LordTracer

Comments

A
AidenHutchens 8 days ago
yo do you play any video games
LordTracer
LordTracer 8 days ago
No, not really.
A
AidenHutchens 8 days ago
yo do you play any video games
B
Brtnrt 10 days ago
Please kill yourself if you will I will really appreciate that.
LordTracer
LordTracer 10 days ago
First off, no. Second off, what is your problem?
C
CharaDreemurr 17 days ago
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 20 days ago
Please, read what I said in the Thor vs Superman battle page. Since you voted for Superman, I would love to hear your reasoning of Superman beating a character like Thor
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 20 days ago
@LordTracer: Look into this message and you'll understand
LordTracer
LordTracer 20 days ago
Look, Thor has a very good chance of defeating the Man of Steel. Thor's the physically strongest being in the Earth-616 universe, like how Superman/Wonder Woman are the physically strongest beings in the Prime Earth universe. However, Superman is faster. And even though Thor is (arguably) more powerful than Superman, I find it hard to believe that any non-cosmic entity can handle Superman pummeling them at super speed for an extended period of time.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 20 days ago
If Wonder Woman and Superman are the most physically strongest beings in their universe, that is pitiful. Thor has been shown to lift way more than Superman and Wonder Woman combined. Also, how can Superman be faster if Thor has way better feats. For durability, If Thor can resist three blasts in a row from Celestials and get up like nothing happened, I know for a fact Superman can punch Thor all he wants for Eternity and not do anything to Thor
LordTracer
LordTracer 20 days ago
*sighs* Whatever, man. I know I can't change your opinion. And honestly, I don't really care anymore.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 20 days ago
Of course your not going to change my opinion with an argument like that. You have given me no factual and logical reasoning for why Superman will beat Thor. The facts have Thor winning
Ac4
Ac4 50 days ago
I am sorry lordtracer I did not mean to report your comment I will email the superherobd and tell them that it was an accident