You're a Liar, Prove Me Wrong

A Characters topic created by Soulcollecter57

Tell me something that you think is truth, I will question it and you'll have to prove yourself right, and if you can't your a LIAR AND NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU, just kidding but if you can't prove it as truth I will not accept it unless someone else can convince me. Hope you enjoy getting your entire existence questioned.

Comments

Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 19 h 22 m
3 year member
Too easy, next.
show 1 replies
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 18 h 19 m
3 year member
Still no challengers?
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 19 h 41 m
1 year member
Marvel and Dc Coexist in the same Multiverse
show 1 replies
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 19 h 39 m
3 year member
They do not coexist because every crossover is non-cannon, so they cannot be within the same universe.
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 1 d
3 year member
That debate was a lot of fun, who is next?
show 3 replies
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 22 h 44 m
3 year member
I am currently 4-1 (@Dellmamy45 got me with the whole music video thing) who is next?
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 22 h 42 m
3 year member
Has to be comic book (or any form of fiction similar) related.
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 19 h 42 m
3 year member
Who's next?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That took a little more effort, what's next?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That was a decent little warm up, what's next?
show 31 replies
windshadow
windshadow 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
https://www.superherodb.com/forum/there-is-no-character-above-multiversal-prove-me-wrong/100-3367/
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That is SirSpidey's debate to be had, and nobody is above Multiversal because that means that person can destroy EVERY universe in existence whether it's Marvel, DC, Pokémon, Adventure Time, Sponge Bob, etc. and no character in fiction can do that.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
Nope, being above Multiverse means able to destroy a multiverse, or being above the plain of the multiverse. You're thinking of Omniversal, it's like comparing Planet and Universal, there far apart. No character is that powerful, but there are characters above Multiversal.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
The multiverse is infinite in scope, and includes every universe that exists including those outside of say Marvel, which is why it is called the Marvel Universe because it in and of it's self is a singular universe with multiple smaller universes inside of it make it a Multiverse within it's self but not a literal Multiverse, and the only person that can destroy the entire Marvel "Multiverse" is the creators of Marvel itself and anyone else who owns the company, so no character is above Multiversal.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
On a technical level, yes there is a universe that plays out just like The Marvel one in the DC universe. the thing is, is that they are still a separate Infinity. For example, the New 52 only includes 52 (or some limited amount, but not infinite). Therefor it cannot take place in the exact 616 universe. Some of the universes may be similar, but DC and Marvel still have technically separate Multiverses (if not them than pretty much any other universe). An Omniverse is all of fiction (I mean not officially, since there is no need for such a word since nothing has crossed over with every universe). Nothing is Omniversal, plenty of beings are above a single multiverse, at that level we are talking about beings above infinity (which is just incomprehensible for our mind, but these beings are far above humans)
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well the question didn't specify which so technically it's wrong. But to destroy the entire multiverse means they would also have to destroy themselves and their entire essence because they are apart of the "Multiverse" and no one can do that, because infinity cannot completely destroy infinity because it is infinite and would do so forever so no one character is above Multiversal.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
Well the character I reference, Azathoth, is above Multiversal, due to the multiverse, and all of reality being his dream. The Universe is infinite, and repeated infinitely. It's said when the he awakes, the multiverse will end. Every concept ever imagined is all its dream, and not real (or to be speculated to be) in its world.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well that would mean he is dreaming of OUR reality in the real world and that is just no true, because he only exists within the HP Lovecraft universe so he probably dreams of all of those but a dream is just imagination meaning he cannot destroy them he can only dream of them when Azathoth is a dream himself (one of the creator) and is hence forth not Multiversal, you can dream of and fathom something but that does not mean you can destroy it.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
And the only thing suggesting he would is a statement and those cannot be used unless backed up with evidence.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Once again that is just a collection of statements from the author(s)without any actual proof other than what they said, unless he has actually done it (he hasn't because it still exists) and if we go off statements alone, Saiyans are Omnipotent because they have unlimited potential, Thor is the mightiest hero in all of comics (paraphrased from Stan Lee when asked about why he created Thor), and Saitama can one-shot everyone ever, and then everything becomes chaotic and nonsensical completely ruining debates as a whole, so unless he was shown doing so it cannot be excepted so he is not Multiversal.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
? Those are statements from the stories/Poems where Azathoth is from...it's not a comic, that is him saying it, the author can't say X can do this, because it doesn't work for how the gods are portrayed. They're so outside our being that we can really comprehend them, that's why the quotes are like this, everything said is canon. Also all of those are cannon to the Cthulhu Mythos so...
