soratoumiga

Comments

Dark_Wing
soratoumiga
I'm not biased against Wanda Maximoff because I don't think she's omnipotent, if anything you and emptyhand are biased towards Wanda because you two think she's omnipotent. One more thing STOP HATING ON THOR! Just because he can beat your favorite character doesn't give you reason to hate him.
soratoumiga
Hey @Sora what comics do I read (besides HoM) for getting into Wanda Maxinoff? I thinks she is kinda cool but nowhere near Jean Grey or Franklin Richard level.
Franklin is a fodder
She's leagues above either. You can read Uncanny X-Men, her solo series etc
She solos both
soratoumiga
I think you've had 2 profile pictures on this website, am i wrong?
soratoumiga
I do two (look at my profile page)
No @Darkwing youve had 3
What three?
In your history on the site you have had 3 profile pictures
How do you know that
Cause i have seen your 3 profile pictures lol
soratoumiga
Have you seen my fourth one it was a picture of zero Dante and wolverine together it looked really cool I wish I hadn't deleted it so I could show you
well ok
soratoumiga
Hey @sora you want to be friends?
soratoumiga
I have very knowledge on Grail so they wasn't my best debating I only tried (knowing I'd fail) because i thought it doesn't take an expert to know that Grail is more powerful
soratoumiga
If you want Cosmic Armor Superman off my team tell me who you want in his place
Yo @Soratoumiga sup bruh, Not much either bruh
soratoumiga
Never got your reply bruh :^(
WWR be a host for Spectre or be a host for Doctor Fate? And why

Personally I'd be a host for Spectre due to the fact that he has more control and less mental problems
Fate, honestly.
Why?
Because Spectre is a jobber and his power level varies, I wouldn't know how powerful I would be.
soratoumiga
Yeah but fate isn't the most consistent either I already said why I'd rather be Spectre but I do see where you're coming from
jongensoden
jongensoden
soratoumiga
can you please join the roleplay
we need someone who can be batgirl
batman 1966
batman lego
battle suit batman dceu
catwoman
clayface
kai
killermoth
Lloyd
robin
robin 1966
scarecrow
spiderman mcu
superman dceu
joker lego
I don't know how to roleplay.
soratoumiga
You just pretend to be the character you chose like an actor
soratoumiga
@sora i don't know how to roleplay either
darkwing do you wanna join
Not right now I'm trying to prove @soratoumiga wrong
No its not for now it will start tommorow just pick your charachter
soratoumiga
I have stuff to do over the next few weeks but if I did join I'd most likely be either Franklin Richards or Nightwing
soratoumiga
I understand you respect Wanda Maximoff but she isn't even the most powerful mutant (heck I thought she was an inhuman) as far as I know Jean Grey is the most powerful mutant other than the ridiculously overpowered Franklin Richards who is more of a parody of a superheroe but how fair is that as Jean has help from the all powerful Phoenix force Wanda did defeat the Phoenix five due to the fact that chaos magic is the Phoenix fives weakness not because she is multiversesal for example when Batman defeats Superman by using kryptonite dose that make him multi solar system level no because he took advantage of Superman's greatest weakness kryptonite just except it Wanda is powerful but she will never be cosmic entity level their for she can't really be Darkseid level either and no that Galactus feat is just dumb and one more thing before I go with my list of the most powerful characters I could think of Cosmic Armor Superman stays on that list due to the fact that he can manipulate the plot of the story it self I seriously don't think their is anyone who can beat him due to that fact alone but feel free to tell me who you think could take him down
Being the most powerful mutant isn't an easy job, and Wanda during House of M was one of the most powerful mutants to ever exist. And no, Franklin Richards and Jean Grey definitely aren't the most powerful mutants. Franklin is merely universal+, and Jean needs Phoenix Force to powerful. HoM Wanda reached multiversal and above levels during House of M, there are only a handfull of mutants who reached those kind of power levels; Mad Jim Jaspers, Marquis of Death and White Phoenix. That's it. Only 3 + Wanda. And you're wrong on your point about Phoenix Five. Wanda's magic is said to be equal to the Phoenix Force, an ancient powerful cosmic entity, who way above multiversal. She can definitely beat Darkseid at her House of M power level. And CAS is waaay overrated. There are some characters who are IMMUNE to plot manipulation.
soratoumiga
where is wanda said to be equal to the Phoenix and second name me so one who is immune to plot manipulation
HoM wanda > Franklin richards
In Avengers v. X-Men

