1+ years member.
Overlord is universal +
1+ years member.
Actually he is nigh omnipotent
Every Lego character level is tied at -90
1+ years member.
nope because size does not matter
2+ years member.
Where is the evidence that Garmadon is Beyonder level, you just said it and gave no evidence to back it up, not a single feat. He's comparable to Lloyd, who defeated Digital Overlord during the finale (with a power boost from his Dragon might I add, and help from the ninja) and Overlord is at most city level bases on the fact he was threatening all of Ninjago city, and Lloyd struggled to defeat him, meaning Lloyd is maybe multi-city level if you wanna highball. If Overlord is only city level and Lloyd defeated him, and Garmadon is comparable to Lloyd they can only be city to multi-city level, NO WHERE near The Beyonder who is nigh-Omnipotent. Beyonder can erase the Ninjago universe, bring it back and do it again an infinite number of times and you can't prove otherwise.
1+ years member.
digital overlold is nigh omnipotent
1+ years member.
again youre wrong Lloyd did not defeat the digital overlord zane did by killing himself
1+ years member.
also i said garmadon is beyonder level i did not say he can beat the beyonder beyonder wins against garmadon
1+ years member.
also Lloyd is above garmadon he just dont want to hurt his father also overlord did never geat beated Lloyd cant beat him the overlord is never beated the first time they fought Lloyd unlocked his golden power that was part of overlords plan he wanted to get defeated to return next time and steal the golden power he suceeded but he wanted to get defeated by zane so the golden power will be removed and will not exist anymore so nobody can stop him he shall soon return also in ninjago there are no planets only 16 realms one of them is ninjago
1+ years member.
overlord is not city level he battled the first spinjitzu master who created ninjago the FSPM won by BFR
2+ years member.
The Overlord is not nigh-omnipotent, you could argue nigh-omnisceint, but not nigh omnipotent, he lost to the first Spinjitzu master so he is not as powerful, the entire world of Ninjago is on a planet, that's it, creation does not equal destruction, I can build an entire house, but I can't entirely destroy it no matter how hard I tried without outside help, your point is debunked. He is not on his level, where is your proof, you have none, you claim things, then give no evidence about it. I was referring to the first time Lloyd fought the Overlord, he is only city level based on feats. Zane defeating the Overlord proves he is not nigh-omnipotent, he has never shown that power ever you have no evidence to support this, that would mean Zane's self destruct is stronger than the Overlord since it defeated him, so that only makes Zane's destruction city level, which is PIS anyway because he is comparable to the other ninja, that are probably only building level high balled. Overlord is only city level.
1+ years member.
the world of ninjago is in a realm not a planet
1+ years member.
overlord does not have destruction but darkness
1+ years member.
he did not lost to the FSPM HE BFR him
2+ years member.
Also to add to this, Ninjago as a whole is only the size of a continent based off the map, so I was being generous when I said planet.
1+ years member.
the first time Lloyd fought it was not digital overlord
2+ years member.
I never said it was a planet, I said that's feat is at most planetary.
1+ years member.
even if your things are true overlord is Large Town level he asily kept up with Lloyd and defeated him
2+ years member.
Large Town is below City level, you basically said he is weaker than what I said.
1+ years member.
also he has no psychic form you cant hurt him
1+ years member.
stiil overlord is Universe level he fought the FSPM and was equal to him
2+ years member.
Yes you can, that's how Lloyd was able to, if you you channel Spinjitzu energy you can harm him, as both things are pure energy.
2+ years member.
FSPM is not universal, the Realm of Ninjago is only continent sized, planetary was being nice. And even if he was universal, let's assume he is, that is nowhere near Beyonder's level since he is actually nigh-omnipotent.
1+ years member.
only if he possesed a body if not he is invurnable.
also overlord is the only immortal ninjago charachter
digital overlord created nindroids who are Large Town Level
he self is city level if he is trapped in the digiverse if not above universe level
with golden power its revealed he is the most powerfull ninjago charachter so he is universal
(possesses 99% of The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master's powers, alongside the combined power of the Golden Weapons and of the Megaweapon. Stated to be equal to the First Spinjitzu Master at his peak and to the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master).
1+ years member.
FSPM is also nigh omnipotent so is overlord and golden Lloyd and nadakhan with infinite wishes and firstbourne
2+ years member.
The nindroids are not town level, they are cannon fodder and were easily taken out by the ninja, who are themselves at most building level based on the fight with the Great Devourer, who was at most town level, you are suggesting that each individual nindroid is above the great Devourer, that's ridiculous. Going from universal to nigh-omnipotent is a huge jump from you, he is not nigh-omnipotent, FSPM is only continent level, planetary if you high ball it, but creation does not equal destruction in terms of power, you can't refute that. It took The Overlord all of the golden weapons, and then some just to equal city level, it took all of those power boosts just to get to city level implying that without I he is much weaker. Prove he is nigh-omnipotent, I want feats, FSPM is only at most planetary in terms of creating power, and if Overlord is equal to him, that means he is at most planetary also if you highball the mess out of him. So in the Digital verse, he is at most city level, outside of it he is at most planetary. There's are NO FEATS that suggest FSPM is nigh-omnipotent, you have no feats to prove that.
1+ years member.
overlord can do everything he want in the digiverse it is his world

