Would you except a deal that makes you a mod but one user of your choosing will be forever banned from this site and couldn't come back

Starter: Dark_Wing

Category: Website

No loopholes

Info!

This topic has been locked.

Replies

1+ years member.
If I wasn't a Mod I would take it. I'd just ban a user who hasn't been active in years 😉
2+ years member.
Your sounding more and more like Galactus everyday DarkProtege
1+ years member.
That's actually true
2+ years member.
Maybe all the pressure of becoming a Herald is evolving and morphing you into the next Galactus?
1+ years member.
I could never handle the majesty
2+ years member.
Perhaps this is a slow transition? You're the heir to the throne my guy!
1+ years member.
@ElectroSpino Look at how Spidey is jealous that we're meme gods...
2+ years member.
Hi @ManofPower! Want to work on W VS Z?
2+ years member.
When is Lionman vs Kallanguli gonna be done? I'm eager to see if your research is good, oh right, I still need to fix MOP's intro for Lionman or whatever you call them don't I? I'll have that done within a couple hours
2+ years member.
It's on the list. I'll probably work on Kallungi at school tomorrow (illegally - jk, well maybe, I want to see how good it'll be). As for the victor, don't be so sure than Lionman will win, he has a good chance, but if it was SUPER unfair, we wouldn't do it. Kallungi has a good chance too, considering his staff thingy.
2+ years member.
Apparently, he also has a roar attack. Can't wait to see how those will faceoff 😉
2+ years member.
Just so you know, does the Lion Roar have certain levels of destructive capability? Like when he's Base Lionman and Primal 1? Because those are the two versions we'll mainly be using.
2+ years member.
Why aren't you using Lionman's other forms? Is it because you know it would be a stomp? 😉

The Lion roar is equivalent to 10 full power punches from the Lionman, it's the same with every form, 10 times his full power punches, The Lion Roar can also deafen opponents, create wormholes in space and time, cancel out energy attacks, and induce superhuman intimidation.

Also, remember what Talia Al Ghul did to Batman? Just imagine if Talia Al Ghul had physical strength far more than Batman, that's how I see Lionman doing Kallungi, except easier because Lionman is much faster, not to mention Lionman's abilities can basically flesh out what moves he's gonna use against Lionman.
Um...I would chose a non-active user such as @Silver_Goddess or such
2+ years member.
I bet Galactus is gonna lock this.
10+ years member.
You guessed right 😉
3+ years member.
I mean, it is a win-win situation, so I don't see any reason as to why I should say no
2+ years member.
Agreed, who would you remove from the site?
3+ years member.
Probably @soratoumiga or @ElectroSpino. Ever since they became active, the website has gone to s**t
I am surprised you didn't say me
2+ years member.
Lol, @soratoumiga and @ElectroSpino are amazing users 😁
3+ years member.
That holds no merit, especially when said by someone like you
2+ years member.
You just hate them because they disagree with your opinions which is an invalid reason for someone getting banned.
3+ years member.
Why am I talking to you? Go play some Minecraft, you peon
2+ years member.
I don't even know what a peon is? I bet it is Asgardian.
3+ years member.
I know you think everything revolves around Asgard, but there are other things that might spike your attention. For instance, Superman. Someone like you would probably lust over Superman
2+ years member.
Ew. Well, I mean, Superman is better than Thor, but still, ew.
3+ years member.
You are just proving my point
2+ years member.
What is your point?
3+ years member.
...that someone of your caliber would actually like Superman
2+ years member.
There is NOTHING wrong with liking Superman.
2+ years member.
What do you mean, "how so?" You can like whoever you like.
2+ years member.
I agree... The two of them are wrecking the site a bit. XD
1+ years member.
Didn't I wreck you last night?
2+ years member.
MMmmmohwhy...NYOWHY?Mmmm No... This is why... This is why I have no friends... Mmmmm.
1+ years member.
yes soratoumiga needs to be banned
This is sad to think about tbh. if i can become a mod without having someone banned i would definitely prefer that
2+ years member.
YES! And that's without even a second thought! I would hope the rest of you would do the same even if that means banning me...

If it was my choice... Well... Heheheh... Cya Andreas!
2+ years member.
Well, I mean, this is kind of sad though...

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net