When is SHDB going to start the transformers g1 characters

Created by Bane333, 5 y 1 mo 16 d ago.

-

Comments

Bane333
Bane333 5 y 1 mo 16 d
63 months member
Well the other auto it's and deceptions wouldn't scale to that level, well some like shockwave and other I don't want to name, but other cybertronian's like bumblebee and starscream and others stats would be,

(Bumblebee) G1

Intelligence 75%

Strength 50% 20,000 kg which is 44,000lbs

Speed 40% can run up to 45/50 mph

Durability 50%

Power 55%

Combat 85%

(Starscream) G1

Intelligence 95%

Strength 75% 220,000 lbs 100,000 kg

Speed 85%

Durability 65%

Power 75%

Combat 85%

(Agree) or (disagree)

show 4 replies
LordTracer
LordTracer 5 y 1 mo 16 d
83 months member
Starscream's gotta scale somewhat, Megatron does think he is powerful enough to take over from him. For Screamer, I would say 70 - 75 intelligence, 100 strength, 100 durability and 75 combat. I don't know about power and speed.
Bane333
Bane333 5 y 1 mo 16 d
63 months member
Starscream is a coward though, his durability is low, he gives information before they even start to interrogate him, and when they do he whines like a b!tch and spills everything, he was a scientist and air commander as an autobot, so his intelligence has to be above 75 and how can you think his strength and durability is 100 there are only few cybertronians in the immeasurable durability limits starscream is definitely not one of them,
His strength is below immeasurable, megs and prime and a few others are about the only ones on that strength scale, starscream is not
His intelligence is his best power and edge that's the only thing that can give him a chance to over through megs to be the leader of the deceptions, which scream will fail terribly,