Created by Tyrannus, 3 y 3 mo 26 d ago.
What are examples of fights where the wrong person won or they only won because they had plot armour.
And Po beating Tai Lung
Squirrel Girl vs Deadpool
Squirrel Girl vs MODOK
Squirrel Girl vs Galactus
Spider-Man beating Morlun
Electricity Claws tagging SuperDevil
Bathor beating Joki
The Justice X beating The Assassins
Bathor beating his rogues gallery on a few occassions, why is this PIS because HIS ROGUES GALLERY BEAT HIM ALL THE FREAKING TIME
Red Rhino beating Spider-Lantern
Orange Mystery beating Spider-Lantern
Spider-Man beating Galactus, Molecule Man, I Know he had the powers of the beyonder but come on, if he had his powers, he should put up a fight but it's PIS because the writer wanted the Fans to see that Spider-Man is so strong to punch Galactus in the face
Chameleon Breaking Spider-Man's Mind
Riddler beating Batgirl
Joker beating Batman
Bane beating Batman
Scarecrow beating Batman
And those are your best feats
Batman beating Deathstroke and Deadshot at the same time
Wolverine tagging Thor
Batman beating JLA (every time)
Thanos beating Odin
Batman killing Darkseid
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (non-canon, btw)
WW Hulk beating Dr. Strange
Wolverine killing Hulk
Wolverine wounding Thor
Batman landing a hit on Reverse-Flash
Catwoman beating three Flashes
Harley Quinn escaping Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
Captain Marvel beating Thor
Spider-man beating Firelord
Captain America holding his own against Hulk
Blotsky: ThAtS pIs
But,thor with 7/7 speed rating in official marvel website and being able to move as fast as lightning he commands ,who consistently fights silver surfer (14times)matching his speed and thor defeating quicksilver,saying "i've fleeted foes who are even faster than you" is "pis"..Lmao!
Batman trapping mister mxy in a cage
Check your messages.
Wolverine cutting Thanos
Dr Manhattan beating Mr Myx
Thing beating Namor Under Water
Deadpool's healing factor being better Than Wolverine's Healing Factor
Wolverine Claws Cutting Through Colossus
King Thanos beat Marvel Universe
I don't care about that moment, but agreed
Still have yet to prove that, something you never did
Thing is fodder, but so is namor, but anyways agreed
It isn't, not really
The claws are adamantium which is above Colossus
King Thanos is Op
Superman (while Motherbox amped) being able to harm Soulfire Darkseid
World War Hulk beating Dr Strange _WWH #4
Professor Hulk going toe to toe with Warrior Madness Thor _Hulk
Weakened Wanda being able to slow down and BFR mind controlled Thor _Uncanny Avengers #7
Trigon losing to the Teen Titans
God of Strength Superman losing to Wonder Woman _JL #47
Wolverine being faster than Thor _Wolverine vs Thor
Wolverine defeating the Hulk
Captain America being able to hold his own against Hulk
Captain America being able to damage Onslaught
Hulk destroying Onslaught's armor _Hulk #446
Black Panther not only being fast enough to catch the Silver Surfer but being strong enough to hold him down
Daredevil being able to dodge attacks from the Mighty Thor
Daredevil being able to hold his own against the Hulk
Basically anything Red Hulk did while he had the Leob Force
World War Hulk being unable to break Emma Frost's diamond form _WWH #2
The Thing making World War Hulk bleed _WWH #2
Thor being decapitated by Captain Marvel _Captain Marvel #12
Dormammu losing to Cyclops
Thor being caught off guard and pummeled by Phoenix Emma Frost despite proving he's superior to her in the same comic _AvX #5
Ezra being able to hold his own against Darth Vader _Twilight of the Apprentice
Luke being able to defeat Vader _RotJ
Anakin being unable to jump over Kenobi _RotS
Palpatine being killed by Han Solo in Dark Empire
Deathstroke bringing down the Justice League
Sentry beating Molecule Man
Thor being harmed by bullets
Superman being harmed by Deathstroke's sword
Hayley Quinn destroying the OverVoid on accident
Catwoman beating three speedsters by herself
is no pis
Dr Strange being unable to beat WWH shows his power.
Hulk breaking Onslaught's armour also makes sense given how Hulk is Marvel's strongest.
What did Red Hulk do that was PIS?
Anakin did technically jump over Obi-Wan but it allowed him to sever Anakin's limbs.
2: I know, though the feat in itself doesn't make a whole lot of since
3: I know, it's inconsistent given how several characters who are on Hulk's level and maybe superior all failed to even come remotely close to doing that.
4: a lot of things, off the top of my head I can instantly think three examples: 1: defeating Silver Surfer and taking his powers 2: surviving an attack from Galactus, 3: defeating Unstoppable Colossus.
