LordTracer

Comments

Dark_Wing
LordTracer
Would You Rather join any lantern corps of your choosing or be an EU level Jedi/Sith/Grey Jedi you pick
I'd rather be a Grey Jedi. The Lantern Corps are cool, but there's none I really fit into apart from Green. But as a Grey Jedi, I can basically live the same life I do now, just with the ability to draw on the light and dark sides.
Jim Corrigan.
I don't know what Hal Jordan Spectre is I just saw it on this site and thought it looked cool I'm assuming it's just Spectre with a lantern ring in that case Spectre plus lantern ring > regular Spectre
LordTracer
Quit calling feats you don't like outliers
Quit using feats THAT MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE.
WOLVERINE SURVIVING HITS FROM THE PHOENIX FORCE IS THE DEFINITION OF AN OUTLIER
Not when you can heal and have a deal with the angle of death to come back to life
LordTracer
Could a lightsaber really do this to Thanos?

LordTracer
How many Hal Jordan level Green Lantern would we need to take down GM Luke Skywalker
LordTracer
Hal on his own could blitz Luke. But if speed was equalized, you'd literally need more than an infinite amount of Post-Crisis Hal's to beat GM Luke.
LordTracer
First off Why would we need an infinite amount of Hal's and second I thought you said Star Wars characters were faster than light
LordTracer
Post-Crisis Hal has MFTL+ speed in the quadrillions. Luke has MFTL+ speed in the ten thousands. So even though they're both MFTL+, Luke can still get blitzed. Infinite Hal's would be necessary because Luke is a literal infinity beyond him. Hal is multi-galaxy level at most. That's 3D. Luke is at least universal. That's 4D.
LordTracer
That is the sans reson I think silver surfer beats Luke Luke might be faster than light but silver surfer crosses galaxies in just a few panels assuming these are the smallest Galaxies he is still going septillions of time faster than light
LordTracer
I always assume equalized speed anyways, so eh.
Why do you do that?
LordTracer
Because there's several matchups that would be great fights... if one of the combatants wasn't overwhelmingly faster than the other. Equalizing speed makes it possible to have many more matchups that aren't one-sided.
LordTracer
Hey lord tracer where can I learn about Hal Jordan Spectre I'm asking you becaus you debated on it here
LordTracer
Why do you hate thought robot so much
LordTracer
Is their anything in the Star Wars universe that is omnipotent?
LordTracer
The Bedlam Spirits are stated to be omnipotent, and I suppose The Force itself could be considered omnipotent.
Watchman2003
Watchman2003
Hey @LordTracer,
I'm on the verge of becoming an Editor. @Galactus told me to find a mod to check the characters he gave me to edit. You're one of the most experienced mods I know. You know your stuff, and i was wondering if you could check the characters I edited, and review them in the comments page. @Galactus said if the mod I asked (that's you), gave me the thumbs up, I would become an editor. The characters I have edited are Howard The Duck and Sherlock Holmes. Thanks.
-@Watchman2003
LordTracer
Elsa vs an all powerful Star Wars characters with massively faster than light speed
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
Star wars Character
LordTracer
There's numerous Star Wars characters with MFTL+ speed, you'll have to be more specific. Though honestly, any trained Jedi Knight-level character could obliterate Elsa. They're all large star level, she's island level.
LordTracer
They are not all large star level and if they are I want to see ahsoka or someone like that force punching planets into each other also Jason solo dose not beat Wonder Woman as Diana is solar system level vs Jason who is only multi planet level
LordTracer
What I meant to say was Jason solo is solar system level at his best Diana is solar system level at her norm
LordTracer
Yes, they are. In Star Wars: Mythology, the clash between two PADAWANS was enough to warp a planet into a blue star. Any trained Knight should scale to this. And no, Jacen Solo is not only solar system level at his peak. Before even being knighted, and being cut off from the Force, Jacen was able to survive torture that Jedi Master Kyp Durron, who not only scales to the feat from Mythology, but has also manipulated a black hole (easily a solar systemic feat), said that he couldn't imagine anyone surviving torture on that level. He implied that not even Luke, who by this point was far stronger than his peak in Dark Empire, could survive that. So that's already solar system level stuff, at the very least. Jacen's peak level is when he achieved Oneness with the Force, which allowed him to completely fodderize Onimi. For reference, Onimi would slap Shimrra Jamaane, who was not only compared to Darth Sidious in terms of power, but also outmatched Grand Master Luke. Immediately after losing Oneness, he managed to create an antidote to Onimi's poisons by using his tears.
