Saitama

Comments

If I may ... His powers almost all come from speed and invulnerability. His punches ore so fast that just the airflow does damage, and even if he does make contact it does nothing to him. His durability and speed should be 100. He never really uses strength to defeat his foes, though a man who has trained to be as fast and invulnerable as he is would also be really strong... so say around 90. He has no real "power" to speak of, so I'd put it at 15. Now his combat skills are fairly good but I believe they are kind of skewered by his speed. He looks cool because he's fast. Thus a 90. As far as brains go I think he lost some trying to thicken his skull. Maybe a 30 to 40. Really though, he is awesome. All great heroes lose something very important to gain there power. He did. He lost almost all emotion... and his precious hair. :' (
He's not called One Punch Man, that's the title of the anime. It's Caped Baldy.
Ryan0607
Ryan0607
@LordTracer
No I'm sorry but I think you are wrong. His limiter as a character is broken. He is a spoof. A gag. Not to be taken seriously. But in that respect you have to understand what he is capable of because of those feats. That's what makes him a fun character. The Dominator hasn't just killed people but any and all beings of power. Saitama was the only one who could stop him. I'm not too sure what you mean by the 'not the universe itself' reference.
I'm not really too fond of using 'planet', 'solar', 'star' etc. levels of power to describe a characters potential. But I feel there are very few physical characters that Saitama wouldn't be able to defeat.
Ryan0607
Ryan0607
@Heep @LordTracer @Galactus
I'm just speaking based from what I see from the series. The fact that he can destroy the Dominator of the Universe (who spends his existence travelling and slaughtering anyone worth fighting in the whole universe) without breaking a shred of sweat. One serious punch. Dead. This guy is omnipotent.
@LordTracer, perhaps you a right with not being up there with O-A-A etc. But this guy seriously packs a punch 😉 and I believe he can defeat almost any physical beings if he truly wants to.
If you can tell me how/what this guys power is limited to and explain then great!
Just because he destroyed a guy who's killed people across the universe (not the universe itself), that doesn't mean anything. One Punch Man isn't omnipotent, he isn't universal, he's dwarf star level, end of story.
You are both wrong.
Saitama has not yet showed anything you two claim.
Actually stats and powers are good.
Waiting manga updates.
For now he can be considered as the physical buster of his universe. By that I mean for any physical oponent.
Actually he has showed that he can wiped out a planet.
But as part of his portrait he is showed as the most bored character in manga/comics... only dr Manhattan could be described as more bored than that.
Someone needs to amp Saitama's power to 100 not just 70.
Why exactly ?
And how do you define "power" ?
Thx
Ryan0607
Ryan0607
@galactus
Please address and fix this Hero's power.
His power is truly limitless.
He should be up there sipping wine with O-A-A and Presence.
Are you crazy? Saitama is a dwarf star level being. He has a limit, and is certainly not omnipotent like The One-Above-All and The Presence.
Galactus
Galactus
One Punch Man
@Heep is currently in charge of One Punch Man.
One Punch Man
And I fixed the stats and powers honnestly.
For now, waiting manga updates, its fine to me.
Powers added by me :
Jump
Heat resistance
Cold resistance
Precognition
I did lower a bit his intelligence
Raised a bit his combat and his speed.
One Punch Man
Some obvious powers should be added :
*Jump
*Cold resistance
*Heat resistance
Bump @Galactus
Stas
Stas
One Punch Man
See my problem with ranking Saitama higher is that OPM is still ongoing, as AFAWK Saitama's strength is pretty much limitless since once of the characters in the manga stated that Saitama is the way he is because he broke his natural limiter, meaning that he most likely doesn't have an upper limit. Essentially he's as strong as he needs to be for any fight. Like feat wise he's on par with Grey Hulk, but his potential is probably so much higher. The best course of action would be to raise his rank to Grey Hulk or even Hulk's level and leave him there until the manga ends so we really know Saitama's true limits.
