Who has the coolest OC creation?

Starter: DarkProdigy

Category: General

You can't say yourself

Replies

2+ years member.
@LordTracer/@TheNemianLion
I agree with @TheSuspect666. And Nemian I believe you and @DarkProdigy win the funniest profile pic contest. 😆
2+ years member.
DarkProdigy is one of my husbands.
Am I not? When did we get divorced? 😨
2+ years member.
You're another one of my many husbands.
Ok I was scared for a moment. How you feeling today? I hate to see another mate feeling low. :/
2+ years member.
Yeah, I'm doing well, the last day of school after all, then I get some holidays, so there's that.
Well that's good and I like said if you need another mate to chat with when stressed I'm here brother. Any plans for the holidays? I'm always very ready to get a break from uni.
2+ years member.
No plans at the moment, but I hope to be able to do something.
I saw you said you had a rap career going, I didn't know that. How many songs have you made? Sorry if I'm getting too personal
2+ years member.
Ah, yeah man, I've written 3 out of the 12 I want to make, still waiting on the beats too.
That's awesome I've always wanted to make an album but with my guitar solos lol. Do you have an album planned?
favorite is possibly still Lion man
2+ years member.
makes new account to promote my Widowmaker character...
1+ years member.
Newspaper Man by @Durge1 or Gotham Knight by @LordTracer
1+ years member.
I honestly think this whole OC thing was a pretty cool expansion to the site. I'm really exited to see how everyone's characters progress and evolve as they are added to. So far there are a lot of characters I think have a lot of potential once they are better described completed.
So far the characters I've seen and the ones that I have read a bit about their history I'd say my favorites are Khreap, Klae & Accelerated Genius
1+ years member.
@Swarm are you gonna make any OC?
Oh yeah 100% I'm just polishing everything right now and I'm a perfectionist but I'll try and release some of them within the week.
1+ years member.
is your OC out yet @Swarm?
1+ years member.
How many original characters can you make?
Havnt reached my limit i made i made seven so da r i think
Sorry about the spam it's my tablet it only does this on this site it runs slow
Lion man is definitely my favorite bro I like him more than my own creations
O like the lion man he's .gov favorite
2+ years member.
I like Torger a lot, so far it's in early stages, let's wait a week or two, but I have a personal bias to my own creations.
1+ years member.
Lionman is a really cool character and especially characters like Lionman and Emerald that stand out to me. They are characters that aren't made to be powerful and actually have effort put into them unlike jongensoden's characters
2+ years member.
SHOTS FIRED! XD
Nah dude, but thanks man, I've been grinding with the Omega Reality.
1+ years member.
Nice. It's pretty obvious jongensoden doesn't know what he's doing with his characters
1+ years member.
Didn't see too much, I really like the Sentress but the Sentress didn't complete her yet so idk. I also really really like Cypher
2+ years member.
Cypher is cool.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net