The Challenge

Starter: SirSpidey

I challenge whoever the winner of this unfair game that @Amirvel created to a debate using the 6 characters that you picked vs the 6 I picked. I guess this could also apply to everyone else who participated in @Amirvel's unfair game, but mostly just the winner of the unfair game. Just ask if you are looking for a debate and I will most likely respond. My characters are as follows:________________#1) Thor#2) Silver Surfer #3) Stardust#4) Mangog#5) Yoda#6) Cheetah III ________________Battle Conditions:• No prep time• Characters are going all out • Fight takes place on an unpopulated planet many times the size of Earth________________Voting Rules:• Vote for who you think debated better

Replies

1+ years member.
ok lets say my team is Dr Manhattan Dr Strange Dr Fate Jean Grey Sauron Galactus 😁
Its that good
2+ years member.
You can only have one Yellow Class character or two Purple Class characters
1+ years member.
Strong team but if someone pick Dr manhattan Dr stange and Dr Fate wins
2+ years member.
How?
1+ years member.
Time manipulation and molecular manipulation
2+ years member.
Mjolnir transcends time so Time Manipulation wouldn't effect it and Thor and Silver Surfer both have Molecular Manipulation as well
SirSpidey
103 days ago
SirSpidey
The Challenge
2+ years member.
WTF! IT ALL GOT MESSED UP! Well, ask me if any of it is too hard to read I'll clear it up. So, does anyone want to debate?