Answer Battles

Starter: remy94

How do you answer battles, do you look at the characters greatest feats or greatest weaknesses, do you look at their power level, or heritage, etc?

Replies

Amirvel
9 days ago
Amirvel
Answer Battles
I look at the most impressive/powerful feats of the version that is in the battle and I assume that even if they did it once and they were not depowered or something since them they can do it again. I also use common sense, and I think it's not less important than feats. For example king thanos' most impressive feat is killing the living tribunal, but he also asked normal thanos for help against the silver surfer!! So common sense means that king thanos is not powerful enough to beat the living tribunal and that there is something we don't know about this battle therefore can't use that feat
1+ years member.
He didn't ask him for help, Thanos was just there, so the two of them fought Surfer together. And you clearly don't use common sense sometimes, considering you think Sentry can beat Superman, Wonder Woman and Shazam at the same time, and you think Black Bolt could take out Hal Jordan or Firestorm.
I know it's not my right to judge considering I've been on this site for a day however, there is no way Sentry can beat all 3 of the characters you listed at the same time.
Last part was aimed at @Amirvel
2+ years member.
If Sentry turned into the Void he could
1+ years member.
Well, obviously.
2+ years member.
Firstly how powerful they are consistently along with cannon feats I don't ever use statements unless they are backed up by strong evidence.
remy94
9 days ago
remy94
Answer Battles
1+ years member.
Firstly I look at their heritage and the nature of their power, plus experience. Feats are also very important, although they can be inconsistent because of different writers and views.
Thats ossibly the most intelligent answer out of us all 😇
1+ years member.
Thanks @ManofPower
😇
2+ years member.
If I see a statement that I disagree with, I try and address and debunk that statement using facts and/or quotes straight from the comics. If I start the debate, I give my reasoning for why the said character wins and sprinkle in some feats and such then I support my claims with evidence from the comics. I do that or I give my reasoning and feats for my argument then I wait for someone to ask for evidence and then I give them that evidence
Can you go to the Thor vs Odin battle? I've got a question for you.
@Hawkinz I answered your question
Replied back to your comment hawkinz
Well, I personally look at their greatest feats however if the person I'm debating against has got me corned, I'll start researching some weaknesses. Nice question!
That's a really good question
I tend to look how the done against similar opponents
Thor vs Hulk Superman vs Shazam
And then I look at their most powerful God they defeated and then weaknesses
Then I pick the winner 😀