The Challenge

Starter: SirSpidey

I challenge whoever the winner of this unfair game that @Amirvel created to a debate using the 6 characters that you picked vs the 6 I picked. I guess this could also apply to everyone else who participated in @Amirvel's unfair game, but mostly just the winner of the unfair game. Just ask if you are looking for a debate and I will most likely respond. My characters are as follows:________________#1) Thor#2) Silver Surfer #3) Stardust#4) Mangog#5) Yoda#6) Cheetah III ________________Battle Conditions:• No prep time• Characters are going all out • Fight takes place on an unpopulated planet many times the size of Earth________________Voting Rules:• Vote for who you think debated better

Replies

TheSuspect666
ok lets say my team is Dr Manhattan Dr Strange Dr Fate Jean Grey Sauron Galactus
Its that good
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
You can only have one Yellow Class character or two Purple Class characters
1+ years member.
TheSuspect666
Strong team but if someone pick Dr manhattan Dr stange and Dr Fate wins
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
How?
1+ years member.
TheSuspect666
Time manipulation and molecular manipulation
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
Mjolnir transcends time so Time Manipulation wouldn't effect it and Thor and Silver Surfer both have Molecular Manipulation as well
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey The Challenge 12 days ago
WTF! IT ALL GOT MESSED UP! Well, ask me if any of it is too hard to read I'll clear it up. So, does anyone want to debate?
1+ years member.