Also,
numerous characters who have broken the 4th wall are immune to plot manipulation. And Thought Robot can't affect beings like Featherine Augustus Aurora, Nyarlathotep, Beyonder or anyone similar, because they are FAR above him via dimensional scaling.
soratoumiga
Franklin made Galactus his litter servent and the two took on multiple fully powered celestials wanda on the other hand depowered 90 precent of all mutants but that isn't even solar system level and Franklin as a kid could take down celestials
soratoumiga
First of all That link doesn't work and second I don't know who any of those characters are (I know and respect the beyonder)but didn't mandrak exist on a highter plane and look what Superman did to him
That's wrong. Adult Franklin needed help from his younger self to even consider Galactus as his herald. It was not his own power. And Wanda is not solar system level or below, she's way above that. She's multiversal. I think I made that pretty clear with those few scans.
no wanda is universal She retroactively rewrote her universe and caused destructive ripples in the Multiverse. She was claimed to have likely wiped out all mutants in the "omniverse".
soratoumiga
Okay you got me there he did need help from his younger self so I'd say to make Galactus your Harold you would need 1.5X the power adult Franklin Richards had but that is still a lot Odin of Asgard was knocked out when he tried to head but Galactus meanwhile Galactus was just fine. As a kid Franklin was able to turn celestial attacks into butterflies

Now would you like to try to disprove anything in that paragraph πŸ”Ό
soratoumiga
@Jongensoden SW is more then universal
soratoumiga
I never said Wanda was below solar system level did I? No I said that no more mutants feat was not even solar system level
Yeah, Franklin is above Odin, but not above Galactus, at least not Well Fed, since he needed help, but I don't see how it makes him above HoM Wanda, because she already fodderized Galactus and Odin throughout numerous universes.
soratoumiga
I've never read an X-men comic so would you please explain to me how powerful HoM Wanda is? Oh did I mention that Galactus can solo most of the superheroes in the marvel universe
When has wanda beaten Odin
she never did maybe as HOM or life force but regular did never beat odin
soratoumiga
And also @sora what do you mean by numerous universes
Uncanny X-Men #462, she didn't even realize, but she swept away Galactus, Odin and numerous other characters.
soratoumiga
I'll give that a read someday
soratoumiga
Also as a kid Franklin Richards was creating universes in his room and made celestials look like wimps by turning their attacks into flowers and that was all before he was even old enough to drive
Wanda threatened to collapse Otherwords and the Omniverse, and she wasn't even aware of it, so...
Uh...Okay?
That's way more impressive than Franklin's feats.
soratoumiga
I tend to take that feat as a threat like I could threaten to destroy the legacy of a franchise like pack man (I would not this is just an illustration) but that doesn't mean I could, same with that Wanda feat their is no way she could destroy the omiverse
Except her powers already reshaped the omniverse in its entirety.
When was that
It was all in Uncanny X-Men #462 and #463. There was even a plan to destroy 616 so that her warp doesn't spread completely.
soratoumiga
After secret wars Franklin went out to start repairing the multiverses and to the best of my knowledge he hasn't been seen sense
soratoumiga
Destroy the universe to stop one person? Where have I heard that before
Franklin needed help of Owen Reece to actually shape those universes after Secret Wars. And you probably heard that in Mad Jim Jaspers storyline, they destroyed 238 universe to stop his havoc.
soratoumiga
First off Isn't mad Jim jasper like joker with superpowers and next we have to say that Franklin's power is to create stuff out of nothingness then shape it Owen (who is on the same level as pre recon beyonder) dose have more experience and had to help how else would a 10 year old fix the multiverses
Yeah, MJJ is somewhat similar to Joker. Also, I have to go offline now, talk to you later/tomorrow, ok?
soratoumiga
What are we talking about anyways this started with me expressing why I thought Jean Grey was stronger than Wanda but it's turned into this giant argument I'm not even sure what we're talking about right now I feel like I'm becoming AndreasVer ranting about nonsense
See ya later bye
I'll update these later.
THANK YOU SO MUCH...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜…
....&....
(Height 6'2)
(Weight) 230/240 LBS...😬
(WAIT) MY BAD forget about it I don't need azrael :updated:but I was looking at the
(RED HOOD) needs a little improvement so plz can you update Red hood
:Intelligence: 95 (on par with Nightwing).
:Strength: 20 (550 KG) on par with Batman).
:Speed: 30 (a little slower than Nightwing).
😁urability: 50 ( equal to Batman).
😜ower: 40 ( a little bit higher than average).
:Combat: 95/100 (almost equal to Batman & Nightwing).

