New Submitted Characters

Starter: SirSpidey

This is where you can notify us if you've submitted a new character that you would like to be up voted

Link: https://www.superherodb.com/characters/add/

Replies

SirSpidey
SirSpidey 10 days ago
If yall could up vote Neji from the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series, that would be great. One of the fastest characters in Naruto in terms of combat speed. Thanks
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 2 days ago
I just wanted to tell everyone who up voted Neji, thank you. Yall did it again. Neji will now be in the database very soon because of your help. Again, thank you
1+ years member.
Ezio
Ezio 11 days ago
about new star wars character, I only know star war movie character and because i don't consider some character like uncle Ben as hero. it's up to other user to vote them
I recommend adding 2 or 3 character per week because when you open Add a character page and see such long list, you give up voting and close the tab
Ezio
Ezio 11 days ago
some of added character from Godzilla or transformers or Nintendo universe only appeared once or don't have any superhero Specifications. I wait for other user for vote them but there isn't enough voting user. actually I add 3 marvel and dc character 3 months ago and still didn't get enough vote.
Ezio
Ezio 11 days ago
I said it before if i search every character you add in other databases and when i vote for them, they immediately approved or disapproved.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 days ago
I just wanted to thank everyone who up voted Shikamaru. He is already in the database in less than a week! Great job guys. If any of you need me to up vote a character, please ask, Ill gladly do so
1+ years member.
LordTracer
LordTracer 15 days ago
If you guys wouldn't mind upvoting them, I added the Star Wars: The Old Republic characters: The Hero of Tython, Darth Nox, The Emperor's Wrath, The Barsen'thor, Darth Jadus, Darth Thanaton, Satele Shan, Darth Acina and Darth Marr.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 days ago
Great suggestions
1+ years member.
A
aajayunlimited 17 days ago
@SirSpidey Please read the 1st half of what I said; I need to know. Ready to vote, but don't like voting blindly.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 17 days ago
Please up vote Shikamaru using the link above. Shikamaru is my favorite character from the Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden series. After all, he is smarter than Batman himself
1+ years member.
A
aajayunlimited 17 days ago
I have no problem voting for him, but never heard of him. What are some specifics on him; what powers does he have and/or what makes him such a great superhero or villain?
I wish the moderators had allowed you to add a brief statement about the character(BRIEF--EBAY REVIEW OR TWITTER STYLE) that you were trying to add. This clears up any confusion; sometimes, people don't know a character or ,even, there are multiple characters with the same exact name from the same exact company(Hydron, etc.) I think this CONFUSION caused characters like the "PLANETEERS" OR DUKE NUKEM(THE PLANETEERS' NUMBER 2 VILLAIN WHO ABSORBS AND FIRES RADIATION AND BEHIND ONLY CAPTAIN POLLUTION). Also, this CONFUSION seemed to keep characters like SUPERMAN BLUE, LUMINUS, REPTIL, METEOR MAN, STRYKER(MK), AND I ONCE PUT UP CAPTAIN AMERICA(SAM WILSON) multiple times and there have been others, but was rejected only to see him added when someone else listed him. You wouldn't have to "campaign" so much for your characters so that the CONFUSION goes away.
I asked about the simple format change, but was told flat out that no changes would be made to the current new add characters page structure. It would really clear things up. SORRY, I HAD TO ASK.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 days ago
Shikamaru
+ Intelligence: 100 - At the age of 12 he scored a 200 on the IQ exam without even trying. His IQ is 8 or more points higher than Batmans IQ. He has never been beaten in a chess match. He has also outsmarted possibly everyone he has come across
+ Strength: 40
+ Speed: 70
+ Durability: 70
+ Power: 100 - Shikamarus signature Jutsu is Shadow possession. Which means if his shadow touches yours, he has free reign to do anything he wants with you because he has possession over you. So, if you have a shadow you are basically done for from the biggining of the fight
+ Combat: 100 - He has trained basically his whole life in arts of combat and his tactical analysis is second to none
That is Shikamaru. If you want me to be more specific, just ask. I will gladly do so
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net