LordTracer
There's even more feats that put Jacen casually at solar system level if not above that, so don't try to tell me what his peak is when I clearly know more about the EU, and especially this character.
LordTracer
To be fair I only know the EU form Dark Empire and thrawn trilogy comics, and the Star Wars Invasion comics
Can you tell me who or what "Hard to Destroy Reptile" is
Read his page on the SCP wiki: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
LordTracer
UI shaggy vs 1000 One above alls. Who wins?
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
LordTracer
I never got your answer :^(
Bane333
Bane333
LordTracer
Mr.tracer do I ask you if I want to update a character he has no ustats or power stats his name is talon dc charrcter
@bane333 Go to my profile page
LordTracer
I have a question. Was Darth Raven the most powerful force user during the old republic?
LordTracer
No, but she was close. Most of the time, the most powerful during the Old Republic was Emperor Valkorion. In certain scenarios (that being if you play as the Sith Inquisitor during KotFE), then Darth Imperius/Occlus/Nox is the strongest. He/she eventually absorbs Valkorion's Force spirit and can use his power whenever they want.
LordTracer
As for Revan, after she became a Grey Jedi during Shadow of Revan, she was the second strongest, behind Valkorion. If the Inquisitor is played during KotFE, then Revan is the third strongest.
LordTracer
I thought revan was male
LordTracer
Canonically, yes. But my Revan in KotOR were female for the most part, so I always use female pronouns for Revan.
LordTracer
What is the youngest version of Luke Skywalker that could beat revan. My bets are on Dark Empire Luke
LordTracer
I agree. Dark Empire Luke could beat Revan.
LordTracer
But isn't Revan to experienced?
No lord I wasn't trying to tell how to write your characters I respect your characters there yours and I know that I was trying to point out the writing style they how we the creators can make the characters but have a bad story heartstone is your character but when you told her back story I'm not try to you how to write it but you could seem that her powers are a gift the story was a bit shaky but it could used to be a good story. So in the end your right I'm sorry what I said and respect your character I was pointing out the story in the form the story telling we have to day is kind **** from the years we've had in the past.
LordTracer
Her powers are a gift though. She is given them by a cosmic abstract known as The Heart of the Megaverse, which is the entire reason she survives her attempted suicide.
Thanks I'm sorry for saying it's a weak story is ok but not good I have my like said they have one to line names ladyluck is the one the mains crimson is my favorite.
BayonettaFan
BayonettaFan
LordTracer
Hhahahahaha MCU Thor Large planet lvl hahahaha. U can make me laughing even after having a hard day. Thor cannot even destroy even a city and u are talking about Saturn/Jupiter.
LordTracer
No, your blatant bias against the MCU would be laughable if it wasn't so irritating. Especially since I already destroyed you in this debate on your ArthurCurry89 account. The fact that you say Awakened Thor isn't even city level just shows that you're biased and cannot be taken seriously. But just to prove you wrong anyways, how about you take a look at this calculation that puts base, unawakened Thor at mountain level. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Thor_busts_Sokovia_recalc_(MCU)
Vs battle wiki is not a reliable source wiki is not a reliable source to use so don't use it in battles lord
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. ... Wikipedia generally uses reliable secondary sources, which vet data from primary sources.
thats not wikipedia thats wikia
LordTracer
Not even using it because it's VSBW, I'm using it because it's a calculation that makes sense.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
LordTracer
I forget the name of the character in that profile picture, can you remind me who she is?
