Add characters to the Database

Starter: Galactus

You can now suggest character to be added to the database (link below).
Once you've added a characters it will be added to the 'voting' list. If 4 other users upvote your suggestion it will be added*.

If you made a mistake, you can delete your suggestion.
If anything isn't working, let me know in the comments.

*For now the character has to be added to the website manually by me. I just want to see how things will go for now.

Link: http://www.superherodb.com/characters/add/

Replies

remy94
remy94 7 hours ago
Have them show up in the activity feed
remy94
remy94 7 hours ago
Galactus it may be a good idea to have something that states when a new character is added to the database, so that everyone knows that character was added
Galactus
Galactus 10 hours ago
I (almost) completely forgot about this option. I'll add all approved characters this weekend. Sorry for the year delay :( Shame on me!
10+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 3 days ago
Oh no... I see that we need the regular Red Ghost also. We would not want to add Sorba Rutskaya, without adding Ivan Kragoff as well.
3+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 3 days ago
I want to see the Ultimate Red Ghost, aka Sorba Rutskaya.
3+ years member.
2011HarleyQuinn
2011HarleyQuinn 4 days ago
@MOHAMADEHTESHAMI82 Like Fairy Tail??! Honestly if this web site had Erza Scarlet on it, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!!!
2011HarleyQuinn
2011HarleyQuinn 4 days ago
@MOHAMADEHTESHAMI82 Like Fairy Tail??! Honestly if this web site had Erza Scarlet on it, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!!!
M
MOHAMADEHTESHAMI82 4 days ago
Please add Hashrama and Madara
M
MOHAMADEHTESHAMI82 4 days ago
Characters from MANGA
tat2edcoure
tat2edcoure 26 days ago
like Terminator,you have the different types,but not the OG T Arnold played,yes he was a T-800,but because of who he is and the information they have given you over the years,he can beet any other terminator!!!!!
tat2edcoure
tat2edcoure 26 days ago
I have knowledge because I grew up on this stuff,I can go grab a comic,have about 2,000 of them!!!!!!
tat2edcoure
tat2edcoure 26 days ago
Agree,I mean dude,since you are the only one who can add information,its not like its hard now a days,search it on the web and boom!I mean you add Excalibur and who was on the team,but no pic?????
nfs
nfs 37 days ago
YES!IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ADD MORE INFORMATION FOR SOME CHARACTERS AND THEIR APPEARANCE.I THINK YOU MUST ADD MORE CHARACTERS TO BE BETTER.BUT I THINK ITS A VERY GOOD SITE.ALL I SAYED ITS TO MAKE THE SITE BETTER.
A
Animuislifu 40 days ago
destroyer Duck
A
Animuislifu 40 days ago
Gwen Pool
A
Animuislifu 40 days ago
Gwen Pool
A
Animuislifu 40 days ago
Gwen Pool
A
Animuislifu 50 days ago
Lobo the Duck
A
Animuislifu 52 days ago
X from Dark Horse Comics
S
SpinX22 57 days ago
Savitar he's from DC and is being utilized in the current season of the flash
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 71 days ago
Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra characters
1+ years member.
PinkWolf
PinkWolf 72 days ago
Characters from Claymore
N
NetHand 90 days ago
Add characters from the inFAMOUS series
sonyablade
sonyablade 93 days ago
Hey guys, can you please update the characters pics according to latest shows
A
Animuislifu 97 days ago
Red X and Dante Redgrave
sonyablade
sonyablade 97 days ago
add mortal kombat characters.
sonyablade
sonyablade 97 days ago
Add charm caster, lucky girl, vilgax from ben 10
sonyablade
sonyablade 97 days ago
can you please add characters from powerpuff girls
sonyablade
sonyablade 97 days ago
can you please add the characters from steven universe
W
WatsonDragon 112 days ago
Do we HELP set the powers and abilities of our additions? Because I've seen a few OFF ones. Like OPM i think he's durability should be 100, few other characters same.. Just a question of course.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 114 days ago
Could anyone who knows of Stick from the Daredevil comics and the recent TV show go vote for him at the add characters forum. Here is the link: http://www.superherodb.com/characters/add/
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 116 days ago
Could anyone who knows of Stick from the Daredevil comics and the recent TV show go vote for him at the add characters forum.
Here is the link: http://www.superherodb.com/characters/add/
