Who is the best debater on this website.

Starter: TheNemianLion

I believe it to be @SirSpidey He presents his arguments with research and uses facts to the best of his ability, he is also very passionate about debating and sticks to his views no matter what.

Replies

Lord tracer thus far nothing is changing that
1+ years member.
PFFFTHAHAHAHHAAAAH!! HAAAAH!-HAAAH!-HAAAH!!!

No man, but for real, that's hilarious! XD
1+ years member.
He's not even in the top five though, it goes like this, Me, Spidey, Soul, Noah, Dan, Dan and then Tracer. He's 7th bro.
Worst ranking of all time.
[Where am I on that list]
@galactus how can I hide my comments
1+ years member.
1. Dark Prodigy
2. Period Form Prodigy
3. Darc Prodigy
4. Aka best debator Prodigy
1+ years member.
My list has been updated due to several debates on Discord...
-
1. @Soulcollecter57
2. @SirSpidey
3. @NemianLion
4. @ManofPower
5. @soratoumiga
6. @LordTracer
7. @noahkolander
8. @IMABATMAN42
9. @Windshadow
10. @Swarm
-
If I were to include myself, I'd be the 7th place but I won't include myself.
As for honorable mentions: @SidebarTwist, @DarkProdigy, @remy94, and @TheSuspect666
-
If @DanCo was here, he could most likely be 1st place or at least second, but above Spidey and Nemian! Good job @soulcollector, you are the Golden Hero for debating!
Wow I'm in the top 5
Thanks broseph
2+ years member.
Thanks @AkhilPDX, it means a lot.
2+ years member.
I'm glad to see I'm am constantly in the top 3 of people's lists (lowest is 4th talking about you @AhkilPDX, JK I don't care).
Oh and shout out to my good friend @MOP for placing me as #1, I try to be.
Well since I've been on here for a while i finally saw what a good debater is and isn't . You are number one because you are a very good debater
Spidey is a very good debater (when it doesn't involve Thor) but isn't as good because he doesn't actually know much
Nemian currently is in third or fourth but he is starting to get back
2+ years member.
Thank you man (of power)
Hey guys, I sort of new to the site, but I've seen @Nemian around, and I'm pretty impressed with how much you know on these subjects, and how you use them to debate. Anyways, hope to see you guys around.
-Dan
1+ years member.
Nemian is amazing at debating! Be good to him, and he'll teach you some tricks. He sometimes does exaggerate, but he's a cool person!
Dan @Nemian is one of the best . He has taught me so much .
1+ years member.
Awww thanks guys, you're making me blush!
1. Soulcollector
2. SirSpidey
3. TheNemianLion
4. Soratoumiga
5. Akhil
6. LordTracer
7. WolfDragon
8. Myself (ManofPower)
9. WindShadow
10. IMABATMAN42
1+ years member.
Seriously?!? Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 😉 😀 😁 ! However, I think Tracer is better than me!
Sorry switched you two 😂
i'll debate anyone here, but lets be clear facts only, no fanboys and no childish name calling and getting angry lol,
Dude I will gladly debate you @Kris
Sure put up a match and I'll choose or vice versa you let me know
1+ years member.
1. @SirSpidey
2. @LordTracer
3. @NemianLion
4. @soulcollector57
5. @soratoumiga
6. @ManofPower
7. @IMABATMAN42
8. @Amirvel
9. @windshadow
10. remy94
---
If @DanCo was still here, he'd be number one 😭😭😭
1+ years member.
DanCo never was at the top bro, he admitted that he could learn from us, we literally taught him the ropes before he left, the only reason you put me at number 3 is that of the fact that you've never seen me anywhere close to being close to my best.
1+ years member.
Not accusing you of anything, but I think he left because of you guys...
1+ years member.
It's funny, it really is, because when you first prove a point, you go to the top, all the way to the top, that's where I was at, coming to the Database, I tore through everything and everyone, I was so untouchable, I didn't want to be here anymore, so I took about... A year break, when I came back, I met some good friends, IMABATMAN42, Matin, Prodigy, etc, but sometimes things can turn you against each other, we have had our battles.