ok you proved me wrong about the nindroid
also wth overlord with golden power is universal and nigh omnipotent
1+ years member.
also i have a question do you think nadakhan with unlimited wishes is nighomnipotent
2+ years member.
Yeah, and I can do anything I want in my house because I own it, doesn't mean I am nigh-omnipotent, no it doesn't. Based off that, the entire digital verse is only city level.
Give me a FEAT that proves it.
2+ years member.
No, in theory he should be because he can has many wishes that he wants, but the wishes can only do so much, otherwise he could use them to make himself the most powerful character in the universe, but he hasn't so they have a set power limit in terms of what you can wish for.
1+ years member.
wth are you even saying
1 the digiverse is a realm
2 just read this https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Power it says golden power is nigh omnipotent overlord stalemated someone with golden power what means he is nigh omnipotent done
2+ years member.
Yeah no ****, that's what I'm saying, you aren't that good with analogies I guess. Just because you have full control of something doesn't mean you are nigh-omnipotent, nothing suggests that he is.
Real @Jon, a fandom page, maybe it makes you nigh-omnipotent within the realm of Ninjago, but that isn't impressive at all, considering all of Ninjago is only planetary at most. That's is a no limits fallacy, you're point is invalid. Using all of its power to create a continent sized realm, that's weak. And being nigh-omnipotent within a realm that's only planetary high balled, means that being nigh-omnipotent in Ninjago doesn't even make you PLANETARY in power, that's pathetic compared to everything else. Nigh-omnipotent within the realm of Ninjago, and the absolute, most powerful feat in Ninjago is planetary high balled, weak.
2+ years member.
Feats are greater than any fandom page.
1+ years member.
overlord is universal not planetary
2+ years member.
No, no he's not. He has never destroyed or created a universe, he is not universal.
1+ years member.
he kicked the FSM his ass so the FSM BFRD him that does not count as a win overlord is nigh omnipotent done.
2+ years member.
Overlord has no Nigh-omnipotent feats, you gave no feats, he is only city level, done.
1+ years member.
I GIve feats 10 million time he fought with the FSPM and kicked his ass untile he BFRD him
2+ years member.
FSPM is not nigh-omnipotent, he has no nigh-omnipotent feats either. Overlord's best feat is city level, that means FSPM is only city level based of scaling.
1+ years member.
he cant be city level if he created ninjago he is universal he Created the world of Ninjago, and likely the entire realm. The Realm of Ninjago is consistently said to be The First Spinjitzu Master's, and was considered by the Oni and the Dragons to be a living weapon able to turn the tides of their eternal stalemate even as a child)
2+ years member.
Firstly, the realm of Ninjago is only continent sized, anyway, if he created the realm of Ninjago, that means he is only 1/16th universal in Ninjago, because there is 16 realms in that universe, if he only created one, he is 1/16th universal.
1+ years member.
again wrong ninjago is one of the 16 realms
2+ years member.