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I know that they are just literature, but even still they were all "he could", but he never actually did it or else Cthulhu and all that jazz would cease to exist, I can write a poem right now and say X can destroy everything ever, and that would be cannon in my universe but he did not actually do it so it can not be used (the argument, "because I said so") and even if all of that was true that makes him Multiversal, and just Multiversal so he could not be above Multiversal if he is Multiversal at his peek. The statement was "no one is ABOVE Multiversal" characters can be Multiversal (within their universe) but they cannot be above it and you proved he was at most Multiversal meaning he is not above it so the original statement holds true and no one is ABOVE Multiversal.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
Actually this Poem
"Out in the mindless void the daemon bore me,
Past the bright clusters of dimensioned space,
Till neither time nor matter stretched before me,
But only Chaos, without form or place.
Here the vast Lord of All in darkness muttered
Things he had dreamed but could not understand,
While near him shapeless bat-things flopped and fluttered
In idiot vortices that ray-streams fanned.
They danced insanely to the high, thin whining
Of a cracked flute clutched in a monstrous paw,
Whence flow the aimless waves whose chance combining
Gives each frail cosmos its eternal law.
"I am His Messenger," the daemon said,
As in contempt he struck his Master's head."
Is saying when Azathoth woke up. These are all canon so idk what you're saying their not, although it's not a could or he did, it's a being. The One Above All has never destroyed the Multiverse, yet he is multiversal. Why? because he is the God of the Multiverse, Azathoth is a being above our concepts, as his dream/mind created the concepts (even those of space and infinity). He is literally above comprehension, even more so than a Multiverse.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
You are not understanding, you CAN be MULTIVERSAL, but you CANNOT be ABOVE it, and the writer comprehended the character existing, otherwise he would not exist in the first place, and human beings cannot even fathom the size of the Milky Way Galaxy, our solar system, not even our own ocean because we cannot take in all that information at once because we can't fathom something we can't fully see, and that is only at most comprehending galaxy level, so if that is beyond our comprehension someone who is just universal would be well beyond our comprehension and so on and so forth, that argument holds no weight.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
But you can fathom a portion of this, or form a mental image. Where Azathoth is you can't possibly fathom, because not a single law we have (as in of physics, or of existence). It's constantally said in the works that the gods are un-fathomable (Azathoth is far above the gods, as they are just figments of his dream), read the document/or look at the links I have posted in it (which is an Azathoth RT and full Lovecraft stories you can read for further proof.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
And it says "infinite waves" just our universe is infinite and has infinite "waves" so that does not imply anything above Multiversal.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
look at all the examples, it proves that there are also infinite Earths, Universe, Time, and Space.
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
I have a question @Swarm
Could God (Jehovah) Be above Multiversal? Isn't he Omniversal ?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I did, they don't imply anything like that, and if Azathoth was at that level he is ONLY MULTIVERSAL NOT ABOVE IT.
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
*@Soul
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@MOP, this is only within comics.
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
I understand that . Just wondering
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@ElectroSpino, you can show me all the writings you want but it won't prove anything since you interpret it differently than others making it opinionated and one can only argue with facts that can be 100% proven. These writing are only suggesting his power without actually showing it.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
Oh, well Azathoth isn't in comics so...And I have been saying he is above the infinity I was describing. All of that is literally just a dream to him, it's the equivalent to a thought.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
I suppose that's fair, at least you have some sense unlike someone else I had this debate with...
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
You keep bringing up the fact that it is a "thought" all that proves is that he is Omniscient and is all knowing, but cannot destroy any of that since it was not shown, and if all of that is a dream then none of in was real and all made up which makes the "feat" not that impressive, because you can dream all you want, it means nothing, when you wake up your dreams are gone (destroyed) which is why you can't remember them. The person writing these poems is Azathoth and the poems and stories are him writing down his dream that he wanted to make a reality so it means nothing.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That's how I interpret the writings.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
I guess that's how literature works, you're free to create your own interpretations.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
This has been a lot of fun, thanks for the great debate.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
NP my dude
windshadow
windshadow 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
TOAA/Presence= Writer
Over-Monitor=Paper
Empty Hand= Reader
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I'm board, someone give me a comic book related belief so I can try to disprove it, I don't care what (as long as I have some knowledge on them).
show 7 replies
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
The Presence is not omnipotent
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
He is not, the Over-Monitor controls him, the writers, and everyone related to DC comics.