But one thing had always been clear, my will to be the best, to tear through anyone and everyone, and I did, I was synonymous with this site, even considered, perhaps, the best, level-headed, calm, intelligent, I could get in my opponents head and make them defeat themselves, I was the Khabib of the SHDB, but something changed in the past few months, and that change was due to the loss of my Grandpa, nevertheless, I persevered, or at least I thought I did.
1+ years member.

But I was too drunk in my own ego and rage, I didn't want to do anything or talk to anyone, I was too angry to realise what was really going on here, I became angry, I insulted people to gain ground, that's not me, I made my way to the top by earning my MOD status, but I abused it time and time AGAIN! And then I lost it, deservingly, I got it back, but did I really deserve it? I earned my MOD status because I was THE BEST.

I recently stumbled into a comment from Soul, he said I am a shell of my former self, just paraphrasing, and you want to know something true and honestly? I am, I completely am, I'm a pitiful reflection in a muddy disgusting puddle.

But I got news for you! The last few months don't mean anything! The old Nemian ripped open the new Nemian from the inside and implanted an explosive! What does that mean? The new Nemian is gone, the old Nemian? Well, heh, guess what buddies? He's baaack, and I'm not EVER LEAVING AGAIN! I have something to prove, now more than ever, the landscapes changed, I no longer have a MILLIONTH of the respect I had, I'm no longer considered to be the best or at least one of them? That's fine, I made my way to the top once, I can darn well do it again!