Kefla.
LordTracer
Would you prefer Heartstone to fight Vatoon or for Thunderstruck to fight Vatoon? Or we can do a 2 V 2 - Tracer VS Sora OC fight...
LordTracer
Did you write the origin yet?
@LordTracer, I've been working on a later battle for my SoulCollector Graveyard forum, the battle is Godzilla vs Optimus Prime and I have feats for Godzilla, but finding some for Optimus Prime is very difficult and inconsistent. And I remember you having a vast knowledge on the Transformers mythos and I was wondering if you could help me with it?
LordTracer
Sure, I could help. But yeah, Optimus does tend to be very inconsistent (especially if you're not using one specific continuity for him).
And it seems to me you lived your life, like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to cling to, when the rain set in
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
LordTracer
@imalreadytracer How is your day?
LordTracer
No. I don't want to watch it, I already know Deadpool wins.
LordTracer
Can you give me the link to the update list? I can't find it.
Thanks!
LordTracer
I've been watching the flash (and arrow) on Netflix and I'm wondering is their any Star Wars charter that can beat the flash (comic flash)
LordTracer
The Bedlam Spirits, The Father of Mortis, Abeloth, The Son and The Daughter of Mortis and Darth Nihilus can definitely do it. Grand Master Luke, Darth Sidious, Darth Nox, Emperor Valkorion, Darth Caedus, Revan, Yoda, Darth Plagueis and Meetra Surik can do it if Flash doesn't instantly speedblitz.
LordTracer
Okay father son and daughter of mortis would destroy flash it isn't a debate there flash could take out all of ableoths avatars but true form ableoth no question there but I feel like flash could use the speed force on everyone else
LordTracer
The first couple people can beat Flash but Flash beats everyone else on the list and can beat Abeloth's avatars.
LordTracer
Flash doesn't beat anyone I listed if speed is equalized. And Abeloth's avatars beat him regardless.
LordTracer
Ew. Why would you equalize speed? That's literally getting rid of Barry's advantage.
LordTracer
Because he asked if they CAN beat The Flash. They can win if speed is equalized. That should be obvious.
LordTracer
Well, why equalize speed? They get their normal forms and they can fight with whatever abilities they have.
LordTracer
Because that's a way they easily win. And speed doesn't even need to be equalized. If Barry doesn't instantly speedblitz, he'd lose. Even if he did, a speedblitz wouldn't work on Nihilus.
LordTracer
Well, not sure about Nihilius, but he can still win, and I say he beats Yoda like 7/10 times. Also, he can pull a Reverse Flash.
LordTracer
Nihilus is non-corporeal and is nothing but dark side energy. Flash literally cannot touch him. And Barry has morals, he would not use Thawne's tactics.
LordTracer
@tracer how dose galatcus treat his Harolds (@mop said you know a lot about galatcus) and would you rather be a Harold for galatcus or a host for the Phoenix Force?
LordTracer
I'm not really sure, I think he at least somewhat respects them. And I would much rather be a host of the Phoenix Force.
LordTracer
Why would you rather be a host?
LordTracer
Omega effect vs the force?
Omega effect stomps!
Well, the EU Force wins.
The Force, easily.
LordTracer
@tracer why is the force stronger than the omega effect
LordTracer
The Omega Effect is what gives Darkseid his power, and it's somewhat relative to him. There's Force wielders that are stronger than Darkseid, so Force > Omega Effect.
LordTracer
That doesn't make any sense but you want to debate something @tracer?
Abeloth vs Jean Grey?
LordTracer
Oh, Abeloth casually stomps.
Phoenix force Jean?
Phoenix.
I am even curious how the hell u even participate in this forum if VS Battle wiki exist. 95% of people completely disagrees with this forum
LordTracer
Because it's possible to use both? I can use this site and VSBW if I want.
How?
You know what ? You destroyed me utterly. Using such stupid forum as argument. Comicvine is way better or DanCo.
LordTracer
VSBW is far more reliable than ComicVine. And whether you think it's stupid or not is irrelevant.
