Which characters are less powerful on SHDb than they should be?

Created by qawsed, 1 y 4 mo 16 d ago.

I don't know a huge amount about Marvel/DC comics so I will say Grindelwald (from Harry Potter) as the most underrated. He has an 11 which is lower than even Harry Potter who is a schoolkid even though Grindelwald fought Dumbledore (who is the most powerful Harry Potter character) for five hours before eventually losing and is considered the most dangerous wizard of all time.

Comments

DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 1 y 4 mo 8 d
2 year member
Black Adam, Juggernaut, Hercules, Grindelwald, Jason Grace, Severus Snape, Beyonder, Doomsday, Apocalypse, Iceman, Professor Zoom, Wally West, Black Bolt, Wolverine, Professor X, Jean Grey, Annabeth Chase, Beta Ray Bill, Zoom, Skaar, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Bane, Michael Myers, Old man Logan, and I know the characters power level is made from powers and stats though.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 4 mo 10 d
3 year member
How many times must this be gone over... guys, the class score is completely irrelevant. It means literally nothing, it is not personally assigned, it is calculated based on stats and powers.
show 4 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 4 mo 10 d
3 year member
Got any facts?
Mo
Momo135 1 y 4 mo 8 d
1 year member
What stats and what power...? The problem is that the stats and power are usually incorrect or missing.

New 52 Batman who is literally the smartest or second smartest man on Earth has an intelligence of average is not accurate. The guy is at least Tony Stark level by feats itself right now.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 4 mo 8 d
3 year member
The stats, as in the power stats, and the powers, as in the superpowers given to the characters. Also I don't know what you're on about Post-Flashpoint Batman having an intelligence of "average," when the stats are numerical and not determined like that, and a 119 is not even close to average.
Mo
Momo135 1 y 4 mo 6 d
1 year member
So would you rate Ironman a 119? Would you rate Spider-man 119? Would you rate Mr. Terrific who is not as intelligent as him in canon a 119? When a characters' superpower is literally their intelligent, 119 is as close to average as anything.

And yes, 119 is kind of average on this superheroesdb. Apperently, Juggernaut is smarter than Batman according to the "stats".
Last edited: 1 y 4 mo 6 d ago.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 4 mo 10 d
2 year member
Beyonder, Franklin Richards, The Chosen One, Space Punisher Hulk.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 4 mo 10 d
3 year member
Hulk
gl
glatorain 1 y 4 mo 10 d
1 year member
New 52 Batman
Clint_Barton
Clint_Barton 1 y 4 mo 11 d
1 year member
I think Captain America (MCU) is underrated. He hast be at least 12.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 y 4 mo 14 d
7 year member
It seems to me that Crystal's rating seems low, due to the variety of her powers, but I have never understood the rating system.