(That is all I would like it if you could Update (RED HOOD) but if you can't that find but if it's no trouble I would appreciate it...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Oh :height:6'6
:weight: 275lbs
Thx
@soratoumiga can you update (AZRAEL) Michael Washington lane.
:intelligence: (100) equal to Batman
:Strength: (3400) KG ,a little stronger than Batman.
:Speed: 40 plus+ teleportation
: immortality
: immunity
: weapon based powers
jongensoden
jongensoden
soratoumiga
can you update mera dceu
Intelligence 95

animal control
glide
marksmanship
jongensoden
jongensoden
soratoumiga

the next charachter i want updated is arisia
she is number 1 https://www.superherodb.com/characters/updates/
Intelligence
95%
Strength
90%
Speed
marksmanship
reflexes
stamina
super speed
super strength
weapon based powers
nevermind she is already updated
soratoumiga
If something were to happen to Kent Nelson and I were to be deemed worthy to use The Helmet of Fate and join the Lords of Order and chaos what would be the pros and cons of doing so
You would simply be controlled by Nabu, he would tell you what to do. So you'd have great power, versatility and sheer strength, but then again, you'd have to have limited freedom.
soratoumiga
I think I could live with that as long as he's nice
Bane333
Bane333
soratoumiga
(Ok thanks, for reading my comment)
Bane333
Bane333
soratoumiga
Mr. soratoumiga how would I become an editor, do I have to prove my self worthy, of loyalty or something.
You can ask, and if the owner of this site (Galactus) says you can be an editor he gives you the role.
soratoumiga
@sora dose Cosmic Armor Superman count as omnipotent In your casual vote torment?
soratoumiga
Cosmic armor Superman isn't quite omnipotent. Or he might be.
No, he does not. In fact, he's nowhere near that power level.
soratoumiga
So if I join your casual vote tournament I could be cosmic level Superman?
Yeah, but the tournament started.
soratoumiga
Hey their it took me a while to make this so here I go

The One Above All = The Presence = Cosmic Armor Superman < pre recon Beyonder the Over Monitor > unbound Spectre > Trigon > Franklin Richards (adult) > Rune King Thor > Galactus < Superman Prime 10000 Dr Manhattan > Odin > Doctor Fate/Doctor Strange >>> Martian Manhunter > base Thor > base Superman > base Wonder Woman

