, because usually in the trailers they pick the best moments out of the movies and every shot in the trailer was god awful, so I hope that's not an indication of the movie, Captain Marvel should take a page out of the Lion King's book and the trailer should have been the opening to the movie and have it as a colourful beautiful spectacle about the Kree Empire.
1+ years member.
I hope it comes out BEFORE Avengers 4. I don't want it to be like the DCEU when they had Wonder Woman after Dawn Of Justice and Aquaman after Justice League. Black Panther was different, it talked about Civil War.
1+ years member.
One of the best Marvel movie trailers, in my opinion. Yeah, I know you are biased against Carol, but give her a chance. The actress seems charismatic and charming, she is also good looking. Plus, that last scene where her eyes glow was just mindblowing.
1+ years member.
She's pretty but I wouldn't say she's charming. But hey, to each his own.
2+ years member.
I am not biased against the Captain Marvel character, I watched the trailer with an open mind, I hated it, and I'm stating my opinion, simple as that, I found her voice childish and annoying too, Brie Larson's forehead is bigger than you are and she has a square head, she ain't that pretty, lol. AHHH!!! SOME CGI EFFECTS ARE MIND BLOWING! it wasn't that impressive lol!
2+ years member.
How old are you? Did you really think Carol Danvers really punched an old woman. That was obviously a shape-shifting Skrull in disguise, whose real form is shown just before that moment you mentioned in the trailer. But I agree with you that Brie Larson will destroy the Marvel franchise. She is a Freemason who is promoted since childhood who is some lame that she is probably intended to promote her DC counterpart Supergirl, in order to polarize the fandom to prevent it from realizing that both film series are following the same SJW (Social Justice Warrior) agenda instead of being a modern version of Greek mythology like they were supposed to be. I was horrified to learn that Loki became a tranny and Hela had a same-sex marriage. That's not progressive, that's gross! It's like if Thor is neo-Nazi vote for him no matter how low is his intelligence or respect for democracy, instead of an intelligent but pervert Loki. The wise Odin knew something. Does not Donald Trump look like Thor a little bit? SPOILER ALERT! In Ragnarok, the third Thor movie, Thor got a haircut by Stan Lee. It was like Donald Trump shaving the head of Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 23, which was a spectacle that promoted a ridiculous businessman as a cultural icon similar to his political rival Barack Obama, who looks like a fake imitation of ex-wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
2+ years member.
"How old are you? Did you really think Carol Danvers really punched an old woman. That was obviously a shape-shifting Skrull in disguise, whose real form is shown just before that moment you mentioned in the trailer"

You're the one who doesn't know how to read, don't ask me how old I am! XD

(By the way, this is an exaggeration joke if you didn't realise, the Captain Marvel trailer was bad, maybe horrible, but not as bad as I'm making it out to be)
2+ years member.
Oh, also! The Skrulls look like King Piccolo! From Dragon Ball Evolution! Marvel can't even be original with their character designs? Really? That's honestly pathetic.
2+ years member.
Skrulls are resembling Malekith, the Dark Elf villain from Dark World, the second Thor film. I agree they were not made well. They should resemble Orks from Warhammer 40K.
2+ years member.
Dude they look more like King Piccolo than Malekith, Malekith looks FANTASTIC in comparison, I remember Warhammer 40K, but my mom never let me play it because we are broke and I'd get obsessed
1+ years member.
Honestly, calling the MCU Skrulls King Piccolo is an insult to the character of Piccolo. More of an insult than Dragon Ball Evolution ever was.
2+ years member.
Obviously I meant Dragon Ball Evolutions King Piccolo, Anime/Manga King Piccolo is daddy.
2+ years member.
(By the way this is a exaggeration joke if you didn't realise, the Captain Marvel trailer was bad, maybe horrible, but not as bad as I'm making it out to be)
2+ years member.
Now I hope my opinion can be respected.

But probably not, I bet you a million dollars that I am going to be flamed for preaching THE HONEST TRUTH!
2+ years member.
In the Captain Marvel trailer, Carol Danvers shows what kind of person she is, bashing an old lady, promoting violence against the elderly, this is disgusting behaviour, and Kevin Feige should know better than to promote such messages in his franchise he is upholding, I blame him for running the MCU into the ground, Avengers 4 will not be anywhere near as good as the third instalment because of Captain Marvel\'s inclusion.
-
Now I believe this is just hidden code, Brie Larson does not have the looks to play such a once beautiful character as Ms Marvel, in fact, I believe this movie is secretly a SQUIRREL GIRL MOVIE! And it\'s going to be hidden until it\'s release, because face it, Brie Larson does have the appearance of a rodent.-So I will be going to see the Captain Marvel movie, with an open mind, just as I watched the trailer with an open mind, this is my opinion, I pray to Allah that the movie is nothing like the trailer was, because if so, it\'ll be ACTUAL GAR-BAGE!
2+ years member.
How old are you? Did you really think Carol Danvers really punched an old woman. That was obviously a shape-shifting Skrull in disguise, whose real form is shown just before that moment you mentioned in the trailer. But I agree with you that Brie Larson will destroy the Marvel franchise. She is a Freemason promoted since childhood who is so lame that she is probably intended to promote her DC counterpart Supergirl, in order to polarize the fandom to prevent it from realizing that both film series are following the same SJW (Social Justice Warrior) agenda instead of being a modern version of Greek mythology like they were supposed to be. I was horrified to learn that Loki became a tranny and Hela had a same-sex marriage. That's not progressive, that's gross! It's like if Thor is neo-Nazi vote for him no matter how low is his intelligence or respect for democracy, instead of an intelligent but pervert Loki. The wise Odin knew something. Does not Donald Trump look like Thor a little bit? SPOILER ALERT! In Ragnarok, the third Thor movie, Thor got a haircut by Stan Lee. It was like Donald Trump shaving the head of Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 23, which was a spectacle that promoted a ridiculous businessman as a cultural icon similar to his political rival Barack Obama, who looks like a fake imitation of ex-wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
1+ years member.
Never seen someone get so triggered by a joke
That was some of the most uneducated gibberish I've ever laid my eyes upon.
2+ years member.
The SJWs are mad! OOOOH!
Lol didn't even know what he was on about. It was random.
2+ years member.
I'm what happens when you combine Eminem, with Gordan Ramsay and Simon Cowell
Wait wait wait you know I was talking about @AndreaVers? That was uneducated random gibberish and he went into some weird topics
2+ years member.
Andreas had some points that were valid.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net