Why do I Lowball Dr Manhattan?

Created by BlotskyA, 6 mo 29 d ago.

This I Wanted to address that I Don't Lowball Manhattan because when you watch @DanCo and you disagree, Watch GL Josh's Manhattan Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUEl4GyV9w The reason every Youtuber would say like Surfer or Strange can beat Manhattan is Because We UNDERSTAND They're powers more Manhattan, Like We Know what Dr Strange can do, We Don't Know what Manhattan can do, like we don't know if Manhattan is god, We Know that surfer is power but we don't how powerful Manhattan, yes he beat owlman and metron but really those characters are not impressive like if Manhattan Fought Spectre which Never happen maybe I Can Understand but he doesn't, Every Youtuber are not dumb and stupid just because they say like Thor can beat Dr Manhattan because They have reasons, They don't just say that Manhattan > Mxy because they read comics and they read Manhattan rebirth, I even try to find pictures of them encountering each other and there's none, so Please I Say this to everyone I Do Not Lowball Manhattan

Comments

Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 29 d
1 year member
🤨
show 3 replies
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 29 d
1 year member
This is just to explain to people why Do I "Lowball" Manhattan
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 29 d
1 year member
I've seen some of those videos and none of them prove that Manhattan above Mxy is PIS.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 29 d
1 year member
I try finding a picture of both of them encountering and couldn't find anything