Let me know what you think if you think on my profile page please delete this as soon as possible
Edit I want to put Fate and Strange above galactus and the celestials
But below RKT
Disagreed with some things.
Presence >= TOAA > Pre-Retcon Beyonder > Unbound Spectre > Cosmic Armor Superman > Trigon > Doctor Fate > Doctor Strange > Galactus >= RKT > Kid Franklin > Superman Prime > Odin > Martian Manhunter > Superman > Wonder Woman > Thor
soratoumiga
Why do you put the presences above toaa? I though they were basically the same
Because TOAA got retconned badly.
soratoumiga
And would you please explain your thoughts process for putting Kent Nelson above Doctor Strange and RKT as well as putting Wonder Woman above Thor
Presence >= Toaa
Sorry, for late response, BUT, Fate easily has feats above RKT and Strange. He's a multiversal buster with Pre-C feats. And WW is faster and stronger than Thor.
Dr fate > Dr strange > RKT
soratoumiga
I don't know what to say...well I disagree with Fate being more powerful then Rune Thor due to the fact that Thor has the power of the Runes granting him wisdom of all past, present, and future events (or that's what I've been told) he also has defeated the ones who sit above in the shadows who are beyonders
Well, I don't know who told you that, but he/she was terribly wrong. RKT did get Rune magic, but he's nowhere near Beyonders' power level, he's a Skyfather+ tier, slightly above Odin.
soratoumiga
Why did you use kid Franklin instead of adult Franklin?
Ima jebait you
Sure.
soratoumiga
Yah, cause I already did.
soratoumiga
You act as if I've never seen hot chicks, I see them, I want them? I bed them, I screw them! That simple! She looks good, no doubt, but I won't even raise an eyebrow in her presence, that's if I see her, she is a whole foot shorter than me I may not even notice her there.

All of which those songs combined pale in comparison to one of my songs meaning, while she was talking about nice hair I was talking about Veterans never seeing their child again, she helps you live through your life, I help you improve it, that's the difference, Image, she's just another corporately made pop star, I am my own person, with my own persona, who is Ariana Grande? Does she even know who she is? I sure as hell know who I am, she loves music sure, but I AM MUSIC, I live through my tracks, she just sings hers, there's a difference there and she could never reach the fire I have, she's a mere spark I'm a bushfire when we compare passion, what's Ariana Grande repping? Nice hair? I'm repping my City! my Faith! And the entire damn world, Me and Ari are not alike!
Doctor Omega VS Witching Hour Wonder Woman
soratoumiga
Is ThAt YoU iN tHaT pRoFiLe PiCtUrE?
No, that's a 10x Grammy winner, 400+ award winner, 10x platinum album creator and an iconic legend.
oH i DiDn'T kNoW tHaT!
soratoumiga
@Sora Does the Primal forms turn Lionman insane?
No, they don't.
Who is lion man
Okay, is Lionman your favorite character?
soratoumiga
@sora dose the helm of fate drive Kent insane?
Not insane, but he's more prone to be controlled by Nabu, who's pretty self-involved.
soratoumiga
Okay is Kent your fave character?
One of my favourite characters.
soratoumiga
I asked because you've been talking about him a lot
Jakcj
Jakcj
soratoumiga
The image fits you perfect, I think she loves to break up with things a lot. Lol
That's such a sterotype tho...
Jakcj
Jakcj
10earthquakes
10earthquakes
Who the heck is that?!
Taylor Swift
You don't know?! It's Queen of Pop. And country. Country/pop. Taylor Swift.
Oh, I know who Taylor Swift is, I just didn't recognize her in this photo.
soratoumiga
@soda why do you have Taylor Swift for your profile pic?
She's way to tall for you! ;P
soratoumiga
@nemianlion what do you mean?
Oh, okay then @10earthquakes
Because I like her now lol @Dark_Wing
She's 1,78cm, that's on average.
ArthurCurry89
ArthurCurry89
soratoumiga
Dude Thor is wanked everywhere just like Superman or Goku. Anyone knows that Martian Manhunter beats Thor but u know this is Thor and end of story...

I know Thor wins via haxes to Wonder Woman but i enjoy screewattack comment section of annoying butthurt, salty fanboys
Agree with him being wanked. Probably the most wanked of those three.
Believe me, i saw that people consider Thor to have chance against Darkseid, Dr Ftate, Spectre, Lucifer Morningstar...

