Robert Reynolds

Comments

Swarm
Sentry
He needs his old portrait image back.
Combat 45?
Yeah why not?
Sentry
Seems a bit low don't you think?
windshadow
windshadow
Sentry
Nah. He's shown to be average at combat. 45 seems good.
Sentry
What evidence shows Superman being 85?
Sentry
Thor being 100 makes sense. He's a warrior. But if 45 is average combat then Superman, Shazam, and many other heroes should be 45 as well
Sentry
But sentry isn't avarage in combat he is low
windshadow
windshadow
Sentry
Why? They are expertise in combat. Sentry's combat is no better than a regular human's combat.
windshadow
windshadow
Sentry
he shouldn't have 100 intelligence. he should be a 75-85 and his durability 95.
Sentry
No his durability is a 100. He can't die and he can regenerate from 1 atom. He has the greatest regenerating ability in the marvel universe. He should be like 200.
Intelligence well that's debatable but at least 90 because Reed Richards said that Robert is comparable to him intelligence wise
windshadow
windshadow
Sentry
If he does have that high of durability, how come he reverted to human form when fighting someone like WW Hulk?
Sentry
There's a difference between durability and stamina
windshadow
windshadow
No there isn't.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino
Sentry
Yes there is, Durability is how much damage you can take, Stamina is how long you can excerpt yourself without tiring.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion
Sentry
I think this is a bit too high for base Sentry, perhaps Death Seed Sentry.
No DSS should be 65
Sentry
Apparently we can now choose the power level of characters so @Galactus could you please make him 39 (and add the powers I listed here)
Sentry
What do you mean by "we can now choose the power level" ?
@thenemianlion said that he chose the immortal hulk's power stats to be 46
Sentry
I've added Sentry to your OC edit page. It's yours to edit now.
Sentry
Cool!!! Can you add all the characters from heroes and the magicians too? I'm the only one who watched the magicians and the only one who watch Heroes 3 times
Sentry
Please continue here: https://www.superherodb.com/forum/moderators-only/100-2941/
Just did Sentry with all his powers and got a 44
Really? I got 39
I think we're the only 2 people that have redone Sentry
Sentry
I remember a while back I used to hate this bastard, due to him being a lousy knock-off, but with all characters whether I love or hate them, I want to be knowledgeable about all of them and I eventually began liking him more and more. Although it was a long time ago I can't believe I used to dislike him. Anyone else ever experienced this with a character?
ManofPower
ManofPower
Sonic The Hedgehog and Juggernaut
Sentry
What did you dislike about Juggernaut? Just curious.
ManofPower
ManofPower
Sentry
I dont really remember . I think it was cause I thought e was a exact replica of the Hulk
Sentry
Ah, we were in similar positions.
ManofPower
ManofPower
Sentry
That was until I started actually learning about Superheroes and stuff
TBH I didn't even know The Presence of TOAA existed until summer last year
Sentry
Oh well that's alright, how long have you been into the superhero genre? I've been into it since I was 4 and I know at least 99.9% of Marvel and DC. I love comics a bit too much. 😂
ManofPower
ManofPower
Sentry
O was into superheroes as stuff around 6 but now I'm into it more than ever . I've learned so much within the past year
Sentry
Yeah the superhero genre is truly an addiction.
Powers he is missing:
Regeneration (there are many examples of that most notably dark avengers 13)
Shapeshifting (sentry vol 1 1&4)
Teleportation (new avengers 8, dark X-Men 3, dark avengers 13)
Invisibility (civil war the return)
Energy absorption (new thunderbolts 14, sentry& fantastic four, sentry vol 1 it is also stated in his official biography)
Weather manipulation (sentry vol 1 5)
Sentry
His intelligence and powers should be maxed because Reed Richards said that his intelligence is compared to his own (new avengers 1)
And he can regenerate from one atom so durability 85 is pretty ridiculous
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Sentry
I'm not a huge Sentry but I've read a lot of his comics and I agree these things should be added.
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Sentry
Oops not a huge Sentry fan is what I meant to write
Thanks
Lol
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Sentry
What do you want his power level to be? What range?
Sentry
I use one of my OCs for tests, I checked how much he should be with the stats and powers he should have and it 39
soratoumiga
soratoumiga
Sentry
I hereby give you my blessing @Amirvel
Thanks😀
1 year ago.
Sentry
Why did Dr manhattan get an immediate huge update and the sentry didn't?
1 year ago.
Sentry
He's back to his previous class (+1 or so).
