Who is the Most Overrated Character

A Comics topic created by DeanDinosaur6

-

Comments

AndreasVer
AndreasVer 4 mo 20 h 21 m
2 year member
@soratoumiga there are a lot of overrated characters but I think the most overrated by far is your beloved Scarlet Witch. I mean it's too ridiculous to believe it actually happens but a mid-tier avenger who is stronger than Captain America, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Man and Iron Man but weaker than Carol Danvers, Wonder Man, Doctor Strange, Hulk and Thor could be scaled with highfather beings such as Odin and Dormammu. All of her most powerful feats are obviously a result of the nature of her powers and not anything else. It's like Rock-Paper-Scissors. Scarlet Witch stomping Odin or Dormammu who can stomp Thanos and Silver Surfer doesn't mean that she stomps those who are stomping Thor and Hulk, two powerhouses who can stomp Scarlet Witch.
show 7 replies
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 16 m
1 year member
Stop trying to bait me, you're the cancer of this website, and honestly, no one cares about your opinion. I mean, you think Mxy is solar system level, and that MCU Thanos beats MCU Dormammu, you have absolutely no knowledge, debating skills or anything that makes you a comic book reader that actually knows his ****. You're the biggest ****** on this website (after @SirSpidey of course), but the best/worst thing is you don't even realize how many idiotic statements you speak on a daily basis. I suggest you quit embarassing yourself by saying that **** like you just said. Thor and Hulk are inferiors of Scarlet Witch, if she wishes so, she can make them her slaves. Go read comics, instead of ranting about nonsense that is just plainly, scientifically, bullshit.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 4 mo 20 h 9 m
@Andreasver f*ck no Scarlet witch is NOT overrated, in fact she is very much underrated
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 4 mo 20 h 6 m
2 year member
Yeah I'm a cancer of this website huh? No you, @souratoumiga and those buddies of yours whose minds are polluted by your perverse perception of superheroes which is as paranoid as the homosexuality you're so proud of bragging about it are the real cancer of Superhero Database and I'm the only one who actually cares to fix the website by creating team battles of equal power levels as well as number of participants in each team in order to troll the trolls such as you and fight fire with fire because this is the only way for you and your pals to get what you deserve! Let's settle our rivalry in a way that's no so gay if you don't mind! Create teams of your choosing and I'll create teams of equal power levels to curbstomp your teams until every user of this website is debating either for you or against you! Let's do what Goku and Beerus did when they threatened to destroy their universe because without the intense fight the two DragonBall characters had, they cannot even destroy a solar system on their own.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 4 mo 20 h 3 m
@Andreasver its surprising for YOU to accuse others of being a troll yet YOU are a troll yourself
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 2 m
1 year member
You went from my "buddies", to homosexuality to creating team battles that are mismatches and now ended on Dragon Ball, where you said they are universal, but at the same time, they are only solar system level. I'm done talking with this senile, mentally ill man.
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 4 mo 20 h 36 s
2 year member
@EmptyHand I'm not a troll but I'm trolling trolls like you because many characters of SHDB have troll stats and I'm not the one putting troll stats on them so yeah I'll be trolling the characters with troll power levels until they stop being influenced by trolls or I put stats by myself that will leave all of you trolls completely speechless.
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 4 mo 19 h 45 m
2 year member
@soratoumiga remember the second Iron Man film where Iron Man and War Machine combined their power to easily destroy Mickey Rourke while they couldn't beat him combined when not simultaneously throwing energy beams at the same direction? So if Goku and Beerus are thousands of times more powerful than MCU Iron Man and War Machine then it's not surprising that the force projected from their fight has a much bigger multiplier than the two MCU characters. And they still wouldn't destroy the universe merely because Whis said it because he feared that Goku and Beerus would figure out a way to beat him and end his dominance if they continued fighting. They would still merely destroy a solar system but much more easily than if they did that on their own. Same with Broly fighting Goku and shaking a small part of a small galaxy or Hulk shaking an infinite number of dimensions. Remember Red Hulk beating Silver Surfer by stealing his power cosmic? Remember Bane's quotes of his relation with the dark from the Dark Knight Rises? Or tales of vampires beaten by heavenly forged weapons that are used by non-powered humans far weaker than planetary level vampires? Or the penance stare? Or Magneto taking adamantium from Wolverine's body? This is the case for all of Scarlet Witch's feats.
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 20 h 33 m
2 year member
