-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

What if 2 charachters switch ?

Created by Jongensoden, 6 mo 27 d ago.

Whe had this before but i Cant find it

Comments

Michealdem17
Michealdem17 2 mo 18 d
Namor and Aquaman
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 18 d
Thor and Shazam:

Thor would probably have trouble with Black Adam but I think he can take him down. However, I don't think Shazam can handle Thor's superior villains such as Mangog, Gorr, The Midgard Serpent, Surtur etc.
Lapis_Lazuli
Lapis_Lazuli 3 mo 29 d
Chthon and Trigon
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 25 d
3 year member
Batman and cyclops
show 1 reply
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 25 d
1 year member
Batman isn't a mutant so I'm not sure how he's lead and recruit the X-men. Mutants tend to suspicious of homo sapiens.
I'd imagine Cyclops would handle crime in Gotham more directly rather than from the shadows. he may even inspire a movement like Batman did in The Dark Knight Returns.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
Dr Doom and Lex Luthor.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
If Superman and Daredevil switched places, how would they fare against their villains
show 9 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 26 d
3 year member
Stop. With. The. Spite.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 6 mo 26 d
I don't wanna criticize your imagination, but maybe choose characters who have more similar strengths, personalities or even backstories that may make for a more... fair switch. Although you can still do as you please, don't let others put you down man.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
Superman and Daredevil actually have similarites
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 6 mo 26 d
Ok, well, how about explaining them to us?
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
1. both have enhanced hearing, senses, sight, smell
2. both don't kill
3. both can keep up with people who are faster than themselves (Examples: Flash for superman and Spider-Man for Daredevil)
4. Have Similar Villains
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 26 d
3 year member
1) Yeah, so do like 50 other superheroes.
2) That's like 95% of all superheroes.
3) Again, that's like 95% of all superheroes.
4) Not even close.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
at number 3, you're saying other characters can keep with someone who's faster than themselves, yet like who
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 26 d
3 year member
Captain America, Nightwing, Deadpool, Thor, Hulk, Batman, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Red Hulk, you get the point.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 6 mo 26 d
@BlotskyA While all of these things are true, I can't help but feel they're a bit... nit picked, not to mentioned HIGHLY shared with other superheroes besides superman and daredevil. I feel like while they make sense, it's more the characters themselves that aren't alike, different personalities or motives; Daredevil may not kill but is perfectly fine with causing harm to get some answers, more like batman if you ask me, and superman holds a more newspaper cover type persona, he's someone you can look up to and think of as a peace keeper who will put the people first. You make good points but all of their difference just seem to outweigh their similarities. (I really need to get better at timing my replies)
Last edited: 6 mo 26 d ago.
RedEyeJoe
RedEyeJoe 6 mo 26 d
Superman And Optimus Prime, I know, I know, makes no sense right? well hear me out, this takes place during the destruction of their home planets, Krypton and Cybertron. now, Optimus and Superman are randomly dropped onto each others world to fight off what would cause the destruction of the planet. So in part, stopping Zod, and stopping Megatron. Two similar yet non-similar characters fighting off each others pasts! Do either of them succeed in saving the doomed planet? (For sake of fairness i'm giving Zod a buff from a yellow sun so he can actually fight)
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
If Batman and the Punisher switched places
show 9 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 26 d
3 year member
Punisher would fail he would kill most villians batman his villians have a sad backstory and Cant do anything about Being insane Gordon would see him more as a threat if he would kill them he would be not better then those villians they all are insane they Cant do anything about it they have a sad backstory and they became insane batman believes his villians can redeem themself wich punisher don't think Gordon would be against him propably also bane Scarecrow joker Poison Ivy anarky Hugo strange deathstroke Solomon grundy and more would all be to much for the punisher idk what would happen with Robin for Batman i don't know much about punisher his villians but Batman would propably beat them easily and let them go in jail
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 26 d
3 year member
That's such a great explanation Jon. I love it... I agree with you for the most part but Punisher would kill Scarecrow, Joker, and probably Hugo Strange too....
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 25 d
3 year member
Well joker is a bit to unpredictable and has a large Arsenal and even if punisher would beat him joker is a master at cheating death and has very pain resistance so he would keep returning for Scarecrow i don't think he can counter his fear gas and even if he does Scarecrow is a master in striking fear in others and could beat him on another way Hugo strange would lead him in a trap and Outsmart him and he has hallucination drugs and can transform in monster man mister zzas is a better fighter and stronger
