Searching...

Who is your favourite character and why did you choose him as your favourite character?

Created by Tahsin, 3 y 16 d ago.

Well you can tell the name of your favourite character and you have to tell the reason why it is favourite to you. For example: My favourite character is itachi uchiha from naruto universe. And the reason is because he sacrificed every thing. He killed his own clan for the village. But villagers thinks that he is a rogue ninja. I know this is kinda stupid question but I am really curious to know your favourite character.

Comments

Darth_Sparhawk
Darth_Sparhawk 11 mo 1 d
Who is your favourite character and why did you choose him as your favourite character?
14 months member
Harry Potter, I grew up with him and as a result I feel him close as a real person.
ultron
ultron 1 y 2 mo 22 d
71 months member
Deathstroke bc he is what batman would be like if he was evil hes just so cool imo he is a peak/super human that is so strategic that he defeats powerfull characters like superman, wonder woman etc

batman: he has such a complex backstory and is just so intresting and cool he is also like an actaul symbol of hope bc he is a regular peak human who defeats gods and i like how he is absolutly peak human.

doctor doom i think doctor doom is the evil batman from marel as hes also peak human (one shotted a lion while he was naked) and he achieved godhood
Last edited: 1 y 2 mo 9 d ago.
Taurus
Taurus 1 y 4 mo 27 d
46 months member
Hulk...should it be the reasons at first or the reasons now..?