Your top 5 movies

Starter: Galactus

What are your favorite Superhero movies?
Below is my iMDB list of 9's and 8's, no 10's yet :) Ordered by year.
9/10
Superman (1978), Spider-Man 2 (2004), The Dark Knight (2008), X-Men: First Class (2011)
8/10
Superman II (1980), Darkman (1990), Unbreakable (2000), Spider-Man (2002),X-Men 2 (2003), The Incredibles (2004), Batman Begins (2005), Iron Man (2008), Watchmen (2009), Super (2010), Megamind (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Thor (2011), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), The Avengers (2012), Chronicle (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Deadpool (2016), Doctor Strange (2016)

Link: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur25411434/

Replies

wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 50 days ago
1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Incredibles
5. The Avengers
2+ years member.
ag940000
ag940000 50 days ago
1) Captain America: Civil War
2) Spider-Man Homecoming
3) Avengers
4) Dark Knight
5) GOTG 2
X
XC_TF 50 days ago
This is our personal list, right?
1) The Dark Knight - This may not have been the first but it is certainly the one that is not only the perfect example of a serious superhero film but it also crossed genres. It's a crime movie with superheroes that took itself seriously which is something wasn't done. This is how we cross genres superhero films like Guardians of the Galaxy, Logan, Winter Soldier, etc. It also has given us not only a Joker that was new but a super villain so good it influenced the comics.
2) The Avengers - This is one of my favorites. It did something that hasn't been done before or since; it really is the culmination of all of the MCU.
3) Logan - This mostly carries such weight because of the stakes and the history of Jackman as Wolverine and Stewart as Professor X.
4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Not just a good superhero movie but a great movie in general.
5) Spider-Man: Homecoming - Yeah, yeah, I've left off a lot of really great films, Richard Donner's Superman, Deadpool, Batman, X2, and others but Spider-Man is my favorite hero and this is the best Spider-Man movie made.
LordTracer
LordTracer 120 days ago
5: Avengers: Age of Ultron
4: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3: Captain America: Civil War
2: Deadpool
1: Logan
A
aajayunlimited 128 days ago
Also, I used to like the Spiderman original trilogy movies, until I thought about the devil horns gesture and, like I said, he's a good guy. Anything openly satanic like that I will not watch it. I proud to say that I've never read or watched Spawn or Hellboy TV or comic. I don't watch black magic heroes, either.
A
If the movie has a god playing as the hero, then I won't watch it for myself. If I'm watching it with family maybe. Thor I don't plan on watching at all or anything with him in it so long as he's good. All of the Superman movies were coasters and the worst comic book movies that I've ever seen. Green Lantern was very awful, too. Iron Man 1 and 3 were awful, too.
A
Meteor Man cont. I think you'll get a good laugh out of it, though. Think of it as one of those parodies rather than a quality comicbook movie.
A
X-MEN 1, X-MEN 3, Fantastic 4 #1, Blade, and Meteor Man(really cheesy and all that, but it has it's comical moments: look at how dumb Tiny Lister was, the Bruce Lee book scene and that poor boy got blown away, and the part where the man(Faison Love) says the kids been in here playing the hindendu(him comically saying Nintendo) in reaction to Bill Cosby's flipping the channels and using his x-ray vision to watch the TV. He was trying to say that the kids messed the TV up(because the channels were changing seemingly by themselves), but--Bill--was changing them with his powers. Love's part was trying to say that Nintendos mess TVs up and I'm sure some people felt that way, too. That part with Faison Love reminds of when I was a boy and granny used to mispronounce Nintendo; she'd say Nintenna. But, it's not really serviceable as a comic book movie in the true sense of the word, though.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 274 days ago
The Dark Knight will always be at the top of my list for all of comic book movies, but I would have to put The Avengers at the top for just Marvel movies.
2+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 274 days ago
@SirSpidey: No, that just my list of top superhero movies. Pick any movie you like best.
10+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 274 days ago
Are we supposed to pick from the ones above?
1+ years member.