soratoumiga

Comments

Dark_Wing
soratoumiga
If something were to happen to Kent Nelson and I were to be deemed worthy to use The Helmet of Fate and join the Lords of Order and chaos what would be the pros and cons of doing so
You would simply be controlled by Nabu, he would tell you what to do. So you'd have great power, versatility and sheer strength, but then again, you'd have to have limited freedom.
16 hours ago
soratoumiga
I think I could live with that as long as he's nice
Bane333
Bane333
soratoumiga
(Ok thanks, for reading my comment)
Bane333
Bane333
soratoumiga
Mr. soratoumiga how would I become an editor, do I have to prove my self worthy, of loyalty or something.
You can ask, and if the owner of this site (Galactus) says you can be an editor he gives you the role.
soratoumiga
@sora dose Cosmic Armor Superman count as omnipotent In your casual vote torment?
Cosmic armor Superman isn't quite omnipotent. Or he might be.
No, he does not. In fact, he's nowhere near that power level.
So if I join your casual vote tournament I could be cosmic level Superman?
Yeah, but the tournament started.
soratoumiga
Hey their it took me a while to make this so here I go

The One Above All = The Presence = Cosmic Armor Superman < pre recon Beyonder the Over Monitor > unbound Spectre > Trigon > Franklin Richards (adult) > Rune King Thor > Galactus < Superman Prime 10000 Dr Manhattan > Odin > Doctor Fate/Doctor Strange >>> Martian Manhunter > base Thor > base Superman > base Wonder Woman

Let me know what you think if you think on my profile page please delete this as soon as possible
Edit I want to put Fate and Strange above galactus and the celestials
But below RKT
Disagreed with some things.
Presence >= TOAA > Pre-Retcon Beyonder > Unbound Spectre > Cosmic Armor Superman > Trigon > Doctor Fate > Doctor Strange > Galactus >= RKT > Kid Franklin > Superman Prime > Odin > Martian Manhunter > Superman > Wonder Woman > Thor
Why do you put the presences above toaa? I though they were basically the same
Because TOAA got retconned badly.
And would you please explain your thoughts process for putting Kent Nelson above Doctor Strange and RKT as well as putting Wonder Woman above Thor
Presence >= Toaa
Sorry, for late response, BUT, Fate easily has feats above RKT and Strange. He's a multiversal buster with Pre-C feats. And WW is faster and stronger than Thor.
Dr fate > Dr strange > RKT
I don't know what to say...well I disagree with Fate being more powerful then Rune Thor due to the fact that Thor has the power of the Runes granting him wisdom of all past, present, and future events (or that's what I've been told) he also has defeated the ones who sit above in the shadows who are beyonders
Well, I don't know who told you that, but he/she was terribly wrong. RKT did get Rune magic, but he's nowhere near Beyonders' power level, he's a Skyfather+ tier, slightly above Odin.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
Ima jebait you
Sure.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
soratoumiga
Yah, cause I already did.
You act as if I've never seen hot chicks, I see them, I want them? I bed them, I screw them! That simple! She looks good, no doubt, but I won't even raise an eyebrow in her presence, that's if I see her, she is a whole foot shorter than me I may not even notice her there.

All of which those songs combined pale in comparison to one of my songs meaning, while she was talking about nice hair I was talking about Veterans never seeing their child again, she helps you live through your life, I help you improve it, that's the difference, Image, she's just another corporately made pop star, I am my own person, with my own persona, who is Ariana Grande? Does she even know who she is? I sure as hell know who I am, she loves music sure, but I AM MUSIC, I live through my tracks, she just sings hers, there's a difference there and she could never reach the fire I have, she's a mere spark I'm a bushfire when we compare passion, what's Ariana Grande repping? Nice hair? I'm repping my City! my Faith! And the entire damn world, Me and Ari are not alike!
Doctor Omega VS Witching Hour Wonder Woman
Is ThAt YoU iN tHaT pRoFiLe PiCtUrE?
No, that's a 10x Grammy winner, 400+ award winner, 10x platinum album creator and an iconic legend.
oH i DiDn'T kNoW tHaT!
@Sora Does the Primal forms turn Lionman insane?
No, they don't.
Who is lion man
Okay, is Lionman your favorite character?
soratoumiga
@sora dose the helm of fate drive Kent insane?
Not insane, but he's more prone to be controlled by Nabu, who's pretty self-involved.
soratoumiga
Okay is Kent your fave character?
One of my favourite characters.
soratoumiga
I asked because you've been talking about him a lot
Jakcj
Jakcj
soratoumiga
The image fits you perfect, I think she loves to break up with things a lot. Lol
That's such a sterotype tho...
Jakcj
Jakcj
Who the heck is that?!
Taylor Swift
You don't know?! It's Queen of Pop. And country. Country/pop. Taylor Swift.
Oh, I know who Taylor Swift is, I just didn't recognize her in this photo.
soratoumiga
@soda why do you have Taylor Swift for your profile pic?
She's way to tall for you! ;P
soratoumiga
@nemianlion what do you mean?
Oh, okay then @10earthquakes
Because I like her now lol @Dark_Wing
She's 1,78cm, that's on average.
Dude Thor is wanked everywhere just like Superman or Goku. Anyone knows that Martian Manhunter beats Thor but u know this is Thor and end of story...