VSBW and Comicvine are both somewhat reliable. DanCo is better than both though...
LordTracer
I disagree. VSBW is better than DanCo.
DanCo is severely overrated, he's a pretty cool person and I've spoken to him personally, very intelligent, but in terms of debating or scaling, he is a rookie.
LordTracer
Tracer want to talk about danco?
Watchman2003
Watchman2003
LordTracer
No worries. I deleted all my 'original characterss'. I am so sorry for getting angry. I did not follow the rules and i am sorry. Are we good now?
Watchman2003
Watchman2003
LordTracer
Yo tracer! Stop calling me out and hate on someone else. I love this website, and I never did **** to you. So BACK OFF.
LordTracer
You're not following the rules. I am going to call you out if you're not following the rules.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy
LordTracer
I'm not Tracer but it seemed interesting so I tried to look at it but I need to request access. Go to top right and click "Share", then send him the link
Watchman2003
Watchman2003
LordTracer
Cool. How can I become a operator?
LordTracer
You become a moderator when the admin of the site, @Galactus, makes you one. I don't know what his criteria for making someone a mod is.
Watchman2003
Watchman2003
LordTracer
HEY. You seem to me like some one who is used to getting his or her way. You have exceeded the limit of ocs, mostly copying already made character pictures. So how did you exceed the limit. Also, I have tried adding a character, but most of my suggestions get rejected, including Marv from Sin City, and Woozy winks. So how do yoou get whatever you want on this site? I really want to know, bro.
LordTracer
The images of the characters being copied are not the problem (and I changed them, so it's not copying), the problem is when you completely copy an already existing character. And I am able to exceed the limit because I'm a moderator, and our limit is higher than that of a normal user.
Or if you took advantage of a glitch! 😉
LordTracer
Gamora literally said Power gem is only effective against organic beings, bigger object then bigger dose and u must affect objects by direct, physical contact.

Such ABCD logic doesn't work there. Sorry but VSBW wanked those feats. Not mentioning how they downball Arrowverse characters.
LordTracer
What is that even supposed to mean, and how does it debunk the calculations? And no ABC logic was used there, it was simple math and logic.
LordTracer
Ok so why stupid gummy airball can flinch Thor or electrofied by stupid electrical net used against even weakest beings in universe
LordTracer
You mean why was pre-Awakening Thor disabled by an electrical net made by the Grandmaster, someone who's been detaining superpowered individuals for a long period of time?
LordTracer
Actually gem destroys surface only, not intire volume . That is the difference
LordTracer
You're ignoring the two calculations that clearly came out at large planet level.
LordTracer
And if u want to refere to this moon pulling feat by Thanos he only ripped surface apart of Moon which was much smaller than ours and was much closer to planet ( with very weak gravity )
LordTracer
How do you know it's smaller than Earth's moon? And that doesn't debunk the calculations.
LordTracer
Or the Power Gem's other planet busting feat.
LordTracer
Ok i understand Thor taking this star force and i believe in this fan calculation ( thx god not wanked to galaxy lvl or downballed to city lvl ). But this is Thor durability mainly heat resistance. Hulk can K.O. Thor because the fact Thor's flesh is nigh unbreakable it doesn't mean he is resistant to trauma.
People exaggerate Hulk only by stupid scaling bla bla bla like should be on Hela, the Mjolnir buster lvl and Uru's melting point is temp. of NS surface.
Thunder amped Stormbreaker only created minor crater in Wakanda. Thor is not on Hela lvl not even close. For me Hulk at best is Leviathan K.O.er. I do not care off statements or off screen feats like DCEU Supes tectonic plate shifter ( Maybe in future movies DCEU heavy hitters will be that strong ).
Axe was specially forged to repel IG power and Thanos wasn't traiting anybody seriously in movie.

If u love VS Battle wiki and it ABCD logic + scaling system so much, then they are Arrowverse haters because Ollie constantly was barely reacting to Flash or has super aim. Supergirl tanked continent lvl explosion and scales to Reign barely. Or Kara can enter speeds to come back in time etc.