And if each realm was the same size as Ninjago, then that means all sixteen together are barely above planetary, universal within the Ninjago universe but comparable to everything else, the Ninjago universe is only slightly above planetary.
1+ years member.
ninjago is not continent sized it has Caves of Despair
The Frozen Wasteland
The Floating Ruins
The Mountains of Impossible Height
The Forest of Tranquility
The Toxic Bogs
Golden Peaks
Torchfire Mountain
Mountain of a Million Steps
The Lost City of Ouroboros
Ninjago City
Stiix
Sea of Sand
Crashcourse Canyon
The Dark Island
Wailing Alps
Primeval's Eye
1+ years member.
that means that overlord and FSPM are nigh omnipotent based on the scale of ninjago
2+ years member.
No, you are wrong. ONE OF sixteen realms. A realm is smaller than a universe, as all the realms together make the universe. He is 1/16th the power of his entire universe. Which means that if you wanna highball and say each realm is a universe, it's not btw, that makes it only 16x universal, the Beyonder is infinite times universal, so to bring it back to the original argument, Garmadon is not on the level of the Beyonder, and neither is lloyd, the Overlord, or FSPM.
1+ years member.
overlord the FSPM ETC have no limits if they want they could create 12 extra realms so they are nigh omnipotent
2+ years member.
That's what I said the first time, nigh-omnipotent within the realms of Ninjago, not every single fictional universe. So he can't possibly be anywhere near Beyonder. Universes can be weaker than other universes, the Marvel universe, stomps something like the Adventure Time universe, or the KNKND universe, or the TMNT universe. Ninjago is one of the weaker universes out there.
2+ years member.
Not how that works Jon, that's a no limits fallacy, do you know what a fallacy is, that means it is a a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument. You can't use that, it's a fallacy, just like saying Saitama can one shot anyone in fiction, no limits fallacy your entire argument is invalid.
1+ years member.
well your right
1+ years member.
still 7 realms are unknown wich means there is a possibility the FSPM made them wich proves again he is nigh omnipotent
1+ years member.
also you know a human is mouintain level
1+ years member.
joker lego is manthing level
1+ years member.
garmadon is beyonder level Lord Garmadon is the power-hungry Lord of Destruction as well as the revived evil form of the Ninjas' former mentor, Master Garmadon. He is the First Spinjitzu Master's firstborn son, Wu's older brother, Misako's husband, and Lloyd's father. Garmadon grew up learning the art of the Ninja alongside his brother. As a child, Garmadon was bitten by the Great Devourer and infected with evil, which led him down a darker path through which he trained under Master Chen. During this time, he met Misako, and they had a son named Lloyd, whom he cared for deeply despite his corrupted soul. The corruption transformed him into an evil warlord who was banished to the Underworld. After allying with the Skulkin and Serpentine to claim the Golden Weapons, Garmadon later joined The Overlord—only to be used as a vessel for his rebirth. After Lloyd defeated The Overlord, Garmadon was purified of evil and reunites with his family, hoping to atone for his misdeeds.