Yeah because I don't watch the series so I don't know but doesn't his strength come from punching with immense velocity and force i don't think he could lift all that much at least not hulk
lEvel
Durge1
Durge1
One Punch Man
That's fair, I just feel like from what we've seen I think it's safe to say he is higher then a 10.
I mean I don't even know what the num ere are but I'm assuming there popularity of that's. The case he should be a 17
Durge1
Durge1
One Punch Man
Update please.... Saitama is a lot higher then 10. At least a 20.
Let me try to make the case as to why he should be ranked higher - firstly, like the name implies, he has ridiculous striking power. More powerful than I've seen in any comic (and my favourite heroes are hulk and superman). The air flow alone from one of his 'normal' punches is enough to completely destroy a massive cliff face and clear the sky of clouds. His durability is also seemingly limitless. At one point, he casually stands in a feild of gravity equal to that of black hole without even seeming to feel it at all. At another, he is punched from the earth to the moon, creating a crater without any injury whatsoever. His reaction is simply to look mildly inconvenienced and kind of amused at the same time. If that weren't enough, he's constantly shown to be wayyyyy faster than even the fastest characters in the show. He moves faster than the eye can register TO CHARACTERS that move faster than the eye can register. Now - SPOILER AHEAD************* he kills everything in the show with one punch. Surprise. Except for the ultimate 'boss' named Boros - who claims to be the most powerful being in the universe. But even against that being, he vaporizes parts of him with one punch. It's only due to his extreme regeneration that he's able to survive, not his durability. Important to note though is that at the end of the fight, when saitama delivers the final blow (that he calls a 'serious' punch, the only one in the show) he doesn't even actually hit the enemy with it. In fact, it's only the air current from the blow that makes contact with Boros and is powerful enough to create a shockwave that reaches all the way around the world.
Man, after finally getting a chance to watch this show, saitama has become one of my favourite characters. Not only is the action in the show really really awesome, but the universe they made is interesting, weird and very funny. Saitama is suuuuuuper OP but they manage to still make it engaging and entertaining. I highly recommend it to any superhero fans. ONE PUNCH!
The most wanked character in fiction...
Who ever made him a 10 is a complete idiot
Genos
2 years ago.
Genos
One Punch Man
I've come to believe that Saitama is just as strong as he wants to be. There's no limit to his power (I hope not). Also 10... 10?! 10!?!? WHY 10, HE SHOULD BE 15 AT LEAST, ANYTHING LESS IS A BLOW TO AN AMAZING ANIME!!!!
this really pisses me off! he should be way higher than a ten and his stats should be all maxed out besides his intelligence. if you don't agree with me watch all of his fights in the anime and im sure you will change your mind. change his stats! he's one of the most powerful characters of all time and he's ranked a 10?! I can tell you one things he's stronger than goku if you don't believe me watch the anime and his feats he doesn't even try and he takes down beings that would give goku and superman a run for there money. change the stats I cant stress it enough!
Everyone keeps bringing up the fact that he can defeat all his foes with one punch but those are his foes set in a universe where this dude can beat everyone with a single punch when we all know it's just krillin's wet dream of being Mister cleans son. Yeah those are bald jokes.
Ryker137
2 years ago.
Ryker137
No limit to his power
Ryker137
2 years ago.
Ryker137
One Punch Man
The most OP hero ever. Could probably take down Hulk, Goku, Solomon Grundy, Deathstroke, Beast, and maybe even Thor, Wolverine, and Superman
SirSpidey
2 years ago.
SirSpidey
One Punch Man
This kid sucks. There is no way this kid could beat powerful heros like superman or Thor or even Doomsday.
cmon! saitama should be way higher than ten he could easily kill goku with one punch and I could see him being more powerful then superman. saitama is the most powerful anime character in history, he kills all of his characters with one punch! his punches hit faster an harder tan light speed and that's been proven. watch the anime! and raise his power level! gosh.....
ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!!