1 year ago.
Sentry
This is exactly the same as it was. Can you change him according to waht I listed in your profile please? There are a whole lot of powers that should be added to him + his intelligence and durability should be at Max (I stated why in your profile)
1 year ago.
Sentry
I was talking about Manhattan.I'll look at Sentry later. I want to finish some other things first.
1 year ago.
Oh ok
1 year ago.
Sentry
He needs a serious update
1 year ago.
Sentry
@Galactis I'd really really appreciate it if you add the powers I listed in the comments section to your profile
1 year ago.
Sentry
@Galactus sorry if I'm being annoying but in case you forgot.. can you edit his profile please?
SethNova
2 years ago.
SethNova
Sentry
@Galactus: didn't sentry stalemate Galactus at some point... I feel like he could at least be a 24 or a 25 because he is pretty OP, but I guess when he has mental situations it can take away a bit of the glamor, although legion can have that problem too, so Sentry should get some boost I guess.
rpranke3
3 years ago.
rpranke3
Sentry
I'd like to comment that he's not a mutant like his bio says. A mutant is someone who is born with their abilities and he was not. Therefore he is a superhuman, not a mutant
SethNova
3 years ago.
SethNova
Sentry
Im with the goldedguardianofgood on this one, anyone who can stalemate galactus, devourer of worlds, take on Thor (a god btw xd) and destroy the God of war, is gonna wreck the kryptonian crap out of superman
Flarecrow, that isn't even canon. Plus wasn't that fan voted? And what does that fight have to do with anything?
Updated
flarecrow
flarecrow
Sentry
In Jla/Avengers Didn't superman beat thor, if you wanna go there, his mental instability gives him a major disadvantage, superman has extremely high intelligence I'm sure he would find a way to win (I'm obviously talking about pre new 52)
flarecrow, sentrys readings are way off here. He can go toe to toe with Thor. Sentry has all the powers to counter superman. His power amd durability should be maxed. He can teleport and resurrect back from death. Nothing superman can do can put down sentry. Sentry can counter supermans sunlight absorption, if he knew about kryptonite he could create that. He could turn superman into anything he wanted to.
flarecrow
flarecrow
Sentry
Again superman would wreck sentry
* 1960 something Spider-Man comic. The only thing I own of sentry, is one of his stand alone comics, and comics that he was in like avengers, mighty avengers, dark avengers, wwh comics, secret invasion. I like sentry and think he is highly underrated against most other heroes.
So? I like Spider-Man, captain America, dr. Strange, superman, wolverine and Thor over sentry. I have a cap. America tattoo, cell phone cover and a wallet. My window curtain has Spider-Man, my rarest comics are 1960s Spider-Man comics, I have batman toy statues, superman belt buckle, Smallville DVD collectors edition, superman coffee mug, blanket, shirts, hell I even have superman underwear. Yes my name and pic on here is about sentry and yes I like sentry, but the only reason is because I figured nobody would have the same thing as me. Plus superman and last son of krypton was taken.
Sentry
Alfred who has supermans powers headbutts him out of nowhere and then just starts pounding him in the face. And dude your profile pic is sentry and your name is goldenguardianofgood. Lol don't tell me you like superman more or that you're not a sentry fanboy.
Everything I say is faceted. I've either read it in a comic or I've looked on marvels website. I don't make up stuff. Give granted if Alfred had same powers as superman. He still didn't have the experience or the know how to use them at least not as well as superman. So there for superman being as though he had tones of time learning his power and having the experience should have won. There is no if ands or buts about it, superman should've won. You said all I been doing is boosting sentry up. If you actually cared to look at my comments, you'll read that I actually talked about sentrys flaws. So idk what you mean by me boosting his flaws. I'm not some fanboy who just cares about sentry, I actually enjoy superman far more than sentry. But I also know when someone is out matched whether I like them or not. Sentry has the powers to out class superman.
Sentry
This is hilarious. So what you're saying is that you knew the facts about the injustice comic but purposely left out the important info so that superman looked weak. Lmao you're just saying whatever it takes to boost sentry and bring superman down even if it requires dishonesty. It's one thing if you didn't know. That would just mean you're ignorant and talk out of your ass. But you knew the facts and left them out. I can't debate this with you anymore because I'd be forced to triple check everything you said for falsehoods.
