Johnny Blaze

Comments

He should have immortality.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy
Ghost Rider
I do not know much of Ghost Rider, can someone tell me why / how he is so powerful and why he should be a 35 - 40 @Martin ?
Martin
Martin
Ghost Rider
Because it's Zarathos combination with human and GR can only be killed by Holly Weapon altough I think this weekness has been removed as long as he is now something like angel. Zarathos is meant to be more powerful then Mephisto. In the end nothing can hurt GR even Doctor Strange said that GR is very very powerful.
_Holy_Joe_
_Holy_Joe_
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider's missing a few powers and abilities:

Possession
Immortality
Resurrection
Telepathy
Mind Control Resistance

Do you think you can add these powers and abilities? Thank you.
Martin
1 year ago.
Martin
Why is only 9? should be at least 35-40
He is very powerful.
_Holy_Joe_
1 year ago.
_Holy_Joe_
Ghost Rider
Shouldn't Ghost Rider have immortality?
Ac4
1 year ago.
Ac4
That would be true
TAMYOCOM16
2 years ago.
TAMYOCOM16
Ghost Rider
Ghost rider needs a class update, he should be at least 29-33 , he's one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe
i_am_groot
2 years ago.
i_am_groot
Ghost Rider
Yeah...9 is way too low for GR. His profile even says in the powers section that he can only be injured by a weapon forged in Heaven. He should be in the in the 20s, at the very least.
MurderNova11
2 years ago.
MurderNova11
Ghost Rider
The rider's ranking must be far more above 9. If his in unbound(in control of zarathos) he can beat nearly anyone who has soul. Of course he has weaknesses, but 9 rakning is just too low
Ghost Rider
This is what i believe he deserves
Intelligence
60%
Strength
55%
Speed
power:88
combat:66
dragonmaster
3 years ago.
dragonmaster
Ghost Rider
ghost riders should be higher then 7, the system should be done difrent if some as strong is ghost rider is a 7 istead the having stats more important cause it's hard to say what stas important sure guys like ghost rider and hulk aren't the brightest but they don't need to be and guys like best are smart but would that really help them fight some one like ghost rider so why make it such a decideing factor. maybe there total should be based on the some of there stats added up cause based on his now stats ghost rider adds up to 360 bane adds up to 351 and best would be 346 so you could clearly see ghost rider is more powerful then them
His penance stare doesn't work on everybody. When he uses that power, that person has to have a piece of mind, or feel regret. Penance stare wouldn't work on joker because he is literally crazy. And it wouldn't work on punisher because he feels no regret or fear anything for what he has done. Ghostrider actually tried it on punisher and it didn't work.
Elquetefolla
4 years ago.
Elquetefolla
Ghost Rider
tu madre me la garche todita
Elquetefolla
4 years ago.
Elquetefolla
Nadie tequiere trolo
Elquetefolla
4 years ago.
Elquetefolla
Nadie tequiere trolo
people
4 years ago.
people
Ghost Rider
I said his power should be 100, so read my comment before you post. I never said I agreed with the SHDB Class, that is just how it is. I think power mattering the most would make more sense, but Intelligence matters the most (I know it doesn't make sense). Don't take how stupid it is out on me, I am not the creator of the site, Galactus is and he doesn't get on here anymore, we cannot change the SHDB Class, so we can't do anything about this craziness, just stop acting like it's my fault, please. I don't want this website to be one big argument like it used to be a couple years ago. Thanks for reading.
Written by: people
sapuramura
4 years ago.
sapuramura
@people
We have exceptions on this site.
Look at Galactus stats and Superman stats, their stats are almost the same, but look at their classes 29 and 19. So if Galactus with the same stats assupermans can have class 10 levels above supermans I'm sure it's possible to do something with Ghost Riders class. For example give him 100 power, cause his ability to kill anyone who is evil is OP, he can easily defeat any villain of any universe(Goodbye Venom, Green Goglin, Doctor Doom, Galactus, Dormammu, Magneto, Onslaught, Thanos, Apocalipse, Joker, Darkseid and Anti Monitor and etc. Goodbye in just a second), 65 combat, add some more speed and strength cause even though it was said that he can take 25 tons some feats(like fighting hulk) are saying that he can take much more.
iamorinjr
4 years ago.
iamorinjr
He should be 11 imo
people
4 years ago.
people
Ghost Rider
The SHDB Rating is determined by the powerstats, and Intelligence matters the most (I don't know why, I think Power should matter the most, but it doesn't) and he isn't VERY smart, so that's why he only has a 7, I don't agree with it, but that is why it is so low, and his power is underestimated, it should be 100.
So what this website tells me is that, spiderman, batman, venom, and every other street level fighter can beat ghost rider. I call bs. Ghost rider should easily be 15, easily. His power should be maxed out, and speed. I mean ghostrider is so much more powerful than this.
bm811711
4 years ago.
bm811711
Ghost Rider
Beating Galactus should earn him at least a lvl 10, make his power lvl like that of speed for those who can teleport. Like 70 but filled the rest of the way red striped.
Powpow
4 years ago.
Powpow
Ghost Rider
Bane and Beast are rated higher than Ghost Rider? I think Ghostrider needs an update! IMHO he should be at least a 10 or above. Should be same class as Deadman and Loki at least.
sapuramura
4 years ago.
sapuramura
Ghost Rider
I think he needs an update, his ability to kick almost any villains ass deserves rise in class 9 at least. And speed of 30 in powergrid.
Joeyjoey97
6 years ago.
Joeyjoey97
s s s s s sucks!
Blazehammer13
6 years ago.
Blazehammer13
Got lots oh history.
Blazehammer13
6 years ago.
Blazehammer13
Ghost Rider
He should be neutral and have bad intelligence, but have better speed.
you may like it but it was rated shit
Kca4
6 years ago.
Kca4
1st movie ok 2nd move suckish
Asylum
6 years ago.
Asylum
Ghost Rider
I like him and I\'ve seen the movie
not many people like him because of the movie
people
6 years ago.
people
Ghost Rider
He should have a higher shdb class because he beat Galactus.
Asylum
6 years ago.
Asylum
He is the toughest hero
Asylum
6 years ago.
Asylum
He is the toughest hero
Ghost Rider is awesome! I\'m surprised I\'m the first to comment. Very overlooked anti-hero. He\'s like the only Metalhead version of a character. That\'s what I\'m talking about! \\m/\\m/