1+ years member.
Garmadon became a master, and during the Nindroid Conflict he grew closer to his son. After Zane sacrificed himself, Garmadon and the Ninja journeyed to an island to rescue Zane. There, they were caught up in a conflict with Master Chen and his cult. Garmadon was banished to the Cursed Realm in a bid to defeat Chen's army. Later, during the ghost's invasion, Lloyd met with his father one last time, and wore his robes into battle. When the Preeminent was drowned by Nya, Garmadon died in the Cursed Realm's destruction and passed on to the Departed Realm.

1+ years member.
Lloyd honored his father's life by pursuing the role of a master. In time, however, a criminal syndicate known as the Sons of Garmadon sought to resurrect Garmadon's evil form. Harumi led the group to success, reviving Garmadon as a monster with no good left in him. After nearly killing Lloyd, and seemingly defeating the Ninja, Garmadon reigned as Emperor Garmadon. He oppressed its citizens and sought out his son, who led a brave Resistance. After Wu and the original Ninja return to Ninjago, Lloyd defeated Garmadon by refusing to fight, and his father lost his powers. Garmadon was sent to Kryptarium Prison, but warns of a coming darkness before he goes.

1+ years member.
When the time comes, Garmadon manages to convince Lloyd to release him, in order to help the Ninja fight the Oni.

1+ years member.
Lloyd is beyonder level
aster Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon is the Green Ninja as well as the current Elemental Master of Energy, and the leader of the Ninja. He is Garmadon and Misako's son, Wu's nephew, and the First Spinjitzu Master's grandson. Once a bratty kid who sought to follow in his father's footsteps, Lloyd changed his ways, helping the Ninja and realizing his destiny was to be the Green Ninja. As the Ninja trained Lloyd, he reunited with Misako and faced Garmadon and the Overlord, becoming the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master. Garmadon is purified of evil, and the Overlord is defeated—yet he later returns and steals Lloyd's Golden Power. When Zane sacrificed himself to destroy The Overlord, the Ninja found him alive on Chen's Island. Lloyd and the Ninja set out to save Zane by entering the Tournament of Elements. This brought a war between the Elemental Masters and Chen's army, which ended when Lloyd had to banish his father to the Cursed Realm.
1+ years member.
Lloyd was later possessed by Morro, who claimed the Realm Crystal and freed the Preeminent. Lloyd escaped Morro's possession and helped battle him, but The Preeminent's destruction destroyed the Cursed Realm, killing his father. Shortly after, Lloyd helped battle the Sky Pirates and their captain, Nadakhan. When Jay made his final wish, recent events were undone and Lloyd's age was reversed. On the Day of the Departed, Lloyd commemorated Garmadon at the Corridor of Elders, where he fought against Pythor. Lloyd would later battle the Time Twins and their Vermillion army. In Wu's absence, Lloyd led the Ninja and became their new master when Wu was lost in time.

1+ years member.
Lloyd led the Ninja against the Sons of Garmadon, who sought to resurrect his father, while also being attracted to Harumi—who winds up being the leader of the group. Lord Garmadon is resurrected, and nearly kills Lloyd in a dangerous battle that strips Lloyd of his powers. After the Colossus seemingly killed the original Ninja and Wu, Lloyd led The Resistance against his corrupted father and his followers. Eventually, the Ninja returned to Ninjago and helped fight the Sons of Garmadon. In a climactic battle, Lloyd regained his powers and defeated his father, who warned him of a coming darkness.

1+ years member.
kai is husk level
Kai is the current Elemental Master and Ninja of Fire, and Nya's older brother. He and his younger sister worked as blacksmiths in their father's blacksmith shop all their life until they met Master Wu. With his help, Kai learned Spinjitzu and discovered his other teammates, with whom he embarked on many adventures; battling the likes of the Serpentine and the Stone Army. After Zane's sacrifice to destroy the Golden Master, the Ninja parted ways before reuniting to rescue Zane on Chen's Island. There, Kai grew closer to Skylor, one of the tournament contenders, as they competed in the Tournament of Elements. Ultimately, he allied with the other Elemental Masters to defeat Chen's army. After the war ended, Lloyd was possessed by Morro, who escaped the Cursed Realm and released a legion of ghosts. Kai and the Ninja battled Morro and his forces before the Cursed Realm was destroyed.
1+ years member.
The Ninja found fame after saving Stiix, but when Nadakhan returned with the Sky Pirates, he trapped Kai and the other Ninja in the Sword of Souls. Jay freed him and reversed recent events with his final wish. On the Day of the Departed, Kai and Nya fought a revived Chen, who they defeated once more. When the Time Twins returned to Ninjago, Kai and Nya reunited with their parents and stopped Krux and Acronix from changing the future. They managed to follow them through time and stopped them before Wu sent Kai and Nya back to the present, while Wu ended up lost in time.
1+ years member.
Kai and the Ninja later watch over Princess Harumi after she lost her adopted parents. They later discover that she secretly is the leader of the Sons of Garmadon and wants to resurrect Lord Garmadon. Despite the Ninjas' efforts, Harumi successfully resurrects Garmadon, and shortly after, Kai ends up marooned in the Realm of Oni and Dragons with Cole, Jay, Zane, and the de-aged Wu. Kai and the Ninja help save the various dragons from the Dragon Hunters, and help the now-teenage Wu regain his confidence and memories. After Iron Baron is defeated by Firstbourne, Wu reclaims the Dragon Armor, in turn allowing them to return to Ninjago. Upon returning, along with his fellow Ninja, he takes down Garmadon's Colossus while Lloyd defeats his father, restoring peace to Ninjago once again. Afterwards, he along with the other Ninja attend the celebration and Kai and Skylor share a moment.