My point is that sentry and superman now, right now from last couples years in comics, sentry would defeat superman. That was my whole point from the beginning. You are the one that came and brought up golden age superman and sentry being defeated by whoever. You have been the one talking shit this whole time. I've countered your points and by doing so have been criticizing and throwing stuff in my face after I show my point, which btw you never acknowledge, agree or disagree with. You've proven facts and I've proven facts. You're the one going off track
Let's get something straight, sentry is by far the most unstable hero of all time. Look at what he went thru- erased his whole existence from history, he is constantly being tortured mentally by the void, he has a split personality disorder with his worst enemy the void, the man is so powerful that he fears himself and not only that, but what happens when he finally looses control and void takes over who btw is much more powerful. He once thought he killed his wife but it was just the void fucking with his mind. Plus he has one of the most f'ed up origins: he was a drug addict. He took the formula thinking it would get him high. That's how he got his powers because he wanted to get high. All that and you think he wouldn't have some kind of issue?
I do know what happened. Doesn't matter how it happened, superman still got whooped by Alfred. Nobody in comics is unbeatable. The writers can make anything happen. Lesson learned with superman. Writers were stuck with him so they wrote a new power every issue hence why he was so powerful. They had no idea what to do with other than....kill him off. You're the one bringing up defeats. You're the one that's been talking smack the whole time, all I'm doing is showing you how wrong you or countering your point.
Sentry
Lmao you don't stop talking about shit you don't know. Superman was tired and weak in that issue because he had just fought a superpowered batman. Seriously dude if you haven't read the comic then don't try and use it as backup.
Powers or no powers, he still was defeated. Superman who had he's powers for years was taken down by a butler who only just obtained those powers. He didn't even have time to see how they worked. Wonder Woman, green lantern, lobo, doomsday, darkseid. You didn't explain how they defeated sentry, I don't see why I should have to explain supermans defeat. You were the one who started stating defeats, Not me.
Sentry
Alfred was as powerful as superman in that issue. Superman and ali both had no powers in that comic. You're funny dude. Leaving out details like that. Ali would take sentry if he lost his powers as well.
Yeah well superman has been taken down by.... Alfred. Yes by batmans butler, Muhammad Ali defeated him and Wonder Woman has too. You wanna keep going down this route? I mean if you wanna talk about defeats, I got time if you want.
Sentry
He's also been knocked on his ass by shehulk and defeated by the human torch
I'm sorry in 2000. His feats are, he fought galactus to a stalemate, made it to Saturn in a matter of seconds, tore ares the god of war in half, took on the being that acquired millions of mutant powers, defeated molecule man at his own game(which was considered impossible). All this was just done in the last 10 years though. And really didn't go into it till the mighty avengers series and that was 2008 I believe. So ofcourse what sentry has done isn't as impressive as superman. Superman has been around for 76 years. Sentry has only been around 14 years. At this point sentry has some impressive feats in the last 10 years.
Go to marvel database and or marvel wiki. Has all his story there. And yeah he doesn't have that many feats. He has only been around since 2001. 1st 10 20 years superman was around, all he could do was jump over tall buildings, faster than a speeding bullet and stronger than a locomotive. Not much of a feats if you ask me. But I never compared sentry to golden age superman. Nobody can compare to that. Not even superman now can go up against superman back then. I'm talking about recent.
Sentry
Post a link to sentrys feats. Oh wait you can't because he only has like 5 and non of them are anything like the ones I posted fir superman. Lmao they may say sentry is that powerful but as of now they haven't backed it up.
Sentry
Lmao doesn't mean he didn't exist. The argument is that golden age superman would beat him. Not if he was interesting
Sentry is made by a million exploding suns. (That's a supernova btw).thats what superman survived. Comprehend how powerful just one is(supernova). If our sun explodes, it's estimated to be like 500,000 h-bombs going off. Sentry has that much power running thru him times a million. He literally controls sun light. He controls matter and molecules around him. He can't die, he has no physical weakness, nothing to rely on, nothing to worry about or some source of power. He is much faster than the speed of light.
Bam sentry takes supermans primary source of power. Sentry doesn't have a weakness or relys on a source of power. But this point it doesn't matter. It matter until later on in the fight. Sentry will make superman use his reserves. He will make superman drain his powers faster than normal because superman has to use more power to take on sentry.
It doesn't loose any battery. What happens when you start to play music on it. The battery goes down after awhile. Then you start using it for apps or the internet. The battery goes down. That's what happens with superman. Now give granted his battery life like you said is way longer. When he is just being everyday Clark Kent, no battery usage. When he flys, no battery usage. Heat vision, that starts to drain the battery. Now he fights an opponent that is equally or more powerful than himself. His battery is gonna deplet faster and faster. Yes superman can goes weeks, months, maybe even a year without the sun. Say both sentry and superman are evenly matched and both are at a 100%.
