Starter: SirSpidey

The best argument

Replies

SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
@flamingTayo, ha got eem
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
I gave u a 3rd graders answer cuz i thought you would think deep but I hope that that answer is elaborate enough for your shallow thoughts. Go read more on bats and d ppl he had won and how he did it everysingle one of them were out smarted by batman. P.S. Its flamingTayo not flamingGayo
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
@ 5MA5H In terms of hand-to-hand fighting, Captain America lacks a degree of finesse that Batman possesses as a result of his various martial arts styles. That said, the Captain probably has a superior knack for a skilless slug fest.Psychologically each character adds to their fighting abilities with symbollic assaults. The Batman has crafted for himself a persona criminals across the globe fear, while Captain America has the awe inspiring stature of a living legend. Batman's broader palette that gives him the upper hand. Rather than drawing from any particular military method of strategic thinking, most of Batman's prowess stems from deductive logic, and obsessive training to make his decision processes second nature. The breadth of technology at Batman's disposal also gives him an additional edge, no matter how skilled the Captain may be with his shield.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
@flamingGayo What exactly will he do? What brilliant idea will BM devise against Captain America that Cap hasn't faced before? Instead of giving me a 3rd graders answer, give me something quantifiable, not blindly speculative....you Batfluffer.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
@Smash batman will outsmart him like he always does to his opponents
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 135 days ago
This is the best argument I have read yet:
What could Batman try to do to Cap that Cap hasn't already faced in his career?! The ONE THING that sets them apart is the super soldier serum. They are both the best in hand to hand (in their universes), they both have vast experience, BUT one of them (Cap) is stronger and heals faster. So what precisely could Batman do to Cap that would somehow overcome his strength and recovery disadvantage? I'm dying to hear it.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net