And one thing: In vs battle wiki there is also sth called durability negation like having power which can bypass durability ( AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW ENEMY STRONG IS ) and cw has phasers or mind manipulators.
LordTracer
Heat resistance nothing, it's just durability. And considering that Hulk is capable of harming him (trauma would not affect someone with country level durability if they are being hit by something with far less than country level power), it makes Hulk country level. Now, everything you said after this, about Hela, Stormbreaker only making a crater, etc, etc, is your assumptions and denial of what is clearly shown and calculated and means nothing. And everything you said about VSBW is also completely irrelevant.
LordTracer
MCU Hulk country buster ?! MCU Thor planet buster ?! Are u drunk ? If u haven't watch CW series then do not comment. Supergirl on screen is casual milion ton lifter and could trade blows with Reign who is real instant planet shaker. Loool
LordTracer
I think the real question is, have you even taken a look at some of the MCU feats and understand how powerful these characters are? Well, it's clear you haven't since you vote against them at nearly every turn. Awakened Thor's feat of covering Wakanda in lightning when he made his glorious entrance in Infinity War was calculated out to be country level.
——
——
Not
only that, but Awakened Thor also has the durability to withstand large country level attacks, as calculated here:
——
——
Not
only is Hulk somewhat comparable to Awakened Thor, he managed to stagger Surtur, who is stronger than Awakened Thor and Hela. Therefore, Hulk is country level. And as for planet level Stormbreaker (Note, I said Stormbreaker, not Thor), it was able to cleave through a blast made by the completed Infinity Gauntlet. The Power Gem alone was calculated to be large planet level, on two different occasions.
——
——
Not
LordTracer
Goddamn link repeating glitch. Great, now I'll have to post all the links in separate comments.
——
Power Gem Planet Busting #1
LordTracer
Am I allowed to copy paste the history from the Marvel wiki?
LordTracer
If you make a little note that it's from the Marvel wiki, it should be fine.
LordTracer
We really need the TOAA to get updated.
LordTracer
I don't think the characters that already have stats are Galactus' priority. Most of the times people asked to update someone with stats, he said no.
LordTracer
Are you just editing the stats or the character background as well?
Stats and background.
LordTracer
Ok- I'm mainly focusing on the stats.
Dcfan123
Dcfan123
LordTracer
I think your oc character is cool looking I have my own but I don't want to put her on this sight.
Bbq444
Bbq444
LordTracer
You should change that image of your's which looks immature so you don't get your mod taken away. Unless if you want to keep it that way I can't change your mind it just looks inappropriate.
LordTracer
How is it inappropriate? And I've been meaning to change it, just haven't done it yet.
Because it's a woman who's drinking alcohol and showing the middle finger while doing it.
LordTracer
I find it funny, because the character (Ruby) is supposed to be super nice and innocent.
hussein2099
hussein2099
cool
Yo how you been
LordTracer
I've been good, bro. How about you?
LordTracer
Well just got a new tablet for my birthday . Also gained my privilege to be on this site again (I got in trouble😂) So I've been pretty well . Also went bowling yesterday on my b-day . So other than not being on this site for 2/3rds of the month I've been really good
LordTracer
Trace r wanna do Supreme Comics vs Varosverse?
Yeah, sure.
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
Nice new prof picture 😁
Lol, thanks.
windshadow
windshadow
What is it? Anime?
@LordTracer
How can you possibly make more than 5 OC's?!? I can only make 5!
Because I'm a mod.
Oh ok
😁
Also I was wondering .... Could you voice Stan and my ocs could high
LordTracer
@Tracer could you tell me what happened in Oc High?
LordTracer
I replied to when you asked it on the forum.
Thanks
plaidcoolflyer
plaidcoolflyer
Love your new profile picture. #CLONE WARS SAVED
Dcfan123
Dcfan123
LordTracer
Lordtracer I found from the dc wiki you can you use it if you want"The Fifth Dimension is an inter-dimensional reality that exists outside of the normally accepted space/time continuum. Due to its five dimensional properties, this reality functions off of a completely different set of physics than those found in typical three dimensional environments."