Honestly i agree. Thor is most wanked character in this page
Or Dark or White Phoenix. Pitiful
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Yeah, it's sad. People think Thor stands a chance against Fate? Spectre? Lucifer?! Wow... Not even the strongest version of Thor stands a chance against them.
Rune King Thor wishes away all of those beings, just like he did to Mangog
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have a great sense of humour! Tell me more jokes, please, I'm in the mood.
soratoumiga
Yes, laugh at the facts, as always
No version of Thor, even combined would stand a chance against Lucifer or Spectre. What's he gonna do? Wish him away? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Since
you probably never even picked up a Vertigo comic, this is Lucifer on the scan.
What the f***? All I see is a meme about contact lenses. Try again
That was Lucifer laughing. Probably at you thinking Thor beats him lmao.
Prove it
Lol.
Me: *proves it*
Spidey: Prove it.
soratoumiga
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I have to be much more specific with you than usual due to your obvious lack of comprehension skills. What I was meaning when I said "Prove it" was "Prove that that is an image of Lucifer laughing. "
How stupid can you be? Like, how dense can you be? The image shows him laughing. Quit trying to be funny, you're not.
soratoumiga
Not sure how that equates to density, but okay. (https://imgur.com/a/SAvVwXE) This is not an image of Lucifer laughing. Try again
You have to copy... paste... Ugh...
soratoumiga
Hmm, technical difficulties are a b****
_Holy_Joe_
_Holy_Joe_
KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!!
soratoumiga
The first abstract being was Oblivion.
soratoumiga
You can come back onto Discord now. Spidey is gone.
How is he gone? And I doubt I'll return.
soratoumiga
Like he went offline. Why won't you come back? You can just ignore Spidey.
It's not only because of him. I might get back eventually later on.
soratoumiga
Then why don't you want to come back?
Apparently, my role was taken away for no reason.
What role?
General Menager.
soratoumiga
Well, Spidey's was changed to "Sora's personal slave"
Lol, really? Can you send a screenshot?
soratoumiga
He's not online anymore so I can't see it. However, if you come back on- you can see it for yourself.
Hm, probably not yet.
soratoumiga
I sent it to you on Discord.
Please! Come back now!
I don't have a link.
I'll join, but I might leave again.
ManofPower
ManofPower
soratoumiga
Hey @Sora , My tablet should be coming today (Saturday for Americans)
So either today or tomorrow I'll continue that debate with you
Okay, cool!
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
soratoumiga
Hey @sora just to tell you if you don't know ;D i know you like House of M and Elizabeth Olsen say she also want this in MCU. Do you think this is going to happen?
It would be amazing if they made House of M movie. That way, they can bring mutants to MCU, but sadly, they don't seem to be working on that movie. But then again, who knows? They might make one.
Well they want to make Avengers vs X-Men movie. Maybe we will see this in 2020.
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
soratoumiga
Woah! It looks incredible. I love Elaine, she looks the best. It's really good!
Lol Thanks <3
No problem! <3
soratoumiga
I'm making an Avengers VS Justice League story on discord? Want to read it?
Sure. You can send it to me, if you want.
@soratoumiga
Can you try to edit the Presence, and I'll try to edit the One-Above-All. I want them equal, because their stats aren't equal, however they are both supposed to have the same power.
I can ask, but I don't know much about the Presence's powers.
windshadow
windshadow
soratoumiga
I don't mind anyway. Can you check Thought Robot. I edited him. I want your opinion.
windshadow
windshadow
soratoumiga
Hi @sorato! Can you explain why I can't get in to this https://www.superherodb.com/forum/moderators-only/100-2941/
Hm, I really don't know. Can you type in anything?
windshadow
windshadow
No. It says it's locked.
That's weird. It says that I can type, and WE basically have the same role... I don't know really...
Root
Root
Hello 😀
Can you check /profile Protege about my request?
Oh, sure.
What rank is that? Verified? XD
I don't know XD.
Maybe it's training wheels for a mod?
Well, Galactus just said what it is lol.
I saw
soratoumiga
I wish to make love to you my cherry blossom, please be my petal.
Lol. I just saw this. Okay.
My attempt at being romantic.
Successful attempt.
Aww, thanks honey, I think it'd be more impactful, if I said it to you, under the moonlight, holding hands, looking into your eyes. <3
Lol. XD. It would be...
Then... The kiss...
Lol. 😁
Sure... Meet me half way (in India)
I'd love to babe, hopefully one day!