Avoiding the completely obvious characters, some characters I find often overrated yet not talked about as such are, Black Adam, Mad Jim Jaspers, Wolverine (it really pains me to say that), Spawn, Doomsday, Apocalypse (it's painful to say also), Wonder Woman, both Hawkman/Hawkgirl Juggernaut (probably the most painful for me to say) and Aquaman. However, some criminally underrated characters that aren't talked about being as such are, Iceman and the X-Men team as a whole, Red Tornado, Hal Jordan (very surprisingly), Professor Zoom, Red Hulk, Cyborg Superman, and Hercules (Marvel).
show 7 replies
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 30 m
1 year member
I'm visibly triggered that you listed Mad Jim Jaspers as overrated, lmao. Why is he overrated?
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 20 h 27 m
2 year member
His greatest tangible feat is universal, yet people say he is outer to omniversal without sufficient evidence.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 23 m
1 year member
To be fair, there aren't many characters who have feats of destroying multiverse or anything above, that actually happened on panel. It's mostly statements, for example Emperor Joker (Mxy) was considered a multiversal threat, only because Spectre said so, Anti-Monitor is the same as Joker. We don't see them destroying anything beyond a universe within panels, it's 99% of times just statements, same goes for MJJ. And frankly, he bitched Roma, who is a pan-dimensional being, and if you wanna use VSBW tiering, she is high hyperversal to outerversal, so he has some other high end feats as well. Roma also said he was gonna destroy the Multiverse, so I think he should be treated as a multiversal+ threat, at least, although going up to outerversal is a stretch indeed.
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 20 h 8 m
2 year member
Well if you go by VSBW I guess you can say that, whereas I completely disagree with it, but as far as statements go that's a fair argument. I tend to go off feats more than statements as that's the only concrete evidence with no assumptions, but I can agree with the fact that in certain instances the only way to judge a character is based off statements and off panel speculations. But as far as dimensional stuff goes, just being in a realm does not correlate with power.
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 20 h 5 m
2 year member
Multiversal for MJJ I can consider at least a reasonable mid-high ball, but anything past Multiversal+ is imo quite outlandish and a big stretch indeed.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 4 m
1 year member
Agreed with the first part, about statements/feats, but dimensional scaling is always weird to actually understand, especially since dimensions work differently in every franchise. Usually, dimensional stuff is stated on panel, for example, Lucifer's existence is constantly treated as above the Multiverse, which has infinite dimensions above the mainstream multiverse and realms transcending the concept of dimensions etc. This itself is complicated, same would go for MJJ's dimensional tiering. Anyway, Roma's realm is actually connected to her, and she's the one who created it, so one can assume she is on that power level just like her realm.
soulcollecter34
soulcollecter34 4 mo 19 h 54 m
2 year member
Okay, I can agree with that. Dimensional in fictional universes is very complicated and varies greatly from universe to universe.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 4 mo 1 d
2 year member
Darkseid Darkseid and Darkseid!
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 4 mo 1 d
Darkseid
DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 4 mo 2 d
1 year member
I would say Batman because everyone thinks he can beat anyone with very little prep time. And superman because of his popularity and that is why some people say he can stomp thor, hulk, sentry, or even thanos.
show 1 replies
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 4 mo 1 d
No, Prep time Batman is a meme and that's why everyone says he can beat everyone like with other meemz, and the most overrated is no question Darkseid
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 5 d
1 year member
Flash, Thor, Thanos, Darkseid, Superman/Superboy Prime, Sentry
show 4 replies
Kluba577
Kluba577 4 mo 5 d
Oh yeah Barry Allen is overrated too
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 4 mo 1 d
2 year member
To be fair, I see everyone on your list being overrated except for Thanos.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 4 mo 20 h 30 m
1 year member
Thanos is grossly overrated.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 4 mo 20 h 16 m
Thanos is very much overrated
Kluba577
Kluba577 4 mo 5 d
Forgot to mention Ptesence lvl Dr Manhattan
Kluba577
Kluba577 4 mo 5 d
Overrally in everything ? Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hyperion, Thanos, Superman, Darkseid, Batman and everything connected to batman, Superboy Prime, Darkseid.

In vs debates:
Abstract lvl Thor, Smashing everything Hulk, Omnipotent Superman, Omnipotent and omnipresent Silver Surfer, Omnipotent Sentry, unbeatable Doomsday, Amazo, ( MOST POWERFUL WITH YOUTUBEFORCE ) MCU characters: Star lvl Thor with multiversal Stormbreaker, scaling to Thor Hulk, Black Hole busting Dr Strange, Dormammu the living cosmos, Mighty Odin ( is nigh featless ), Surtur the planet buster, One shot walking NLF Hela, Russoforce Captain America, DCEU: Omnipotent Superman, Speedblitz Wonder WOman, Speedblitz Flash, The Doomsday Above All, Batfleck who can beat anyone. CW: MFTL +++ Barry Allen who is that fast everytime, Omnipotent and Godpotent Oliver Queen. Fox/Marvel: Jean Grey is very overestimated and Apocalypse. Harry potter characters - Masters of NLF, Allmighty Kratos and Dante, Dragonball characters, Super mario characters and other toon game characters like undertale. and many more