I know Thor wins via haxes to Wonder Woman but i enjoy screewattack comment section of annoying butthurt, salty fanboys
Agree with him being wanked. Probably the most wanked of those three.
Believe me, i saw that people consider Thor to have chance against Darkseid, Dr Ftate, Spectre, Lucifer Morningstar...

Honestly i agree. Thor is most wanked character in this page
Or Dark or White Phoenix. Pitiful
🤦‍♂️
Yeah, it's sad. People think Thor stands a chance against Fate? Spectre? Lucifer?! Wow... Not even the strongest version of Thor stands a chance against them.
Rune King Thor wishes away all of those beings, just like he did to Mangog
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have a great sense of humour! Tell me more jokes, please, I'm in the mood.
soratoumiga
Yes, laugh at the facts, as always
No version of Thor, even combined would stand a chance against Lucifer or Spectre. What's he gonna do? Wish him away? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Since
you probably never even picked up a Vertigo comic, this is Lucifer on the scan.
What the f***? All I see is a meme about contact lenses. Try again
That was Lucifer laughing. Probably at you thinking Thor beats him lmao.
Prove it
Lol.
Me: *proves it*
Spidey: Prove it.
soratoumiga
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I have to be much more specific with you than usual due to your obvious lack of comprehension skills. What I was meaning when I said "Prove it" was "Prove that that is an image of Lucifer laughing. "
How stupid can you be? Like, how dense can you be? The image shows him laughing. Quit trying to be funny, you're not.
soratoumiga
Not sure how that equates to density, but okay. (https://imgur.com/a/SAvVwXE) This is not an image of Lucifer laughing. Try again
You have to copy... paste... Ugh...
soratoumiga
Hmm, technical difficulties are a b****
KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!!
soratoumiga
The first abstract being was Oblivion.
soratoumiga
You can come back onto Discord now. Spidey is gone.
How is he gone? And I doubt I'll return.
soratoumiga
Like he went offline. Why won't you come back? You can just ignore Spidey.
It's not only because of him. I might get back eventually later on.
soratoumiga
Then why don't you want to come back?
Apparently, my role was taken away for no reason.
What role?
General Menager.
soratoumiga
Well, Spidey's was changed to "Sora's personal slave"
Lol, really? Can you send a screenshot?
soratoumiga
He's not online anymore so I can't see it. However, if you come back on- you can see it for yourself.
Hm, probably not yet.
soratoumiga
I sent it to you on Discord.
Please! Come back now!
I don't have a link.
I'll join, but I might leave again.
ManofPower
ManofPower
soratoumiga
Hey @Sora , My tablet should be coming today (Saturday for Americans)
So either today or tomorrow I'll continue that debate with you
Okay, cool!
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
soratoumiga
Hey @sora just to tell you if you don't know ;D i know you like House of M and Elizabeth Olsen say she also want this in MCU. Do you think this is going to happen?
It would be amazing if they made House of M movie. That way, they can bring mutants to MCU, but sadly, they don't seem to be working on that movie. But then again, who knows? They might make one.
Well they want to make Avengers vs X-Men movie. Maybe we will see this in 2020.
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
soratoumiga
Woah! It looks incredible. I love Elaine, she looks the best. It's really good!
Lol Thanks <3
No problem! <3
soratoumiga
I'm making an Avengers VS Justice League story on discord? Want to read it?
Sure. You can send it to me, if you want.
@soratoumiga
Can you try to edit the Presence, and I'll try to edit the One-Above-All. I want them equal, because their stats aren't equal, however they are both supposed to have the same power.
I can ask, but I don't know much about the Presence's powers.
windshadow
windshadow
soratoumiga
I don't mind anyway. Can you check Thought Robot. I edited him. I want your opinion.
windshadow
windshadow
soratoumiga
Hi @sorato! Can you explain why I can't get in to this https://www.superherodb.com/forum/moderators-only/100-2941/
Hm, I really don't know. Can you type in anything?
windshadow
windshadow
No. It says it's locked.
That's weird. It says that I can type, and WE basically have the same role... I don't know really...
Root
Root
Hello 😀
Can you check /profile Protege about my request?
Oh, sure.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion
What rank is that? Verified? XD
I don't know XD.
Maybe it's training wheels for a mod?
Well, Galactus just said what it is lol.
I saw
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion
soratoumiga
I wish to make love to you my cherry blossom, please be my petal.
Lol. I just saw this. Okay.
My attempt at being romantic.
Successful attempt.
Aww, thanks honey, I think it'd be more impactful, if I said it to you, under the moonlight, holding hands, looking into your eyes. <3
Lol. XD. It would be...
Then... The kiss...
Lol. 😁
Sure... Meet me half way (in India)
I'd love to babe, hopefully one day!