Warning!

Within the next few hours the website will be updated.

IMABATMAN42

Comments

animepro
animepro
hello
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy
Hello Papa
AYYY
I had a lot more Y's in my original comment smh my head
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
Do you have prep time?
Always
EmptyHand
EmptyHand
IMABATMAN42
Who are you gonna use your prep time on?
IMABATMAN42
MY DUDE!!!! YOU RETURNED!
Ayyy
SilverStream
SilverStream
IMABATMAN42
Hey I'm back! Did you miss me?
Wanna debate?
About Wut?
Darkseid vs Goku
What did ya do bro?
How you doing bruh?
MY SWEET MOP!
HOW ARE YOU!?
LET'S TREESOME!
(NO HO-MOE)
YES PLEASE! I GET TOP BRANCH!
Doing well . B-Day passed week ago
And @Lion no...Just no XD
Oh! Happy belated Birthday!
HAPPY LATE BURTHDAY!
Ur missing out bro, me and Nemian would make you feel right at home in our branches...
Thanks
Nah I'm good XD
IMABATMAN42
@silverstream is not leaving anymore look at her history
IMABATMAN42
Dude. What happened to your mod status?
IMABATMAN42
Not everyone is worth to wield Mjolnir
@jonjensoden
IMABATMAN42
P.s @SirSpidey You don't need to be worthy to lift it.
IMABATMAN42
@windshadow: Yeah, you can lift it in outer space I guess, but you can't wield it's powers
IMABATMAN42
But Red Hulk used its powers. You can also manipulate the matter around it to control it.
IMABATMAN42
What powers of Mjolnir did Red Hulk use and in which comic? As for matter manipulation, Molecule Man was the only being capable of doing that which is understandable as he is Multiversal in power. Plus, he couldn't even wield it. All he could do was manipulate the physical properties of it
IMABATMAN42
https://volumearchives.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/3729939-rulk-defeats-thor-wallpaper-l.jpg . Magneto uses Mjolnir by controlling the magnetism or whatever.
IMABATMAN42
Umm, punching is not one of Mjolnir's powers. Literally anyone can do that. Yeah, you can create a barrier and stop Mjolnir. That still is not wielding or manipulating it
IMABATMAN42
But you can see lightning while he hits Thor with Mjolnir. Magneto didn't stop Mjolnir. He carried it by manipulating with his magnetism. In Ultimatum #5 and in Ultimates 3 #5, Magneto was able to use his powers of magnetism to lift Mjolnir.
Though this was Ultimates Magneto, he was still a bad guy and was obviously unworthy. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130666/3701974-magsthor.jpg and https://i.stack.imgur.com/Bgc7h.jpg and https://i.stack.imgur.com/P4lS9.png .
IMABATMAN42
P.s We should be talking somewhere else. Not in someone's profile...
IMABATMAN42
- To be expected from a weapon that controls the storm. Just because there was lightning, does not mean that the Red Hulk used Mjolnir's powers
- Ultimatum #5: Nowhere in that comic does Magneto even interact with Mjolnir. Even if he was shown interacting with Mjolnir, it would not be canon because it would have happened in the Ultimate Universe which is not canon to the mainstream Earth 616 Universe
- The Ultimates 3 #5: This happened in the Ultimate Universe which is not canon. So this feat is pointless
- As for your first scan, which comic did this happen in? Because if it happened in the Ultimate Universe, it is not canon
- As for your second scan, which comic did this happen in? Because if it happened in the Ultimate Universe, it is not canon
IMABATMAN42
Its better to learn from mistakes i should i did the same in past.
I agree. I hope we don't repeat this, and I know we've never gotten along, but if it's any consolation, you're pretty cool. (When we're not arguing ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Galactus
Galactus
Shut it, both of you.
Yes sir
IMABATMAN42
Why would i say to your face i dont even know were you live if i did i wouldnt do any way you fake
By "face", I meant not on another person's f*cking DM's.
IMABATMAN42
Im pretty your talking shit now because i have no idea what dms mean.
Listen you child, if you want to say I'm a "little shit", don't message someone else saying it. Next time, say it somewhere I'll see it, you f*cking coward!
IMABATMAN42
Now Your the one acting like a child i was getting nemeian to help out,i called you that because you act like one i know everthing about you from your profile you know nothing about so quit talking shit and go home to mama little batsy
Work on your f*cking grammer! You TALKED SHIT, you did, not me, and you did it behind my F*CKING back! That is justification (not that you would know what this word means, you're like 6 years old) for me to "TALK SHIT" to you! You don't know ANYTHING about me! Saying that you know everything about me, just because of things I said on my INTERNET PROFILE, just shows your ignorance! I already went home to your mother, just ask your sister.
IMABATMAN42
What are there names shit talker
I didn't ask questions, it was kind of a one-night stand. (Not that you would know what that is, CHILD!)