5: it's PIS because literally in that same movie he freaking Mario jumped over from the bridge he was on to a platform and now he can't even make a 15 feat jump.
4. Red Hulk's powers allow him him to steal cosmic energy allowing him to overcome Surfer. Galctus from what I remember puts him back in his place after he confronts him.
5. Anakin did make the jump but that was the problem. Obi-Wan baited him into showing off his power when he should have been patient and placed himself on safe ground.
4: give me three other occasions of him doing that outside of that instance, then we can talk about it being consistent. And no, Galactus blasted him after saying he will kill him _Hulk #13 by Jeph Leob. How the heck dose Red Hulk survive that when he couldn't even survive for long in a black hole.
5: I know but why couldn't he just jump 300 meters into the air over Kenobi then land of solid ground? Based on a feat from that same movie he should be able to do that.
4. Red Hulk doesn't really go up against many radiation based people apart from the Hulk to give examples from but absorbing radiation is what he's famous for. Another example of him absorbing cosmic radiation like he did from SS was when he did so against Thor. What do you mean no? Galactus did what I said he did.
5. Anakin was tired and frustrated at that point. Obi-Wan's the master of Form III and they whole point of that form is to keep defending against your opponent until they they get annoyed and make a mistake.
4: cosmic energy ain't radiation my friend, it's basically a sci-fi version of magic. As for Galactus https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-808241
6: I'm well aware of that but do you Seriously think an hour (at most) long duel and a three foot hill are enough to allow you to beat someone much faster and stronger than you? Besides it's not like Anakin hasn't been able to fight for much longer than that without losing to a three foot dune.
4. Cosmic energy isn't magic it's still within the confines of science and like all things in science it gives off radiation. I'm not sure why you sent that picture. It still proves my point.
5. Yes. Obi-Wan was conserving himself the whole fight just defending Anakin's attacks while Anakin did the opposite. Anakin was tired and frustrated so making the careless mistake that he did makes sense. He was also motivated to kill his master the same way he did against Maul
4: I'm well aware of that, i was just using an analogy because energy isn't always radiation. If you're trying to argue he can absorb it because it gives off radiation then could Red Hulk now absorb a phone since it gives off radiation? And why couldn't Red Hulk ever absorb Thor lightning (which is confirmed to be natural lighting) or absorb the Hulk's gamma energy?
5: again I understand how and why it happened, do you understand why I think it was stupid? I don't feel like repeating my reasoning. Why couldn't Anakin just put up his lightsaber to block Kenobi's strike? Though I understand what the narrative had in mind in that scene. Oh, and Kenobi was also getting tired. Just wanted to get that out there. And what dose Maul have to do with anything?
4. You first said cosmic energy is like magic but when I said it isn't you said your aware? Which one is is? In theory he could absorb the radiation from the phone but he wouldn't suddenly absorb the phone itself nor would it help him much. Lightening doesn't give off radiation like an object or people do. I'd assume the fact that it was summoned using magic would also play a part. Red Hulk can and does absorb Hulk's gamma energy.
5. If you understand Obi-Wan's technique then why do you think it's stupid he won? Anakin probably didn't expect Obi-Wan to cut him down the same way Maul didn't cut Obi-Wan down. Maul didn't expect the jump, Obi-Wan did. Obi-Wan was tired but he still had some fight in him as he wasn't really exerting himself like Anakin was. Read the Obi-Wan and Anakin comics. It shows how Anakin was obsessed with mastering the same move Obi-Wan used on Maul
4: I said it was "a sci-fi version of magic" and I was comparing it to Dr Strange's magic as in both get it from a cosmic being and they both do whatever the heck the plot wants at the time. But that neither here nor there, I meant to say it's energy but it's not radiation, unless you have evidence to show that it is. Okay. Neither dose Silver Surfer, heck lightning is entirely energy while Silver Surfer is merely "empowered" by energy while lightning IS energy; lightning also can give off radiation https://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q10893.html. Why dose how it was summoned change weather Ross can absorb it or not? Remember in Hulk #5 Red Hulk flat out says "I have studied you Thor" if anyone knew Thor's lightning was natural, it would be him.
5: because I think it severely downplays Anakin's abilities by making it seem like he can just be￼ mutilated by a three foot dun while ignoring his feats of making far comebacks than that. You do realize Kenobi also had a clear memory of that and probably replayed that￼ battle in his mind over and over again like￼ most of us do with important events (like cutting Maul in half)￼ and he even said "don't try it," he knew what Anakin was about to do and Anakin should have also known to put his blade down to block that, and the Obi-Wan and Anakin comic just proves my point even more.
4. Cosmic radiation exists in real life so we can assume it exists in comics too considering Rulk was able to absorb it from SS.