And what happened to golden age superman? Oh that's right, he went bye bye cuz nobody liked reading about him. Yeah golden age superman is probably the most powerful being in comic book history. But you don't seem to grasp the concept of superman is like a rechargeable battery. He is constantly being charged up by the sun. The sun is like is charger. Now let's pretend that superman is like your phone battery and your charger is his source of power aka sun. Now what happens when your phone isn't charged and your not using it?
Sentry
Golden age superman sneezes galaxies away for god sake
Sentry
Superman doesn't need constant access to sunlight. He can go weeks without it and it won't affect his power.
Sentry
Golden age superman pulls multiple planets at a time. I don't need to say any more than that my friend
All the info I put down in that comment about his powers were from comics, marvel database and marvel wiki. The only downside to sentry and the reason why we never see the true potential of the sentry is because of his fear of the void and how powerful he truly can be.
Actually, he could be superman. Power lists- level to that of a million exploding suns. Just one sun exploding can wipe out our on solar system. That's how much power he has. His speed is equal to that of silver surfer, his power rivals that of captain universe and Phoenix force, he's fought galactus to a stand still, he has the ability to bend molecules to his will, he can control all forms of light, meaning he can make it so that superman gets no sunlight, plus any time he dies, he can resurrects back. This fight would be a planet destroying fight. Sentry will stop superman from gaining the sunlight he needs, but we all know superman has plenty of reserves so it's gonna be a long fight. Finally superman will defeat maybe even finish sentry off. But seconds later, sentry comes back to life fully recharged while superman is nearly depleted. Sentry wins
Maybe new 52 but he's nowhere near silver or golden age clarks power level
Bojdnah27
Bojdnah27
Sentry
I'm not saying Sentry could beat Superman, I'm saying he's close to being as powerful as him
Sentry
Lmao if you say so. I'm not a huge fan of superman but the fact is he's overpowered as fuck. Sentry stands absolutely no chance against golden or silver age superman.
Bojdnah27
Bojdnah27
He's comparable to Superman
Bojdnah27
Bojdnah27
Sentry
Please. Everybody knows this is wrong and needs to be fixed. He has the power of a million exploding suns, and his ranking should not be on par with Groot.
Sentry
He's overrated in general lmao. it wasn't that hard of a concept
Sentry is highly under powered. I'm not including void. Just sentry. Sentry not only has the power of a million exploding suns, but when tony did an analysis on sentry, he found no weaknesses. Yeah his power is weaker when he is out of his mind, but even then he can swing when best of them at his weakest. He went toe to toe with the hulk in a draw, he can match the speed of silver surfer, and he can manipulate molecules around himself. Plus he can't die because he can resurrect himself. His powers are to be compared to captain universe or the Phoenix force. That's how powerful he is.
legoman2
legoman2
Sentry
so you think he is overrated but his stats have to be higher? What!!!!
Sentry
Sentry is such an inconsistent and overrated character. I do believe his stats should be raised slightly though. People need to realize that this is normal sentry and not void that is being evaluated.
Again, another way I know this site is ran by dc fanboys, sentry is at an 11. Really? So you're telling me that Spider-Man can take on sentry? I'm sorry his power should easily be maxed out, his strength aswell and his speed too since he can match silver surfers speed. Easily sentry should be around 17 to 20, not 11
The_End
5 years ago.
The_End
Ares my mess up.
The_End
5 years ago.
The_End
Sentry
He is marvel comics most powerful superhero. I would put him higher than a 10. He ripped area apart literally and fought world war hulk and he wasn't even using full strength. He tried to kill himself and couldn't. That's powerful.
OgreousHulk
7 years ago.
OgreousHulk
Sentry
Please update this character...
OgreousHulk
7 years ago.
OgreousHulk
Sentry
Please update this character...
vicioushero
7 years ago.
vicioushero
Sentry
The Sentry can create matter. He\'s referred to as the most powerful being in the Dark Avengers. He also easily dispatched the Thor clone. His power should be maxed out.
OgreousHulk
7 years ago.
OgreousHulk
Sentry
I think Sentry needs updating, there is nothing here about Sentry and the Dark Avengers and his death. Maybe he isn\'t dead, I don\'t know I hadn\'t read about him since the end of the Dark Avengers.
OgreousHulk