And now, I know there is going to be new me sympathises and throw out arguments about how I was 'Better than before', well you can take those same arguments and SHOVE THEM! Because that version me is not coming back, so here's an open challenge, I'll debate ANYONE! I'm climbing that mountain that I was choke slammed off and injured! I'm back better than ever! LET'S GO!
2+ years member.
Calm down. You have already proven yourself and you have proven yourself incapable of being the superior to me. Just listen to what the people have to say below. With all respect intended
1+ years member.
I haven't proven a darn thing! Things have changed, I'm not relevant anymore, but believe me, I will be, because I'm going to take action, question is, will you? I can't calm down and I won't, no, not until I'm standing above everyone, no, don't give me any respect! Because that leaves room for me to become weak again, I want you to spit straight in my face! Because you've never faced a hungrier Nemian, you'll see how hungry I am soon!
1. @SirSpidey
2. @TheNemianLion
3. @SoulCollector57
4. @LordTracer
5. @soratuomiga
6. @wolfdragon123
7. @IMABATMAN42
8. @remy94
9. @Amirvel
10. @TheSuspect666
@Nemian How long might it take for ME to become a mod?
1+ years member.
No idea, when you continuously prove yourself, could take, weeks, months, maybe years.
2+ years member.
I say two years. I think if your active for two years, you deserve to be a mod
2+ years member.
That is just in general
1+ years member.
Well, that is the bare minimum requirement at least, you also have to be a good debater or have innovative ideas.
1+ years member.
Now that I've seen more debates, and new people have joined, this is my definitive list
-
1. Spidey
2. Soul
3. Nemian
4. Tracer
5. IMABATMAN
6. Sora
7. Remy
8. Wolf
9. Swarm
10. GoT
1+ years member.
5827284949. DarkProdigy
1+ years member.
Soul's not above me bro, Spidey? Maybe, Soul, no, he's good, I'll give him that, he might be better than current Nemian, but that's only because I haven't had the energy or the will to debate for months now, old Nemian would just unleash, no one wants old Nemian back, old Nemian is a nasty pasty.
Where am I >😟 ?!
1+ years member.
Dude, you're not there yet, as much as I'm starting to like you, you're not there yet.
I was joking. I'm no where near y'all. Though to be truthful I'm not that bad.
1+ years member.
If he's better than current you then it would make sense for him to be on top correct?
1+ years member.
MIGHT, still debatable, all someone has to do is set me off and I'll explode all over their ass, just no one wants to do that, and I also need to not be a depressed lazy ass shit for that to happen, and lately... I don't know man, not feeling it, but regardless, me at my best, is far better than collector is now.
2+ years member.
That's what he said
1+ years member.
I would still put Soul on top. The reason Spidey is #1 is I have yet to see him lose a debate
1+ years member.
Well then you're wrong.
2+ years member.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoHC1230OpOg&ved=0ahUKEwi4kceF7NPcAhUH-J8KHQssBKYQo7QBCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw1opSsVQMK7pw7vVPCwhVSC
1+ years member.
nemianlion and sirspidey
1+ years member.
Not in Order- @LordTracer @soratoumiga @wolfdragon123 @SirSpidey @remy94 and @God_of_Thunder
No particular order just who I think are the top debaters. @Swarm, @SirSpidey, @TheNemianLion, @LordTracer, @soratoumiga, @remy94.
Thank you very much! @Hawkinz
2+ years member.
So it's like that is it?
Just kidding.
Holy mother of the universe, I meant to add you lol.
New addition: @Soulcollecter57
2+ years member.
I was just kidding. But thank you!
2+ years member.
My official list based on people I have debated or have followed their debate
1. SirSpidey (widely accepted as the best and rightfully so)
2. Lion (He is right up there with Spidey but he has admitted he is better so that is why I have him here)
3. LordTracer (Stubborn in a good way and has real good arguments)
4. ManofPower (His OC debates but he has gotten much better over time/
5. IAMBATMAN (His anime expertise)
I would have liked to put myself in there but I won't because of my questionable humbleness.
Let me correct you for a second
1. Sirspidey/Remy94
2. God of Thunder
3. Theoverlord
4. Thenemianlion
5. LordTracer
2+ years member.
@Jackcj, WTF, how can you correct someone's personal opinion?
well now that I have truly experienced the site i would have to say:
@TheNemianLion, @LordTracer, @wolfdragon123, @SirSpidey, @IMABATMAN42, @Amirvel
1+ years member.
1. TheNemianLion
2. SirSpidey
3. LordTracer
4. wolfdragon123
5. remy94
6. IMABATMAN42
7. Amirvel
8. GodofThunder
9. Swarm
-
Only experienced 9 people in major debates that I can base this list off of. Also didn't put me on there because I don't know where I go also didn't want to seem up myself
Haven't experienced anyone els
best list so far.
darkprodigy mine list is just like yours only a little boit differnt
1. TheNemianLion
2. SirSpidey
3. LordTracer
4. swarm
5. remy94
6. IMABATMAN42
7. plaidcoolflyer
8. silverstream
9. manofpower
2+ years member.
Yeah, I did make a promise and I'm a man of my word so who is your champion?
First off of you don't want to do it you don't
My Champion will be Star Storms
First off of you don't want to do it you don't
My Champion will be Star Storms
1 @SirSpidey
2 @Remy94
3 @LordTracer
4 @Nemianlion
5 @SoulCollector
6 @Swarm
7 @DarkProdigy
8 @IMABATMAN42
9 @SideBarTwist from time to time
10 @Heep
300 @ManOfPower cause I'm not really good at debating yet
1+ years member.
Thanks bro, I never really debate because someone else is always debating on a topic that I like and I am not that dedicated...
Well you surely defeat me in debates
1+ years member.
I dont know, it depends on the topic.
Yeah your right