IMABATMAN42
I did the same thing made her my bitch yeah shes says your fagget son with no dick bigger than mine and she divorced your your dad to be my hoe.
Lol, that would be much more insulting if you, well, ACTUALLY SPELT YOUR INSULTS RIGHT!
IMABATMAN42
I'm doing dishonored against assassins creed I just corvo vs Altair ,ezio ,Connor,and the rest of the assassin brother hood you take a look at the fights
IMABATMAN42
can you please upvote joker lego
I'll do it, begrudgingly, I don't really think LEGO characters should be in the DB, they would get stomped by literally any other character. But since there's already LEGO characters in the DB I will.
ok thanks
No, put it in like Joker (LEGO), then I'll approve it.
ok did it
yo hi, I make many accounts and can now control votings
Why are you telling me this? Also, stop. (Please)
IMABATMAN42
how did you update orion
IMABATMAN42
also are we still friends
are you older than me im my birthday 2 june 2005
did jou joined this site when you was 7
Lol, that's so random, but no I didn't join when I was 7.
oh thats a bug it says you jpoined 2012
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
IMABATMAN42
I'm assuming Naruto: Shippลซden is really good although I have a very lloooong time before I watch it if you had to rate it out of a scale of 1-10 what would your rating be?
My fanboy opinion would be like a 10/10, but avoiding all bias I think it would be like an 8/10, if you skip the filler. (the filler is trash) (If you don't know what filler is, it's pointless episodes that the anime creators put in to gain more money, it was not in the manga, therefore is not canon, nor is it entertaining at all, it's really one of the only things that drag it down) Oh, and if you're going to watch Naruto Shippuden, then you should watch the original series first, it gives you insight on how the characters act and their personalities, and it's essential to understanding Shippuden. (Sorry if I rambled on for to long, I could really talk about this series all day)
Hawkinz
Hawkinz
IMABATMAN42
Oh yeah filler seems to infect many shows out there and I'm currently watching Naruto and it's great so far. Thanks the little review I prefer rambling so I can get the whole idea of the show. Thanks mate!
SilverStream
SilverStream
IMABATMAN42
Can you read my history please when you get a chance?
I'm sorry, I wish you could stay. โ˜น๏ธ
I'm on other things!
I know, that's good and all, but it would be nice if you could stay, I understand your decision, though.
LordTracer
LordTracer
IMABATMAN42
Yo, if I were to start watching Dragon Ball, do I need to watch the original series? I've heard from some that you should watch it, but I've heard from others that you can jump straight into Z or Z Kai. Since you're a Dragon Ball fan, I wanted to get your opinion.
Start with the original series to know and understand the characters, then Z.
I agree with Nemian, but you don't have to watch it to understand Z. It's really just whichever you prefer, and how long you're willing to spend watching the series. Although it would benefit by getting you more attached to the characters, and the original series is entertaining in its own right, just not on the level of Z, IMO.
Dude are we Besties ? ๐Ÿ˜€
Hell yeah!
Yeyah
IMABATMAN42
Hey do you think I'm a annoying user please be honest
No, I actually enjoy debating, and just plane out talking to you. You seem like a very nice guy.
IMABATMAN42
Well I guess I annoy @DarkProdigy from time to time he talked behind my back and told @THENEMIANLION
Sorry man ๐Ÿ™
IMABATMAN42
I hope @TheNemianLion isn't lying about being my "Friend" I know you aren't but I ididnt like that he said it behind my back i wouldn't care as much if it was to my face but that's because I guess I get mad at people easily IDK but ๐Ÿ˜ž
Huh?
What do you mean Huh?
What do you mean Huh?
Darth_Doom
1 year ago.
Darth_Doom
IMABATMAN42
Ok I figured it out but I have a lot of debating and questioning for you if I annoy just let me know because I can't give you my exact age but I'm below 30
Lol, you'll never annoy me, I'm always up for a debate. And hey, maybe we'll both learn something through our debates. We can also just have casual discussions if there's nothing to debate, whatever's good with you. ๐Ÿ˜„
Alright thanks bro also I'm Darth_Doom
1 year ago.
IMABATMAN42
ultron is my little brother
Ultron is my bestest friend
1 year ago.
hey online
Hey
Awesome discussion for SHDB's gallery image What's your Superhero Name?
1 year ago.
hey
They sound really cool, I'll watch them sometime.
Would you like to be friends by any chance?
I would love to be friends
Hey what comics do you think I should start with?
Um, idk but, I like Nightwing and there's a really good Blue Marvel comic on there. Nightcrawler's good too, a few other are Hulk and Captain Atom. But those are just the ones I like.
Sure, it can be TV as well.
You'll find your answer in the forum.