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 116 days ago
@Galactus are you still adding characters or should I not bother suggesting a character?
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 117 days ago
I would like to see shuma gorath, mad Jim jaspers, molecule man, and impossible man. All very powerful characters that deserve more recognition.
1+ years member.
MurderNova11
MurderNova11 118 days ago
Living tribubal,arishem the judge,the inbetwener
Ryker137
Ryker137 118 days ago
Baytor, Six Pack, Guts, Powertool, The Grapplah, Dog Welder, and Bueno Excellent from Section 8
remy94
remy94 155 days ago
The Lone Ranger would be a awesome character to have on this site.
clamulct21
clamulct21 181 days ago
Hey guys, Put stats for the following character, please!! 1. Mister Miracle 2. Violator 3. Starman 4. Black Manta 5. Crimson Crusader 6. Phantom 7. Spirit 8. Fire 9. Bloodwraith 10. Crimson Dynamo I need their stats. I'm doing a round robin tournament with heros/villains. Please help me out. Thanks.
Read more at: http://www.superherodb.com/forum/put-stats-in-these-characters/100-2631/
Galactus
Galactus 182 days ago
@mintberry Here you go: www.superherodb.com/publishers/south-park/70-26/
10+ years member.
M
mintberrycrunch9406 182 days ago
add the coon and friends from south park
remy94
remy94 182 days ago
We have Godzilla, now we need at lest one of his foes, Keizer Ghiorah is consider his Arch nemesis.
remy94
remy94 186 days ago
the Transformers also need to be added, Octimus Prime and the Autobots, and Megatron and the Decepticons.
ProHunk
ProHunk 186 days ago
Gutt's from Berserk should be added too.One of the most powerfull character from Berserk world.In berserk armor he is as strong as Thor.Just a suggestion tho !
remy94
remy94 186 days ago
Galactus could you add Godzilla to the database
remy94
remy94 190 days ago
Galactus please add Godzilla to the database.
M
MadDog 217 days ago
I made an account just so I could put in a suggestion. I was surprised to not see Jackie Estacado aka "The Darkness" from TopCow Comics. I think it'd be a great addition and he is known partially already, on account of the video games.
remy94
remy94 232 days ago
Godzilla needs to be added.
G
Galaxy 251 days ago
In fact im making a new conversation called galaxy I will be posting the characters there
G
Galaxy 251 days ago
As for anyone else who wants to see any of the characters look in the general conversation I will be posting one character there and comment on that post if you want be to post more characters we've made
G
Galaxy 251 days ago
Hello I am starting a new comic book company called galaxy comics we have a good sum of characters we would like to add to the database and we would love all the publicity so if I could get your email Galactus and show you the progress we have started working on then that would be great.
R
Raikonen 274 days ago
I realize that he is already in the database, but I would like to request that Aquaman is ranked up, at least to rank 20, as he is equal to or more powerful than even Superman while in water, and although he is almost never depicted at this level in the animated series' due to most believing he is far less powerful than he actually is and DC not wanting to debate with enthusiasts on the power of a character they created, it has been shown in the comics that while on land, he is roughly at the power level of Wonder Woman on land, possibly being a good bit more so. So again I ask you to please consider bringing him to around rank 18-21. Thank you, and goodnight.
S
Schankster125 275 days ago
Blackfire Starfire's older sister
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 293 days ago
Sorba Rutskaya - the female Red Ghost from marvel's Ultimate Universe.
Ming the Merciless
Princess Aura
ale Arden
3+ years member.
B
blahturretx 315 days ago
Vampirella (Dynamite Entertainment.) Because why not?
2+ years member.
Doctorus
Doctorus 320 days ago
Lucifer Morningstar (DC)
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 321 days ago
Platinum from the Metal Men
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 321 days ago
Please use the link to add a character.
Please use the search to see if a character is already in the database.
10+ years member.
flamingtayo
flamingtayo 325 days ago
madara from naruto
kryptonkid
kryptonkid 325 days ago
Ozymandias from Watchmen
2+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net