Cause with Ocs
I'm going in debating everything else I'm dirt 😂
But yeah you still are a good debater
Welcome
You literally destroy me in debates
Welcome
You literally destroy me in debates
1+ years member.
XD, thanks though 😆
2+ years member.
@ManofPower Thank you so much. Thrilled I made the top 5, but you aren't that low you may be a little inexperienced but you still put up decent arguments and like I said you have the potential for greatness as long as you keep doing what you're doing.
Thank you @SoulCollectro
How was your debate yesterday with doomsday vs vegeta
Doom you're good at debating and you know comics really well.
2+ years member.
It was great, I had so much fun me and Lion debated for at least 3 hours. I can safely say I won it though because I got the last word, but it sure as hell wasn't an easy win.
2+ years member.
@Hawkinz where you referring to me or MOP?
That's good and @Hawkinz I answered you on my profile and also thanks both of you
And also I don't read comics a lot I just searched the web real quick for feats
How I learn about hero s is Death Battle , Imaginary Axis , Sometimes I watch Comicstorian , And Variant Comics
He was referring to me
@Hawkinz calls me Doom cause that was what my previous account was called @Darth_Doom
2+ years member.
Well that answers my question, (ego got the best of me).
Wanna do that thing we were doing last night ?
2+ years member.
That's what she said
Lol
Man I'm glad we are cool @Spidey
1+ years member.
I didn't start this form to fish for compliments...
2+ years member.
I remember years ago many a great battles between @SirSpidey and @GodofThunder but @TheNemianLion has definitely earned a spot at the very top of all debaters.
1+ years member.
Even though I disagree with them quite a bit, it's kinda clear that @TheNemianLion and @SirSpidey are the best debaters.
1+ years member.
Thank you, my sweet!
@IMABATMAN42,@LordTracer,@wolfdragon123,@remy94
would like to add @TheSuspect666
1+ years member.
I don't think i am good debater but thanks 😁
1+ years member.
Thank you for your compliment 😊 But I don't think I'm a good debater
you are great debater. always not bias. back up with factual evidence. what makes you think you're not good? 😀
1+ years member.
No debate.
Super heroes challenge logic.
I vote with the pics.
jongensoden
ultron
plaidcoolflyer
1+ years member.
VERY "interesting" choices...
I'm no comic expert but for debating I have to say SirSpidey and NemainLion
1+ years member.
Very glad to hear that man, thank you!
It is definitely SirSpidey.
@SirSpidy Every battle I go on if he has a comment it will guaranteed change my mind, or make me proud that I chose that choice. He is always the one to win the argument and knows what he's talking about.
2+ years member.
It would have to be @GodofThunder he has a good knowledge of comics and the characters in them he also appreciates them all no matter what universe they come from. He is good to debate with because he respects other people's opinions and the facts they give, which means he really truly respects the characters. sadly he does not make it onto much anymore.
1+ years member.
I have to agree with @NemianLion cause @SirSpidy really know his comics and I appreciate that 😀👍
2+ years member.
Yes but he doesn't appreciate comics
2+ years member.
Don't be mad you suck at debating
2+ years member.
I'm not mad at all, just stating the facts
1+ years member.
Since when did you start using "facts"? XD
2+ years member.
Right before you guys started to deny them.
2+ years member.
He started to use facts whenever I forced him to during our whether Darkseid is a god or not debate. Don´t get me wrong though, he was as stubborn as a mofo. But I eventually smacked it out of him
2+ years member.
Actually I started using facts when I debated with @God_of_Thunder before @SirSpidey was even on this site.
2+ years member.
Lol, how can that be whenever I have been on this site longer than you? Explain yourself. If you did use facts before I forced you to, by all means, prove it
2+ years member.
It obviously has to be you @TheNemianLion. You are basically the only other one who uses comics to prove your arguments fact. A quality that is essential to effective debating. I also acknowledge the passion you bring to your debates
1+ years member.
Aww, man shucks, you're gonna make me blush! Honestly, whenever I'm debating you I feel so alive, you bring it and we go blow for blow, that doesn't happen much anymore.
2+ years member.
Agreed, people are too soft nowadays. It is a relief when debating with you because I can go all out without offending you. And the best part about it is you do the same thing with me which, in a way, humbles me. It is a very exciting and fun relationship to be honest. It kinda reminds me of this:
Hulk: Hulk always... always angry.
------
Thor: I know. We're the same, you and I. Just a couple of hot-headed fools.
------
Hulk: Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water.
------
Thor: Well, we're kind of both like fire.
------
Hulk: But Hulk like real fire. Like... raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire.
1+ years member.
Yeah! Almost everyone else is a twig, you got to tiptoe on ice not to break them, a thing that contributes is I believe they're mostly kids, to be honest.
And we're basically the Hulk and Thor of the database.
1+ years member.
I just enjoy learning from you both yall have both shared your vast knowledge and I Thank you both @SirSpidy and @TheNemianLion
2+ years member.
Well you are welcome @Creature99. I am honored to have the opportunity to teach people something new. But unfortunately, most people on this site refuse to accept my information. Even though I use the comics themselves. Thanks for not being one of those people
1+ years member.
@wolfdragon123 and @LordTracer