Jakcj
Jakcj
LordTracer
Yeah sometimes I can be rude but really a lot of times i'm not trying to be rude.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion
LordTracer
What would happen if Heartstone at full speed infinite mass thrust onto Lionman? Would he survive her... You know... Erhm...? Say she's from the other end of the universe, and she thrust him at full power and speed, what happens?
LordTracer
Dawg, what the hell? XD! At full speed, his molecules would probably show up in another multiverse.
What if he was in Primal stage 2 - 3?
LordTracer
Stage 2, she probably wouldn't kill him. It'd probably still hurt him.
Stage 3, I don't think she could break his endo-skeleton.
You know what I mean by thrust right? 😏
jar
jar
LordTracer
Can you check some of the characters i made and battless.
_Holy_Joe_
_Holy_Joe_
LordTracer
Hey, I'm working on a new series and I was wondering if you could help out.
My Gmail: [email protected]
My Outlook: [email protected]
jongensoden
jongensoden
LordTracer
do you know much about hal jordan
LordTracer
Yes, I've done a lot of research on him. He is my favorite character after all.
jongensoden
jongensoden
LordTracer
Please kill yourself if you will I will really appreciate that.
First off, no. Second off, what is your problem?
the problem is you suck
no i say that to brtnrt
lol
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion
LordTracer
Do you have Instagram on your phone?
LordTracer
No, I don't. The only social media I have is Twitter.
Hey babyyyyyy
Amirvel
1 year ago.
Amirvel
LordTracer
Hey I see you also really like the sentry, do if maybe I can add him some powers that he is missing to make him stronger? Also im sure you did but if you didn't can you put 100 in his intelligence and durability in your ustats?
yo do you play any video games
1 year ago.
No, not really.
yo do you play any video games
Brtnrt
1 year ago.
Brtnrt
LordTracer
Please kill yourself if you will I will really appreciate that.
1 year ago.
LordTracer
First off, no. Second off, what is your problem?
jongensoden
jongensoden
the problem is you suck
LordTracer
I seem to have angered the children somehow.
jongensoden
jongensoden
no i say that to brtnrt
SirSpidey
1 year ago.
SirSpidey
LordTracer
Please, read what I said in the Thor vs Superman battle page. Since you voted for Superman, I would love to hear your reasoning of Superman beating a character like Thor
SirSpidey
1 year ago.
SirSpidey
LordTracer
@LordTracer: Look into this message and you'll understand
1 year ago.
LordTracer
Look, Thor has a very good chance of defeating the Man of Steel. Thor's the physically strongest being in the Earth-616 universe, like how Superman/Wonder Woman are the physically strongest beings in the Prime Earth universe. However, Superman is faster. And even though Thor is (arguably) more powerful than Superman, I find it hard to believe that any non-cosmic entity can handle Superman pummeling them at super speed for an extended period of time.
SirSpidey
1 year ago.
SirSpidey
LordTracer
If Wonder Woman and Superman are the most physically strongest beings in their universe, that is pitiful. Thor has been shown to lift way more than Superman and Wonder Woman combined. Also, how can Superman be faster if Thor has way better feats. For durability, If Thor can resist three blasts in a row from Celestials and get up like nothing happened, I know for a fact Superman can punch Thor all he wants for Eternity and not do anything to Thor
1 year ago.
LordTracer
*sighs* Whatever, man. I know I can't change your opinion. And honestly, I don't really care anymore.
SirSpidey
1 year ago.
SirSpidey
LordTracer
Of course your not going to change my opinion with an argument like that. You have given me no factual and logical reasoning for why Superman will beat Thor. The facts have Thor winning
Ac4
1 year ago.
Ac4
LordTracer
I am sorry lordtracer I did not mean to report your comment I will email the superherobd and tell them that it was an accident