5. Anakin's never had such a difficult fight like this before. Not even Count Dooku was able to hold him off. When you master Form III your defence should be unbreakable so it's no surprise Anakin couldn't get past it. Obi-Wan was reluctant the whole fight which is why he says that. Anakin in his rage does it anyway. His mind was severely clouded by the dark side. The comic shows why Maul was relevant because you asked why I brought Maul into this. The comic shows how Anakin wanted to use his masters move against him. Maul never struck Obi-Wan so Anakin had no reason to believe Obi-Wan would.
4: Silver Surfers energy is the "Power Cosmic" which is basically Galactus' life essence, unless you have any evidence that the Power Cosmic is radiation, you can't use it. And another PIS moment for Red Hulk was when he had the upper hand on Sentry who had help, this is PIS because Sentry is on the same level as characters who have proven above Rulk.
5: you're forgetting his fights with Asajj Ventress, especially this one https://youtu.be/HbBKHB1Sffg and all the times Dooku battled him to a stalemate in the DH comics and TCW, and I don't remember him losing to a dune in any of those. I never once said Anakin should have been able to get past his defense. Not only he was reluctant but he should have known Anakin would have tried the move he used against Maul because he was also there when Anakin was playing with that training drone. And Anakin should have expected it because he knew Kenobi has a firm memory of the Maul fight (he knows this because in that scan you showed Kenobi said Anakin had asked him a bunch of questions about it and he was able to answer them all) and probably thought about how Maul could have done better.
4. Cosmic energy gives off radiation. Red Hulk wouldn't have been able to absorb it otherwise.
5. Obi-Wan did know he'd try the move which is why his dismembers him. Maul never cut Obi-Wan so Anakin had no reason to believe Obi-Wan would do the same considering Anakin believed himself superior to them both.
5: haha I find it hard to believe he wouldn't think "jez (or whatever the Star Wars version is called) would Kenobi just stand there like an idiot and let me cut him in half?
5. I don't know who jez is unless you meant jeeze. You acting like Anakin took hours to jump past Obi_Wan. It happened within a split second.
5: atocorect, have you ever been screwed up by it? Cause I was just. Back to the point: so Kenobi had enough time to slice him into ribbons but Anakin didn't have enough time to put up his lightsaber or to jump 60 ft in the air and land 30 feat behind him? Sounds right, sounds like Disney's Star Wars logic.
The lightening hit Hulk from behind the head. Hulk didn't see that coming. Sure Thor had to carry him but it's still a big risk.
5. Anakin didn't expect the attack given how many times he'd gone through the simulations. He's mind was clouded by the dark side and exhaustion.
And Wonder Woman beating God of Strength is also no PIS, the amp was just garbage.
1: you're acting like escaping that situation would be hard, it's not, either pulling away or hitting back would be the first instinct for any sane person and a warrior like Thor should have been able to escape that a lot easier. "Why did Logan Paul make the illegal punch?" Because of desperation, Thor was not desperate when Hulk was hitting him like that. Stop acting like pulling away or hitting back is hard for Asgard's sake.
"The lighting hit Hulk from behind" you mean like Hulk's punches did? Either they're both cheap shots or they're both fair plays, you decide. You can't just pick the one you like and discard the one you don't like.
5: I mean if Obi Wan himself said "don't try it" implying he knew what Anakin was going to do, what should Anakin have expected? And no he wasn't exhausted; did he even look like he was exhausted?
5. Anakin took that the wrong way thinking he couldn't make the move. When your angry and clouded by the dark side you don't think rationally.
I know who Thor is and how powerful he is but sometimes you just have to take the L. It makes me question your IQ that you had to say that to be honest. I never said he becomes mindless after one hit.
I was the one you gave the scans. Why are you sending be scans for a comic I told you to read?
5: I thought I conceded on the high ground not being PIS and wrote that entire essay to add more to the argument that it was not by showing how in the RotS game when Anakin succeeds in jumperint over Kenobi, he does a similar move to what happened to Maul. Again the high ground is not PIS. There, I hope you don't still think I'm an Anakin fanboy who claims "anything I don't like like is PIS" because I'm not.
What's wrong with my IQ? Again all I'm doing is￼ acknowledging the facts. Okay but even if being hit were to weaken Thor's ability to fight somehow (it won't) then he still shouldn't have been outperformed by the Hulk who has lime zero fighting skills. I will take the L once you justify why it makes sense for him to just let the Hulk hit him to death.￼
I sent a different scan from the one you sent to me, the reason I sent it was because that paragraph was actually something I sent to someone else on chat because they tried to argue the same thing I was arguing￼ earlier and I forgot to change it up. Sorry for repeating myself (I normally don't do that too much bty and have promised to stop because I know it's annoying).
5. Don't think your a Anakin fanboy.
5: thank you.
Tell me this, an old man can build up a Lego structure, and a young kid can come and break it, tell me does that mean the kid >>> the adult? LMAO no
Second "feat" = Being split in two and screaming out of pain from one of Superman's attacks