LordTracer
LordTracer 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
The Over-Monitor doesn't control him, The Writer does. The Over-Monitor is nothing but a piece of paper.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 11 mo 1 d
1 year member
The Presence is as omnipotent as The-One-Above-All is. Period.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
A piece of paper that The Presence lives inside of so he is above The Presence, and if someone is above you, you are not Omnipotent.
LordTracer
LordTracer 11 mo 1 d
2 year member
The Writer is the only living being above The Presence. The Over-Monitor does not count, because it isn't a living organism. And in that case, The One-Above-All isn't omnipotent, because the writers of Marvel are above him.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
The Over-Monitor is an entity that transcends the term "living organism" and it is above the Presence. And technically no character in the DC universe is a living being either since they are just drawings on paper, so The Presence is not Omnipotent.
jongensoden
jongensoden 11 mo 18 d
1 year member
rkt can stalemate the one above all
jongensoden
jongensoden 11 mo 20 d
1 year member
im a human
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
I would be the perfect casting for Nova if I were to be four, to five, years older.
show 9 replies
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
I think you'd make a better Black Cat 😉
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
I'd think you'd make a great puddle of blood.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Ah, feisty. Just like Black Cat 😏
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
I'd beat your head in, till blood forms, screw blood I want to see some lungs coughed up!
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Hey, I'm all for you beating my head, just be gentle and don't go too fast 😜
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
Wow, didn't know you swung that way bro.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Well, you are Black Cat....
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
"I'm all for you beating my head, just be gentle and don't go too fast"
=
It's not like you could take it anyway, I'm not gay regardless.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
It won't do THAT much damage, as long as you use lube, my "head" will be fine
•••
Lol, I like tit..... women's personalities, WAY too much to be gay
Galactus
Galactus 11 mo 23 d
10+ year member
What if I say "I'm going to close this topic".... checkmate. ;)
show 2 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
Prove it. 🤣
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/jeroen-vs-team-daniel-howe-real-life/45-34323/
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
I am a god, prove me wrong
show 16 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
Sorry @Soulcollector57, but I had to
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
Prove it.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
I asked you first
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
You have to prove it to me "I will question it and you'll have to prove yourself right" you have to convince me.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
Well, you have yet to "question my statement", so in reality, YOU are the liar
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
But I did question it, my first response was "prove it" I told you to prove it and you haven't.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
The sentence, "Prove it." Is not a question. You have to have a '?' at the end of your sentence for it to be a question
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
"Prove it?" makes it sound as if I am confused and is used in response. To prove something you must "demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument" you have nor proven your claim after I asked you to do so.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
I'll prove my argument fact once you prove I am wrong. I am the one who asked you first, so you are the one who answers first
Jakcj
Jakcj 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
I could probably prove you wrong your just a human being who's 6'5 with some muscle.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
"Gods" can be SoaB so take this into account.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
@Jakcj: You are wrong. I did not put 'Human' as my race, I put "God/Eternal"
Jakcj
Jakcj 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
If you was God/Eternal you could probably come to me right now and talk to me.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
@Heep: What does, "SoaB" stand for?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
@Jakcj: Teleportation is not one of my powers
Jakcj
Jakcj 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Then you ain't a God. A god can go anywhere he pleases to go in real life.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Before ANYONE ELSE SAYS SOMETHING, it has to be a COMIC BOOK RELATED BELIEF.
show 3 replies
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
I believe @Soulcollecter57 is a little bit triggered
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well you lied because I am very triggered! XD
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Lol
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
I actually am about to . Gotta sign off . See y'all in a few hours (or maybe not)
show 2 replies
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Cya
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
You still lied, you said I'm about to go to work meaning the next thing you were going to do is go to work but it wasn't, the next thing you did was comment, liar.
Comment deleted.
show 2 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
What the hell, how did you replace your comment?