1+ years member.
When the Oni finally invade, Kai and the rest of the Ninja fight to defend their home. Kai realizes that he holds the fate of Ninjago in his hands when he must use his blacksmithing skills to reforge Golden Weapons, using the Golden Armor.

1+ years member.
evil nya is just nya turned evil by the overlord she is yellowjacket level
1+ years member.
digital overlord is one of the most powerfull ninjago charachter he is the ultimate evil and the elemental master of darkness he is immortal because if there is no evil there is no good what means whole ninjago will be destroyed the other way around when ever there is light there will always be shadow The Overlord is the creator of the Stone Army and the source of all Darkness in Ninjago. A sinister dark entity, he first appeared as a manifestation of Darkness itself that challenged the First Spinjitzu Master. After a lengthy battle, the First Spinjitzu Master succeeded, defeating the Stone Army and trapping the Overlord on the Dark Island. Thousands of years later, Lord Garmadon was confronted by the Overlord's spirit, who influenced him to join forces. Garmadon assumed command of the Stone Army, which constructed an ultimate weapon. Eventually, the Overlord revealed he was using Garmadon and possessed his body—commencing a metamorphosis that turned him into a giant dragon. The Ninja and Lloyd returned to Ninjago, where Lloyd fought and defeated the Overlord in the final battle.

Some time later, the Overlord once again returned in the form of a digital virus. With the help of Pythor and the Nindroids, the Overlord became the all-powerful Golden Master using the Golden Weapons and Lloyd's Golden Power. In a final effort to defeat the Overlord, Zane sacrificed himself, destroying their physical forms. As the balance must be maintained, the Overlord survived, yet his spirit is dormant. A statue of him was to be placed in the Ninjago Museum of History prior to the Time Twins' return.
1+ years member.
Dareth (also known as Grand Master Dareth or The Brown Ninja) is a laid-back, self-proclaimed karate master who once owned a small dojo called "Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo," where he taught a small group of students. He came into contact with the Ninja during their attempts to train Lloyd and becomes something of a friend and ally, despite his lacking skills. When the Stone Army arrived in Ninjago City with the Overlord, Dareth claimed the Helmet of Shadows and gained control of the Stone Army, which he used to fight against a corrupted Nya, and would later rejoice with the Ninja after the battle. Months later, when the Nindroid crisis began, Dareth helped manage the students at Master Wu's Academy.

After Zane met his supposed end, Dareth accompanied Nya as she journeyed off to Chen's Island to find the Ninja. While there, Dareth dealt with Chen's Cultists, eventually allying with the Ninja in their battle at the Corridor of Elders. After the Ninja saved Stiix, their popularity grew and Dareth tried sustaining their fame. However, the arrival of the Sky Pirates put the city at risk. Dareth would later join Jay's rag-tag team as they sneaked into New Djinjago. Following Jay's final wish, the team was never created.
1+ years member.

On the Day of the Departed, Dareth held a concert outside the Ninjago Museum of History. While there, Cole accidentally revived the Ninjas' old enemies, including Kozu, who sought revenge on Dareth alongside several Stone Warriors. The villains attacked Dareth, prompting him to run inside the museum and retrieve the Helmet of Shadows. Once again, Dareth used the helmet to control the Stone Warriors, commanding them to destroy Kozu. Following the ordeal, Dareth sat with Cole and the other Ninja at Yang's Temple.