Last edited: 6 mo 13 d ago.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 25 d
1 year member
Punisher would be in the wrong but he wouldn't fail. He's not just a soldier he makes plans and finds ways to defeat his enemies. He nearly got Spider-man the first time round. Joker's only a threat to Batman because he knows Batman will never kill him.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 25 d
3 year member
Joker is still a master at cheating death and to unpredictable to punisher and his laughing gas
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 25 d
1 year member
Joker comes back because of popularity.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 25 d
3 year member
No he is just a master of cheating death
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 24 d
1 year member
He should have died so many times. He's only alive because the fans love him too much
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 4 mo 15 d
3 year member
No cheating death is his superpower also dionesium helps him if we are talking new 52 dionesium gives him Regeneration
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
If Nightwing and Daredevil switched places
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
If Ironman and Optimus Prime switched places
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
If Thor and Wonder Woman switched places
DarthNihilus003
DarthNihilus003 6 mo 26 d
Rey (Rise of Skywalker) and Sidious (Dark Empire)
show 2 replies
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
Rey gets one shotted by anyone above 13 year old Ahsoka level wheras Palpatine slaughters all of Disney canon
DarthNihilus003
DarthNihilus003 6 mo 26 d
I said what if they switch not how they do now.
Mxyzptlk
Mxyzptlk 6 mo 26 d
Wanda HOM and mxy switches humm
show 2 replies
Scarlet_Witch_CurbStomps
:D
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
@Scarlet_Witch_Curbstomps, do you have Discord
booyah
booyah 6 mo 26 d
Shazam and Deadpool
show 4 replies
DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 6 mo 26 d
2 year member
Deadpool would get slaughtered by Black Adam.
booyah
booyah 6 mo 26 d
not slaughtered
booyah
booyah 6 mo 26 d
but yes. It would take a bit of time for black adam to win
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
They are quite random people to switch
HeroicSacrifice123
Spider-man and Batman switch places...
show 3 replies
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
Now that would be one of the most interesting switches to take place.
HeroicSacrifice123
I believe that Spider-man could very easily deal with Batman's villains. His spider sense makes the Joker's unpredictability difficult, and he is far stronger than any of Batman's villains, even Bane and Deathstroke. I see Clayface being a similar but somewhat weaker version of Sandman. Batman could handle Spider-man's lesser and mid-tier villains like Kraven the Hunter, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Shocker etc. However, with much stronger foes, he has less of a chance. I doubt he can take hits from 80 tonners like Rhino or Venom, who is stated to be twice as strong as Spider-man. Being Batman, he could come up with contingency plans to beat them. However, you never see him take on Joker or Bane with the Hellbat. I believe that his prepping is mostly a plot device to help him fight much stronger foes, and he rarely uses it against his own rogue gallery to the extent that he does against people like Superman. If we take it into account though, he could take out much of Spidey's villains, like using sonics against symbiotes. However, he would certainly die in first encounters with Morbius or Morlun, and likely with Carnage and Venom. It mostly depends on if he survives his first fight with the more powerful villains, which is unlikely in many cases.
HeroicSacrifice123
I think Batman wouldn't be able to survive against Morbius and Venom (if you still count them as villains) nor with people like Rhino or Scorpion. He would win in the long run but that requires surviving the first round which is unlikely against their immense strength.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 6 mo 27 d
1 year member
What if Thor and Batman switch places, how would Batman do against Thor villains and how would thor do against batman villains
show 3 replies
DeanDinosaur6
DeanDinosaur6 6 mo 27 d
2 year member
Thor would one-shot all of Batman's villains. Batman would lose to most of Thors villains.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 6 mo 27 d
1 year member
Let me fix that: Thor's weakest enemies would rip Batman in half with zero difficulty
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 27 d
3 year member
Thor would one-shot all of Batman's villains as @DeanDinosaur6 said unless you count the Dark Knights but those guys are more like the Justice League's villains... and I agree with @Dark_Wing's statement too except Thor does have some very, very, very minor and weak villains that Batman could beat but the main ones one-shot...
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 6 mo 27 d
3 year member
What if hulk and superman switch how good would hulk do against Superman his enemies and how good would superman do against hulk enemies
show 2 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 27 d
3 year member
Hulk would do fine against all of Superman's villains except for Darkseid (unless I'm forgetting someone). Superman would be fine against Hulk's villains and would probably have an easier time than taking on his own villains... IDK what would happen if he was put in the Immortal Hulk storyline though... He definitely doesn't stand a chance against TOBA but it'd be interesting.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 6 mo 26 d
1 year member
Superman and Hulk live different lives. Superman usually puts himself in danger while Hulk tends to stay away.