Daniel Howe

Original Character

This is a user created character (Original Character/OC).

Comments

EmptyHand
EmptyHand
Lionman
Added him to my favorite characters
Thank you so much! That really means a lot!
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
@Lion you are welcome
Can't thank you enough, my characters are my world and I'm so glad you like him.
Lionman
@Nemian T my take this as it might seem . My brother wants to make a Oc.
His name is ....... Ninja Fox A.K.A Ninfo Fukkishi
He says it isn't a copy off of Lion Man but........ I have my suspicions . If you have anything to say to him say it please be wants not hear what you have to say
Lionman
Tell him I have legal obligational rights to sue the everlasting life out of your whole neighbourhood if you do? XD
Lionman
He said he didn't he never heard of Lion Man (Which he did) And he said your taking off of hi s person the Machine (Which you couldn't have he's 3 years younger than I am ) He said he made the Machine when he was 5 or 6 . He's is bootstrapping cause he made him in 2013
Lionman
Tell him that Lionman was made in 2004, probably before he was even born, another thing, how the heck is the Lionman even remotely close to the Machine in terms of anything? That's like saying Falcon ripped off Silver Surfer... What? And of course he's heard of Lionman, you talk about Lionman all the time, everyone does.
Yeah that was before he was born . I was born in 2004
Lionman
Tell your brother I want to meet him in the Octagon.
Lionman
He said hes gonna stay away and throw some punches and kicks while doing extra super combos he said he knows some combos so beware
Lionman
Tell him I fight legit, without rules, he's safe in the octagon because usually, I hospitalise my opponents, tell him I'm going to throw him against the cage and maybe through it, tell him I'm going to tank everything he has to get me angrier, than I'm going to go ham, tell him the last guy I fought last month I broke his arm, nose, eye socket and damaged his back, I'm no joke.
Lionman
He said he will knock you out so bad you wake up to your own funeral I have no idea what he's talking about
Lionman
How can you wake up to your own funeral!? XD

I think you need to tell your mother about what your brother is doing, your mother is a very intelligent and reasonable woman, she should be able to sort it out.
Lionman
A mom said right here I'm using the voice speaker thingy on it my phone and yeah by brother said wake up to your old funeral
Lionman
He doesn't make any sense, just tell your mother what your brother is doing with Ninja Fox.
Lionman
She said he has to make a different character since it's that close to yours that's what my mom said my brother said he's sorry
Lionman
I honestly think your mother is awesome!
She said thank you
plaidcoolflyer
plaidcoolflyer
Lionman
You character's at Goliath's height.
He's not 21'0
Lionman
Goliath from the bibl e?
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Lionman
How many characters do you have in the Omega Reality universe?
Lionman
There are dozens of established characters and hundreds of conceptual characters.
@Nemianlion
Since @LordTracer and @Batsheet are apart of the Varosverse and their characters are crossovers would you join and the omega reality still be separate ?
Do ya
Lionman
If I were to join I'd have to make characters just for that universe, I wouldn't be all that active, as Omega Reality is my main focus.
Lionman
They don't have to actually be in the Universe
Just incorporated with it
Heartstone is still in her own universe as well as Khreap
Lionman
What do you mean? Lionman is property of the Omega Reality, at best he will crossover with the Varosverse
Lionman
@DanCo Your thoughts on Lionman?
DanCo
DanCo
Lionman
Very well done. His history seems similar to one of Marvel / DC / Image's real characters, I am yet to explore him in Varoverse however, as I'm pretty sure he has an appearance.
Lionman
I'm very glad to hear that you have admiration for him, I'm curious to know which character you mean, I've really tried to stray from any influence with him, except, truth be told, when I first wrote him, I was three, he was a fusion of Superman, Hulk and Simba... But now he's completely different! XD
==========================================================
Yes! He makes an appearance against Tyton, he tussles around with Star Storms, he kills a rouge Khreap and then he gets mind controlled, forced to fight Heartstone in his 4th Primal form, Heartstone eventually throws him into a gigantic star and blows that star up with her full power rendering him out of the mind control and back into his base form, he regains consciousness and joins back into the fight against Tyton, where Star Storms, Heart Stone and Lionman do most of the work to be honest.
DanCo
DanCo
Lionman
He seems to be similar to the Professor Hulk character, a character in which Bruce Banner gained more control of The Hulk.
Lionman
In a way, I guess I can see some sort of resemblance, both being intelligent and extremely powerful? Lionman however has more of a confident mentality and more heroic, he's also heavily reliant of his skill, not just his strength.
Lionman
@LordTracer Your thoughts on the new transformations?
LordTracer
LordTracer
Lionman
I like them. I think Primal State Stage 4 is my favorite.
Lionman
Glad to hear! Because that's the form Heartstone is going up against in the Vasoverse story, good luck! To her this is not a nice man! X'D
LordTracer
LordTracer
Nice!
Lionman
So I don't know if you read, but Heart Stone will fly him to the largest Star in the universe, and use all her power at once, blowing up the star, knocking Lionman unconscious, and reverting him to base form to break the mind control, then she takes him back to earth to fight Khreap or Tyton, where Lionman eventually regains consciousness, becoming Pyro Lion, Dark Stone and Star Storms fight it out for a bit, while Pyro Lion puts in a reasonably good fight against Tyton but loses fighting on his own, Heart Stone and Star Storm sort out their problems and join Lionman to beat Tyton together.
How will Heartstone change Star back
He's more durable than Lion Man so the sun explosion isn't going to work
Lionman
Darkstone will beat the shit out of him until he snaps out of it, the sun exploding isn't what changed Lionman back, it was Heartstone's full power that did, Star Storms will be beaten in a different fashion, Storms shouldn't be above Primal 4 Lionman.
Lionman
Everyone who would like to know, Lionman now has many more transformations, I didn't like how it went from Lionman, to Primal, To Pyro, it was just too big of a gap, so I filled them in, with more forms, please take a look to anyone interested.
Lionman
It looks really good bro
Doo you think he is able to take on Op storms ?
Lionman
While holding the Axe Of Nemea as Pyro Lion he gets 10 x stronger, the Lion Roar is 10 times stronger than that, it would be able to strike at the force of 600 universes, Power Of Zeus can destroy 1,000 universes, yeah, I don't think he could beat him at that level, i really think you need to nerf your dude, Pyro Lion with the Axe is normally 60x universal, without the Axe, only 6.
I think Ancestral Star Storms should be 100 times universal and power Of Zeus should be 50, that's just my advice.
Lionman
Well I can nerf down Power of Zeus and make another form below ancestral cause Ancestral is needed to take down Tyton but I'll see what I can do 😊
Lionman
You should make it a team effort to defeat Tyton, where everyone pitches in, and the power of teamwork defeats him, don't give that much power to one man.
Good point
Ok it'll be Heartstone Lion Man and Star Storms who shall fight Tyton
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Lionman
Love the history. How much have you written about him?
Thank you! I'm currently in conceptual development with him! 😀
Lionman
Why does this go so well with Lionman?
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123
Great back story!
Lionman
That means a lot! I've put a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears into his development so that means a lot! Thank you so much! 😀
Creature99
Creature99
Love your character
Lionman
Thank you very much man! I create for the fans!