During Emperor Garmadon's takeover of Ninjago city, Dareth joined the Resistance under the command of Lloyd and Nya. However, due to his lack of powers, felt that he couldn't contribute to the cause. He gains "powers" from Mistaké, and is among the few to survive the Sons of Garmadon taking the rest of the elemental masters. Dareth continues to help Lloyd, Nya, and Skylor in fighting Garmadon's oppressed rule. Eventully, the Ninja return and Lord Garmadon is defeated. Dareth is invited into the stage by the Ninja to be hailed as a hero of Ninjago.
1+ years member.
clouse is silver surfer level
more info about clouse
Clouse is Master Chen's former second-in-command and a master of Dark Magic. Like his master, Clouse has a history with Garmadon, having trained with him in their youth under Chen. During that time, he lost an opportunity to become Chen's right hand man in a fight with Garmadon in the training yard, thus sparking his hatred against him.

Years later, when Chen organized the Tournament of Elements, the Ninja uncovered a greater scheme to transform Chen and his followers into Anacondrai. Clouse was one of the masterminds of the plan, although before he could complete the task, he was caught in a battle with Garmadon that led to him inadvertently being banished to the Cursed Realm.

Sometime after Clouse's imprisonment, Morro and his army of ghosts freed the Preeminent, the embodiment of the Cursed Realm, into the city of Stiix. When the beast was drowned, the Cursed Realm and nearly all its prisoners were destroyed, except Clouse. He would later free Nadakhan from the Teapot of Tyrahn shortly after his escape, and would in turn be trapped in the teapot himself. After Jay made his final wish, Clouse was freed, but never summoned Nadakhan. Clouse reunited the Sky Pirates on his own, allying with them to corrupt the Temple of Light and plunge all of Ninjago into darkness. The Ninja would eventually stop Clouse, and as a result he was banished to the Underworld, and the Sky Pirates arrested and sent to Kryptarium Prison.

Currently, he is the last remaining member of the Anacondrai Cultists and the only known survivor of the Cursed Realm's destruction.
1+ years member.
Affiliation
Anacondrai Cultists (formerly)
Shadow Army (formerly)
Sky Pirates (formerly)
Weapon of choice
Anacondrai Blade (formerly)
Book of Spells (formerly)
Element/Essence
Dark magic maybe
First Appearance
The Invitation
70748 Titanium Dragon
Status
Alive (Ghost)
Voiced by
Scott McNeil
1+ years member.
clancee is jubilee level for more info about clancee Clancee is a Serpentine Sky Pirate and the lowest-ranking member of Nadakhan's crew. A hybrid-mutant, he acted as the Head Ship's Mate, often swabbing the deck as it helped calm him down. Clancee has a peg leg and is also very nervous, often acting uncomfortable around the other pirates on Misfortune's Keep. Though he aspired to become a Sky Pirate, as he believed he didn't fit in with the other Serpentine, Clancee tends to get seasick and airsick.

Years after a battle with Captain Soto resulted in Clancee and his allies being marooned across the Sixteen Realms, Nadakhan was freed and reunited his crew, and shortly after sought revenge on the Ninja for the destruction of Djinjago. Using the Sword of Souls, Nadakhan rebuilt his homerealm by tearing Ninjago apart, with Clancee helping in the construction process while also hunting down the Ninja. With Djinjago reborn and Flintlocke demoted after attempting a mutiny, Clancee replaced him in his position and helped to complete the wedding ceremony of Nadakhan and Nya—which enabled Nadakhan infinite wishes. Realizing the Djinn was malevolent and scheming, Clancee denounced Nadakhan before his captain banished him to an unknown realm.

As a result of Jay's final wish, Clouse never found the Teapot of Tyrahn and freed Nadakhan—thus erasing the events that would transpire and leaving Clancee in the realm Soto first left him in.
1+ years member.
Affiliation
Serpentine (Formerly)
Sky Pirates
Weapon of choice
Mop
Element/Essence
N/A
First Appearance
Enkrypted
Status
Alive