And if you were ABOUT to go to work you would be leaving the house but you are eating meaning you aren't going anywhere at the moment so you lied.
Comment deleted.
show 1 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
(This is suppose to be comic related) No you're not, otherwise you wouldn't be on here.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 24 d
1 year member
Goku would beat Superman
show 2 replies
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 11 mo 24 d
3 year member
I agree.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Because it's the truth
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Before we continue this is suppose to be comic book related belief like how powerful you think someone is and stuff like that.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 24 d
1 year member
I have pants on
show 4 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
No, you are walking around with you a** out.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 24 d
1 year member
12 incher and all 😉
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
12 inch bag of Cheetos puffs.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 24 d
1 year member
Ya know it
He
Heep 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
I actually see blue sky with some clouds.
show 28 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
No you see a blue sky with a couple clouds.
He
Heep 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
Please you need an exact number of clouds.
I count twelve.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That is only the amount of clouds YOU see, there are many, many more clouds considering how big the sky is, so there is more than a couple.
He
Heep 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
Indeed but I will quote myself:
"I actually see".
So at a defined place... from my balcony with a beer and a cigarette.
Your only chance to prove I lie is weather infos from I am or I dont have a balcony 😆
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Touché, BUT you said twelve clouds what about the clouds above you or to the sides just outside of your peripherals, and how by now they have drifted away and new ones have drifted in so the number of clouds has changed since then therefor you lied, and I don't have to prove your on a balcony, YOU have to prove it to me.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
Yes that was the number I was seeing at this time. Prove I lied. Only one beer drunk so I did count correctly.
Other clouds that were not on my seeing are not obviously in my first statement.
I could have add that I could also saw trees, potatoes, carrots, leeks, beans, tomatoes... all that from my balcony
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I don't believe any of that, you are not on a balcony, you did not look at the sky at all.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
https://i.imgur.com/SvzyYnm.jpg
You see the rail of my balcony and my garden.
Obviously you see no sky with twelve clouds because it changed and my phone doesnt allow big angle.
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
You have a nice garden @Heep
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
What do you grow?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
The weather in France is clear skies and there is not a single cloud in the sky you lied.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
I forgot onions, garlic, shallots, cumcumbers,pumpkins etc.
My mother, wich I care of and is my neighbour do the main things when I do the "strength" things.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
We have instable weather actually.
We had near storm 2h ago. Nothing happened but was cloudy and windy.
Prove I lie. ☺
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
If you had a storm the ground would be muddy and moist, but it is perfectly dry.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
Oh and you can see one of my cats on the picture 😸
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
English is not my native language so did I misused "near" word ?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I didn't even notice the cat at the bottom left.
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
Hmm more centered a little bottom right for the cat... he sleeps on boxes protecting salads from the sun. 33°C today.
And NO rain today. We want that. Wind and clouds only for some days now. Lot of work for me..
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Do you have a "Special Friend"? 😉
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
No, you used it properly, but it would have been clearer if you said "we almost had a storm" because it could be interpreted different ways, especially by an idiot like myself who can't read.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well s*** the cat is on the right, I don't know why I said left?
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
What do you mean by "special" ?
If a cat or a dog that is 10 years of your life isnt "special" to you, you have a problem.
Not to annoy you.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
Well alright then
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
So it is. I of course expected some people here liking animals.
But raised animals are like my family, I will make a tear for them a long time by remembering them. Some proclamed humans doesnt deserve half of a tenth of a thousandth of that.
Galactus
Galactus 11 mo 23 d
10+ year member
Cats > Dogs .... *grabs popcorn*
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 11 mo 23 d
1 year member
I like cats more. Whoops, did I say that out loud?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 23 d
3 year member
I agree @Galactus. Dogs are too dependent. You don't have to worry about cats as much
He
Heep 11 mo 23 d
2 year member
I wont let you escape this.
Just do what you were supposed to write.
Fail is in your job job. Honesty is canon.
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
I was in a music video as a back up dancer.
show 5 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Give me the video and tell me which one you are.
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
Zeke Jaye- must be dreaming. The dancer on the right side wearing all black with a black hat.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Which one? There is 3 on the right wearing all black.
Dellmamy45
Dellmamy45 11 mo 24 d
2 year member
Lmao well I'm not the female. 4:21
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well that all seems believable, so I'll let you get away with this one.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Who's first?